Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall (56688 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
he probably just arrived and isn't used to tge weather yet. He is still poorly dressed
those ones dey send? there was one old white man i saw in the shoprite in lagos island wen i went to purchase some things.the white man had a bushy dirty grey beards with long untidy grey hair plus d white shirt he was wearing was had brownish stains at d front plus his milk coloured three quaters was dirty and he was wearing an ill looking slippers on his dirty legs.looking at him he looked like one of these homeless oyibo men but then there was a young naija babe on bumshots with high heels tagging along with him and her lips was very heavily painted.she had runzgirl written all over her.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bizibi:
yea,I think dressing average would be better when engaging with a Nigerian girl for the first time,I haven't tried it but would love to experience that.,......I love everything simple, no show offs,no bling bling.
if you want to dress average be my guest but don't wear this

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
lefulefu:
those ones dey send? there was one old white man i saw in the shoprite in lagos island wen i went to purchase some things.the white man had a bushy dirty grey beards with long untidy grey hair plus d white shirt he was wearing was had brownish stains at d front plus his milk coloured three quaters was dirty and he was wearing an ill looking slippers on his dirty legs.looking at him he looked like one of these homeless oyibo men but then there was a young naija babe on bumshots with high heels tagging along with him and her lips was very heavily painted.she had runzgirl written all over her.
gross
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Bizibi(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
if you want to dress average be my guest but don't wear this
if I wear it,no one will kill me.....
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Rosarie(f): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Reminds me of an experience I saw with my eyes years ago which made me lose my respect for women.

A guy parked an SUV outside hatlab (ice cream). Some hot chicks about 5 in number were seated around that area where the car was parked. I got to know they've been waiting there for hours hoping the owner might come around so they could make advances at him. Then the owner showed up, macho fine boy. Immediately they sighted him the girls were obviously wet already. They signalled one of the girls to go towards his direction and fake a call hoping to get his attention but the guy no send. Immediately he drove off naso quarrel start between the 5 girls. "You no sharp" ,,,, "you too waste time you no do fast na why ",,, " Chiamaka no too fine if to say na Anita go the guy for wait",,,, "chai see fine boy wey just commot see moto see my life",,,, " Toyosi I really wish that guy could Bleep me this night I don't even need his money"....

I've since learnt to realize money is the only deodorant women can smell. It is the ultimate key to opening the door of the cave between their legs.
wow.did u loose respect for ur sister;ur mom;antiies ;grannies;that woman who is a family friend;all utr friends mom.cos of what u saw.u used a wrong language there.not all women are same so not all men are cheats

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bizibi:
if I wear it,no one will kill me.....
it is not a death sentence, it will make most ladies to treat you like errand boy
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
a white man will not wear Dunlop
dem dey wear ooo.especially if dey want to go shopping u mostly see dem on slippers or pams with three quaters.its mostly we who dress up on jeans trousers and boots wen we go to d mall.for whites wen they go shopping they appear casual.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by CocoaOla: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
sweetrace:
Are slippers not flip flops? What is wrong with wearing them to the mall? Is a mall not a place you go shopping or to relax? Is it a fancy restaurant with a dress code?After wearing shoes to work all week long, should one not relax? I believe the most important thing is they should be clean. People who are so concerned about impressing others are often those who are not impressive. When you know you don’t need to be impressive or need the validation of others, then you’re free. I wear slippers to malls all the time. I don’t drive with shoes, so I always have a pair of slippers with me. If I want to get something from the mall, I won’t start changing into a pair of shoes. No one has treated me badly because I’m in slippers. The girl in the op’s story, if she exists, has no couth.
THE CHINESE BUSINESS MEN THAT WILL WEAR SHOTS AND SLIPPERS ALL THE WAY FROM BEIJING TO LAGOS CAN BUY THE WHOLE OF LAGOS YET THEY DONT BLOODY CARE HOW YOU SEE THEM NIGERIANS TOO THEY OVER REACT TO THINGS POOR MENTALITIES

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Toseenlove: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
EVarn:
Uncle, let us apply sense, yes?. Now, do you think jobs are just lying around in "advanced countries" for us to pluck?, in many of these countries, you have to obtain a degree in the country before you can even get a decent job (which you aren't even guaranteed), even if you had a PhD. from Nigeria. Very expensive education. After that, if you are fortunate to get a decent job, you begin to labour from the bottom, it's very hard to even get promoted in most organizations due to race and perception of inferior educational qualifications.

If you are not in that system, you won't know how it is. You think because you are suffering in Nigeria, then you are smarts or more rugged?, baba, those who are hustling in a place like the UK will just be laughing at your naivety.

Lol are u minding him, He was blindly mixing "Poverty" with Integrity & Smartness. Most of those white folks aren't stupid, They are Just Compassionate Beings unlike Blacks. Reverse Is the case.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by preshdiva(f): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Reminds me of an experience I saw with my eyes years ago which made me lose my respect for women.

A guy parked an SUV outside hatlab (ice cream). Some hot chicks about 5 in number were seated around that area where the car was parked. I got to know they've been waiting there for hours hoping the owner might come around so they could make advances at him. Then the owner showed up, macho fine boy. Immediately they sighted him the girls were obviously wet already. They signalled one of the girls to go towards his direction and fake a call hoping to get his attention but the guy no send. Immediately he drove off naso quarrel start between the 5 girls. "You no sharp" ,,,, "you too waste time you no do fast na why ",,, " Chiamaka no too fine if to say na Anita go the guy for wait",,,, "chai see fine boy wey just commot see moto see my life",,,, " Toyosi I really wish that guy could Bleep me this night I don't even need his money"....

I've since learnt to realize money is the only deodorant women can smell. It is the ultimate key to opening the door of the cave between their legs.

Not every woman my dear.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by kingkuntaval: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:

don't get your panties in a twist, aussies have wierd customs and culture, what may fly here,wont fly there. don't use that your mentality to color your view. You end up being just as myopic. whatever made an edo boy or his parents run far far far away to Australia must be very strong. if you cant make it in your country, then you are not a truly successful person.

So sad that I had to read the dumbest quote of the year on the last day of the year, so Mikel Obi or Odion Ighalo aren't truly successful because they didn't make their money in Nigeria.
I swear your mumu dey on steroids. Bleeping Ugly Thing.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by DaInferno(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
GreatestA1:
what is a mall? Market! Fuc.king foreign market! People dress casual to a market. That's why whenever you see the whites in our malls, they are hardly formally dressed. A polo on shorts and a flip flop are all they don. Our people will wear dog chain and sun glasses on a suit just to buy bread in a mall.

What you should be condemning are people who over-dressed when going to the mall. It is not an occasion or an official assignment for crying out loud.

There is nothing wrong with putting on a slippers to a mall! Provided you are clean and good looking. Life is too short not to do you and trying to impress people.
I still stand,call a spade spade... live bathroom matters for the bathroom, I can't just imagine myself that is not even having a good job yet to take bathroom sleepers out like that
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Baselm: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
no celebrity who has an image to uphold would come out in athroom slippers except he has a mental disorder

Did u see that rumpled unfitting suit and flip flop Kanye west wore sometimes ago?
it was like dude slept in the suit.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by greenek: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So men sef dey wear leg chain??

I thought I was seeing double o.. Thank God u also saw it
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by TrumpDonald2: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol...Babe, you really scrutinize the guy no be small. And I bet the girl no even see that one. Your eye really carry in-built micro scope
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by greenek: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Super reasonable response.. The slippers was even undersized.. The polo looks faded.. Look simple but presentable, simplicity is not stupidity..

Uyiii:
yah we know most girls are fvcking broke and stupid, yah we know.
but for the guy at least now, why will you even wear a bathroom slippers outside your house and to the cinema of all places, fvck the hell who you're, dress the way you wanna be addressed.
even if you be goat and don't give a flying fvck about your appearance, but at least na, put the person you gonna meet into consideration.
don't just dress like a cow because you wanna look simple, honestly that's not even how to look simple, there'r some nice slippers you can put on, not bathroom slippers naacheesy

many peeps are ostentatious in appearance, want to impress, yeh that's stupidly extreme. his own simplicity is extremity from the back, I nor wan know how much dey the akant, try dress simply well.

P.s: Lemme just leave the girl sha, even 1k you nor get but you carry your two left legs come cinema, broke goats.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
mynairaland2018:

In Nigeria, poor pple call flipflops bathroom slippers and never consider wearing it outside. smh. Something pple wear out & about & to the beach during sunny weather.

It's d crowd the dude is moving with though so he shouldn't complain. If he was Wt well travelled girls no one would have raised an eyebrow.

You must be a sure dumb malu for that stûpid assumption. Flip flops or bathroom slippers can only be worn in the shower, on the beach or pool side... Asides those places if u want to feel / dress easy get a pair of slides ïdiots & stop coming here to tell us rubbish. because u happen to live outside or visit certain places in Europe doesn't make u more exposed or of a higher class than us staying & hustling here..

Mind urself oo! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Hoodbilonia: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
i was at dugbe on boxing day
just in somple black crazy jeans
black white white sole nike sneakers
face cap and durag with my dog tags and everybdy dey stare at me
ibadan ppl too razz abeg

tho bathroom slippers in texas is abt 50$
on amazon its 30$

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by BrutusOj(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

You talk too much. Always jumping from one thread to another.
Dont mind her, once i see a lady commenting and arguing on almost every thread here and she had a profile picture, i know she is seeking attention. They boss around online, but keep praying in the silence of their heart to get a guy here. Everybody wan popular online.. undecided
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by kunleweb: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

grin
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by greenek: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Yes ma, but I've seen crazy n worse stunts than this one..if d whole country is seeing something wrong with a guy wearing a pair if slippers to a mall, I wonder where we are going in dis country..

If all he went to the mall to do was to buy stuffs, it might be acceptable. But dude was going to meet someone, it's not fair to the person. You know how Nigerians take going to see a movie as something very serious, dude wasn't fair to his friend's image

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Baselm:

Did u see that rumpled unfitting suit and flip flop Kanye west wore sometimes ago?
it was like dude slept in the suit.
Those are slides & not bathroom slippers guy... And because Kanye rocked his Yeezy slides that way doesn't make it appropriate. We all know Kanye undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Delivar(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Nonsense. So guys themselves don't like money eeh? At least what the girls did is far better compared to guys killing and stealing pants for rituals. Rubbish.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by greenek: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
If that same prime minister you allegedly saw invites you to a friendly chit-chat, would you go in undersized bathroom slippers?
The dude was very not presentable, please call a spade a spade.
That same prime Minister you allegedly saw, if he was going for a meeting, would he wear such?

Dude was going to meet someone, atleast for the person's sake, be a Lil presentable

uyiekpenn:
if you had a penny to your worthless name and hopeless existence then I wouldn't mind but since you're broke and everything about you is useless as the letter "P" in Pneumonia then you've got absolutely no right or moral standing to dish out advice of any form. The brain cells of the average Nigerian is myopic and completely microscopic. Guess I met the Prime Minister of Australia at Maddington train station with just shorts and flip flops waiting to catch a train to Sydney. This was the most powerful man in Australia but you'll never know. But wretched paupers just like you are very quick to rant like a hyena on heat period over shitt that are irrelevant. The funniest thing about people like you is that you're the type to want to set standards that you're even too broke to maintain. Pls do us a favour and shut the Bleep up or better still face your ashawo business and stop mentioning my moniker here from now henceforth. I'm not your type. I'm way too cool for your kind. The goal is to make money and take care of our mothers cos they're the real MVPs not some not self entitled hoe like you and your kind. If you're too broke to afford pants then you've got no reason to be in a relationship. Silly shapeless amoeba.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by pryme(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
LordsApostle:

nigga, there is nothing natural about that. Even if she must register her disdain, not to his face like that, she could have whispered it to her friend, not embarrassing the guy like that, that's so imprudent of her.

If the tables were turned, I don't think a reasonable guy will do that to a girl.

You should never expect everyone to be reasonable. This is the world we live in.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by greenek: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
The two girls aren't broke.. The sharp mouthed one is broke, the invitee isn't, read the unpresentable dudes story well. Pay for three people's movie ticket in this festive period, that's like 7500 minimum, then it got hiked again, all I see is a girl that didn't wantu spend outside her budget.

I love ur femi KPMG analogy

pocohantas:

Ednut my guy, I also do not wear pants after work. The only time you see me seriously dressed is at work, after that, I can't wait to get into my shorts and mini gowns.

Imagine I am coming to meet you and your friend at the cinema, your friend that works in KPMG grin. Just imagine I turn up in a faded white top, pants, ankle chain and an undersized slippers. Please, what will be Femi KPMG reaction? He might not be rude like this foolish girl, but I am sure he would wonder where you discovered me.

That young man is looking tacky, not simple. The girls are two broke creatures. Funny how girls would always go on dates without money on them. Something is fundamentally wrong with my country girls.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
And who is the guy?

Dressing properly isnt that big of a deal.

I think he should apologize to the girls . He belittled them by dressing like a madman to an outing.

Would he dress like this if he receives an invite to hang out with the president or someone of high importance?

Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by juniorstar(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
Coo!l me sef go try am drive my G wagon con wear clean bathroom slippers go see movie too after d movie i go drive commot i no send pesin
Life is Eazy!

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by lastempero: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Make una carry una wahala go one side.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by wintersnow(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
uyiekpenn:
Allow me to educate your uneducated ass. I went to Canada as an international student and not as an illegal migrant. I studied at the University of Manitoba and lived in Canada for more than 4yrs before I was offered a job in Australia. For your info, Aussie ladies got class and aren't professional beggars and underground prostitutes masquerading as girlfriends and expecting to be paid while in a relationship. Don't get it twisted. The word "Entitlement" is far different from the word "Relationship" cos Entitlement means Parasitic while the word Relationship is Symbiotic. Your kind are parasitic and have nothing to offer other than some mucus infested vagina. You've got no class and that's why you're broke. So please bitchh do yourself a Fucking favour and go get useful. I don't give me to online beggars. For the records, I'm a Health, Safety and Environment Supervisor/Coordinator/Advisorand and not some illegal migrants living undocumented in Australia. Migration is part of human existence so hump the Bleep off and go service your customers.

Calm the Fuc down! Are you Tryna say all Australian chicks are perfect angels? whores exist everywhere.. In Nigeria girls venture into prostitution as a means of survival.. Which is quite reasonable.. Whereas in other developed part of the world most girls do it for fun.
Nigerian ladies have class too..

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
These broke girls forming
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by DavidEsq(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.