Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,615 members, 7,851,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

"My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments (5946 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by baralatie(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
you matter small!
there is a neighbour whose salary is #75000 on Lagos state the wife is #1.5million oil money .how them won't to settle the place to stay is what brought fight.
last last the guy left the Lagos job and went into consultancy.see change of levels.the wife was now chasing the husband all over Lagos in the name of love

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Nairaland30: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Some women sha
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by excessmon(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ode
CreepyBlackpool:
some women sef sad

next time she asks you for any money tell her you sent all your salary to your own parents
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by luminouz(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

I ll advise you take your eyes off her salary for now and work on your own job search to get a better salary
Can u read what u posted up there and how mumuish it sounds??
Why most naija girls no dey get sense sef?
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is why I don't want to get married, it's nothing but a scam, now the woman will be expecting you to buy food, pay all the bills, even school fees of the children sef! with just 40k while she gives away all her money Instead of helping out With some of the bills.

Like I said, marriage is a scam!
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by baralatie(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
mhd5757:
This is why I don't want to get married, it's nothing but a scam, now the woman will be expecting you to buy food, pay all the bills, even school fees of the children sef! with just 40k while she gives away all her money Instead of helping out With some of the bills.

how is it a scam

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by DONADAMS(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
your woman collect 500% more than your salary..Oga you're in trouble if you don't get a better job

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Evercurious(f): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
luminouz:

Can u read what u posted up there and how mumuish it sounds??
Why most naija girls no dey get sense sef?

Pls read again to understand the wisdom in that. Obviously his wife isnt MATURED ENOUGH and fighting and talking over thaf salary isnt going to help issues.
So why shld he bother himself with that? Wisdom demands that he makes more money than his wife. That ll make him call the shots in his house..And trust me that rubbish ll stop

OR

As someone else suggested, he gives.his wife his own salary and makes sure she sends all including hers to her parents...

So what do you think?
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Evercurious(f): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
DONADAMS:
your woman collect 500% more than your salary..Oga you're in trouble if you don't get a better job

Thank you.. It takes serious maturity for a woman or wife to listen to her husband if she makes more than he does

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Evercurious(f): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
baralatie:
you matter small!
there is a neighbour whose salary is #75000 on Lagos state the wife is #1.5million oil money .how them won't to settle the place to stay is what brought fight.
last last the guy left the Lagos job and went into consultancy.see change of levels.the wife was now chasing the husband all over Lagos in the name of love

Correct guy
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by ImaIma1(f): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Very annoying behavior. What did her parents use the whole 405k for that they still requested that soon for school fees?

The wife is starting what she cannot finish. Very soon, she will be feeding and sending the whole village to school.

Husband and wife are not in sync or on the same page. Because I see no reason why she should send all her money that is supposed to be for both of them to her parents.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by DONADAMS(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

Thank you.. It takes serious maturity for a woman or wife to listen to her husband if she makes more than he does
very very...you're 200% right...
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
baralatie:
you matter small!

Evercurious:

Correct guy

Both of you are not even serious at all. Do you think it is easy to just change Careers and start earning big bucks?Someone collecting oil money would still be richer than any type of consultancy whatsoever.

This marriage thing is just luck. You can marry a woman who earns lower at the beginning and all of a sudden, she gets a promotion and start earning Millions. What will you now do at that point?

She will now start misbehaving. No manner of logic can make one discover a woman who will misbehave with money except she already has more money when you met her.

God abeg favor me with good wife oo Biko.
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

The wife is starting what she cannot finish. Very soon, she will be feeding and sending the whole village to school.

That one no bad na, She will add it to her Resume and list of achievements when she is contesting for Local government elections this year. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Evercurious(f): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Both of you are not even serious at all. Do you think it is easy to just change Careers and start earning big bucks?Someone collecting oil money would still be richer than any type of consultancy whatsoever.

This marriage thing is just luck. You can marry a woman who earns lower at the beginning and all of a sudden, she gets a promotion and start earning Millions. What will you now do at that point?

She will now start misbehaving. No manner of logic can make one discover a woman who will misbehave with money except she already has more money when you met her.

So sorry your first paragraph about consultancy is very wrong..

As per the second paragraph, the man shld step up his game..

What i mean here is 'MATURITY IS KEY'
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

So sorry your first paragraph is very wrong...

As per the second paragraph, the man shld step up his game..

What i mean here is MATURITY IS KEY

Please educate me more on the type of consultancy that pays higher than Oil money. I am waiting.

Step up his game? You think anyone wants to be poor by choice?
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Evercurious(f): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Please educate me more on the type of consultancy that pays higher than Oil money. I am waiting.

Send me an email and i ll educate you
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by baralatie(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

you are the one that asked the question.what would you do give up!cry,Blane the woman for getting rich?

that is not what this my neighbour did!He just decided at all. cost to switch to consultancy in his field that he knows very well.and he had enough money to build his own house.
that is what made the wife to Chang e the opinion she had about her husband.not about the money but the husband is not afraid to step up.
you expect a woman to let go of such a guy with that kind of attitude towards challenge.(heell no).
marriage is not for the faint heart.if you fear woman with money you will never marry.
if you say you will marry a tomato seller.I can tell you that that tomato seller can become a millionaires (then what...run again).
whether you like it or not if you are married you must bold up and face it
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

Okay, I will gladly do that & I'm not even joking.
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
baralatie:

you are the one that asked the question.what would you do give up!cry,Blane the woman for getting rich?

that is not what this my neighbour did!He just decided at all. most to switch to consultancy in his field that he knows very well.and he had enough money to build his own house.
that is what made the wife to Chang e the opinion she had about her husband.not about the money but the husband is not afraid to step up.
you expect a woman to let go of such a guy with that kind of attitude towards challenge.(heell no).
marriage is not for the faint heart.if you fear woman with money you will never marry.
if you say you will marry a tomato seller.I can tell you that that tomato seller can become a millionaires (then what...run again).

Something me I just want to say.

To be a consultant, you need to have years of experience in that field. You need to have been successful in that field as well otherwise your experience is counted as nothing.

If I say I am a consultant in Cyber Security & Data protection, it means I have worked for many companies, gained experience and successful, otherwise what would I tell me prospective clients? Unless I want to lie to them.

How he became a consultant overnight after a disagreement with his wife is what I'm bothered about.

Anyway, good luck to him and his happy family.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

Oya check your mail.
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by ImaIma1(f): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

That one no bad na, She will add it to her Resume and list of achievements when she is contesting for Local government elections this year. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or chieftaincy title smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by JhimmySpark(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
all you said made sense except the advice part. His wife is an individual, not his property. Although his advice is sensible, she can choose to listen or not. She is free to make her own decisions, judgments and mistakes and so is the husband. If he wants someone who will always listen to his advice, he should get a robot
I give up. You win
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

Or chieftaincy title smiley

Abi oh.
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by baralatie(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2019
truthsayer009:

Something me I just want to say.

To be a consultant, you need to have years of experience in that field. You need to have been successful in that field as well otherwise your experience is counted as nothing.

If I say I am a consultant in Cyber Security & Data protection, it means I have worked for many companies, gained experience and successful, otherwise what would I tell me prospective clients? Unless I want to lie to them.

How he became a consultant overnight after a disagreement with his wife is what I'm bothered about.

Anyway, good luck to him and his happy family.
the guy is a registered corporate member as a consultant in his professional body for 6 years with a masters degree in project management.do you think that he would not be able to hustle for a xxxx million consultancy contract?
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Adeinfo: 12:04am On Jan 03, 2019
truthsayer009:

Let me feed your ignorance, there are many and I can confirm for you authoritatively, I know of someone here in Ikoyi Lagos, just an IT consultant, 2million monthly. He doesn't do the practical work o, just to recommend buy this, buy that, do this, do that. My brother, information is key and I'm along that path, I have been doing consulting in silent form to people and it pays big time or augment other jobs. Infact, it's just about how wide you can read and research and know how to authenticate fake and irrelevant infos from the original. I rest my case here.
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Adeinfo:

Let me feed your ignorance, there are many and I can confirm for you authoritatively, I know of someone here in Ikoyi Lagos, just an IT consultant, 2million monthly. He doesn't do the practical work o, just to recommend buy this, buy that, do this, do that. My brother, information is key and I'm along that path, I have been doing consulting in silent form to people and it pays big time or augment other jobs. Infact, it's just about how wide you can read and research and know how to authenticate fake and irrelevant infos from the original. I rest my case here.

Most people that do this are with high connects na. I can also consult for a company to re-brand their tech totally or their image & hire people to do it & pay them. But the main key is how do you meet these people.

I know of someone who does this too, the difference between both of us is connection. As a matter of fact, the Guy has surface knowledge about tech but not deep. He organises meeting with different company owners & collect Millions & give me the job and pays me a particular fee which is low.

But How will a poor man who earns 40k just meet these people/clients. HOW?
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Ishilove: 3:00am On Jan 03, 2019
mhd5757:

Who or what made it a scam? My parents marriage is not a scam, my friends' are not scams and mine is definitely not a scam. Stop using one or two examples of unhappy marriages to generalise this beautiful institution ordained by God
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by elipheleh(m): 5:09am On Jan 03, 2019
baralatie:

that is not what this my neighbour did!He just decided at all. cost to switch to consultancy in his field that he knows very well.and he had enough money to build his own house.

The race is not for the swift, nor battle for the strong to win . Time and chance happened to that guy. This Xmas really made me cry. My dad actually confessed disappointedly that he thought while I and my siblings were growing up that I'll be the bread winner of the family but see me like this, time as of now doesn't seem cry so but I trust my God. Not like I'm poor though o. I earn more than 200k monthly as at this January. But all my younger siblings and my elder brother all earn in millions. I'm the 2nd child of the family. So I have 3 millionaire brothers whom I'm smarter than all,more intelligent than all, more hardworking than all, by all human criteria you'll predict I'd have done better than them all.
If God has not decided to bless you you can't do anything about it. You can't arm twist God nor force Him. As human the only thing you can do is to present a vessel and trust Him to fill it for you with blessing.

A woman marrying a rich man today can become poor withing 48 hours. I have a young uncle of about 38 who earned millions just 6 years ago , but shortly after marriage he's now struggling to even fuel his cars and pay school fees. The new wife currently sells clothes. What changed about him? Nothing. Did he slow or relent or change the business that was giving him millions monthly? No. Did he not know his business secrets again? No. Cross-River state govt. caused his downfall. It was unexpected. He's no politician o. But he's being owed millions of money in supplies he made for the government. He remained unpaid till today. His only saving grace see is he didn't borrow from banks if not by now the shot would have been real war on his head.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by HeavenlyCherub(f): 5:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Adeinfo:

How may I be of help you?

You always have great advice. Thank you for once helping me...moving forward I will tell a man I earn half what I earn. To some men its disrespect if you earn more. They start to say " you dont respect me." "If I had a better job you would not talk to me this way." Men by nature can never accept a woman earning more. It's her money in this case she can do as she pleases, all you can do is advise.

Can you imagine all the man on this platform saying " he should be able to control her money." All because of marriage? Marriage is a partnership not service to a man
Re: "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments by Ishilove: 6:09am On Jan 03, 2019
The man should remove his eyes from her money. No one will tell her to start saving when she starts feeling the pinch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) / Ladies Gist; What You Must Know Before You Let Him Put His Mouth Down There! / Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.