Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigeria To Buy More Presidential Jets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Buy More Presidential Jets (9228 Views)

FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? / PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Buy More Presidential Jets by UyiIredia(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2010
oh goodluck !!! my dear goodluck >>> u have proven be naive in the ways of good leadership >>> guess that's a side-effect of being 'lucky'
Re: Nigeria To Buy More Presidential Jets by blackcypha(m): 3:05am On Aug 19, 2010
Zap jonathan
Zap em all
Re: Nigeria To Buy More Presidential Jets by dellnet: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2010
There is a google ad on this thread that is telling Gulfstream 4 for sale. I don't know what kind of emotion to express.
Re: Nigeria To Buy More Presidential Jets by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2010
Event of recent have made me to see that we need xtra prayer to get Good leaders in Nigeria, Goodluck have lavish over $10 Billions in the last 5 month, if they guy rule Nigeria for the next 4years i can confidencially tell you that Nigeria will run down and go bankrupt.

See his wife and Anenih wife both of them dey go from state to state launching Better life , The woman English is poor self am ashamed to call her my country first lady
Re: Nigeria To Buy More Presidential Jets by Hussain555(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2010
@barnabasj,
in d case of the first lady, she'z jst a proof of the standard of education in Nijja, or probably Goodluck married 'iyawo sara' when he was just a bit rich. The man seriously needs a 'ceremonial wife'.lols,
Re: Nigeria To Buy More Presidential Jets by phemmy4md: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2010
nigreians are surfering, buying more jet sound stupid. a complete stupidity!
Re: Nigeria To Buy More Presidential Jets by opribo(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2010
I am beginning to be wary of this GEJ man with all this his back and forth posture. His actions remind me of the saying that the devil you know might be better than the saint you dont know. Given that we are fed up with the old and corrupt brigade we cannot afford to hand Naija into the hands of a no action man a tyro. NLanders lets watch this GEJ more closely to me its like he goes to get a script from OBJ before acting on anything and when he is wrong he comes back to deny it tactfully. In anycase lets keep watching the political terrain as it unfolds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants / The Butchers Of Nigeria - Wole Soyinka / Two Pastors, 28 Others Nabbed Over Pipeline Vandalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.