Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (61168 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by tunary(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Magnifico2000:
This could be us you know?? But we can start our own this 2019
chuckling
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
gypsey:
Cheers!! grin no need to be sorry, it was all my fault, i couldn't resist other temptations while i was married. both ex wives divorced me for been unfaithful.

Presicely my point.

i love female company, i want them to have my children but i don't want to marry them
No be only you o. Infact, It takes the special grace of God for a man to stick to one woman for very long. Wetin man dey see else where can confuse him and his chief of staff/ rod of office sometimes especially where he has the capacity(money) to grab some thing take a bite or two. But wives cannot fit understand.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by kenostika(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Dinho20:
ALL THESE GUYS THAT GO AFTER MARRIED WOMEN, SLEEPING WITH MARRIED WOMEN, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO GUYS LIKE ME. WHAT DO YOU SEE IN MARRIED WOMEN THAT YOU CAN'T SEE IN SINGLE LADIES WHO ARE NOT YET MARRIED. TO ME, I SEE MARRIED WOMEN NOT EVEN AS SECOND HAND MATERIALS' BUT AS A THIRD HAND MATERIALS. HOW CAN A GUY WITH HIS RIGHT SENSES SEE SINGLE LADIES THAT ARE SEARCHING FOR HUSAND AND START GOING AFTER MARRIED WOMEN, GOD FORBID BAD THING. IF MEN COULD BE LIKE ME, THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER.
You are a genius.It really baffles me what they see in a married woman.I don't even think i can even touch a married women not to talk of sleeping with her.Guys are really terrible.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
we will sha read news of your divorce here on nairaland
Bad Belle
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Agugbadin: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Two months too short to rush into marriage, she was in a long relationship but was not married, WHY? If she was good the ex would have married her. Well marriage is not about two of them, what does the guy know about the ladies family
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Teddiie(f): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
Getting married within less than 3 months of meeting?It's always very good to court for at Least 6 months before marrying cos it's during courtship you get to know their character and if you can cope or not..

But what do I know?
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Dinho20:
ALL THESE GUYS THAT GO AFTER MARRIED WOMEN, SLEEPING WITH MARRIED WOMEN, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO GUYS LIKE ME. WHAT DO YOU SEE IN MARRIED WOMEN THAT YOU CAN'T SEE IN SINGLE LADIES WHO ARE NOT YET MARRIED. TO ME, I SEE MARRIED WOMEN NOT EVEN AS SECOND HAND MATERIALS' BUT AS A THIRD HAND MATERIALS. HOW CAN A GUY WITH HIS RIGHT SENSES SEE SINGLE LADIES THAT ARE SEARCHING FOR HUSAND AND START GOING AFTER MARRIED WOMEN, GOD FORBID BAD THING. IF MEN COULD BE LIKE ME, THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER.
Ah ah who dey go after married women for here? Is like you already carry that one for mind from house come out. Lol Abi dey track your wife lately?
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
we will sha read news of your divorce here on nairaland

We will sha read news of your demise here on nairaland.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by XhosaNostra(f): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
5thElement:

think about it. if you are really hungry and you have an apple placed before you. if you pray to ask God if you should eat that apple, which response do you think you'll hear from "God"?
Exactly what your mind wants to hear.

True.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Jaqenhghar: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
5thElement:

think about it. if you are really hungry and you have an apple placed before you. if you pray to ask God if you should eat that apple, which response do you think you'll hear from "God"?
Exactly what your mind wants to hear.
Hehe

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
3months? How old are you?
Yes 3 months. Am older than you should i add and your father too?
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

God bless you .

All people in relationship think about is fuckkk, fucckk, fuckkkk!

No meaningful conversations
No asking of questions to know each other

All they think about is food and Sex!

Why divorce no go enter after one year of marriage . After fuckkking tirelessly for some months with reckless abandon in the marriage , their eyes will now clear about each other character .
Even if they date a million years and no communication except food and sex !.

Oh the sex is hot ! After marriage and they start living together their eyes clear.

Smmmmmhhhhh..

Guys wooing me , when I tell them no sex , let's talk and know ourseps better. They become dumb, nothing upstairs to talk about . immediately have cancelled the idea of taking any of them serious .

Cause I know immediately sex enters, there will be nothing to talk about unless when are u coming to spend the weekend . that's all.
Smhhhh!
Lol. You see this is how the 3 months can be more than enough . But think of it, what if you meet someone like me who will say ok i wont give you a dime till after we talk to know each other finish lol?
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Jacklezz(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Rush to marriage, then you rush out
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Dinho20:
STRICTLY FOR MEN;

IF A WOMAN HAS THESE 7 QUALITIES, NEVER LET HER GO:
(1) SHE IS SMARTER THAN YOU.
(2) SHE IS HONEST.
(3) SHE HAS A POSITIVE OUTLOOK.
(4) SHE COMPROMISES.
(5) SHE LAUGHS AT YOUR JOKES.
(6) SHE HAS AN OPEN HEART.
(7) SHE SUPPORTS YOUR GOALS AND PURSUES HER OWN.
IF YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WITH THESE QUALITIES, MARRY HER.

all of these qualities don't matter one bit if she doesn't respect you.

No woman should ever marry a man she can't or won't respect.

Besides, how do those qualities you listed help a woman build a stable home for her kids?

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
mhizbel:

I understand you.
But you see, God is not an altar of confusion. If indeed they prayed and got a clear and direct response from God, and were sure that it really was God, there is no way they would be in a bad/wrong marriage.
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't encourage anyone to jump into marriage like that but in cases like this, I don't think there's anything wrong with doing so.

Somebody help me with the Igbo guy "you don meant it meme" abi the Oshomole one.

Make I sharp sharp go tell my wife for house say "God don tell me say the young fine girl neighbour is my real wife ooo"
God this God that. Which kind brain God put inside Africa people head sef.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Tombrown3(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
faithfull18:

I didn't say that.

When you meet someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with, you would definitely know.

Then if both persons are ready (in all sense of the word 'ready'), why waste time.
Just shut up, that's what my aunt neighbor said. Now her father is chasing her out of his house to be with the husband
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by victorian(f): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
princfred:
Lol. You see this is how the 3 months can be more than enough . But think of it, what if you meet someone like me who will say ok i wont give you a dime till after we talk to know each other finish lol?

Exactly ! Nothing wrong in it .

Relationship is not poverty eradication .

Its a good idea , as long as it's not all about fuckkkk!

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
Tombrown3:

Just shut up, that's what my aunt neighbor said. Now her father is chasing her out of his house to be with the husband
Chai this one reach to laugh out loud. Sometimes na cupid dey inspire some on
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lol.. tongue
princfred:
Yes 3 months. Am older than you should i add and your father too?
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Somebody help me with the Igbo guy "you don meant it meme" abi the Oshomole one.

Make I sharp sharp go tell my wife for house say "God don tell me say the young fine girl neighbour is my real wife ooo"
God this God that. Which kind brain God put inside Africa people head sef.
lol
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by greygoblings(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Divorced in May lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by victorian(f): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Newboss:

When yawa gas like serious gas, my sister, then you go answer the question "Who's your daddy?". grin. Na that time men go show up with guns blazing to defend their daughter (that's the advantage of not collecting bride price) grin. I don't care about the guy one bit, all that matters is my daughter. I can take the guy out if he ever maltreats her, without me feeling guilty at all. At least he was warned grin

But if she insisted on marrying him against my wish, I no go show face. If he like make he kill her, na her problem be that grin

@ the bolded , really ?

You make me laugh ! You talk like u will live forever and protect her till she's old ?

Lemme tell you , just pray your daughter no fall inlove with a jack ass and dead beat father to their kids .
Just pray .

Cause if u use your gun blazing rifle to kill him or even shoot anywhere on his body , you will be arrested alongside with him if he's still alive . But if he ends up dead? Na jail straight ! No bail! ( that's after they've dated for two years and eventually marry)

So think man! Think!

That's when u really care about the guy , cos he go be like bone wey hook throat!
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
chukwukahenry:
Emeka Ike

What about Emeka Ike?
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Daeylar(f): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

Lol don't mind him

End time fathers.

Instead of him to teach his daughter things to watch out for in a man while dating ,
he prefers she dates for two Years and typical of men , when they see free pussy without pressure. They can date forever and breakup at will. When she breaks up, she start another one again for another two years until she clocks forty. Be giving her pussy to harry , emeka, Tosin, Charles every two years .

Later he wil still be the one to insult his daughter that she can't hold a man .
After several years of men using and dumping her

Smmhhhh

Thank you,
This is what people should focus on.
Now how many decades and centuries you spent together before marriage
I'm not a fan of this lady's marriage under 2 months.
But The most important thing is to teach your child how to date and what to look out for, both the good and the bad, when dating.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Chidex50(m): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kellibae:

I know they type of brainless kids we have on this forum ... Enemies of progress everywhere.
Shame on y'all.
Their marriage is a success.

Jobless men!

Woman learn from what he said.You people are always in a hurry to get married,instead of taking ur time and study the person u just want to jump in and jump out later.That's the bitter truth.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by faithfull18(f): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Tombrown3:

Something is certainly wrong with you, since you can't seem to state your view in a sensible manner.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
princfred:
No be only you o. Infact, It takes the special grace of God for a man to stick to one woman for very long. Wetin man dey see else where can confuse him sometimes especially where he has the capacity(money) to take bite or two. But wives cannot fit understand.
Absolutely!! grin now you see what i ve been trying to Articulate.

I have a lot of respect for women. i respect even more, men who are prepared, willing, ready to or can stick to one woman for a lot of years.

It's not an easy thing to do, and as you have quite Asserted rightly, especially if I can Afford to take a bite or more. grin
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
chival:
I'm all for striking the iron while it is hot. That said, jumping into marriage with a man/woman you barely know may have not bode well in the long run.
striking, iron, hot.that's all i see shocked grin....striking hot iron, iron striking hot abi hot iron striking/striker......hmmmmm. grin all these can cause heat o.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by victorian(f): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
Daeylar:

Thank you,
This is what people should focus on.
Now how many decades and centuries you spent together before marriage

Exactly correct!

Tell them!

Who has eyes, should read ,decipher and understand!

No be by how long of sexual prowess and passion , ask iceberg slim and his monstrous dick!
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Marriage is the cheapest achievement in Nigeria cheesy. Happy married life Hanty, don't forget to sama us with daily marital nuggets.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Jman06(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
If both of them are of sound character their marriage would succeed. Character is the main thing that holds a marriage! Not how long you dated

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Tombrown3(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
faithfull18:

Something is certainly wrong with you, since you can't seem to state your view in a sensible manner.
OK sorry about that. Let me rephrase it; PLEASE just shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.