Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,703 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Help With Opening A Padlock Without Its Keys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help With Opening A Padlock Without Its Keys (5345 Views)

My Response To "Padlock Wey Many Keys Dey Open Is Very Very Useless" / Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] / Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Opening A Padlock Without Its Keys by GeoSilYe(f): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2019
Re: Help With Opening A Padlock Without Its Keys by Elanblaze01(m): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2019
Get a candle, light it up.
Place d flame directly under d key hole, leave for about 3 min or more, remove d candle light , then get something hard and hit it from d opposite direction,
Hopefully d lock opens if its not a superior lock

1 Like

Re: Help With Opening A Padlock Without Its Keys by GeoSilYe(f): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Elanblaze01:
Get a candle, light it up.
Place d flame directly under d key hole, leave for about 3 min or more, remove d candle light , then get something hard and hit it from d opposite direction,
Hopefully d lock opens if its not a superior lock

Thank you, we'll try this when we get home.

But what do you mean by the opposite direction?

One of the sides of the padlock?
Re: Help With Opening A Padlock Without Its Keys by Elanblaze01(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
From the top where the "U"bent metal meets d lower part
Re: Help With Opening A Padlock Without Its Keys by Elanblaze01(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hope u where able to open d padlock?
GeoSilYe:
Hey Nairalanders,

Happy Sunday to y'all.

I know this is not the right forum but I hope I will be answered as soon as possible.

On our way to church today, we left the keys to our padlock at home and now we need help getting in.

Please anyone that has some tips or help in opening the padlock without breaking or cutting should please comment below.

Mods please help out.

Lalaaticlala
Mynd22
Re: Help With Opening A Padlock Without Its Keys by GeoSilYe(f): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Elanblaze01:
Hope u where able to open d padlock?

It didn't work out, we eventually had to cut.

Thanks
Re: Help With Opening A Padlock Without Its Keys by Elanblaze01(m): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sorry about that
GeoSilYe:

It didn't work out, we eventually had to cut.

Thanks
Re: Help With Opening A Padlock Without Its Keys by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Go where the padlock is, hold it with your left hand then look at the top right corner, you'll see one blank dot then get a pin, hold the pin with your right hand..

But What am I saying?? I have even forgotten sef

3 Likes

Re: Help With Opening A Padlock Without Its Keys by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2019
GeoSilYe:
Are you a geoscientist
Re: Help With Opening A Padlock Without Its Keys by Alexandraw: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2021
I think everyone had this experience to open up a lock without a key. Unfortunately, I always forget my keys somewhere, and for me, it is tough to open the door without keys. That's why I've learned some tips on how to solve this kind of situation. I use Bluetooth padlocks from https://www.howtobecomealocksmith.org/best-bluetooth-padlocks/. In this way, I don't have to search for the keys and something relative because I am the key, LOL. You can use them everywhere you want, and they are very safe. This is our future.

(1) (Reply)

My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. / Please, Advise A Single 30 Years Old Virgin / Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.