Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu (43928 Views)

₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by islandmoon: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
I will go to the stadium if buhari come here, not to support him but to go and laugh, his the latest standup comedian in town, I will not miss his show

1 Like

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Akiara: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin grin

Dem think say SE be zombie ni??

Never!!

SE and SS na full time PDP!!!

Nodogragra4me:
Road too far for dem to transport Almajiri dem come fill the place
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Akiara:
grin grin grin

Dem think say SE be zombie ni??

Never!!

SE and SS na full time PDP!!!

I am an Akwa ibomite and we are APC.

4 Likes

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]
They are in Civia pains.
cheesy Ogbonna, your BMC contract has been renewed abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari is going back to his village after May 29 this year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by hazardneymar: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
Low support for pmb in SE is wat d SW want for dem to provide d next president after pmb finish his next level and dey ar getting it as planed

1 Like

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
killer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Afamed: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
post=75079515:
Buhari is going back to his village after May 29 this year
I hope it will not be the usual Biafra or death after Feb 16?

2 Likes

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by supereagle(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Another good one, but some PDP paid rats said that he wasn't welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRodXDb7VUU
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by hargbolahan01: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author= post=75078529][/quote] I think I believe this pics since it wasn't a Photoshop like other pics
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Akiara: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Do you know if am from Akwa Ibom also?

Even Akpabio know say POWER Has CHANGED!

Moreover carry your..Stripes and give your orientation to your brother below...

Akwa Ibom resemble Oshogbo abi... grin

Tetehjewels:

I am an Akwa ibomite and we are APC.

3 Likes

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
B98SZCZZPSSAS-5179541

When God pick your call, it will be like a dream
fake and doctored ticket...no matter how good you are in seeing the future you can never guess that
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Afamed:

I hope it will not be the usual Biafra or death after Feb 16?
Buhari is going home

1 Like

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by chinedumoooo: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
South-east are so backward in Nigeria politics there will still cry woof and complain about marginalization after 2019, when president buhari will take us to next level.

2 Likes

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
B98SZCZZPSSAS-5179541

Jesu

Congratulations dear
Quote me when next you get such inspiration
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by AnanseK(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
LZAA:

What followers grin

The 5%.
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by pascalbenz: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
B98SZCZZPSSAS-5179541

na wa oo you sure say no be one of those tricks bet9ja dey use to lure coustomers ..... The fear of of bet9ja z the beging of wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Kenturkey048(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All South East governors are backing Buhari. I am sure he will get at least 50 percent votes in the region
Bros u have to wake up from ur slumber.
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Akiara:
Do you know if am from Akwa Ibom also?

Even Akpabio know say POWER Has CHANGED!

Moreover carry your..Stripes and give your orientation to your brother below...

Akwa Ibom resemble Oshogbo abi... grin

If you are from AKS identify yourself and I will confirm you or expose you.

I say again, Chief Godswill Akpabio CON our leader is for APC and so is the entire state of AKS.

Even Udom Emmanuels own family have joined APC due to his failures.

Just yesterday his Niece and In-law joined APC. Before then, about 20 of his cousins have joined APC.

This is his niece declaring for Nsima Ekere and APC yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Num07033711115(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bad market for APC Not even up to pdp crowed
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Tareq1105: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
EzeNri:
Photoshopped from Uyo rented crowd. This is Buhari in Enugu. Do the stadiums look alike.

I hope you will not complain of marginalization when Buhari is reelected and your people are not appointed into juicy positions.
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
I must buy a property in Enugu

That place just happens to be in the East. They have a western orientation and set up.

Beautiful place, Good people!

And the height of their ladies makes me go like "WOW"
!!

2 Likes

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by PenGriffey: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Simkreative:

Jesu

Congratulations dear
Quote me when next you get such inspiration
see this one! it was sported on facebook by bet9ja. de look for fake inspiration wey you no go see
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by berrystunn(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

APC does not need to win the SE. However the SS belongs to APC now.

After Febuhari, we will witness Atiku shed buckets of tears on live television and Saraki left in shock.

SS lol grin
How old are you ??

Be fooling your self with arranged campaign crowd.
I know you are not aware is a contract to arrange crowd.

Jonathan shut down kano on his rally 2015.
He did not get upto 300k vote.

Buhari same thing in SE , he got 5% vote.

Boy stop Deceiving yourself with campaign arrange crowd.

The contract is 200m to get the job done.
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by buharitill2023: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All South East governors are backing Buhari. I am sure he will get at least 50 percent votes in the region
50% plus one, buhari no go carry draw,
50% plus federal might.
buhari must win all region.
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
chinedumoooo:
South-east are so backward in Nigeria politics there will still cry woof and complain about marginalization after 2019, when president buhari will take us to next level.
No be by force to support Buhari, not after Python dance and calling them 5%, marginalising them in political appointments, you want them to support Buhari, checkout Atiku's campaign yesterday in Imo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
berrystunn:

SS lol grin
How old are you ??

You mean the contract PDP also awarded to ferry alleged supporters from one state to the other right?
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
1. Search Engines Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Keywords

Search Engines Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Search Engines with the Implementation of Search Engine Optimization Normally Called SEO with the help and implementation of Keyword Ranking like Google Adword, Google Webmaster, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex and the likes.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff organically to traffics interested in your Business using Keywords, Niche, Topics etc.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to Subscribe before you can Work on them. And this has been One of my Best Means of getting Customers to my Business because you are after traffics interested in what you are doing not after everybody
2. Social Media Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Social Platforms

Social Media Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Online Communities like Facebook groups, Facebook Pages, Redit, Pinteret, Google+, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Youtube, Instagram, Forums and other Networking Platforms where people hangout online to chat, discuss, Shares and Engage with Stuffs.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff in both text, videos, audios etc.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to Subscribe before you can Work on them. And this has been One of my Highest Means of getting Customers to my Business because its done within a group of People Coming together For a Particular Purpose.
3. Multimedia Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Media Like Televisions and Radios

Multimedia Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Multimedia Mediums and Features, there are on the Other Hand Visual Form of Marketing and Promotion.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff with the help of hearing and Seeing Aid/Means.

These kinda Marketing Include:

>Television Broadcasting Means like Gotv, Nta, Startimes, Dstv and the likes using Tv Medium.

>Radio Stations Broadcasting Like Wazobia Fm and other FM Radio Stations.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to buy Airtime before you can Work on them, examples like Channel Tv allow you to buy airtime before Promoting on them and these kind of marketing Attract Huge Audience better Because of The Effect Portrayed in it.

……………………Finally, If you are to Venture into any of these 3 Types of Promotion/Marketing, Which one would you like to go into

Let me hear you Reasons and Whys in the Comment Section Below

Source https://emmanuelekainu.com/search-engines-marketing-promotion-vs-social-media-marketing-promotion-vs-multimedia-marketing-promotion/
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
If u are a teacher or student , check my signature
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Tareq1105: 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
islandmoon:
I will go to the stadium if buhari come here, not to support him but to go and laugh, his the latest standup comedian in town, I will not miss his show

No one is talking about Biafra now.

Ipob has gone to sleep but I know that it will resurrect after the election.
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
berrystunn:

SS lol grin
How old are you ??

Jonathan never shut down Kano in 2015, the crowd wasn't much when compare with Buhari's crowd at Sani Abacha stadium Kano, this year will be a different ball game PDP will give APC back to back in Northwest which is now battle ground region

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS / Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.