Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu (43927 Views)

₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Afospecialk: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Akiara:
This has already been shown to be false. Ain't you ashamed that photo shopping and editing pics are useless? Buhari came to campaign in the SE so that he will see the remaining Igbo to send python against?

YOU Fail!!

PDP in Enugu is like the Air you breath!!!!

See another thread showing the real picture of events.

https://www.nairaland.com/4980931/president-buhari-shocked-meet-empty

APC in the SE and SS is as toxic as a Baboon Vipers Venom.

Spits!!

Did you watch the video at all ?

PMB will win by landslide margin.

We don't need SE votes

1 Like

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Afospecialk: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
FOR THOSE PDP AND Atiku FANS WHO HAVE SHORT MEMORY

1)How many jobs PDP created in 16 years.
2)16 years of PDP no stable power supply
3)16 years of PDP the standard of our Education are not recognized among top 100 in Africa a
4) 16 years of PDP all our diapidated health care facilities couldn't guarantee safe of life that's why our politicians run abroad for health care
5) 16 years of PDP bad road network across the nation and no sign of any improvement
6) 16 years of PDP and no light rail or mono rail
7) 16 years PDP and no predominantly sign of any economic improvement as vision 2020 were unachievable for them they turn it to vision 2050 the most miserable party with best looters in the world.
cool 16 years of PDP lack vision to provide job opportunities for graduates as they only focus on crude oil and neglect agriculture, mining and other natural resources to create employment opportunities for graduates
9)16 years of PDP the magnitude of unemployment rate were so alarming
10) 16 years of PDP doesn't encourage loacal entrepreneurs as every consumable and unconsumabls goods are imported to Nigeria.
11) 16 years of PDP render made in Nigeria products useless as the govt is specialized mainly on importantion of goods even toothpicks are imported and nothing to export
12) 16 years of PDP has zero record of any achievement.
NEVER AGAIN PDP.
NEVER AGAIN PDP.
NEVER AGAIN PDP

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Afospecialk: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
See the faces of the looting machines in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Cajal(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

They are in Civia pains.
..PMB MUST BE HELD RESPONSIBLE
THEY ARE ALL ATIKULOOTERS
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Whoeppme:
I don't understand... Why empty seat plenty pass occupied ones?

That's wat u will c when u take picture of rally that haven't started yet.
The mammoth crowd in kanu rallies will also be reduced to the ones posted in the coments wen u take picture hours before the program commenced.

#Truth_is_free
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by AllenSpencer: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rgade:

And what does that have to do with anything??

It has. Have you had dinner?
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Butoneday2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hisxellency:
The place looks deserted.. What happen
Nothing happen, but what happen is dat we don't want jubril in our dear eastern states. Simple? Shotigbo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Akiara: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind them. They think lying and posting irritating pictures will sway people's opinion about a Buhari that doesn't even know he is a Presidential Candidate (ask Ogboru)....

The SS and SE have rejected him totally!

As for his Grammar.....NO BE TODAY YANSH DEY BACK!! grin

Ecceking:

you shouldn't blame him. he's only showing the VIP section which is not even up to 15% of the stadium. besides you shouldn't be surprised, APC is known for lying
I was there myself and parosident buhari opened mouth and said we have to invest in education meanwhile ASUU has been on strike for almost 3 months now. NEW GRAMMAR ALERT FROM PAROSIDENT BUHARI- THANK YOU IN YOU
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Discipleman: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
The total number of votes in the south East is not even half of votes in kano state a lone.it will take a long time for Igbo to produce President of Nigeria because they are not uni

ted and are greedy.

1 Like

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Afospecialk: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Ipob yoot, so the video was also doctored? grin grin

You they mind the animal?. Don't mind that PDP animal.
At least for those who have eyes the video is clear evidence.

They go and snap the stadium when PMB have left and crowd have reduced to few people.

We don't even rely on any vote from the SE.

How many are they in population ?..

1 Like

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Afospecialk: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Discipleman:
The total number of votes in the south East is not even half of votes in kano state a lone.it will take a long time for Igbo to produce President of Nigeria because they are not uni

ted and are greedy.

Haaaahaaaahaaa grin cheesy grin

You want give the PDP members from the SE hart attack before election.
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Akiara: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Discipleman:

ted and are greedy.

TINUBU is so good that he gave you sachet of garri to vote APC??...

Get sense.
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Afospecialk: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
maestroferdi:
lol...

Omo see maga....

Who pocketed the campaign funds?

I trust my Igbo people....We dont hide our biases...

Buhari and APC will remain persona non grata in Igboland....

2 percent votes loading....

In totality how many are you in population ? Not even up to half of Kano .. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by livelymatilda22: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
DrGoodman:
I heard that people didn't even want to hear him speak, they left the stadium in droves as soon as he arrived grin
May God almighty punish you if you lied... Say Amen

2 Likes

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by DrGoodman: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
livelymatilda22:

May God almighty punish you if you lied... Say Amen

Pinchures don't lie grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by DrGoodman: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Afospecialk:

You they mind the animal?. Don't mind that PDP animal.
At least for those who have eyes the video is clear evidence.

They go and snap the stadium when PMB have left and crowd have reduced to few people.

We don't even rely on any vote from the SE.

How many are they in population ?..

E pain this one grin

pmb is somewhere in this crowd, look wella

1 Like

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Akiara: 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
You are so dumb that you need this to reset your brain.

Akwa Ibom is PDP....

Sit on it..and feel good grin

Tetehjewels:

If you are from AKS identify yourself and I will confirm you or expose you

I say again, Chief Godswill Akpabio CON our leader is for APC and so is the entire state of AKS.

Even Udom Emmanuels own family have joined APC due to his failures.

Just yesterday his Niece and In-law joined APC. Before then, about 20 of his cousins have joined APC.

This is his niece declaring for Nsima Ekere and APC yesterday

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by senatordave1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Akiara:
You are so dumb that you need this to reset your brain.

Akwa Ibom is PDP....

Sit on it..and feel good grin

Buhari lowest votes will come from enugu and bayelsa,I've predicted it severally,thats where apc is at its weakest.yobe will take care of enugu.meanwhile,pdp has lost akwa ibom in all honesty
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by DrGoodman: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Buhari lowest votes will come from enugu and bayelsa,I've predicted it severally,thats where apc is at its weakest.yobe will take care of enugu.meanwhile,pdp has lost akwa ibom in all honesty

Look behind buharry in the second pics grin

That's a definition of empty seats and ppl refusing to hear from a bad leader

1 Share

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Law2019: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is a rented crowd. 5k per each person. I know people that went from UNN.
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by livelymatilda22: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
DrGoodman:

Pinchures don't lie grin
Like this picture ...right? Just say Amen if you are not lying.

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by livelymatilda22: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Law2019:
This is a rented crowd. 5k per each person. I know people that went from UNN.

You are only confirming your people to be greedy and hungry.. Shame on you
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by senatordave1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
DrGoodman:

Atiku's quack doctor
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Akiara: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
angry

senatordave1:

1 Share

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by berrystunn(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
kayzat:

You actually believed AAC and their likes are cutting APC's votes in the SW? The reverse is actually the case because large chunk of those guy's votes are made up of people who don't believe in this present administration and normally should go to the opposition and PDP is supposed to be the beneficiary of those votes but as it stand majority will waste those votes on the sowore , durotoye and co

They're APC supporters including sowore in 2015.
Those vote will not go for APC 2019.

PDP will surprise APC in Lagos State.
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by greenthangz: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am an Akwa ibomite and we are APC.
Which Akwa Ibom? i am from Akwa Ibom and Apc is no were near that state
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by deomelo: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
[s]
DrGoodman:

[/s]

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by cyprex: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Akiara:
This has already been shown to be false. Ain't you ashamed that photo shopping and editing pics are useless? Buhari came to campaign in the SE for what?? angry...so that he will see the remaining Igbo to send his useless python against??

YOU Fail!!

PDP in Enugu is like the Air you breath!!!!

See another thread showing the real picture of events.

https://www.nairaland.com/4980931/president-buhari-shocked-meet-empty

APC in the SE and SS is as toxic as a Baboon Vipers Venom.

Spits!!

You must be ashamed of you entire being.
How can you be so bigoted that all you have left in you is ethnic bias.

You are seemingly the only toxic thing to yourself
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by cyprex: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Dis ones go chop buhari money clean mouth and vote Atiku

I trust igbo people

My people keep to their words
They adore integrity
Buhari represents ezi okwu n'ikpe ziri ezi
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by senatordave1(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2019
greenthangz:

Which Akwa Ibom? i am from Akwa Ibom and Apc is no were near that state
How come udom is begging corpers
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by osazsky(m): 12:23am On Jan 25, 2019
Simkreative:

Jesu

Congratulations dear
Quote me when next you get such inspiration
any moniker that carries bet just like d one above is fake and doctored belive him at ur own peril ,dont waste ur money on fixed games this is thier new tactics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti / Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.