Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu (43926 Views)

₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Caseless: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2019
The crowd was massive. Wailers go get heart attack today.
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by wasuka14(m): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2019
That sick man called PMB is the one I'm gonna vote for come February 16 cos he's better than 100 healthy Atikus . Sick or not, Osinbajo is there to help him, let PMB sit at the villa as a security man to our treasury, that alone is enough for me.

3 Likes

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by deomelo: 12:42am On Jan 25, 2019
wasuka14:
That sick man called PMB is the one I'm gonna vote for come February 16 cos he's better than 100 healthy Atikus . Sick or not, Osinbajo is there to help him, let PMB sit at the villa as a security man to our treasury, that alone is enough for me.

I approve this message.

1 Like

Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by Lilkini(m): 12:57am On Jan 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All South East governors are backing Buhari. I am sure he will get at least 50 percent votes in the region

stfu... which "all south east governors are backing buhari"?
mechie onu nsi... i just saw ATIKUOBI2019 campaign cars leaving abia state governor's house right now.
The governors cant force the civilians to vote for buhari.... we are all atikulated
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:23am On Jan 25, 2019
Enugu people did not disappoint, upon all the hired crowd from the villages in Enugu and I'm state,the stadium was as scanty as match played in NF league;Even moghalu or sowore will pull two times of the crowd that welcomed buhari yesterday..

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu by somehow: 6:46am On Jan 25, 2019
See PDP guys posting before the commencement of rally pictures just to spread lies.

Only fools will believe these set of demons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti / Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs / Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.