Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (77006 Views)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Lordsocrates: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nditor uyo nnyin
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Michelle55: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
smiley Chai.. The guy is wicked oh... See epic reply.
You can't give someone 100naira but you are expecting 2gb..mumu geh

4 Likes

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by 0koyibos: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Many of girls like her are here on Nairaland, more hungry than IDPs. They have no business apart from being cyber beggars and part-time prostitutes.

Kudos to the girls out there working legitimately. God bless you all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by mohiozua(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sister sister grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by sapeleboi(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
beggars everywhere

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
E sweet me
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by FlyoruB: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Savage. grin

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by ClassicMG(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Staged

5 Likes

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Some ppl self... My father used to tell me never be ashamed of wot Eva job that puts food on ur table so far it's a legit business, well I no blame them girl cool some rich guys has made them looking at hustling guys with disdain
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Toks2008(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Made up chats.

9 Likes

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by jetz(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
I need buy this guy drink tbh
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by MrWondah(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Haizora:
Bh
Book Haram

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by peacengine(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
haymekus:
I feel it was doctored

Sharp guy grin
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by donprinyo(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lack of wisdom and self respect de worry many girls now
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by pansophist(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Funny thing is that lady like these will embrace Yahoo criminals and see them as role models, than an actual young man hustling on his own. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
But how did the girl turn into a beggar when he’s the one that offered to send her data?

Anyways let me just mind my business
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by pansophist(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Okwuuu: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakandeola:
I sware girls are too useless
As in enhhh!!!!
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
And someone would marry this compound idiot one, nawao.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Twoclans(f): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Scripted nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Boyooosa(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Savage

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
the girl mumu sha

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Mosco100(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
MATTHEW 6 : 1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. 2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: 4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by bizhop01: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
All this fake useless girls that full social network this days.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Ablechukwu(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
useless fool.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Praktikals(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nigerians are just too rigid. Some of this things they overlook give cool money. I sell data and make nothing less than #2000 profit daily. Thats cool #60k in a month. Some federal government workers dont get that in a month. I have a younger brother that makes as much as #7000 pure profit from data sales EVERYDAY! He started earlier than me and puts in alot of effort in marketting it.

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Uglymugg: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
falcon01:
well that escalated quickly.
It actually didn't.

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Uglymugg: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Praktikals:
Nigerians are just too rigid. Some of this things they overlook give cool money. I sell data and make nothing less than #2000 profit daily. Thats cool #60k in a month. Some federal government workers dont get that in a month. I have a younger brother that makes as much as #7000 pure profit from data sales EVERYDAY! He started earlier than me and puts in alot of effort in marketting it.
Nigerians underestimate small business. Their eyes are always on multi national industries and those big Corps. , that's what I love about them.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Oshin56(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
The message the lady was passing to the gentle guy is that the guy should go by the way of logo benz (pants)
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by DavidEsq(m): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
haymekus:
I feel it was doctored
I even thought it was nursed sef

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) / Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.