Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (77005 Views)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Slay queen everywhere...i give up!
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Werey oloriburuku ole jatijati obinrin...

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
I jst dey shame for d girl here,chai
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hmmm
Netanyahu1:
And someone would marry this compound idiot one, nawao.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by aigbekan111: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
Good for them oooooo.

I THINK MY BOYFRIEND HAS TURNED G**
Good evening readers. I wrote you all last week.
I started to finger my boyfriend and now I think he's gay. Joro I went to my boyfriends place

yesterday Sunday and I saw blood on his bed sheets. I realized he was walking funny.

I checked his cupboard. 2 of his pants were bloody. I am crying as am typing this. What did I do? I smelled his Love Machine. It was clean. He didn't Love Machine himself.

Am thinking this is actual penis that cause the blood Joro. I am in pain. He didn't even try to kiss me or touch me. We just sat in the room talking. He struggled to move,,,,,,,,,,,

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/i-think-my-boyfriend-has-turned-g.html

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jobless female.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by LOWPEAK: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
MVLOX:

but I no knw u that year ooo... abi u get extension? lol

Ah sorry i was on parole cos i was selling handouts though i got every info through Radio Biafra.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hmmn...
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Jlow2: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
I owe dis guy 3 bottles of beer
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Shegzdave: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Legit Hustle must pay
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is obviously fake.
If it was real, that number would not have been covered.
Rubbish
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is obviously fake.
If it was real, that number would not have been covered.
Rubbish
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Blackicegold(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Flawless
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Gptins(m): 12:00am On Jan 31, 2019
That's the stark reality about life... Those mocking you will make a U-turn if you appear more prominent and promising with infallible proof.... I love his wisdom... I anticipated what he was going to do while I was still reading.... Smart dude. I would have credited his account if I had his account details

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Feraz(m): 12:13am On Jan 31, 2019
If there's anything I hate, it's using shitty abbreviations. Twitter with its brevity against long winded style writing, I can understand but not anything IM where you aren't limited by a certain number of characters.

Yhu? Why not write You since both are three letter words?

2 Likes

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:28am On Jan 31, 2019
grin grin grin

Real tears were shed...
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Antony061(m): 12:54am On Jan 31, 2019
wow i love dis guy!
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by temmyt007(m): 1:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Praktikals:
Nigerians are just too rigid. Some of this things they overlook give cool money. I sell data and make nothing less than #2000 profit daily. Thats cool #60k in a month. Some federal government workers dont get that in a month. I have a younger brother that makes as much as #7000 pure profit from data sales EVERYDAY! He started earlier than me and puts in alot of effort in marketting it.

Some people dont really understand how fast moving data sales is. I started the biz in oct 2017 and my monthly income from it was between 20 to 35k/month till early last year. In the last 6 months, it has been between 80-100k per month (mtn data only o). Though I now have a job but its very very impossible to stop this business o with the network of online customers/referrals I now have......mind u, my sales have always been on whatsapp and fb. I was chatting with a bro/data colleague last week and he told me he just packed into his own house. Meanwhile, he got married this same year, all from data business.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Praktikals(m): 1:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Show me the way to the data selling
Flash me on 08061699119
To hit the ground running, you need #15,000 capital
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 31, 2019
Innobee99:
This same lady cannot earn one kobo unless she opens her leg and she's advising a guy with legit business to get a more dignified one.
I give up on ur type
I have always advised GUYS to dump LADIES with EMPTY SKULLS, even when you discover u have already wedded them.
Your CHURCH will not be there to attempt to Fill up the Gap Spaces in her skull.
U shouldn’t kill yourself, trying to FILL UP someone’s IMPERVIOUS SKULL.
Such Ladies shouldn’t pass a Night at your Apartment.
Be WARNED.
They are Everywhere as you GO

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 31, 2019
jakandeola:
I sware girls are too useless
Na now you KNOW....
That’s why Many MEN now LOSE WEIGHT the moment they marry one of these eediots.
Those DAYS, newly married men were known by the TOZO MEAT they carry around at the back of his NECKS.....
Nowadays MEN, take MANNEQUINS home as wives
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Daeylar(f): 4:36am On Jan 31, 2019
It doesn't even seem like they know each other,
Wierd chat
This forum and the intense need to have something to bash ladies with undecided
He begged her for airtime.(which makes him a shameless beggar and a disgusting hypocrite)She never begged for data.

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by dochenaj: 5:16am On Jan 31, 2019
While I don't support the lady raining abuses in the guy, but the guy was wrong to say she was an online beggar. He offered to give the lady free data, and like any courteous person she thanked him and showed appreciation (howbeit she overdid it, and showed how needy she was of data, but she never begged for it).
I tell you, if you offered Dangote free data, he won't reject it and tell you he has money to buy his data as long as he believes that there are no strings attached to the gift.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Yewandequeen(f): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2019
haymekus:
I feel it was doctored
same here.
The argument was quite heated, if the chat was true some Messages would v dropped from her same time he was typing his. But all the messages came in after each person was done.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by tightpussy156: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2019
stupid idiot.Ashawo. nothing to offer than to open that their smelly Toto for different dick for money.online beggars I wish she succeeded in getting the data she for call the man latest mugu since the table don turn around for the slut she don they insult the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Ayobami7(m): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Rextizz(m): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2019
LOWPEAK:
This guy attended London Institute for Savagery establish in 1879, we recently did our inaugural awareness in Nigeria....They guy had first class.... �
Jeez

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Innobee99(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2019
EVILFOREST:

I have always advised GUYS to dump LADIES with EMPTY SKULLS, even when you discover u have already wedded them.
Your CHURCH will not be there to attempt to Fill up the Gap Spaces in her skull.
U shouldn’t kill yourself, trying to FILL UP someone’s IMPERVIOUS SKULL.
Such Ladies shouldn’t pass a Night at your Apartment.
Be WARNED.
They are Everywhere as you GO
I swear anointing dey ur head

Same mind set with me oooooo
I dnt take crap 4rm any lady
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by preshpearl(f): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2019
GIRLS BE FORMING WHAT THEY ARE NOT.

yOU SEE A SINCER GUY TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING,YOU LOOK DOWN ON HIM AND EVEN INSULT HIM

that s why those yahoo boys will keep using your heads

its quite sad cry
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by bunsuq: 7:57am On Jan 31, 2019
grin online beggar, unsolicited agony aunty trying to be slay queen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) / Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.