Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (77003 Views)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by kollinskollins(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
slay Queen and idiocy na 5&6
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Bamz(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Saffi:
But how did the girl turn into a beggar when he’s the one that offered to send her data?

Anyways let me just mind my business

cheesy Ms. Saffi
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by frankblinkz(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
chai where is Mama peace
Diaris God ooooooo..
savagery of the highest order

She even get mouth to talk, instead of calling her parents to ask y she's useless in life
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Scripted

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by agarawu23(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lazy bitchh, your mates are out there working hard for money. angry
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Divay22(f): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Praktikals:
Nigerians are just too rigid. Some of this things they overlook give cool money. I sell data and make nothing less than #2000 profit daily. Thats cool #60k in a month. Some federal government workers dont get that in a month. I have a younger brother that makes as much as #7000 pure profit from data sales EVERYDAY! He started earlier than me and puts in alot of effort in marketting it.
Good evening
Hmmm.
Can you give me tips on how to go about this data business, i would love to try it out.. Thanks.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by pagorino(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
one Champaign for you nigga... U smacked the bleeping beggar down. Slay queen with stinky brain. Person dey do legit business, you dey try discourage am. Broke asshole grin
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by sawdi: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
malificent:
Funny how everything escalated quickly

But me I'm seeing it like the lady might be trying to befriend the guy.

I mean you can't just pick up someone's number from Facebook just to tell him that.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
So people who beg for a living now advice people on with means of livelihood.

Okay.

That is the average Nigerian lady's mentality.

I can't date a driver, carpenter or mechanic.

But buy Toyota Camry, build house or stock your freezer with drinks you will see the hungry bitch hopping around you.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
So people who beg for a living now advice people with means of livelihood.

Okay.

That is the average Nigerian lady's mentality.

I can't date a driver, carpenter or mechanic.

But buy Toyota Camry, build house or stock your freezer with drinks you will see the hungry bitch hopping around you.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by shogsman(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Scripted
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by macaphan007(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
haymekus:
I feel it was doctored
Staged
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by LordsApostle: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
LOWPEAK:
This guy attended London Institute for Savagery establish in 1879, we recently did our inaugural awareness in Nigeria....They guy had first class.... �
I love this

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by pattybf(f): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
See traffic...
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Jalingo767(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
CastedDude:
A Nigerian enterprenuer and screen writer has shared screenshots of the chat he had with a slay queen who tried to shame his hustle online. 

According to Mfoniso Isong, the unnamed lady chatted him up on WhatsApp and tried to advice him to stop selling recharge cards and data online because he is disgracing himself and his family. 

The lady also told him to look for a dignified job despite being told by the young man that the hustle pays his bill.

Things took a different turn when Mfoniso offered to give her 2GB of data for free after her unwarranted advice. 

See below what happened as the lady later resorted to insults after the savage act by the young man.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/see-what-young-man-did-to-a-slay-queen-who-tried-to-shame-his-hustle-photos.html

Why are some girls useless

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Felixv: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
real smart guy--lol..
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin lol lol hope this chat is real but its funny
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Fantazy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
two Gbosas for this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Akuruoulo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
I like the dude. grin

Some ladies got loaves of bread for brains. Nonsense!

U are sincere too. Give me ur number lemme send u 12gb

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Akuruoulo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Praktikals:
Nigerians are just too rigid. Some of this things they overlook give cool money. I sell data and make nothing less than #2000 profit daily. Thats cool #60k in a month. Some federal government workers dont get that in a month. I have a younger brother that makes as much as #7000 pure profit from data sales EVERYDAY! He started earlier than me and puts in alot of effort in marketting it.

Please help a brother ? Please bro
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Akuruoulo(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Divay22:

Good evening
Hmmm.
Can you give me tips on how to go about this data business, i would love to try it out.. Thanks.

If him give u tips plz give a brother too
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by SAMBARRY: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
ValCon888:
See as the guy change am for am. Savage
some girls are so shameless, rude and obnoxious. You're shaming a persons hustle still yet begging and the money you're begging for will come out from that same hustle. These are the kinds of girls yahoo boys feast on easily. So entitled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by SAMBARRY: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Fantazy:
two Gbosas for this guy
but the guy fumble. He no suppose send anything to her.how can she be running down his hustle under the pretext of doing him a favor and still shamelessly beg.he for cuss the living day light out of her and disgrace her very well.

I hate girls like this.I'm sure she's all these young undergraduate upcoming hoes
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Numlock: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakandeola:
I sware girls are too useless

Some girls.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Praktikals(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Divay22:

Good evening
Hmmm.
Flash me on 08061699119
To hit the ground running, you need #15,000 capital
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
these are the real men...
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by darrellg9: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] FATALITY!!
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by darrellg9: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
BRUTALITY
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by TimiRume(f): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
She didn't beg him, he offered, it's all staged and not funny.

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Praktikals(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Please help a brother ? Please bro
Can you be more specific?
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
i think Nigerians should be able to smell a Stage Drama from 1000 miles away

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Yello
Bamz:

cheesy Ms. Saffi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.