Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (77008 Views)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by respectk(f): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2019
lmao
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Kingjags: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2019
Staged
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Kfed4ril(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2019
haymekus:
I feel it was doctored

I don’t know the technology involved.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Charlesfixed210: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2019
SEE BELOW

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Babaken(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2019
Larryfest:
If you find out more about the lady now you will discover she is just a nobody squatting with her friends and feeding off guys and here she is dishing out advice to a guy hustling on his own...checkout most ladies handbags and you will be shocked at the contents!!!
You are very correct sometime ago I went to visit a friend that sales bag I was there when a lady came to change the bag she bought that she need different one my friend accept to exchange it for her my friend turn the bag upside down to check if there is anything left inside behold two unused male condom drop the bag.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by emyrald91(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2019
CastedDude:
A Nigerian enterprenuer and screen writer has shared screenshots of the chat he had with a slay queen who tried to shame his hustle online. 

According to Mfoniso Isong, the unnamed lady chatted him up on WhatsApp and tried to advice him to stop selling recharge cards and data online because he is disgracing himself and his family. 

The lady also told him to look for a dignified job despite being told by the young man that the hustle pays his bill.

Things took a different turn when Mfoniso offered to give her 2GB of data for free after her unwarranted advice. 

See below what happened as the lady later resorted to insults after the savage act by the young man.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/see-what-young-man-did-to-a-slay-queen-who-tried-to-shame-his-hustle-photos.html

Hanty issa meme-bar of Buhari Advisory committe

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Newmans: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2019
I beg leave that guy, rush com and fix your phones Tablets and Laptop's no west time CU's na them they rash us. call or WhatsApp this numb shap shap 0 8 1 8 6 3 9 2 8 6 3. Yes na them they rush us.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Dshocker(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2019
fatymore:
You should nt have even send the data to her.. You Bleep up

Please endeavour to always read before commenting....
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by bling01: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
O boyyyy!!! I need to meet who train u abeg
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kingsleydr:
Oga if we want to be sincere on this scripted story , she did not beg you , you offered to help her and she honoured your offer though she's wrong on her own part . By the way what do you want use to do now .. you scripted this so we should start patronising your data biz or what .. cause those people don scam nairalanders wella .. All I see is advert on another level .. try harder bedtime @ OP.

JUDAS
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Cyynywhite: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
Woah d guy z d creative kind.... Babe fall leg abeg
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by fatymore(f): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dshocker:

Please endeavour to always read before commenting....
I did... He said he sent it... Except I didnt read that part well... Mr Tisha
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by jasper53(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nonsense people they don't know how much we make selling the data she is talking about he should be ashame of, I make not less than 100k monthly only selling data on all networks since 2014 aside other small online businesses I do daily, I bought my first car & bought a land too all from data bundles sells. I dont need to go out there under the sun to hustle or place posters/handbills like I did back then cause most of my new customers now usually come from referrals of satisfied old clients, I sometimes spend about 2-3weeks my neighbors wouldn't know am in the house except NEPA bring light & I dey play music loud or am going out to church on Sundays cause I leave in 2rooms self contain & my fridge always have all the things I want to eat I will just microwave eat n watch movies. I know how many people I introduce into the business so far & are doing well, I currently have a national group for all data bundles vendors of over 5000 participants both the ones I introduce & the one I dint myself. But wait ooo all these people talking have they ever wonder why Banks now have Airtime recharge & data recharge on their platforms? It's not just because it's convenient or so, they get incentives from all those network providers when u buy airtime or subscribe for data from ur bank account, even at that have they ever wonder why all these road side airtime sellers are still selling recharge card & most of them don't wish to stop any moment soon cause it pays too. Telecommunications business is one of the fast growing business in Nigeria, most people now don't do long talks rather in the middle of conversation or so they conclude on lets chat or come online & that's where we data dealers come in. My brother do ur work well hence its clean & it pays.

1 Like

Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by jasper53(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
CastedDude:
A Nigerian enterprenuer and screen writer has shared screenshots of the chat he had with a slay queen who tried to shame his hustle online. 

According to Mfoniso Isong, the unnamed lady chatted him up on WhatsApp and tried to advice him to stop selling recharge cards and data online because he is disgracing himself and his family. 

The lady also told him to look for a dignified job despite being told by the young man that the hustle pays his bill.

Things took a different turn when Mfoniso offered to give her 2GB of data for free after her unwarranted advice. 

See below what happened as the lady later resorted to insults after the savage act by the young man.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/see-what-young-man-did-to-a-slay-queen-who-tried-to-shame-his-hustle-photos.html

Nonsense people they don't know how much we make selling the data she is talking about he should be ashame of, I make not less than 100k monthly only selling data on all networks since 2014 aside other small online businesses I do daily, I bought my first car & bought a land too all from data bundles sells. I dont need to go out there under the sun to hustle or place posters/handbills like I did back then cause most of my new customers now usually come from referrals of satisfied old clients, I sometimes spend about 2-3weeks my neighbors wouldn't know am in the house except NEPA bring light & I dey play music loud or am going out to church on Sundays cause I leave in 2rooms self contain & my fridge always have all the things I want to eat I will just microwave eat n watch movies. I know how many people I introduce into the business so far & are doing well, I currently have a national group for all data bundles vendors of over 5000 participants both the ones I introduce & the one I dint myself. But wait ooo all these people talking have they ever wonder why Banks now have Airtime recharge & data recharge on their platforms? It's not just because it's convenient or so, they get incentives from all those network providers when u buy airtime or subscribe for data from ur bank account, even at that have they ever wonder why all these road side airtime sellers are still selling recharge card & most of them don't wish to stop any moment soon cause it pays too. Telecommunications business is one of the fast growing business in Nigeria, most people now don't do long talks rather in the middle of conversation or so they conclude on lets chat or come online & that's where we data dealers come in. My brother do ur work well hence its clean & it pays.
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by Akuruoulo(m): 7:27am On Feb 01, 2019
Praktikals:

Flash me on 08061699119
To hit the ground running, you need #15,000 capital

OK. Happy New month
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by jasper53(m): 9:23am On Feb 01, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Show me the way to the data selling

A-Z ON DATA DEALINGS, MAKE UPTO 100,000 & ABOVE MONTHLY JUSE SELLING DATA
http://shumti.com/ebook-make-upto-100000-selling-data-bundles/
Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by EliteEmax15(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2019
Oluwa ooh...........
This guy just finished her............
He gave her perfect Roman reigns spear
Chai.........
I cannot even cry for her sha
Aunty slay queen, your brain is paining you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.