Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

4peace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4peace's Profile / 4peace's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 93 pages)

Politics / Re: APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons by 4peace(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
We shouldn't be doing APC and PDp Here na we know the best people for the job why not allow them but the greedy fulls amongst us won't allow.
You have earned senators and governors salary for 8 years + 8 years you will still eat double pension for life so why not relax?

I don't know who needs to hear this but
SOUTH SOUTH = 6 States
SOUTH EAST = 5 States

Niger delta republic by Major General Isaac Adaka Boro was born 3 years before col. Ojukwu's Biafra

It is not a competition but I think Nigerians like noise that is the only thing Niger Delta lacks one voice and noise makers. We need our own Muric/ Nnamdi kanu/Arewa youth kind of sh!+ and make noise with them simple this our back burner Don Taya me Rivers state alone has more sea ports than all of SOUTH West + South East combined all the money used in building Abuja and everywhere else except parts of Lagos comes from oil in Bayelsa, Rivers and other Niger Delta states we deserve better leaders than these idiots and much better standard of living

You have them already.
Abi all those Militant like MEND etc no be Niger delta again.
Politics / Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by 4peace(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
arantess:

So you actually "watch " political platform?? Make una no worry the hurricane go reach una too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtDQWJJ1cds&t=51s

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Flawed Bwari Judgement Against Senator Adeleke Can Not Stand - Adeleke Campaign by 4peace(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
omoalayo:

That's very true... do U know who the person that came second was... ??

Senator Adeleke got 1, 569 votes
Akin Ogunbiyi, 1, 562 votes

The total number of delegates was 3, 448, out of that number, 3, 246 accredited voters cast their votes and 56 votes were void.
Politics / Re: Flawed Bwari Judgement Against Senator Adeleke Can Not Stand - Adeleke Campaign by 4peace(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2019
omoalayo:
If They say Adeleke does not have certificate... it's his deputy that will become governor then nah..
That's the constitution...

It's not Gboyega issue here at all

Nope not deputy

The person that came second during the party primary will be the governor. Incidentally and known but ignored to the adeleke supporters,the person that brought this certificate issues is from same party.

Note
This judgement is not related to APC vs PDP at tribunal rather PDP vs PDP.Its mean if PDP finally win the election petition at Supreme Court and Adeleke lose the certificate issues at the final court, then second during the party (PDP) primary will be the governor. Nothing APC can do about that.
Phones / Re: So Airtel Too Na Thief? by 4peace(m): 8:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Dude check your balance with *123# or *223#
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2017
kaylechy:

How person fit stop that SCREEN FLICKERING. It's fuckin annoying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrDiIv7XfpQ
Phones / Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by 4peace(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

This is a horrible review

Too wordy and incoherent please go to sites like tech radsr and IGN to see how reviews are done

You didnt mention it has a finger print scanner and comes with stock Android is 7.0

Android 7.1.1
Phones / Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by 4peace(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
RicoBee:

Great job, Miss Techy. Please what is the RAM?
2gb
Phones / Re: My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) by 4peace(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ovo04:
Android 7.1, 4G/LTE phone with no finger scanner?
That's a NO NO NO NO. Nokia fall my hand

Dude cool down.It has fingerprint mounted at the front,probably why Misstechy missed it.
BTW who cares she said its first impression not full review
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2017
Reyhzor:

pls can u give me a link that has no corrupted file for vcom drivers,GM3mini preloader .thanks for ur assistance

I did not say the file you downloaded are corrupt.
Read what I posted and understand
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2017
Reyhzor:
is still not detecting my phone

All the files you are using is corrupt.
So delete every extracted file then create new folder(new path)
and start a fresh.

Before that re-install all the drivers if possible.
Phones / Re: Airtel Launches Unlimited Data Packages. See Prices & Codes by 4peace(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Emmy2009:
Please I have never used any unlimited plan in Nigeria before. Please how does the fair usage work when you use up the allocated GB given to you. I'm asking because I have never used spectranet or smile before and i'm thinking of using this airtel stuff because ihave abunch of video game walkthroughs to upload to youtube. Can someone please educate me on this unlimited data's for networks and their fair usage

FAQs;

1. What is the difference in the unlimited plans?
​ The 3 plans have different fair usage policies (FUP) at which the customer’s speed is throttled to 256kbps

2. What speed can the customer expect when buying the unlimited plans?
The unlimited plans are burstable till FUP after which the speed comes to 256kbps

3. What is the FUP for all the unlimited plans?
Unlimited 10 is 40GB, unlimited 15 is 65GB while unlimited 20 is 100GB

4. What is the validity of the unlimited plans?
Validity is 30 days from activation

5. What do I get when I purchase the unlimited 20 plan?
At N20,000 – free Mifi

6. How do I get the free data terminal- Mifi/Router?
At the nearest Airtel showroom in your area or through a designated Airtel agent

7. On activation, how do I purchase a data plan?
Simply log on to www.onetouch.ng and purchase the unlimited plan of choice or the required Airtime recharge.
Data Bundle/Airtime can be purchased from any Airtel number of choice.

8. Is it possible for me to buy an Airtel Bundle using my Debit Card?
Purchase of Data Bundle and Airtime via debit cards is available on www.onetouch.ng
Phones / Re: Whatsapp To Get Youtube Video Support Directly Within App by 4peace(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2017
collinsbaba:
Let me know when its available on my android wit 512mb ram

You can try Telegram, that feature has been there only God knows
Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by 4peace(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
and the ones that go about bombing people are not disturbing others?, the ones who dagger people are not disturbing others?. I would rather be disturbed that way than be in the midst of dagger wielding savages

Only God knows what would have happened or people like you would have done if mosques/founder of new sect is spreading like wildfire the way churches\new GO has been spreading all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by 4peace(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Car Talk / Re: Within 48 Hours, 43 Nigerians Win Bids For Vehicles Seized By Customs – Official by 4peace(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2017
VocalWalls:
Why Jaiz bank?
Why not any of the Nigerian banks?

Atleast take your time to read and understand the article angry

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Lojekunle:
Hello please how can I get all the default lock screen wallpapers out of my phone.. It keeps displaying again after I deleted and few minutes again I'll see it back on

Because its update real-time once a day.You can off the update by
*long press default lock screen
*setting-wallpaper updates (off it)
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2017
PotatoSalad:

I didn't say anything bad about the phone. I just wanted y'all to understand the truth about the phone.
The battery life is over hyped

Nothing like over hyped dude.The phone is over 2 years old.If you have any issues with your phone battery or phone in general then sort it out.

BTW i just they way naija uses the word TRUTH nowadays.

My only problem with phone is upgrade.

Shalom
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Gionee m5 battery is crap. forget the 6020mah.
once your battery goes below 50%, it'll die under a few hours.
watch it from 20% and see how it drops.
over hyped piece of crap. if you want a good device, get an m6

Thanks you We are contented with our Gionee M5 so keep M6 to your self

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Fraih:
Has anyone successfully rooted his M5 marathon? And please which of the apps did you use

Kingroot should do that
Education / Re: 108 Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria by 4peace(m): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2017
GogetterMD:

You missed out Christ's school, Ado-ekiti

Next time take your time before rush to quote & comment.
Politics / Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by 4peace(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
psucc:
Photoshop into her tweeter handle? I would believe fake handle and not Photoshop a tweet.

All I know is that Adeosun is too innocent to be a Finance Minister. No wonder Fashola will input and repeat figures into the budget and yet she would not understand or know.

Did you bother to check the tweet characters whether is 140 or not ? Who are the people that reposted it? BTW below is the original tweet before edited by mischief maker.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by 4peace(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
patval:
afonja always wishing misfortune to Igbos, she tweeted their agenda unknowingly and that is why their appointment has been lopsided but I thank God that it is in this very administration where Igbos are marginally represented that recession and his generation paid a regime visit.
I always say it that even Igbos leave everything they have in both north and west, afonja and almajiris cannot manage them because they are lacking in business acumen. All the foreign entities afonja acquired during the era of indigenization has been comatose and that made them gravely envious of Igbo's resurgent in economic spheres

Here is what she tweeted

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Gionee A1 Lite Is Here With 20 MP Front Camera Together With Android Nougat by 4peace(m): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Gsmbasics:
we're expecting it to be around 100k - 120k. It will be available in Nigerian market by next month.

Rubbish

When A1 is selling below 100k

1 Like

Phones / Re: What Is The Meaning Of This On Android? by 4peace(m): 4:51am On Jun 16, 2017
ollah1:

Oga oo. See fire everywhere on top nothing. You can't receive update while rooted if you run LP and latter.

Says who?
Phones / Re: Now Google Play Wants To Block Rooted Andriod Devices, What’s Next? by 4peace(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2017
liumesty:
There has been a new advancement lately in Google play service and it isn’t a good recognition for those with rooted Andriod devices. We all know how much Google modify their Terms of Services, they are at it again. Google has decided to stop Google Play Store FULL services on rooted devices. Visualise how an Andriod device would seem like without their service. I once used an Andriod device that couldn’t work with Google play store and it wasn’t as fun as I thought it would be, I can imagine the pinch app lovers with rooted Android phones would face.

A majority of Andriod phones used are rooted for full occupancy/accessibility/control of your device. Right now, Almost everything we can do with a root Andriod device is now possible with the latest versions (when not rooted), this means there isn’t any visual need for a rooted device.

Find out why they are blocking Rooted andriod device and how to fix this. Here http://nolligist.com/2017/06/now-google-play-wants-block-rooted-andriod-devices-whats-next.html

Nice blog by the way but fonts style used is off.
For your personal use only,that is okay but for public it is no way
IMO

To the topic
With what i understand I dont think playstore service will be shut but playstore will restrict rooted devices access to their app and its already started with Netflix.
Phones / Re: Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones by 4peace(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2017
ThinkWISELY:

If you guys know how chrome is secretly follwing up everything about you from gmail conversations,contacts,your movements to bank details,you will hate chrome for life, some people will even tell you they work with NSA,FBI....so let's be mindful
grin grin grin grin

Another JJC to Internet world. grin grin grin grin
But welcome sha
Phones / Re: See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space by 4peace(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2017
ollah1:

Calm down and relax. Not all these listed phones will be released worldwide with the highst onboard storage.
S8 also has a 6GB version with 128GB storage on board and slot for SD Card.

Modified

So everything that appears on geekbench turns out true?

Since you know much, can you tell us from the list, which phone is not released or announced by Oem
Phones / Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by 4peace(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2017
GoodYYor:

there is no way clean master, duo battery saver and the rest can com as in built apps

So clean master is only cleaner app or is duo only battery saver in the market.

Btw clean master is the maker of miui rom cleaner app.
Phones / Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by 4peace(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2017
olarababi:

lol....i have informed u finish.....if u like, continued using it......es explorer can alsp do those

Your info is not complete.
All listed apps come as built-in app/function in some Phones/Roms like miui by xiaomi,amigo by Gionee,Lewa and some custom rom.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Massive Recruitment At Rivers State University Of Science And Technology (51 Pos by 4peace(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2017
So what is Massive in 51 positions

Keneking:
Wike want to compensate some PDP people

Btw whoever know this dude should act swiftly before the situation go beyond him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 93 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.