Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial (52830 Views)

Breaking: CCT Adjourns Trial Of Suspended CJN, Onnoghen Indefinitely / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Numlock: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
dokie:

These guys are jokers. This man has been judjing cases for decades. He is in the best position to know even better than the SANs if he has a case or not.

Exactly, they know this that's why they want him to resign.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by franchasng: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Buhari's government can create a bank account, plant money in it and label it your own bank account and money just to indict you and destroy you politically.

Didn't they plant millions of $$ in Judges houses and used EFCC to raid their homes and claimed they found millions in their homes

Buhari and his cabal are very terrible people, Nigerians must offload them come 16 February to save Nigeria from impending disasters cry

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
AnanseK:

You can stand with him , you can even go to prison with him. He is daring the government when his life is socked in corruption. Let him continue
What corruption?

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by AnanseK(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

What corruption?

You must be from that part of the country where criminals are applauded.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Saao(m): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
papiforreal:

Mumu
you lack self worth, may you not meet what will consume you one day.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Steinmann: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Full trial is the best option.The ex CJN should not be intimidated.The burden of proof is on the APC government.
You do not win cases with propaganda .

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by gare(f): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Daviddson:
Really? This man should save himself the trouble and peacefully resign. I know it's not easy to give up ₦1bn, but take heart.

Guy something is fishy here, if he says he would not resign he knows best, why are they forcing him to resign, why should there be a deal, there is more to this, if he was guilty I believe he would have taken the deal, but he wants to see his case through so we allow him, last week most of you jumped around that the case was thrown out now , you want him to resign

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by kikake: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Buhari cabal and its power intoxication. Might is Power.

Don't blame Buhari. Blame ethnoreligious bigots who follow Buhari like he is a cult

Tell the birds of the air that three weeks to the general election the CJN is expected to play a crucial role, the CJN was removed by Buhari cabal because of asset not declared.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by gaskiyamagana: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Amitez:

Kids all over the net. Should APC rig the electuons, the case will be in supreme court in atleast about 18months. Onnoghen still has 2 years to reture. Deal with it!
Kid who sits and sees things from the shoulder of a giant.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Daviddson:
Really? This man should save himself the trouble and peacefully resign. I know it's not easy to give up ₦1bn, but take heart.
the 1 billion is still his. The resignation is just to kill the hoopla around the case.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by SEONaijaExpert: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Disgraced indeed!! What do you have against him? Nothing!! He will be re-instated as CJN this week
You're making me have a good laugh.

Who will be reinstated? Onnoghen? If that happens, I will deactivate my moniker.

You seem not to understand the magnitude of this offense even to an ordinary appointee it's a big crime not to mention a whole CJN of a country.

Ignorance is not an excuse in law.

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
princemillla:
Eyah I feel for him tho resigning wil be honorable but fighting to save name(money and Properties) may damage his future opportunities.

I wish him the best

Goodluck!!

he had already made a declaration of 'forgetfulness' and 'mistake' as an excuse for non inclusion of those assets.

I wonder what he is going to defend again at the tribunal. as there's no ignorance in the court of law

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by gaskiyamagana: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
franchasng:
Buhari's government can create a bank account, plant money in it and label it your own bank account and money just to indict you and destroy you politically.

Didn't they plant millions of $$ in Judges houses and used EFCC to raid their homes and claimed they found millions in their homes

Buhari and his cabal are very terrible people, Nigerians must offload them come 16 February to save Nigeria from impending disasters cry

PDProgrammed mentality.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by enemyofprogress: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
OK now, let's go there

U R G E N T

Do you know any GRADUATE with 1st Class, 2.1 or 2.2 in any of the following fields:
Geography,
Geology,
Geophysics,
Physics,
Medicine,
Health Sciences,
Computer science,
Tailoring Technology,
Engineering Sciences,
Agriculture Sciences,
Geography Education,
Law,
Mass Communication,
Political Science,
Sociology,
History or any other Arts course?

*Can they speak English fluently?
*Can they write well?
*Are they willing to relocate to Canada?
*Do they have computer skills?

Alright. Please, greet them for me...it's not easy!!!..

Good afternoon friends

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
WinningSun:

he had already made a declaration of 'forgetfulness' and 'mistake' as an excuse for non inclusion of those assets.

I wonder what he is going to defend again at the tribunal. as there's no ignorance in the court of law
You are the one ignorant of the law.The CJN did not violate any portion of the CCB act.

4 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by enemyofprogress: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
franchasng:

and they can make you admit that your own the bank account and you forgot to declare it as part of your assets abi? Bros try use your brain snail now

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Un
SEONaijaExpert:

You're making me have a good laugh.

Who will be reinstated? Onnoghen? If that happens, I will deactivate my moniker.

You seem not to understand the magnitude of this offense even to an ordinary appointee it's a big crime not to mention a whole CJN of a country.

Ignorance is not an excuse in law.

The supreme court will rule on the validity of the CJN's suspension by the president.The judgment will have nothing to do with the CJN's trial.If the supreme court nullifies the suspension.He will automatically return as CJN

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Tonymario58: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Daviddson:
I pity your wasting brain �
The man wants to clear his name thereby rejecting all peace offer from the same elements that accused him of corruption thereby opting for FULL TRIAL. You accused someone without evidence, hurriedly replaced him, and offered him 'amnesty'. There's something fishy in the whole process.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Foolishbuhari: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
Even if he comes out clear from CCT, he will not supervise anything that has to do with this election because he is PDP card carrying member.

And your proof is? The way you zombies make claims and counter claims Lol. IF and WHEN he clears his name, I'd see if you are the one who would go and take him out from supervision election matters.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by SEONaijaExpert: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin very funny.The FG has nothing solid against the CJN.
The CJN will win the asset declaration charges against him on the basis of section 3(d) of the CCB act.

About the monies found in his account he has already explained it.If you have any contrary proof then bring it on!!!
What's in the section you quoted? When you figure it out and compare it to who indicted him, you'd know you just messed up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

You are the one ignorant of the law.The CJN did not violate any portion of the CCB act.

by not declaring fully his assets. guy I'm ashamed sharing nationality with you.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by cjrane: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Onnoghen is innocent of the trumped up charges by Buhari in desperation to install his own puppet Chief Justice of Nigeria.

I am glad that Onnoghen has decided to allow the laws of Nigeria take its course instead of the usual Buhari way of harassing people, then tell them in secret that if they give up their office, he would stop harassing them.

Onnoghen is a fearless man. I am happy he opted for the courts to examine the truths in this case. Buhari's dictatorship hiding under the guise of fake integrity is gradually being exposed for Nigerians to see for themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by sanpipita(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
No political solution must happen, let Onnoghen hold firm, this evil govt and their supporters must be put to shame
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by SEONaijaExpert: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Un

The supreme court will rule on the validity of the CJN's suspension by the president.The judgment will have nothing to do with the CJN's trial.If the supreme court nullifies the suspension.He will automatically return as CJN
I can't believe you're reasoning like a novice or did you just want to be funny? You mean the supreme court will ignore all legal reports and confessions against him and reinstate him?

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by durangokid: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
Racoon:
Let the alleged corruption exposure continues.If the CJN is guilty, then let the law takes its course but if otherwise, then he have proved a point.

Let him that comes to equity comes with clean hand.Clear conscience fears no accusation.
. Some people don't reason, onnogien is a juriest of not less than 33 years, you think he doesn't know the law? You people should calm down first let us see how this case it f blackmail goes
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

What's in the section you quoted? When you figure it out and compare it to who indicted him, you'd know you just messed up.
You know nothing John Snow.The FG has nothing on him.Go and read about section 3(d) of the CCB act
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by ozodigboo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
Daviddson:
Really? This man should save himself the trouble and peacefully resign. I know it's not easy to give up ₦1bn, but take heart. IGNORED The monies have been put under temporary seizures.
Give up which 1 billion?
He was offered the following.....
1. Keep the cash
2. Voluntarily resign or we retire u prematurely
3. We withdraw charges
4. You remain member of the council of state
5. Full benefits paid as a former CJN

Yet he refused.
The guy mumu no be small.
Dem go now mess am up

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by SEONaijaExpert: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

You know nothing John Snow.The FG has nothing on him.Go and read about section 3(d) of the CCB act
That's why I think you just want to be a comedian. Does that same quote in the constitution stop the CCT from recommending the suspension of the former CJN until he cleared from all allegations? Have you read that report? I doubt. Unfortunately, what you see is the action of President. Flee from supporting corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by gaskiyamagana: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

And your proof is? The way you zombies make claims and counter claims Lol. IF and WHEN he clears his name, I'd see if you are the one who would go and take him out from supervision election matters.
Since 1999 which of 5% people did not belong to PDP. We cannot wait for him to do the damage before we show him way out.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

I can't believe you're reasoning like a novice or did you just want to be funny? You mean the supreme court will ignore all legal reports and confessions against him and reinstate him?
When the supreme court re-instates him on Tuesday call them novice.

Tuesday's ruling will solely be on the legality of the president's action.It will have nothing to do with whether Onnoggen has raped all the women in his village or not

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by 0koyeeboz: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

The national executive of the NBA alongside countless SANs are standing by him.Who cares about your irrelevant opinion

Lol
Paul Usoro is an accused person in a case of money laundering and fraud. Sensible SANs released a joint statement yesterday denying their support for the nonsense you support.

Last week, the chairman of Tiger Bar was almost jailed for contempt cos he followed unintelligent opinions like yours.

Ngwakwe, you clowns are finished.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies / President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. / Armed Thugs In ‘Government Vehicles’ Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.