Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial (52834 Views)

Breaking: CCT Adjourns Trial Of Suspended CJN, Onnoghen Indefinitely / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by SEONaijaExpert: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Dino98:

My dear APC supporter....

1) nobody is saying the CJN is right or wrong....u can't be the judge. The court will decide that.

2) you said the presidency respect him...hence my statement. Its a big fat lie, they don't.

3) sometimes I wonder if as most of u became supporters of APC ur brains were sucked out....becos the fight against CORRUPTION cannot be one sided. Let's not begin to argue and present names....but APC is filled with corrupt people; people who have CORRUPTION charges against them; some joined APC to be shielded from any investigation, they join APC and continue; some have court orders against them but ignore it becos they are covered under APC. Your national chairman even said it on live tv that if u join APC ur sins are forgiven....an invitation for all corrupt officials to come and join and be safe. U want us to list all the APC officials who are thiefs?? If Akpabio was still in PDP won't EFCC have been chasing him??

This same government that has constantly disobeyed court orders??....this same government that spends without consulting the national assembly??(which in itself is very wrong)...

A true fight against CORRUPTION cannot be lopsided...fight against CORRUPTION does not mean only opposition; to intimidate them into joining ur party...you people should try and have sense na, stop behaving like u have no sense. Its simple; there is no two ways about it. U can't fight CORRUPTION against only opposition. Buhari was asked what he thinks about Gandollar, his response was, "I don't know the technology used".....my brother is there any other way to have sense again??

Don't come and talk about CORRUPTION here biko, its annoying. Like its fucking annoying. What do u think is fighting CORRUPTION?? Maybe if u can think and understand it, u won't be fooled again.

4) lastly, the fight against CORRUPTION without following due process is CORRUPTION itself..people are not saying the CJN is not corrupt guilty but was due process followed to remove the head of the 3rd arm of government??

The timing and the haste in which the whole thing was played out, speaks volumes.

APC supporters are the worst people I've...BTW, I'm not a PDP supporter....but until we can start thinking instead of jumping on any wagon, we will never grow as a nation. How can u be so blinded, almost as if u don't have brain to think again. Is this how CORRUPTION is fought?? Please use ur brain and think na.
Let the people with brain sucked out reply you.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by TB27: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Let me help quote you rightly and state that:

1) You don't know what you're typed at all. He filed for error in declaration of assets as said in his confession and there was no due updates as regard the present status of his assets.

2) You still don't understand what you typed, the amount I stated was at 2011 not 2018. Even in 2011 that's too much but I won't be surprised that was an era where corruption was legal.

3) You're still confirming my submission further by asking if it's a crime to open a foreign account. Is he a bureau de change that he's operating 5 DOM accounts?

4) You said not all civil servants are poor, that's laughable. Which court judgement is he passing that made him N1 billion from 2011 to 2018?

I insist stop supporting corruption, what is wrong is wrong.

That's all

1 Wld be dealt with in court no worries there.

2 Dont let poverty cloud your judgment, I knew what I typed; even in 2011, dollar wasn’t much. Anyone who earned well cld easily access it, there was no big deal. Even I paid my fees in the US 2013 with my own savings, $55k and I didn’t steal it I worked & saved for it, best believe it. And I’ll even help you further, that money you quoted has grown to $519k, smart investments from the man you all want to hate.

3 Never said he had a foreign account, please read my post. All the monies are DOMICILED in NIGERIA, Standard Chartered Bank Wuse 2. With BVN. Go check. And what’s wrong in having as many dom accounts as you like, what’s the crime here, I’ve got 2 so?

4 There are many rich, I repeat very rich civil servants all legitimate. Come to Abuja if you can I’ll show you. My wife is 1, just level 8 her accommodation allowance is 1.7mill civil service; she buys dollars and saves it in her dom account. In 4 yrs she’s accumulated $20k+ already. 20yrs down the line your elk wld call her corrupt cos she was wise enough to invest & save her money.

I insist don’t support tyranny cos it’s consequences even you can’t live with it.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by rubyjan(f): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
virginboy1:
Nigerian and itz Kangaroo kindof politics...mtewwww...

On the contrary, This Sunday at the men's fellowship meeting at our church I lost the quiz by one point. ..The question was " where do most women have thick hair"?........
apparently the answer is Africa. ....from the answer I gave they asked me to find another church..... cry cry cry
Lol, I couldn't stop laughing for over 5mins. You're really funny.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Okoroawusa: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
virginboy1:
Nigerian and itz Kangaroo kindof politics...mtewwww...

On the contrary, This Sunday at the men's fellowship meeting at our church I lost the quiz by one point. ..The question was " where do most women have thick hair"?........
apparently the answer is Africa. ....from the answer I gave they asked me to find another church..... cry cry cry
What answer did u give?
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
ignant:
The FG is trying to use the technique of gaslighting to beat Onnoghen into acceptance.

The FG had ordered the disinformation against Onnoghen on the pages of the internet and social media, so as to convince YOU to convict Onnoghen in YOUR minds.

They claimed Onnoghen had sent his lawyers including Wole Olanipekun to meet Abba Kyari to seek a landing spot for him but Wole has denied that, claiming he has never met Kyari. https://punchng.com/onnoghen-i-wasnt-part-of-abba-kyari-meeting-olanipekun/

The foundation of the government's case is based on defective evidence because it acts on claims illegally gotten and there is also the possibility of a blowback, so they are trying to harass him into a plea bargain, which he has obviously rejected for a trial.

They want the CJN to plead guilty without him having his day in court. Ask yourself; Why? Then maybe, just maybe, you will begin to recognize the footsteps of their criminal conspiracy.

And at the end of the day, your cjn remains a criminal.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by kilmer: 12:13am On Feb 04, 2019
Yeah right. These APC goons think they are clever, but they will find out they are just clever by half. The CJN should have his day in court. We need to find out exactly the truth. Meanwhile, the CCT Judge Danladi Umar should be resigning from the Bench as he is being charged for bribery by the EFCC. He has no business remaining on the Bench to try others of corruption.
And Buhari's acting CJN Mr Tanko is going too. The tribalist Buhari, in the end, will not be able to get his Aboki Judge as CJN as he hoped. The lifeless one will realize that Nigeria is not his personal property or the property of the Fulanis as claimed by Buhari's advisors, the Miyetti Allah.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by cjrane: 4:35am On Feb 04, 2019
kilmer:
Yeah right. These APC goons think they are clever, but they will find out they are just clever by half. The CJN should have his day in court. We need to find out exactly the truth. Meanwhile, the CCT Judge Danladi Umar should be resigning from the Bench as he is being charged for bribery by the EFCC. He has no business remaining on the Bench to try others of corruption.
And Buhari's acting CJN Mr Tanko is going too. The tribalist Buhari, in the end, will not be able to get his Aboki Judge as CJN as he hoped. The lifeless one will realize that Nigeria is not his personal property or the property of the Fulanis as claimed by Buhari's advisors, the Miyetti Allah.

Infact the court will break this mystery open so that everyone will see how APC planned to subvert the Judiciary arm of government to participate in their planned electoral fraud.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by ozodigboo(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=Numlock post=75379766]

Stop posting nonsense on nairaland and call it your opinion, your opinion is rubbish.
Its rubbish to you because you're not involved.
You think the SANs advising him to deal are stupid ?
You know nothing.
John Snow.
Idiat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline / Ozigi Abdulsalam Deedat At Cemetry In Kogi State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.