Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial (52835 Views)

Breaking: CCT Adjourns Trial Of Suspended CJN, Onnoghen Indefinitely / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by baganas: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

By this your reply, I just confirmed you are a kid with a smart phone.

You laid accusations against a man, removed him illegally, dragged his hard earned name and reputation in the mud, then called him to the side to offer him amnesty amd soft landing?

If I repeat IF he is found guilty by an unbiased tribunal then let him face the music. Meanwhile Umar danladi must quit his right to try Onnoghen. You can't accuse a man of corruption, whip up a kangaroo exparte order against him when you also have a case of corruption against you!
It was his lawyers who perceived hopelessness went to shop for softlanding. Mine you onnoghen was not ready for a trial yet as he will be challenging cct jurisdiction. In other words he is banking on technicalities. Having made an admission his case is a foreclosed one.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by SEONaijaExpert: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kennydoc:

He's the most senior legal professional in Nigeria. He knows the implications of his decisions more than you do. Just sit still, relax and let the movie play on.
Wasn't Saraki condemned by all and sundry when he was going through his CCT case? What happened at the end?
One thing I am sure of is that even if Onnoghen will go down, he won't go down alone. Just watch it play out.

I agree he knew the implications but with over 1 billion in your account, you can do anything. Obviously, he thought he could beat the system. You can't claim a mistake of that magnitude, it's just greed and quite unethical.

I also agree he won't go down alone.

His PDP cohorts will follow him down.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
baganas:

It was his lawyers who perceived hopelessness went to shop for softlanding. Mine you onnoghen was not ready for a trial yet as he will be challenging cct jurisdiction. In other words he is banking on technicalities. Having made an admission his case is a foreclosed one.
Lies!!! Bunch of lies!!!! Wole Olanipekun denied the whole story.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

I agree he knew the implications but with over 1 billion in your account, you can do anything. Obviously, he thought he could beat the system. You can't claim a mistake of that magnitude, it's just greed and quite unethical.

He wont even go down.The FG has no case.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by seniormallam(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Must there always be a loophole to explore in all our laws?

Section 3 of the CCB Act does not criminalise forgetfulness.

The section says that “the Code of Conduct Bureau is empowered to receive complaints about non-compliance with or breach of this Act and where the Bureau considers it necessary to do so, refers such complaints to the Code of Conduct Tribunal established by section 20 of this Act in accordance with the provisions of sections 20 to 25 of this Act:

“Provided that where the person concerned makes a written admission of such breach or non-compliance, no reference to the tribunal shall be necessary.”

Aside him doing business other than farming , he has no case to answer in forgetfulness

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by SEONaijaExpert: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

He wont even go down.The FG has no case.
I can't wait to laugh at you on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by figment232(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
baganas:

rubbish speculation
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by murmee: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
papiforreal:

So you charge and bail lawyer de show face where lawyers are talking?
I'm laughing!
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by murmee: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

I laugh when I read things like this.
He's about to be disgraced out of his career if he's not smart to see the good intentions of the Presidency.
A good comment!

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Foolishbuhari: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
baganas:

The head of his legal team has come out to debunk ever meeting with the presidency yet you people still peddle the lie?

Having made admission, his case isn't a fore closed one according to section 3b of the CCB act. It rather opens up the politics surrounding his case and the dire need for him to see it through to a logical conclusion.

With this trial, many tables are going to be shaken and God help him. But if he's guilty let him be crucified otherwise, I pity the can of worms this would throw open. Even if he wins the case on technicalities, we are watching.

Like I initially said, you can't unconstitutionally take a man put of office, Gaslight him all over the media with media trials, spoil his name and drag his reputation through the mud then take him to the side to make a plea bargain so you don't press charges. Wtf is that? It means you're hiding something all along and were just bluffing
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Mujtahida: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Firstly, this have no political undertone.

Secondly, I don't belong to the category of those saying Onnoghen will go to jail.

Thirdly, even he confessed to his personal mistake of forgetting to declare his assests, that doesn't grant him immunity.

In law, ignorance is not an excuse.
this is not a case where the latin maxim Ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorantia legis neminem excusat. Did the CJN say he was ignorant of the provisions of the law? No! forgetfulness and ignorance are not the same.

you say it has no political undertone because with all due respect you are ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Kennydoc(m): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Sure, some of his PDP cohorts will go down, but hope you remember some of them have metamorphosed to APC. They will equally go down.

Also, don't assume that the number 1 man in the judiciary doesn't have access to information that will nail some prominent officials in this government.

The government is begging him to accept the terms they are giving him and step down, but he has just refused. He knows what is giving him morale, that's why I'm asking you to sit still and allow the movie play on.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by SEONaijaExpert: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kennydoc:

Sure, some of his PDP cohorts will go down, but hope you remember some of them have metamorphosed to APC. They will equally go down.

Also, don't assume that the number 1 man in the judiciary doesn't have access to information that will nail some prominent officials in this government.

The government is begging him to accept the terms they are giving him and step down, but he has just refused. He knows what is giving him morale, that's why I'm asking you to sit still and allow the movie play on.
This outcome will always be either of the two ways, no matter his morale:

1) He resigns and quietly accept the conditions that would have him somewhat relevant and honored.

2) He pushes this through and get nothing after resigning.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by SEONaijaExpert: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mujtahida:

this is not a case where the latin maxim Ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorantia legis neminem excusat. Did the CJN say he was ignorant of the provisions of the law? No! forgetfulness and ignorance are not the same.

you say it has no political undertone because with all due respect you are ignorant.
This is purely a case where ignorance is not an excuse, all forms of ignorance are... I don't know, I forgot, I didn't remember. All those are not an excuse in law.

I state again that there's no political undertone. He was corrupt, he was figured out and all allegations were confirmed. Don't politicise this.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by wise0ne: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
we have to do everythign possible to send buhari back to where he belongs
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by TB27: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

This is purely a case where ignorance is not an excuse, all forms of ignorance are... I don't know, I forgot, I didn't remember. All those are not an excuse in law.

I state again that there's no political undertone. He was corrupt, he was figured out and all allegations were confirmed. Don't politicise this.

He was currupt cos you adjudged him so; right!

Please don’t twist the facts, his response not verbatim but implied I forgot the dates the accounts where opened & thot that my earlier forms from 05-09 covered them, on my being sworn in as CJN I realized my error while declaring my assets and filled out an additional form covering the period omitted, declaring this very accounts that’s brought all the uproar: this was in 2016.

And in all honesty you can say that this isn’t political. An account that’s being in the public domain since 2011 nothing hidden, no transaction hidden, BVN clearly stated ....please!!!.

His asked to be tried in a court & due process shld be followed, nothing else. NO DEALS, NO POLITICAL SOLUTION, he isn’t a politician.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by charlycharles(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Government of Integrity indeed
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by SEONaijaExpert: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
TB27:

He was currupt cos you adjudged him so; right!

Please don’t twist the facts, his response not verbatim but implied I forgot the dates the accounts where opened & thot that my earlier forms from 05-09 covered them, on my being sworn in as CJN I realized my error while declaring my assets and filled out an additional form covering the period omitted, declaring this very accounts that’s brought all the uproar: this was in 2016.

And in all honesty you can say that this isn’t political. An account that’s being in the public domain since 2011 nothing hidden, no transaction hidden, BVN clearly stated ....please!!!.

His asked to be tried in a court & due process shld be followed, nothing else. NO DEALS, NO POLITICAL SOLUTION, he isn’t a politician.

There's a provision that allows all declared assets to be updated BEFORE the renewal time frame. You cannot file for an error and not update your declaration.

I said it already, this man was trying to outsmart the system. His record of deposits were enough to sell him out and not to mention the overall sum. The CCB rules says, when there's a change in your declaration in any form; maybe an added assets of some sort or a false declaration, you're allowed to file for error and update accordingly even before the end of the 4 years period stated for renewal.

All I see here is a smart man trying to outsmart the system he understands very well and hide over N1 billion. I can't be sentimental about this. This is pure corruption!

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by onmyowncj: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
It is more honorable to fight and maybe lose than surrender for a crime not committed,be reminded that senate has petition gov't against suspending onnoghe illegally,it won't make sense retiring when the whole world is siding him,something is sure he's not loosing the case,umar must resign first,Bleep this one sided gov't
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by TB27: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

There's a provision that allows all declared assets to be updated BEFORE the renewal time frame. You cannot file for an error and not update your declaration.

I said it already, this man was trying to outsmart the system. His record of deposits were enough to sell him out and not to mention the overall sum. The CCB rules says, when there's a change in your declaration in any form; maybe an added assets of some sort or a false declaration, you're allowed to file for error and update accordingly even before the end of the 4 years period stated for renewal.

All I see here is a smart man trying to outsmart the system he understands very well and hide over N1 billion. I can't be sentimental about this. This is pure corruption!

The forms where updated so I don’t know what you on about. He didn’t just do it like the govt wld like us to believe.

You talk of records of deposits, according to the petition he deposited $10k twice in 2011, please tell me, how much was dollar to Naira in 2011 & he says it’s from his reserve, are you saying he cldnt have had a million+ Naira then? Don’t just whip out a calculator in 2019, look at the time frame we talking about here.

And please there’s no 1 billion anywhere. Let them furnish us with his bank statement since there are so sure he has billions. All they have are transactions of investments of more than a 10 yr period and they’ve not mentioned the actual balance.

There’s nothing to hide here.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by onmyowncj: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

I said it already, this man was trying to outsmart the system. His record of deposits were enough to sell him out and not to mention the overall sum. The CCB rules says, when there's a change in your declaration in any form; maybe an added assets of some sort or a false declaration, you're allowed to file for error and update accordingly even before the end of the 4 years period stated for renewal. Stop siding evil while sounding genuine,the intensions of this charge against cjn is to perpetrate evil after the already rigged election,this declaration issue has been on ground since 2011,y raise it now,young man tell your gov't to play fair politics,no issue is too small to start crisis in a country,the level Nigeria has gone now no ant will be spared,not even you,if u get sense u should be on ur way to inform ur gov't already

Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by onmyowncj: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

I said it already, this man was trying to outsmart the system. His record of deposits were enough to sell him out and not to mention the overall sum. The CCB rules says, when there's a change in your declaration in any form; maybe an added assets of some sort or a false declaration, you're allowed to file for error and update accordingly even before the end of the 4 years period stated for renewal. Stop siding evil while sounding genuine,the intensions of this charge against cjn is to perpetrate evil after the already rigged election,this declaration issue has been on ground since 2011,y raise it now,young man tell your gov't to play fair politics,no issue is too small to start crisis in a country,the level Nigeria has gone now no ant will be spared,not even you,if u get sense u should be on ur way to inform ur gov't already

renewal. Stop siding evil while sounding genuine,the intensions of this charge against cjn is to perpetrate evil after the already rigged election,this declaration issue has been on ground since 2011,y raise it now,young man tell your gov't to play fair politics,no issue is too small to start crisis in a country,the level Nigeria has gone now no ant will be spared,not even you,if u get sense u should be on ur way to inform ur gov't already
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by SEONaijaExpert: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
TB27:

The forms where updated so I don’t know what you on about. He didn’t just do it like the govt wld like us to believe.

You talk of records of deposits, according to the petition he deposited $10k twice in 2011, please tell me, how much was dollar to Naira in 2011 & he says it’s from his reserve, are you saying he cldnt have had a million+ then? Don’t just whip out a calculator in 2019, look at the time frame we taking about here.

And please there’s no 1 billion anywhere. Let them furnish us with his bank statement since there are so sure he has billions. All they have are transactions of investments of more than a 10 yr period and they’ve not mentioned the actual balance.

There’s nothing to hide here.

Transaction amounting to N1 billion is on record and the actual balance has been mentioned accordingly and it's also on record.

In one standard chartered bank, there was $391,401.28 and that's as at January 31, 2011.

In another standard chartered bank there was a balance of 49,971.71 euros as at January 31, 2011.

The pound sterling account have a balance of 23,409.66 as at February 28, 2011.

All these were what he claimed to forget to declare in 2016? C'mon and as at 2018 he's operating 5 DOM accounts and additional 50 properties undeclared.

If you're still defending this, it tells me something about you.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by SEONaijaExpert: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
onmyowncj:
renewal. Stop siding evil while sounding genuine,the intensions of this charge against cjn is to perpetrate evil after the already rigged election,this declaration issue has been on ground since 2011,y raise it now,young man tell your gov't to play fair politics,no issue is too small to start crisis in a country,the level Nigeria has gone now no ant will be spared,not even you,if u get sense u should be on ur way to inform ur gov't already
Why raise it now? Because only President Buhari enforced assets declaration and made it a MUST.

Why now? Because he's just been indicted by the CCB. No case was on ground in 2011, check your source well. What we have now only make reference to 2011; his accounts and possessions gathered overtime and not declared in 2016 before he was busted in 2018.

Anyways, you're not alone, you've a lot of your kind that's sentimental about this situation instead of seeing the reality on ground. Wake up and stop supporting evil.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Charly68: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
He has lost out already
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by sirbennyauthor: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Bimpe29: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sincerity is our problem. Buhari isn't sincere, Onnoghen isn't sincere as well as majority of us.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by TB27: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=SEONaijaExpert post=75389147]

Transaction amounting to N1 billion is on record and the actual balance has been mentioned accordingly and it's also on record.

In one standard chartered bank, there was $391,401.28 and that's as at January 31, 2011.

In another standard chartered bank there was a balance of 49,971.71 euros as at January 31, 2011.

The pound sterling account have a balance of 23,409.66 as at February 28, 2011.

All these were what he claimed to forget to declare in 2016? C'mon and as at 2018 he's operating 5 DOM accounts and additional 50 properties undeclared.

If you're still defending this, it tells me something about you.[/quote

He didn’t forget to declare it in 2016, he actually filled two forms in 2016 covering period he omitted and the period till he retires, whats the issue here.

1 billion & 50 houses on record, right ? No wahala. He’s waiting for them to prove it.

Don’t believe me but he’s got 1 house in Abuja, Gana street to be precise bought from the govt,no 1 stays there it’s dilapitated, not too sure but not more than 3 in calabar, what I’ve actually seen 1 personal, very very old & the rest are rented property nothing special, but hey you don’t have to believe me, all wld be reveled in due course.

And when has it become a crime to have money domiciled in foreign currency, in Nigeria. if I decide today keep my savings in foreign currencies because it holds better value, what crime have I committed?

All the money’s you’ve mentioned have been explained away as to their source, his bankers are alive they wld testify as to how it came about.

You do the math to what you’ve mentioned, are you saying it’s impossible for a man who’s held an office that actually pays not to have that much money, and all the money you’ve mentioned isn’t up to 150mill. So what’s the issue here. We talking of investments over a 30yr period, Savings & all. And this is to guide & protect against the very same thing we lament about pensioners about. Now hes been demonized!

Not all civil servants are poor, some are legitimate rich guys.

Don’t worry, I don’t care about what you think about me. I pray we all alive to live & see the consequences of the evil we support today cos it dsnt affect us personally.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by SEONaijaExpert: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
TB27:
He didn’t forget to declare it in 2016, he filled two forms in 2016 covering period he omitted and the period till he retires, whats the issue here.

1 billion & 50 houses on record, right ? No wahala. He’s waiting for them to prove it.

Don’t believe me but he’s got 1 house in Abuja, Gana street to be precise bought from the govt,no 1 stays there it’s dilapitated, not too sure but not more than 3 in calabar. 1 personal very very old & the rest are rented property nothing special, but hey you don’t have to believe me, all wld be reveled in due course.

And when has it become a crime to have money domiciled in foreign currency, in Nigeria. if I decide today keep my savings in foreign currencies because it holds better value, what crime have I committed?

All the money’s you’ve mentioned have been explained away as to their source, his bankers are alive they wld testify as to how it came about.

You do the math to what you’ve mentioned, are you saying it’s impossible for a man who’s held an office that actually pays not to have that much money, and all the money you’ve mentioned isn’t up to 150mill. So what’s the issue here. We talking of investments over a 30yr period, Savings & all. And this is to guide & protect against the very same thing we lament at pensioners about. Now hes been demonized!

Not all civil servants are poor, some are legitimate rich guys.

Don’t worry, I don’t care about what you think about me. I pray we all alive to live & see the consequences of the evil we support today cos it dsnt affect us personally.
Let me help quote you rightly and state that:

1) You don't know what you're typed at all. He filed for error in declaration of assets as said in his confession and there was no due updates as regard the present status of his assets.

2) You still don't understand what you typed, the amount I stated was at 2011 not 2018. Even in 2011 that's too much but I won't be surprised that was an era where corruption was legal.

3) You're still confirming my submission further by asking if it's a crime to open a foreign account. Is he a bureau de change that he's operating 5 DOM accounts?

4) You said not all civil servants are poor, that's laughable. Which court judgement is he passing that made him N1 billion from 2011 to 2018?

I insist stop supporting corruption, what is wrong is wrong.

That's all
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Dino98: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

You have no idea what you're saying. Just like many of you here on Nairaland, you're just being sentimental for nothing.

The former CJN was appointed into office in 2017, March precisely, he declared his assets first in 2015 and renewal of assets declaration is every 4 years but in between, you can update it. Hence, there's no provision for anybody to claim ignorance or say he forgot.

My dear APC supporter....

1) nobody is saying the CJN is right or wrong....u can't be the judge. The court will decide that.

2) you said the presidency respect him...hence my statement. Its a big fat lie, they don't.

3) sometimes I wonder if as most of u became supporters of APC ur brains were sucked out....becos the fight against CORRUPTION cannot be one sided. Let's not begin to argue and present names....but APC is filled with corrupt people; people who have CORRUPTION charges against them; some joined APC to be shielded from any investigation, they join APC and continue; some have court orders against them but ignore it becos they are covered under APC. Your national chairman even said it on live tv that if u join APC ur sins are forgiven....an invitation for all corrupt officials to come and join and be safe. U want us to list all the APC officials who are thiefs?? If Akpabio was still in PDP won't EFCC have been chasing him??

This same government that has constantly disobeyed court orders??....this same government that spends without consulting the national assembly??(which in itself is very wrong)...

A true fight against CORRUPTION cannot be lopsided...fight against CORRUPTION does not mean only opposition; to intimidate them into joining ur party...you people should try and have sense na, stop behaving like u have no sense. Its simple; there is no two ways about it. U can't fight CORRUPTION against only opposition. Buhari was asked what he thinks about Gandollar, his response was, "I don't know the technology used"....my brother is there any other way to have sense again??

Don't come and talk about CORRUPTION here biko, its annoying. Like its fucking annoying. What do u think is fighting CORRUPTION?? Maybe if u can think andof understand it, u won't be fooled again.

4) lastly, the fight against CORRUPTION without following due process is CORRUPTION itself..people are not saying the CJN is not corrupt guilty but was due process followed to remove the head of the 3rd arm of government??

The timing and the haste in which the whole thing was played out, speaks volumes.

APC supporters are the worst people I've...BTW, I'm not a PDP supporter....but until we can start thinking instead of jumping on any wagon, we will never grow as a nation. How can u be so blinded, almost as if u don't have brain to think again. Is this how CORRUPTION is fought?? Please use ur brain and think na.

You guys had better stop supporting corruption. This man knows fully what he did.

The position of the President is clear on this and we salute his courage. He's every inch right about his judgment.
Re: Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial by Dino98: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

You have no idea what you're saying. Just like many of you here on Nairaland, you're just being sentimental for nothing.

The former CJN was appointed into office in 2017, March precisely, he declared his assets first in 2015 and renewal of assets declaration is every 4 years but in between, you can update it. Hence, there's no provision for anybody to claim ignorance or say he forgot.

You guys had better stop supporting corruption. This man knows fully what he did.

The position of the President is clear on this and we salute his courage. He's every inch right about his judgment.

My dear APC supporter....

1) nobody is saying the CJN is right or wrong....u can't be the judge. The court will decide that.

2) you said the presidency respect him...hence my statement. Its a big fat lie, they don't.

3) sometimes I wonder if as most of u became supporters of APC ur brains were sucked out....becos the fight against CORRUPTION cannot be one sided. Let's not begin to argue and present names....but APC is filled with corrupt people; people who have CORRUPTION charges against them; some joined APC to be shielded from any investigation, they join APC and continue; some have court orders against them but ignore it becos they are covered under APC. Your national chairman even said it on live tv that if u join APC ur sins are forgiven....an invitation for all corrupt officials to come and join and be safe. U want us to list all the APC officials who are thiefs?? If Akpabio was still in PDP won't EFCC have been chasing him??

This same government that has constantly disobeyed court orders??....this same government that spends without consulting the national assembly??(which in itself is very wrong)...

A true fight against CORRUPTION cannot be lopsided...fight against CORRUPTION does not mean only opposition; to intimidate them into joining ur party...you people should try and have sense na, stop behaving like u have no sense. Its simple; there is no two ways about it. U can't fight CORRUPTION against only opposition. Buhari was asked what he thinks about Gandollar, his response was, "I don't know the technology used".....my brother is there any other way to have sense again??

Don't come and talk about CORRUPTION here biko, its annoying. Like its fucking annoying. What do u think is fighting CORRUPTION?? Maybe if u can think and understand it, u won't be fooled again.

4) lastly, the fight against CORRUPTION without following due process is CORRUPTION itself..people are not saying the CJN is not corrupt guilty but was due process followed to remove the head of the 3rd arm of government??

The timing and the haste in which the whole thing was played out, speaks volumes.

APC supporters are the worst people I've...BTW, I'm not a PDP supporter....but until we can start thinking instead of jumping on any wagon, we will never grow as a nation. How can u be so blinded, almost as if u don't have brain to think again. Is this how CORRUPTION is fought?? Please use ur brain and think na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline / Ozigi Abdulsalam Deedat At Cemetry In Kogi State (photos) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.