Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

"They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man (57450 Views)

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by MrBONE2(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2019
Igbo Amama grin

2 Likes

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2019
Poverty makes people think that having a car is a big achievement.
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Aliencraft(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2019
Someone needs to flog sense into dis gal's brain cuz she has completely lost it

1 Like

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2019
Aliencraft:
Her solution is in Ben Carson hands.
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Lordofthewest(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2019
Just when I thought child marriage was a northern affair didn't know flatnoids too are deep into that sh*t...very mentally primitive set of people.
0koyeeboz:
Poverty is a bastard

Igbo girls can marry a monkey just because of money

5 Likes

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Jason007: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2019
well, there's freedom of speech. she's got the confidence to say what she wants, why other dont.
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by amazon14: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2019
Op, I don't believe you.
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by airsaylongcon: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by airsaylongcon: 11:30am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by amazon14: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2019
Aliencraft:

Did you believe this story? Honestly I don't.
Fear bloggers.
Op wants to trend.
The girl has been rescued and handed over to women affairs in the state.
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by grandstar(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Exwizard:
All I see is. Two person with down syndrome
Best comment so far! 1,000 likes

1 Like

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Moses200: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Poverty is a bastard

Walahi
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Slynation(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2019
useless opportunist....!! The world is going crazy,but it's either the man kill her with beatings or the girl kill him with poison
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Aliencraft(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2019
amazon14:

Did you believe this story? Honestly I don't.
Fear bloggers.
Op wants to trend.
The girl has been rescued and handed over to women affairs in the state.
You are right... The fear of bloggers is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Aliencraft(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2019
loveDcross:

Her solution is in Ben Carson hands.
grin
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Toks2008(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2019
SweetBuns:
She's clearly an girl in her late teens or early twenties saying what she likes due to youthful exuberance. Fear these kind of women.
She's not marrying him, she's marrying his property.
I pray the Mans family wisens up and see this

There is always a reason for marriage. I admire her transparency. They should give her a try.

2 Likes

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Undisclosed: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2019
Disc wan tire me cool
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2019
Earthbound:
This is what the youth have been reduced to. 8 out of 10 women under the age of 30 have no morals in this country. Give them money for consensual sex. That's all.

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by ADEWEBS(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2019
*Do YOU NEED A FREELANCER* / *WRITER* ?

Howdy peeps out there, I am a writer, I have writers also that writes for me, come in with your *blog* topics we will supply you contents under 2-3hrs, also if you need a moderator on your blog to upload and arranged posts, we have *experienced writers* who has technical know how on " *on-page optimization* ".
*SEO* relevant write-ups, and many other stuffs you may want to embed in your topic.

Also, if you need a website developer, a blog developer, or needs one to manage your blog
Contact us via email Adewebstech@gmail.com
Phone number/Whatsapp : *08131116906*
We have worked for
Informativeupdate.com
Chiwapz.com
Hivamedia.com
Etc
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Alot of Hyporcrites, judges and juries on here
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by hansomb: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
most girls from the Eastern part of this country are like that. having a child in primary 5 how old is she then ?
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by farem: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Poverty is a bastard

Igbo girls can marry a monkey Gorilla just because of money

She is clearly a slave of money
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by ehissi(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Same thing Bianca did to Ojukwu

It is an anambra type of something.....
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Daeylar(f): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Poverty is a bastard

Where are those who were trying to defend the marriage of an underage girl to a 50+ year old man with down syndrome and saying that he deserves love even though he has down syndrome as if that was the point.

Come and defend this man now. He is being likened to a monkey just because a girl of appropriate age says she will marry him.

1 Like

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by pacespot(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
if this one fell victim of a money ritual, some would be typing RIPs
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Basher8583: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
SweetBuns:
She's clearly an girl in her late teens or early twenties saying what she likes due to youthful exuberance. Fear these kind of women.
She's not marrying him, she's marrying his property.
I pray the Mans family wisens up and see this

And how is it your own business. Are you also interested
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Chipink(f): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Daeylar:

Where are those who were trying to defend the marriage of an underage girl to a 50+ year old man with down syndrome and saying that he deserves love even though he has down syndrome as if that was the point.

Come and defend this man now. He is being likened to a monkey just because a girl of appropriate age says she will marry him.

It's a pity how mods allow that type of post.
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by jrusky(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
sinaj:
This girl will likely kill this man within 2 years and abscond with his properties

Two years is too long I swear if this girl marry this man with the way she is talking this man wint last 8months before we hear or read his rest in peace on news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.