Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

"They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man (57449 Views)

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by XTHRONE(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
SweetBuns:
She's clearly an girl in her late teens or early twenties saying what she likes due to youthful exuberance. Fear these kind of women.
She's not marrying him, she's marrying his property.
I pray the Mans family wisens up and see this
You are correct, she is 19.youthful exuberance dey worry her.
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by dreamwords: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Poverty is a bastard

Igbo girls can marry a monkey just because of money
Same way your dirty afonja girls can marry anything because of a plate of amala and ewedu, with one bag of pepper

1 Like

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by akdjr(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
She just shoot her shot
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by madjune(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fear Anambra girls when money matter dey.
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by 0koyeeboz: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
dreamwords:

Same way your dirty afonja girls can marry anything because of a plate of amala and ewedu, with one bag of pepper

See this one.

By mere telling Igbo girls in the East that "I'll take you to Lagos", I know how many Igbo girls I don chop.

1 Like

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
The family should make a special mask for him to always cover his face with.
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Ofemmanu1: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Poverty is a bastard
Flatinas are basterrrds
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by dreamwords: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

See this one.

By mere telling Igbo girls in the East that "I'll take you to Lagos", I know how many Igbo girls I don chop.
You are free to chop as many as you like, but I can't stoop so low to date a Yoruba babe , we igbo guys dont even take them serious ,they are so dirty, so black and disgusting ,they can wear one pant for two weeks, that's y your men wey Don wise up prefer to marry igBo ladies ,
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Enugupikin: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
osagyefo98 I'm not surprised..who knows whether you don't have down syndrome too...down syndrome is eating up every Anambala person brain. grin grin
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by greatman247(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Earthbound:
This is what the youth have been reduced to. 8 out of 10 women under the age of 30 have no morals in this country. Give them money for consensual sex. That's all.

Oh yes you are so right!
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Leonbonapart(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Poverty is a bastard

imbecil£
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Judybash93(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Poverty is a bastard

Stop this

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Enugupikin:
osagyefo98 I'm not surprised..who knows whether you don't have down syndrome too...down syndrome is eating up every Anambala person brain. grin grin

Hatred won't soon eat u up

Better free your mind now.
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by ogenyi1: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Enugu people are Anambra slaves. Ask Michael cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
Enugupikin:
[/s]
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Saintsami(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
this is getting out of hand. wetin money go cause is unpredictable
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Enugupikin: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Hatred won't soon eat u up

Better free your mind now.
but that's the fact ...most Anambala people have been used for ritualisticc purposes and the rest are just demented naturally like this down syndrome man and you
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by ogenyi1: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Enugu people are well known for being imbeciles, armed robbers, ritualists and prostitutes. Ask madam ogenyi cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
Enugupikin:

but that's the fact ...most Anambala people have been used for ritualisticc purposes and the rest are just demented naturally like this down syndrome man and you
[/s]

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Enugupikin:

Next
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by SoNature(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
sinaj:
This girl will likely kill this man within 2 years and abscond with his properties

For making this comment, U are wicked! grin grin grin grin
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Sholaco: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kikikikiki grin
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by iluvdonjazzy: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
SweetBuns:
She's clearly an girl in her late teens or early twenties saying what she likes due to youthful exuberance. Fear these kind of women.
She's not marrying him, she's marrying his property.
I pray the Mans family wisens up and see this
which property the man even get self with DAT kind of house I saw there.
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Charlesfixed808: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
SEE BELOW

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
omooba969:
She's from Anambragrin...not surprised. cool

Go and sit down
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Sarang(f): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
They should give this girl to him biko. All she needs is a car. Ara ga agba ndi ara lol she's 19..she's an adult. grin
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Epifanio(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
dreamwords:

You are free to chop as many as you like, but I can't stoop so low to date a Yoruba babe , we igbo guys dont even take them serious ,they are so dirty, so black and disgusting ,they can wear one pant for two weeks, that's y your men wey Don wise up prefer to marry igBo ladies ,

Which men wey don wise up?

Here in ikeja alone tens of yoruba ladies get married every Saturday, I have not seen an igbo woman marriage since this year started.

Even as a Non-Nigerian I would rather date a youruba, cause I will not defile myself to date those beastly monsters you call women in igbo so please if you want to diss use "FACTS".
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by lailo: 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
SkinCareNG:
oko
u be ijebu man,right."oko" decoded.
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Ayobami7(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
OK
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by dreamwords: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Epifanio:

Which men wey don wise up?

Here in ikeja alone tens of yoruba ladies get married every Saturday, I have not seen an igbo woman marriage since this year started.

Even as a Non-Nigerian I would rather date a youruba, cause I will not defile myself to date those beastly monsters you call women in igbo so please if you want to diss use "FACTS".
To afonjas, marriage is like a regular boyfriend girlfriend affair, they do not value marriage, they can marry ten times, that's why most of them are bastards raised without a father, you can marry who ever you like is non of our business, gerraout,
You've not seen igbo people marry since this year, you are definitely a kid, go to igbo poplated churches, they have multiple weddings every saturday

1 Like

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Epifanio(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
dreamwords:

To afonjas, marriage is like a regular boyfriend girlfriend affair, they do not value marriage, they can marry ten times, that's why most of them are bastards raised without a father, you can marry who ever you like is non of our business, gerraout,
You've not seen igbo people marry since this year, you are definitely a kid, go to igbo poplated churches, they have multiple weddings every saturday

he! he! he! This one really pain you very well,
Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Awaoyelmoni(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
This thread reeks of hypocrites, personally I don't give two fvcks about this girls decision, but at least she is true to herself about wat she wants nd even went as far as making it public. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe a careful investigation might reveal ladies on here involved in amorous relationship with married men and vice versa yet they r quick to condemn others, that bcoz they do all of it in their closet nd simply boz they have not been exposed or caught they feel that makes them qualified to pass judgement on others
Ah ah, Nigerians nd hypocricy!!!

Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by Mbediogu(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
The new girl is a gold digger. She is exposed and has laid out her conditions,what else is in doubt?
Unmarriageable girl seeking to marry a helpless dement from a RICH FAMILY. Poisonous!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.