Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? (6351 Views)

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
ladies and gentlemen in this section, kindly share with us qualities of a weak man. what does it mean when you call him a weak man
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Bloooody(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Begging a woman.
Only a dog will beg a woman. angry

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bloooody:
Begging a woman. Only a dog will beg a woman. angry
beg her of what?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
the term "weak" is used (by women) to force someone to do what they are not willing or agreeing to do. they use the term to hurt your ego into becoming who you are not willing to be....aka her mumu

so for example, these demons will ask you to pay their school fees (or whatever) and when you refuse they will call you weak, in order to bruise your ego, hoping that you will change your stance to prove her that you are indeed a strong man.

the reality of life is that if any woman calls you a weak man, you should simply thank her and advice the deluded animal to go meet the strong man she is dreaming about. no time to waste with such liabilities in life.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A WEAK MAN!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
A weak man sponsor his girlfriend to university while his siblings have not paid their waec.

A weak man will give his girlfriend monthly
upkeep but will tell his siblings he has not receive salary for 3 month.

A weak man generally is a zombie to his girlfriend just like how zombies are to jubril from Sudan.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Any man who's easily controlled by his emotions is f**king weak. Whether that be love, fear, or anger.

A real man is a rational being who can separate rationality from emotions, and therefore makes decisions only based on rationality and clear thoughts.

Only women are allowed to be emotional and vulnerable.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by lilmax(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
the weak can't say NO

lacks self control

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
lilmax:
the weak can't say NO
lacks self control

say no about what?
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by MJBOLT: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
the term "weak" is used (by women) to force someone to do what they are not willing or agreeing to do. they use the term to hurt your ego into becoming who you are not willing to be....aka her mumu

so for example, these demons will ask you to pay their school fees (or whatever) and when you refuse they will call you weak, in order to bruise your ego, hoping that you will change your stance to prove her that you are indeed a strong man.

the reality of life is that if any woman calls you a weak man, you should simply thank her and advice the deluded animal to go meet the strong man she is dreaming about. no time to waste with such liabilities in life.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A WEAK MAN!

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
that can originate to fourth world war

1 Like

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
canalily:
beg her of what?
Beg for pussy

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Allen99: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bloooody:
Begging a woman.
Only a dog will beg a woman. angry
I Agree especially Nigeria smelly bltches

1 Like

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
FRoosevelt:
Any man who's easily controlled by his emotions is f**king weak. Whether that be love, fear, or anger.

A real man is a rational being who can separate rationality from emotions, and therefore makes decisions only based on rationality and clear thoughts.

Such an ignorant post.
There is no such thing as a weak man.We all have our strengths and weaknesses.
The belief that only women should be vulnerable and emotional is balderdash.Men are humans and have emotions and they should not be called weak for that.That type of mentality is why some men would rather keep secret,not ask for help when need be and end up committing suicide because they did not open themselves to others even when they are having issues so as not to appear vulnerable.

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Admin401:

Beg for pussy
keep your pussy on chain away of this. how can you beg a woman b4 you climb her? do you think she or you wil enjoy it?
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Such an ignorant post.
The belief that only women should be vulnerable and emotional is balderdash.Men are humans and have emotions and they should not be called weak for that.That type of mentality is why some men would rather keep secret,not ask for help when need be and end up committing suicide because they did not open themselves to others even when they are having issues so as not to appear vulnerable.
one glass watch for you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
FRoosevelt:

This is true in a way, but there should be a balance of both, a real man should know when to be emotional than rational and vice versa, some men use the two wrongly while some prefer to always be rational, thereby hurting the lady involved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:

This is true in a way, but there should be a balance of both, a real man should know when to be emotional than rational and vice versa, some men use the two wrongly while some prefer to always be rational, thereby hurting the lady involved.
hit the nail to make fittings. you are biphasic here. why is it nt completely true rather in a way?
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
canalily:
hit the nail to make fittings. you are biphasic here. why is it nt completely true rather in a way?

I'm not biphasic, I thought my comment is clear, I meant it may be true but not in all cases, and I stated them.
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by LordKO(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Such an ignorant post.

Teacher, don't teach me nonsense. lol. There's something like a weak man - just as there's something like a weak woman too. A weak man (person) uses servility to establish or/and sustain a relationship. . . Informally, when a man says he doesn't have emotion, he simply means that he doesn't use servility to sustain a relationship.

Meanwhile, I agree with you that both men and women are/can be emotional and vulnerable.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Part of what makes us humans is our emotions. We all exhibit or if you like, express different emotions in reaction to everyday events we encounter. This cannot be taken away from us.

Also, part of what differntiates us from the kids that we were and the adults that we are now is our emotional maturity which is a function of rationality.

Failure to mature emotionally, particularly when it comes to decision making, becomes a weakness in my eyes tbh.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I'm not biphasic, I thought my comment is clear, I meant it may be true but not in all cases, and I stated them.
who is a weak man?
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
canalily:
who is a weak man?

I believe there's nothing like a weak man, only men who don't know how to control their emotions properly.
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
FRoosevelt:
Part of what makes us humans is our emotions. We all exhibit or if you like, express different emotions in reaction to everyday events we encounter. This cannot be taken away from us.

Also, part of what differntiates us from the kids that we were and the adults that we are now is our emotional maturity.

Failure to mature emotionally, particularly when it comes to decision making, becomes a weakness in my eyes tbh.

Alright.
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Such an ignorant post.
You know, I'd have loved to engage in a debate with you on this subject, but your first sentence is a red flag to how closed-minded and dogmatic you might be. So I'll stay away.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I believe there's nothing like a weak man, only men who don't know how to control their emotions properly.
would you prefer it if ur man makes you shade tears always or is always mean to you in the name of being emotionally galant?
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
FRoosevelt:
You know, I'd have loved to engage in a debate with you on this subject, but your first sentence is a red flag to how closed-minded and dogmatic you might be. So I'll stay away.
pour it here. debate it real, we want to learn.
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
canalily:
would you prefer it if ur man makes you shade tears always or is always mean to you in the name of being emotionally galant?

I won't call it being emotionally gallant, instead he's hard hearted, only a hard hearted man will claim to love someone, but wouldn't mind making her cry always.
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Eberechi24(f): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
The definition of weak man they know is one who buys for his girlfriend gift. They display their strength and weakness only on women. No wonder, they won't hesitate to beat up their wives/girlfriend to show their strength

To me a weak man/woman is who has no opinion of his/hers. One who can easily be manipulated.. they swallow every opinion without synchronisation. They're always afriad to air their opinion on any issues becauseof fear of rejection or condemnation. They just want to fix into certain standard-good In other words they are caged.

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
LordKO:

Teacher, don't teach me nonsense. lol. There's something like a weak man - just as there's something like a weak woman too. A weak man (person) uses servility to establish or/and sustain a relationship. . . Informally, when a man says he doesn't have emotion, he simply means that he doesn't use servility to sustain a relationship.

Meanwhile, I agree with you that both men and women are/can be emotional and vulnerable.

kindly educate us more on what you mean by servility.
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
Eberechi24:
The definition of weak man they know is one who buys his girlfriend gift. They display their strength and weakness only on women. No wonder, they won't hesitate to beat up their wives/girlfriend to show their strength

To me a weak man/woman is who has no opinion of his/hers. One who can easily be manipulated..
your first paragraph is disturbing our thinking faculty. we are yet to learn what your first paragraph means

1 Like

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Exactly. But while you wouldn't want to call them weak, I actually think 'weak' fits in pretty well.

I mean, anyone who lets their emotions override their reasoning is weak and vulnerable. As could be experienced when you fall in love or whatever they call it. smiley
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I won't call it being emotionally gallant, instead he's hard hearted, only a hard hearted man will claim to love someone, but wouldn't mind making her cry always.
then he because a strong man and nt weak while your heart breaks silently?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Naked Picture A Woman Posted On Facebook Will Shock You / Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) / My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.