Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57472 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by annyberry: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2019
emkz:
For some, it is a scam because either one or both of them are not true to the relationship. With commitment and discipline, it can work.

Circumstances like work can keep a couple apart for some time. Temptations will arise, as some outsiders would want to exploit the distance and take advantage. No one knows how this would pan out. I have seen two cases where the woman was devoted to the man even though they were 9 hours apart across the Atlantic. I even cautioned one when she was hanging out with a man in a "harmless" friendship. She cut him off.

For a wayward woman, there can never be an excuse to cheat since it is embedded in her DNA. Once the husband goes to work, the fuckboy starts his work in his house with his wife or in their hideout. It has nothing to do with distance. A woman who is decent and respects herself and her relationship would not cheat or create the environment for it to happen and vice-versa. So please, let us not generalize because of some indecent people we have seen/experienced.
Words...........thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2019
gypsey:
what bout women who claim to fall in love with a prisoner who is serving life imprisonment.
dat one go get a non prison bwoyfwend servicin her nau
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

I'm not into long distance relationship.

Before u people will collapse ontop my matter.

Smhhhh
Pls ask the Op who scammed her?cause last i checked,i just broke up with her yesterday online over inconsistencies in her profile.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2019
ceeroh:

Pls don't. All those young married ladies in their 20s still wanna have fun.. That's the bitter truth, have a lot of them as friends.
u no liecheesy.dats why i always feel sorry for all those guys sponsoring their young girls in schools with promises of marriagecheesy
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2019
lefulefu:
dat one go get a non prison bwoyfwend servicin her nau
Find Nwanyiawkaetitis previous thread(the op)''I Need a Partner'' and trace our online dating experience which i terminated yesterday over inconsistencies in her profile.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by stevups(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2019
I remember the day I visited my girl. Two people sleeping on the same bed. I asked: who was that? She said my uncle.

7 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by tolaSade: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2019
Hello guys, If you're married or live alone Kindly help me fill this survey. It's for my final year project https:///forms/RpRhi9cakB1RGLU43 Thank you very much
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 05, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Once a cheat, always a cheat.
so true...like a loapard dat can never change its spotscheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by stevups(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2019
I remember the day I visited my girl. Two people sleeping on the same bed. I asked: who was that? She said my uncle. Uncle well done o!!!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Apart from wasting one's time if it falls apart, the unsatisfied tensions and all, not to talk of the risk of traveling to visit the person. God forbid one dies via accident on their way to visit what will you tell your maker?

When you are so sexually frustrated who will be there to deliver you? D love at the other side of the phone? Mtcheeeew.

P.S, If you've known your partner before distance came in between fine and Good. That works atleast you know him or her.

But social media distance relationships are Scams(might work 4 few). Not to talk of so many psychos on the lose waiting for an unsuspecting victim.
So reason it well before you enter a time wasting venture in d guise of a distance relationship.

No biggie there. Just don't fall mugu and be sending money. You be client be that.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2019
lefulefu:
u no liecheesy.dats why i always feel sorry for all those guys sponsoring their young girls in schools with promises of marriagecheesy

Lol... later they will turn around and create a thread on Nairaland asking whether it's compulsory for them to marry the guy after they must have completed their education.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 05, 2019
Kalapizim:
immaturity ! Distance will always come at one point of your lives except you both aspire to stay in one city all through without seeking advancement.

Thats the way I see it.
I clearly stated social media relationship where you've not even met the person.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Find Nwanyiawkaetitis previous thread(the op)''I Need a Partner'' and trace our online dating experience which i terminated yesterday over inconsistencies in her profile.
ehn for real?cheesy
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by RoarDowningJnr(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Most of them..
Well not all of them..and this is me speaking from experience.
There is more to it once both parties stay honest and committed enough..

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2019
ceeroh:

Lol... later they will turn around and create a thread on Nairaland asking whether it's compulsory for them to marry the guy after they must have completed their education.
hahahaha cheesy.. Or they might create a thread saying the guy that sponsored them in the univ their pastor just had a vision that the man is evil and an olokun worshippercheesy and dat they need advicecheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 05, 2019
annyberry:
Words...........thumbs up
I just broke up with the op online yesterday over inconsistencies in her profile after online dating experience from dec 29 till yesterday. Pls ask her how i scammed her?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn for real?cheesy
For real bro,find her previous thread searching for a partner.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Wow!shall we talk about in the open ?
Lol. What's your problem?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Pls ask the Op who scammed her?cause last i checked,i just broke up with her yesterday online over inconsistencies in her profile.

Hmmmm undecided

And she's pretty.

Give her one more chance jor!

Your Yanga sef too much for a guy angry
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
I just broke up with the op online yesterday over inconsistencies in her profile after online dating experience from dec 29 till yesterday. Pls ask her how i scammed her?
Baba the Scam means it doesn't work out most time.

Wash only ur linen in public pls
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn for real?cheesy
Lefulefu you Sha love Amebo

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
For real bro,find her previous thread searching for a partner.
So this was your play? To waste my time and humiliate me? Anyways thank you. Thank God You.

P.s This Thread was Written From Experiences. You didn't have to make it about you.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2019
lefulefu:
hahahaha cheesy.. Or they might create a thread saying the guy that sponsored them in the univ their pastor just had a vision that the man is evil and an olokun worshippercheesy and dat they need advicecheesy.

U dey mind them? Most of the time, it's not just worth it.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2019
MagicPie:
Yes, when the essence of a thing is unknown, abuse is inevitable.. The purpose of a relationship is marriage. Unless if both parties agreed on friendship not relationship.

The purpose of relationship is knowing someone, which makes you judge whether you will be marrying her or not.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:
Please Don't do that.

I'm even surprised he'd do this.

Check his profile dude flew off immediately to open a thread. Who does that. Fake ass love everywhere!

Hmmmm undecided

And she's pretty.

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I clearly stated social media relationship where you've not even met the person.
So please let me know how i scammed you right? Do you recall what led to my terminating our dating online yesterday ? Was it about love doubt? Baby pls remind me ?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2019
murphyibiam15:

konji don hold this babe...she's sexually frustrated as fvck now
Yes I am... But I'll b fine
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Baba the Scam means it doesn't work out most time.

Wash only ur linen in public pls
Pls go away!come to think i got so close to making a mistake.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
So please let me know how i scammed you right? Do you recall what led to my terminating our dating online yesterday ? Was it about love doubt? Baby pls remind me ?
Why don't you tell everyone so they'll judge us please... Kindly do so. You wanna wash linen pls let do it well
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Oh I get it now... Op dey vex....grincheesy If the matter no dey serious, settle scores na

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Pls go away!come to think i got so close to making a mistake.
OK. I won't stoop so low. It's obvious u letting off steam. All this tantrums ain't necessary to think you are 10yrs my elder. Jesus
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Hmmmm undecided

And she's pretty.

I had to open a thread because i haven't found who im looking for. She's definitely not the one so why should i waste time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.