Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57485 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

You need a break off social media.
You also have learnt that most romance nl guys have some growing up to do.
its Yigiyaga... will you hoe just shut d f up and know the basis of d story first!

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

You are a low life bitxh.
Get outta my mention, frustrated nincompoop.

You are a stupid idiot!

Useless things!

Gerrout! Fighting over a man shamelessly that even denied u online.

Some girls can be so frustrated and useless sha.

Bloody fish Brains

9 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by oochi123(f): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
bayocanny:

I thank God for your life, hope the relationship work out eventually?
..Hahahaha.. Says who?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Simplep:
Ma-wetin?,i have known that babe to be fake a long time ago,I'm not surprised at her actions at all
She has always said she is married with kids.
CEO of tailoring company.
Many people has always called her a fake ass bixtch, I never believed untill this moment.
I'm still in wow.
Valerie47 come and see. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Put yourself in Nwa's shoes, if another lady did this to you even after you've broken up how will you feel? It would have been better if you pm directly, now people will have a negative impression of your kind of person.

That's why I asked?

Are they dating?

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

I'm. Not shooting any shot!

I simply said let's chat offline

Is that a crime again?

Na WA o

Only God knows what goes on in your brains.

O GA o

Mr Yigiyaga, no chat with me o.

Ordinary chats they want to swallow me up

You all make me laugh. The guy can meet with his destined babe anywhere. And there is nothing any one of you can do about it. It could be any babe, anywhere.

So u people should stop been myopic, as if it has been inscribed on his soul say nwaketiti is the only woman he can chat with.

You people are barking on the wrong tree. And that's the truth.

I'll ignore your insults cos I know you're trying to be defensive, have some decorum, you saying you want to pm him was at the wrong time and situation.

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol,not even a kid my dear,kids ko
Preshy561:

Many people has always called her a fake ass bixtch, I never believed in till this moment.
I'm still in wow.

5 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Many people has always called her a fake ass bixtch, I never believed in till this moment.
I'm still in wow.

And?

What has that got to do with me chatting a guy online up?

Is it your chat?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Tamarapetty(f): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Tamarapetty, see your gender disgracing themselves...grin
Lol, nobe today

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

You are a stupid idiot!

Useless things!

Bloody fish Brains
Lol. I will get You, on a very good day.
You wouldn't like that yourself.
Believe me.
Snitching old low life bixtch.

Don't go and meet your imaginary husband and kids.
CEO tailoring company. grin

6 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Simplep:
Ma-wetin?,i have known that babe to be fake a long time ago,I'm not surprised at her actions at all,shes not married and don't even have a kid not to say children
gringrin sometimes if I see ladies supporting each other on this forum ehn... I go just dey laugh...

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

And?

What has that got to do with me chatting a guy online up?

Is it your chat?

Lol. Go and get fvcked and come and open another thread.
Sex starved low life.

Online boyfriend snatcher.
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I'll ignore your insults cos I know you're trying to be defensive, have some decorum, you saying you want to pm him was at the wrong time and situation.

I'm trying to be defensive. I'm trying to get a clear picture here.

And you all were barking at me

OK understood and I won't pm him . Whatever u guys have that's hush hush, sort it out yourselves.

Don't attack me cos I didn't cos anything between them. And that's the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

That's why I asked?

Are they dating?

Accept the fact that you're wrong Jeeez

5 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by annyberry: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
I just broke up with the op online yesterday over inconsistencies in her profile after online dating experience from dec 29 till yesterday. Pls ask her how i scammed her?
ok

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Is he your boyfriend? Or are you married to him?
He has denied you online openingly that u are not the one he needs in his life.
You both were bickering back and forth, with you calling him scam, all because of only God knows what really happened between u guys.

Now I feel like chatting with him offline, how does that make me a back stabbing bitch. My dear u need to calm down with all these your raging hormones of needing sex badly, it won't help your situation. And watch that nasty tongue, u and I are not mates, neither are we best of friends. Or even friends sef. So watch it.

So no lady can chat with him anymore, because?

He's what to you exactly?

Please enlighten me.

Also note I won't stoop to your level of insults cos am no gutter babe like you, Pls!
Please kindly go for it. You have my support. I'm rooting for you.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. Go and get fvcked and come and open another thread.
Sex starved low life.

Online boyfriend snatcher.
grin grin

Who's sex starved me. Or you?

cheesy

Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Simplep:
Lol,not even a kid my dear,kids ko
Lol. Honestly o.
Whenever I see someone calling her a fake ass morafvxking bixch, I'd shrug it off.
Thanks for this thread though.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

I'm trying to be defensive. I'm trying to get a clear picture here.

And you all were barking at me

OK understood and I won't pm him . Whatever u guys have that's hush hush, sort it out yourselves.

Don't attack me cos I didn't cos anything between them. And that's the truth.

Smh!!! Alright.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, nobe today
gringrin....See gang up.... MJBOLT, where art thou??

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Please kindly go for it. You have my support. I'm rooting for you.

No! I'm not chatting with him anymore o!

Abeg I don't need issues .

You people should sort your problems Biko.

I don't need this drama.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

You are a stupid idiot!

Useless things!

Bloody fish Brains
pls dear stop did is enuf. u are my friend as is DAT girl. it pains me u fight each oda
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Who's sex starved me. Or you?

cheesy

Ode!
Me, how?

You, we know.
Have heard some disgusting stuffs about your fake ass, but I didn't wanna show concern, cos it's not my business, but today, doing this right in your fellow woman's thread? Wooow!!

Just go back to sewing clothes, on a very good day, we go iron things.

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. Honestly o.
Whenever I see someone calling her a fake ass morafvxking bixch, I'd shrug it off.
Thanks for this thread though.

its enuf sekxy ur making me sad shes my friend too av beg her an am begging u too.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Accept the fact that you're wrong Jeeez

Wrong how?

So no babe can chat with him anymore?

Do u know who he is even dating in Lagos as we speak? Do u even know who he's with right now?
U all don't know!

U girls are just screaming here and there with your keypads online, as if u have everything all figured out.

To me, this is pure childishness From you all.

11 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You were right.
.. How? I just laughed. I didn't say anything.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

You are a stupid idiot!

Useless things!

Bloody fish Brains
The matured sensible ones who read this read from the beginning know I never mentioned names but created this because it is a social reality.. But someone decided to make it about himself. He created a thread about wanting a woman which I read and maturedly ignored. I'm definitely not one to sit and watch when painted badly.

Nothing is new under the sun afterall
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
jakandeola:
its enuf sekxy ur making me sad shes my friend too av beg her an am begging u too.
Lol. All what she has been doing isn't my business, but this one really got me.
It's okay though. grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
jakandeola:
pls dear stop did is enuf. u are my friend as is DAT girl. it pains me u fight each oda

I'm not fighting her o

Na she know whom she dey fight

I just won't seat back and allow some naive girls run their mouth anyhow on me, cos I know I did nothing wrong here.
She and her friends are fighting themselves. Not me

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. All what she has been doing isn't my business, but this one really got me.
It's okay though. grin
OK dear just end it or be silent to avoid drama. I care a lot dear

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Paxie55: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The matured sensible ones who read this read from the beginning know I never mentioned names but created this because it is a social reality.. But someone decided to make it about himself. He created a thread about wanting a woman which I read and maturedly ignored. I'm definitely not one to sit and watch when painted badly.

Stop replying that white witch.

You need to start ignoring some comments.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Ohhhh.

Hmm sad

I understand now sad

Don't worry, with time, you guys will sort yourselves and patch things up.

He's doing shakara online, later he will make things right.

Keep your head up! All will be well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.