Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57514 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
hardbody:

I am not scam, you only pissed me off in December but i have forgiven you. Once I am back in the country i will pop in.
I know you not a Scam. Thanks for everything but I think that ship has sailed a long time ago. But thank you. God Bless u

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by bayocanny: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
khristology:
I Miss You, I Miss You Too
National Anthem Of Long Distance Relationships
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
LMAO, bro you're madt

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by LadyJasper: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Slymonster:

Hahaha i just remember mine way back in school. She will be on top me smashing and the main guy will call and she will still be bold to pick and tell the guy she is doing something, can he call back in few minutes time or she will call back.Dude buys everything and practically pay her school fees too.

I got free food and free pussy,even exam time we will read and after continue smashing but i hated it because i like to be free. Next session i got a gf and made her know that this is my gf.. That was how that nonsense stop even if she got angry..
I'm just curious, how did you live with yourself knowing full well you were smashing a fellow guy's woman?

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Pls ask the Op who scammed her?cause last i checked,i just broke up with her yesterday online over inconsistencies in her profile.
This means absolutely nothing to me. You probably wanna Ace Nwanyi, make yourself feel better. But you need to try harder. Breakup indeed, have you seen me you breaking up with me?

Alpha Male my foot. Go and learn what it means to be an alpha or you think putting down a female makes you Alpha!?

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
grin
You were right.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by bayocanny: 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
oochi123:
I once tried that Shit. Though we were not in a relationship. I traveled because I was bored. and thought of so many things while traveling. What if I had an accident or he killed me? Those were my thoughts.. Thank God None happened sha..
I thank God for your life, hope the relationship work out eventually?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You are very stupid for this. Backstabbing bitch.in my own thread fa

Is he your boyfriend? Or are you married to him?
He has denied you online openingly that u are not the one he needs in his life.
You both were bickering back and forth, with you calling him scam, all because of only God knows what really happened between u guys.

Now I feel like chatting with him offline, how does that make me a back stabbing bitch. My dear u need to calm down with all these your raging hormones of needing sex badly, it won't help your situation. And watch that nasty tongue, u and I are not mates, neither are we best of friends. Or even friends sef. So watch it.

So no lady can chat with him anymore, because?

He's what to you exactly?

Please enlighten me.

Also note I won't stoop to your level of insults cos am no gutter babe like you, Pls!

19 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
So please let me know how i scammed you right? Do you recall what led to my terminating our dating online yesterday ? Was it about love doubt? Baby pls remind me ?

You were quick to open a thread about searching yesterday, if you loved her, you wouldn't do that, it would have taken you a long time b4 considering someone else again.

6 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hmmmmmm, How Love turns into Hate in a Day. Why don't you tell this people what I did that was so unforgivable? Inconsistencies in my profile? Have I ever claimed to be what I am not? You have deep issues I swear down.
You need a break off social media.
You also have learnt that most romance nl guys have some growing up to do.

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nickymezor(f): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Here to read comments smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
As in ehn babe,its getting hot shocked
Nickymezor:
Here to read comments smiley

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Victorian you fvcked up mehn.
You are a snitch, woow!!! shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Oh cool.

Let's chat offline. Will send a pm.

Seriously

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nickymezor(f): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Simplep:
As in ehn babe,its getting hot shocked
Yeah, very hot smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You were quick to open a thread about searching yesterday, if you loved her, you wouldn't do that, it would have taken you a long time b4 considering someone else again.
Don't mind the fool.
Geeese!!! I pity the babe.

This guy is a total definition of adult waste.
Woow
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I also try to be logical all the same. With one marriage behind me ,sister i dont want to come with stories that touch tomorrow,na you go yab me pass.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

As in ehh, is that how people snatch boyfriends ni?? I'm really disappointed in her, leave them be abeg, you deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Seriously
Thought I was the only one oo.

She didn't even hide her backstabbing bitchy ass!!
Lol, fear some babes.
Never wanted to comment on this thread but that Victorian and yiyi whatever forced me to.
Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:
Don't mind the fool. Geeese!!! I pity the babe.
This guy is a total definition of adult waste. Woow
How dare you call me a fool!? Now taken that back or else?

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

As in ehh, is that how people snatch boyfriends ni?? I'm really disappointed in her, leave them be abeg, you deserve better.
She no hide am.
I thought she said she's married btw, fake life everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Victorian you fvcked up mehn.
You are a snitch, woow!!! shocked shocked

Snitch how?
Do u know what I want to discus with him about?

I'm no hypocrites like most of you, that will go behind and send him a pm.

I do mine openly and u don't even know my intentions. So why are u all getting all worked up!

She complained she's done with long distance

He complained she's not the one he needs. He even post a thread online looking for a companion., which means any other lady could have still contacted him, even till tomorrow.

There are other ladies who must have gone through his thread, and I bet his inbox is filled already, so tell me what have I done? What did I snitch on?

I don't understand what I snitched?

Will u call all the females contacting him right now, snitches?

Is he married? Or is he dating nwaketiti. Somebody please enlighten me here o!

Cause am not understanding anymore.

19 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

You need a break off social media.
You also have learnt that most romance nl guys have some growing up to do.
will you hoe just shut d f up and know the basis of d story first!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

She no hide am.

Hiding what?

What am I suppose to hide?

If I want to chat with a guy online, WiI I hide and chat with him?

Why must I hide?

10 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Is he your boyfriend? Or are you married to him?
He has denied you online openingly that u are not the one he needs in his life.
You both were bickering back and forth, with you calling him scam, all because of only God knows what really happened between u guys.

Now I feel like chatting with him offline, how does that make me a back stabbing bitch. My dear u need to calm down with all these your raging hormones of needing sex badly, it won't help your situation. And watch that nasty tongue, u and I are not mates, neither are we best of friends. Or even friends sef. So watch it.

So no lady can chat with him anymore, because?

He's what to you exactly?

Please enlighten me.

Also note I won't stoop to your level of insults cos am no gutter babe like you, Pls!

You should have at least let them cool off before shooting your shot, that was wrong and unladylike.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

She no hide am.

I thought so too, chai

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Snitch how?
Do u know what I want to discus with him about?

I'm no hypocrites like most of you, that will go behind and send him a pm.

I do mine openly and u don't even know my intentions. So why are u all getting all worked up!

She complained she's done with long distance

He complained she's not the one he needs. He even post a thread online looking for a companion., which means any other lady could have still contacted him, even till tomorrow.

There are other ladies who must have gone through his thread, and I bet his inbox is filled already, so tell me what have I done? What did I snitch on?

I don't understand what I snitched?

Will u call all the females contacting him right now, snitches?

Is he married? Or is he dating nwaketiti. Somebody please enlighten me here o!

Cause am not understanding anymore.
You are a low life bitxh.
Get outta my mention, frustrated nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You should have at least let them cool off before shooting your shot, that was wrong and unladylike.

I'm. Not shooting any shot!

I simply said let's chat offline

Is that a crime again?

Na WA o

Only God knows what goes on in your brains.

O GA o

Mr Yigiyaga, no chat with me o.

Ordinary chats they want to swallow me up

You all make me laugh. The guy can meet with his destined babe anywhere. And there is nothing any one of you can do about it. It could be any babe, anywhere.

So u people should stop been myopic, as if it has been inscribed on his soul say nwaketiti is the only woman he can chat with.

You people are barking on the wrong tree. And that's the truth.

23 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I thought so too, chai
Lol. And she said she had children too.

Hehehe. This our nairaland seamstress can lie eeh.

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tamarapetty, see your gender disgracing themselves...grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ma-wetin?,i have known that babe to be fake a long time ago,I'm not surprised at her actions at all,shes not married and don't even have a kid not to say children
Preshy561:

She no hide am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Hiding what?

What am I suppose to hide?

If I want to chat with a guy online, WiI I hide and chat with him?

Why must I hide?

Put yourself in Nwa's shoes, if another lady did this to you even after you've broken up how will you feel? It would have been better if you pm directly, now people will have a negative impression of your kind of person.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.