Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,011 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

"You Never Had To Try" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Never Had To Try" (1277 Views)

Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside / 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) / 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Never Had To Try" by 1one: 12:54am On Aug 22, 2010
DISCLAIMER
(IF YOU ARE FEELING SLEEPY-DON'T READ IT.
IF YOU ARE HUNGRY-DON'T READ IT.
IF YOU ARE REALLY PRESSED AND YOU WANT TO WEE WEE-DON'T READ IT.
IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM A COMMON PSYCHOLOGICAL SYNDROME CALLED -LOW ATTENTION SPAN-DON'T READ IT.
IF PUNCTUATIONS AND PARAGRAPHS MAKE YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT-DON'T READ IT
IF YOU THINK THIS IS SOME LITERARY-BOVINE HOKUM-DON'T READ IT, BECAUSE ITS REAAALLY LONG.
With that said let me start my epistle, For the most part being in a loving relationship can be like smearing your mouth with chilled yoghurt paste on a sunny traffic bound day but of course it has its flip,less tasty "kunu" side too(kunu is a locally made drink found mainly in the northern part of Nigeria,it can be sweet but it usually has a peppery feel down the throat), we all need someone to love and cherish and dts why no matter how much we try to habituate a life of solitude(speaking for myself) we still feel this subtle itching feeling to sync with someone, But getting that right someone can be a daunting task especially for a guy

"You never had to try"- This statement was used in smallville by Lana Lang when she was talking to Clark Kent  in one of their love-yo yo sessions,Clark was lamenting on how hard he had been trying to make her see him as worthy enough for her, she ended the conversation with "Clark,you never had to try", The point is this,I think we(guys) sometimes try too much to fit into the picture of what we think would appeal to that girl/lady's idea of a perfect guy,we over indulge them,we over conjure,over plan,over spend,over talk,over try.In many cases we are unconsciously not being fair to the ladies,because we place them on extremely high pedestals that they are left with no choice but to behave as such.

I think most of the time if we allow our selves we would see that most of these "hot ladies" have their minds beaming with subtle rays appended with the phrase-"You don't really have to try that hard", ladies,am I on course?
Re: "You Never Had To Try" by InkedNerd(f): 1:18am On Aug 22, 2010
Awww, this was interesting to read. Thanks for posting kiss
Re: "You Never Had To Try" by 1one: 1:24am On Aug 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Awww, this was interesting to read. Thanks for posting kiss
You welcome, Thanks for awwwing
Re: "You Never Had To Try" by InkedNerd(f): 1:32am On Aug 22, 2010
No problem grin
Re: "You Never Had To Try" by Ladyjide(f): 1:55am On Aug 22, 2010
Yes- simple is better! It is the little things that matter most
Re: "You Never Had To Try" by saintneo(m): 4:35am On Aug 22, 2010
bovine excrement grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "You Never Had To Try" by vivaladiva(f): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2010
i beg pls try ooooo
but yes be ur self-----guys dont try to act like u gat no heart n no feelings, cos u might get hurt far worse than if u showed ur true feeligs in d first place---life is all about taking a gamble---nothing ventured nothing gained---u asked her out in the first place---y o y wont u show her how much u love her because ur afraid of being hurt or being seen as less of a man
guys dont be overly romantic,luvy duvy, sweety sweety, likey likey , spendy spendy,yummy yummy, sex machine like, if u know u cant keep it up in the relationship, cos its very annoying wen a woman gets attracted to u for all the above reasons and only for u to say 12 months in the rel---ah ah u dont expect me to keep up wiv dat now babes that time i was wooing u----obviously all the above will reduce to a certain degree after u start dating proper but 12 months after the wooing u start getting 70% off romeo romeo, luvy duvy,sweety sweety,likey likey,spendy spendy,yummy yummy and of cos sex machine just isnt right or fair

its a bit like buying a really expensive dress in the winter only to find it at less than half the price in the summer sale, u wont and u cant take it bck to the shops for a refund but bliv me u will feel like uve been conned
Re: "You Never Had To Try" by Tingles(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2010
Tingles and 150 others likes this.

@Poster Are you reading my mind?
Re: "You Never Had To Try" by iice(f): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2010
I agree though i don't like Lana grin Always the Luthors for me cheesy
Anyway, sometimes they try too hard and end up being obnoxious.
Re: "You Never Had To Try" by googles: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
wink wink wink

Brilliant
Re: "You Never Had To Try" by ShyOne(f): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
1one:

I think most of the time if we allow our selves we would see that most of these "hot ladies" have their minds beaming with subtle rays appended with the phrase-"You don't really have to try that hard", ladies,am I on course?

Personally, I love this piece of what you said ESPECIALLY. I don't understand it myself and I wonder to myself - "exactly what is wrong with me." Because when a man tries too hard. For some reason it is a turn off and it's not even his fault - it's just the approach. I am repulsed by men that throw "lines at me," and men "that throw themselves at me." I've never liked it because it is embarrassing and I am shy as this behavior attracts attention.

It's when a man is honest and just matter-of-fact in his approach - who just says "hi - how are you today or hi - my name is -----, what's yours? I like those because they are genuine, simple and direct. The slick, playboy type - grosses me out.

I don't know but "masculine men" - not caveman types but "masculine" - rugged looking men - I love them. Dark skin or brown skinned men - I love them. I love deep voices. Men that smell good with cologne and a well dressed man - yessssss - shirt, slacks, shoes, I love those kind of men.

You know - the attraction is either there or it isn't there at all,
Re: "You Never Had To Try" by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 15, 2010
Nice Piece what about someone like me who doesn't try at all only loves himself any advice for people like us?
Re: "You Never Had To Try" by biola44: 2:30am On Oct 15, 2010
guess we're in d same boat grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help / How Can I Suprise My Girlfriend / close this acct seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.