Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (71669 Views)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Adadioranma79(f): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lolz, did lots of all that you mentioned and much more but it was me doing it for my precious daughter.

crunchyg:
j
What else fit carry man come out today if no be love, hope you enjoyed today with lots of, cakes, coldstone and chocolates?
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by crunchyg: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Adadioranma79:
Lolz, did lots of all that you mentioned and much more but it was me doing it for my precious daughter.

Awwwnnn that's so sweet, your husband must be a lucky man, tell him i will like to be like him when when I grow up tongue
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Adadioranma79(f): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Jealousy shocked

crunchyg:

Awwwnnn that's so sweet, your husband must be a lucky man, tell him i will like to be like him when when I grow up tongue
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by crunchyg: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Adadioranma79:
Jealousy shocked

My sister if I no jealous wetin I gain, see as you fine na, who no like better thing
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Adadioranma79(f): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2019
Lolz, na everybody dear. Good morning, hope you slept well?
crunchyg:

My sister if I no jealous wetin I gain, see as you fine na, who no like better thing
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2019
Broda u are very correct. I used to have a fake friend who used me like this we where friends for a long time. he used me to his benefit, the moment I got my self and stopped trying to be a people pleaser the friendship ended.

quote author=daddytime post=75675567]Check your signature and weigh it against what you are mumuishly going through at the hands of your user friend and tell me how you came about that signature...

You can't say your mind to your friend over your property but you can come on here to pour out vituperations...like who cares...

How people live their lives to please others in a bid to seek validation and acceptance still beats my imagination. I suspect its a function of age because at my age...I no dey use shame chop winch o...if I wan chop winch na him be say the thing hungry me well well.

You might think the guy cares about you, wrong...he only sees you as a means to an end and is using you for all you are worth before trashing you when eventually you decide to stay woke...

Ji...m'asun[/quote]
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by crunchyg: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Adadioranma79:
Lolz, na everybody dear. Good morning, hope you slept well?
Yea happy Sunday finest
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Adadioranma79(f): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
crunchyg:

Yea happy Sunday finest

Wish you same
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by crunchyg: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Adadioranma79:

Wish you same
Thanks, abeg you get sister wey fine like you,wey dey never take as dem don take you
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by SkinnyNigga: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
koyyes:
Na person wey dey sell business dey at the mercy of the buyer.

But the reverse is the case here.

Your mumu get high grade.
na buyer dey do guy for the seller.. but this one surprise me oo
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Adadioranma79(f): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
crunchyg:

Thanks, abeg you get sister wey fine like you,wey dey never take as dem don take you

Lolz, I get o. Unfortunately, they are all taken too. Pele dear
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by crunchyg: 2:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Adadioranma79:

Lolz, I get o. Unfortunately, they are all taken too. Pele dear
You don min it

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hello brother, I'd like to contact you for an inquiry. I sent you a mail please reply

wirinet:

I have two sport betting outlets, so I understand the business far more than you and even your friend.

Sports betting agents are suffering right now. The business is not as profitable as it was even a year ago. This is due to dwindling economy, more competition, betting fatigue among customers and sky rocketing running costs.
A shop with a weekly commission of N45,000 - N55,000 is hardly making any profit. Running costs will eat up most of the commission. You pay cashiers, pay for receipt paper, fuel, bandwidth and maintain equipments like generators, computers, printers, TVs, monitors. It's quite complicated managing sports betting shops. Don't forget to inquire about other hidden costs like shop rent and outstanding NEPA cost. Also make sure there are no debts on the agent account.

As I said, if the business is bringing in good profits, he will not sell. I have been offered many betting shops and the excuse of selling is always relocation. There are many betting shops for sale all over lagos right now.

Do your due diligence well before doling out cash for the betting shop.

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by wirinet(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
candlewax:
Hello brother, I'd like to contact you for an inquiry. I sent you a mail please reply

Replied
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by ststyreal(f): 6:56am On Feb 20, 2019
Glink2018:

Abeg sharap!
Are you not d same like the slay queen wey the eediot bring come another person house come dey maul.
Destiny-destroyer ladies, they even plenty for nairaland pass.

Thank God I'm a misorganist.
It really took me time contemplating either to respond to you or not considering the rate of children in this forum but all the same, never you insult people for airing their opinions.... I am a mother and hardly respond or comment on topics since this year. I only responded to the topic because of the mood I was in that day. So please when next you are quoting someone, endeavour to know whom you are quoting. I am a proud mother. God bless you!

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Kamstarhems: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2019
Jamb question
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2019
Mailed you on your yahoo address since yesterday, I'm yet to get a reply bro. Hope you are good?
wirinet:

Replied
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Phoenix999: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Rubbiish:

Come don't go acting like a jew man by disgracing him in front of d girl. This is something u should have done before now. After d girl must have left, pour out everything u wrote here. Stop living like a slave because u intend buying a business from him. Tell him the truth and let him know things u can't tolerate.

Is she still moaning?
NIGERIANS!!!!!
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by drnoel: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't know much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK.

As I was going out that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him, I was stunned but didn't say a word. I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment.

As I was still trying to understand the motive, the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming, I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago.

He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him, to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him. I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors.

I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock, this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes)

As I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get.

I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell..

Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks

What nollywood movie is that?
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by slimjosh231(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2019

Well, since you're a good guy, there's nothing you can do about it. Just keep us updated when he burns your house down.
Savage reply
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by JohnOkolo: 6:00am On Sep 15, 2020
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't know much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK.

As I was going out that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him, I was stunned but didn't say a word. I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment.

As I was still trying to understand the motive, the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming, I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago.

He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him, to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him. I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors.

I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock, this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes)

As I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get.

I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell..

Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks

Go and ask for a party and stop fantasying about what's going on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55