Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (71658 Views)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by lincsnuel: 12:47am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

I'm in Lagos

Just confront him in the morning and be sincere with your emotions. Vex, tell him you can't accommodate him again. Simpu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:

That guy is turning your house to university hostel. Is that what you want Use your upper

I will sort it politely tomorrow. I will talk to him, if he doesn't work. I will probably end our friendship and stop taking his calls, then take his clothes, perfume and shoes to his office. Although I don't see reason why he shouldn't understand, I'm sure he knows I'm unhappy but I still can't imagine how allowing a visit can spell so much doom but I can't allow that. It's so painful that it was supposed to be a friend visiting a friend but metamorphosed to this. Thanks for your input.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Capensis:

You lose much and it erodes the incremental gains and the cycle continues because you are not ready to learn the code and move on to the next challenge. You are not on the planet to be a good guy, you are here for more serious stuff and parasites will derail you.

Do not seek for advise if you are not ready to take it. Be a man, and deal with issues with decisiveness and stop pretending to be good, when you are actually weak.

Bro take it easy on me. It's been my nature to endure for years. Lost 22m at age 24 to a supposed friend and was broke for 4years, hence my depression. However I still survive the leeches even though I'm miles away from where I should be. I'm still contended and hopeful but you kinda of inspiree with the brutal truth. I will remember you saying I'm too weak to survive it might be the motivation I have ever needed. I'm grateful

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

Bro take it easy on me. It's been my nature to endure for years. Lost 22m at age 24 to a supposed friend and was broke for 4years, hence my depression. However I still survive the leeches even though I'm miles away from where I should be. I'm still contended and hopeful but you kinda of inspiree with the brutal truth. I will remember you saying I'm too weak to survive it might be the motivation I have ever needed. I'm grateful
You are a weak man. Period. There is no need for you to be polite in your own house. Tell him he has gone too far. Is this how you allow people to ride you. This is also how you will allow women to take advantage of you too.

Being an introvert is not an excuse to be lily livered. I am an introvert too and will never tolerate this. I better hear good news tomorrow or you lock him out. Your house your rules.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't kn9w much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK as I was going out, that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him I was stunned but didn't say a word I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment as I was still trying to understand the motive the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago. He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him, I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors. I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes) as I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get. I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell. Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks

I don't know why you guys take nonsense because you want to be friends with people.

Tell the guy to leave your house with all his items in the morning.

Whether he sells his business to you or not, don't give a fvck.

So if you die or fall ill because of his stupidity, who will you blame ? Yourself. They can even deposit disease on your bedsheet and you fall sick later.

Nonsense.

So many kids on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

I'm not weak, I want to buy his existing business which some people might be interested too, I'm just trying to sort it in a polite way yet urgent

What is this business you want to buy that you cannot establish a new one ?

Before he decided to sell his business, I hope you know that he is not doing well ? If his business is doing well, he will not sell it, unless he wants to travel abroad, which kind abroad sef?

If his business is doing well, he won't be squatting with you, he will have a flat of his own. It seems you are under spell.

Oya, SPELL Buhary.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by united442(m): 4:57am On Feb 13, 2019
@ candlewax
boss this shouldn't be an issue for you na..
it has happened 2 me once, and for the second time,i had to f.u.c.king handled the annoying shit..

whether you like it or not,bold or shy,business buying or no business buying,have it in mind that you have to sit him down and talk shit into his head and get then get ready for "business buying crash"grin

you have to talk 2 to him,otherwise i dnt see this ending anytime soon..though you have 2 handle it i a polite way.
tell him you don't tolerate this nonsense,cause from your story,it would have been a different case if he had called you earlier to inform you he was coming with bitch..

tell him you have been reported to your landlord or caretaker and he does not want to see him the next day..

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Naughtysite:

What is this business you want to buy that you cannot establish a new one ?

Before he decided to sell his business, I hope you know that he is not doing well ? If his business is doing well, he will not sell it, unless he wants to travel abroad, which kind abroad sef?

If his business is doing well, he won't be squatting with you, he will have a flat of his own. It seems you are under spell.

Oya, SPELL Buhary.

The guy has a wife and a kid in asaba he says he wants to go meet them there
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by zexy2030(m): 5:34am On Feb 13, 2019
guy get house locked and travel, retrieve ur key intelligently.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 13, 2019
zexy2030:
guy get house locked and travel, retrieve ur key intelligently.

I'd talk to him in a bit, he went to see the girl off now
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:
I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think)

Well, since you're a good guy, there's nothing you can do about it. Just keep us updated when he burns your house down.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by femi4: 6:04am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't kn9w much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK as I was going out, that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him I was stunned but didn't say a word I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment as I was still trying to understand the motive the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago. He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him, I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors. I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes) as I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get. I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell. Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks
Proverb: Do you give respect to cow because you want to eat cow's meat.

Don't be a coward, rebuke him to his face irrespective of the biz link you needed from him

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by okoroemeka(m): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

I'm not weak, I want to buy his existing business which some people might be interested too, I'm just trying to sort it in a polite way yet urgent
then play along with him tolerate his excesses because u will benefit in the long run,the end justifies the means you have to know that.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by okoroemeka(m): 6:45am On Feb 13, 2019
lincsnuel:
OP, wetin dey vex me pass for this your story na the virgin bed wey this guy first you Bleep on top.

So you allowed him to Bleep on the bed before you... Chai, poor virgin bed! You don fuckup be that nah. And I'm sure that the bed is brand new tear leather!
P
Chai... Alu!
pls don't make me laugh which one be virgin bed I beg,but op said he has fvvcked once on it,so it's be disvirgined.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by okoroemeka(m): 6:47am On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:

If they did doggy it wouldn't affect your bed spread badly.
Did she moan for long?
And how was the moaning like?
Was she screaming aloud?
u guys are mad u want the op to masturbate his brains out,diaris God ooo!!

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 13, 2019
okoroemeka:
pls don't make me laugh which one be virgin bed I beg,but op said he has fvvcked once on it,so it's be disvirgined.

A lady visited me once, nothing like sex just casual visit. Never had sex in my house

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by prodigy22: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2019
middlebelter:
So many things you can do. Invite two of your brothers home and tell him you are expecting visitors and that the house won't be able to take accommodate him from tomorrow. Tell him it is important he hi because you did not plan to have him beyond one day and now you have very important matters to discuss with the family. Encourage him to take along him belongings as the visitors may not be returning back to base soon.

Or tell him straight away that you are completely against his attitude and it can cause serious spiritual issues for you because from what experience, God will always punish you whenever you encourage such acts directly or indirectly.
Or just tell him to take his load and get out of your house with the girl that night.
are you a lawyer? grin

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by DavidEsq(m): 7:55am On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:

I don't go acting like a ju man by disgracing him in front of d girl. This is something u should have done before now, after d girl must have left. Pour out everything u wrote here. Stop living like a slave because u intend buying a business from. Tell him the truth and let him know things u can't tolerate.

Is she still moaning?
Jus look at him

18 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Dami12345: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2019
Let's get update on this thread op.
Good luck.
It may be hard to do what you want but you have to.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Jagaban880: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2019
op tell de guy straight up.....make e no dey bring ashi come ur house

beside hotel dey na...why u dey dull urself

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nicklaus619(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Sorry bro, I had a similar experience, in my case the dude was bringing in different girls and eating all my foods including all groceries in the fridge,, i never wanted to hurt him, because I have known him since we kids, sô I told the dude that my girl is on leave that she is spending the entire one month in my house, After Wich I will propose to her and marry her ASAP grin , the dude thought I was joking, I invite my babe to my house and explained yo her the situation on ground,, the babe stayed just three days in my house and the babes was giving him attitude,,, she always lock the kitchen before she goes out in the morning, she always leave the fridge high and dry,,, Lols before u say jack, the dude packed his things and picked race, he called me on the phone and told me that my babes is a monster, grin , I told him that I love them monstrous grin , bro follow my method, if might help

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2019
Update
Cc dami12345

I can't believe I'm this naive, thought I was smart. Was with him in the room for like 2hours don't even know how to begin, eventually I summoned courage told him I'm travelling on Thursday so I can vote in my place and since they don't know him in my compound it will be difficult for him to stay, I said it in a way that implies he leave on or before Thursday. He kept mute, after a while he said he wanted to sleep that the girl didn't allow him sleep at night. I said OK. So I believe he should be leaving on Thursday if not If he calls that he's coming I will simply tell him I travelled but I think he'd leave and that was polite enough. Thanks guys

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Uglymugg: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

I need my apartment back
Do you know how you sound? At least protect what little dignity you have left. Someone is messing up the sanity of your house and you're coming on Nairaland to tell us 'you want your house back?' Like the guys is just right there with you and you can't even voice out to him? What's up with your self esteem?

14 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Uglymugg: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:
Update
Cc dami12345

I can't believe I'm this naive, thought I was smart. Was with him in the room for like 2hours don't even know how to begin, eventually I summoned courage told him I'm travelling on Thursday so I can vote in my place and since they don't know him in my compound it will be difficult for him to stay, I said it in a way that implies he leave on or before Thursday. He kept mute, after a while he said he wanted to sleep that the girl didn't allow him sleep at night. I said OK. So I believe he should be leaving on Thursday if not If he calls that he's coming I will simply tell him I travelled but I think he'd leave and that was polite enough. Thanks guys
ahahahahaha why did I even waste my time replying. Now I know this is fiction. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2019
If I tell you guys that as I'm waiting for this guy to leave he invited another lady. I was just in the living room watching YouTube he came out from the room went to the gate, another woman came in. He's leaving today I can't take it.. If he leaves today for his office. He won't come back I swear down. Imagine the guts. You guys will probably think im joking...like this is happening now

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

At that age, I had built my first house, then lost over that amount you lost afterward on two separate investment deals with very close friends we eat together with. I was weak, now I know I was weak. Then I thought I was a good man. That God will always reward me. So, I saw each new cashflow as gift from God. It was not. When you know what to do with money, it will run from you and you will have to pursue it.

When I say dont invest with such a friend, I am saving your asss from future lamentations. I can see it coming.

You do not need friends. You need a money making team driven by same mission.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Capensis:

At that age, I had built my first house, then lost over that amount you lost afterward on two separate investment deals with very close friends we eat together with. I was weak, now I know I was weak. Then I thought I was a good man. That God will always reward me. So, I saw each new cashflow as gift from God. It was not. When you know what to do with money, it will run from you and you will have to pursue it.

When I say dont invest with such a friend, I am saving your asss from future lamentations. I can see it coming.

You do not need friends. You need a money making team driven by same mission.

I understand. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:
If I tell you guys that as I'm waiting for this guy to leave he invited another lady. I was just in the living room watching YouTube he came out from the room went to the gate, another woman came in. He's leaving today I can't take it.. If he leaves today for his office. He won't come back I swear down. Imagine the guts. You guys will probably think im joking...like this is happening now

Not really, he will come back. And there is nothing you will do. You will be here, giving us update. You are just too weak. This is why I recommend cannabis to pusssy men.

Tomorrow you will go and marry someone's daughter when you can not even handle simple issues like throwing an idiiot out of your private space.

25 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Capensis:

Not really, he will come back. And there is nothing you will do. You will be here, giving us update. You are just too weak. This is why I recommend cannabis to pusssy men.

Tomorrow you will go and marry someone's daughter when you can not even handle simple issues like throwing an idiiot out of your private space.

No. He can't come back as soon as he leaving now. I take his property to him, o don't have to bother him taking it along
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

No. He can't come back as soon as he leaving now. I take his property to him, o don't have to bother him taking it along

You are a weak man, if your story is true.

Real Men Face their issues heads on. You are more than 30 years old and you can not stand in front of a fellow man and give them your piece of mind ?

Please dont get married, cos women will see this weakness and turn you to boy boy in your home, and if you happen to marry a weak woman too, then you are finished. You will raise kids with weak DNA for confrontations and fear.

Stop being a pusssy, it has nothing to do with being nice. It is a life-lesson, you have to pass it or it will repeat itself.

Dimplomacy is for politicians, they are fake.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Martinez39(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2019
Lol. You are a f00l. A weak and soft piece of flesh. Don't you know that in life, you need to protect and boss your territory and rights. If you can't, others will control it for you. Learn the habit of standing up for yourself and recognising your authority and what's yours. You are not still a child. A human being that cannot stand up for himself and boss his territory is damn weak, a weak foot mat. Tufiakwa.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.