Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (71663 Views)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Capensis:

You are a weak man, if your story is true.

Real Men Face their issues heads on. You are more than 30 years old and you can not stand in front of a fellow man and give them your piece of mind ?

Please dont get married, cos women will see this weakness and turn you to boy boy in your home, and if you happen to marry a weak woman too, then you are finished. You will raise kids with weak DNA for confrontations and fear.

Stop being a pusssy, it has nothing to do with being nice. It is a life-lesson, you have to pass it or it will repeat itself.

Dimplomacy is for politicians, they are fake.

The guy is gone now, I'm cleaning the whole place. He isn't coming back when I'm done I'm taking his stuff to him, but this seems to be an eye opener to me on how weak I am, I will work on that.

BTW I'm 30

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Conqueror89: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Capensis:

At that age, I had built my first house, then lost over that amount you lost afterward on two separate investment deals with very close friends we eat together with. I was weak, now I know I was weak. Then I thought I was a good man. That God will always reward me. So, I saw each new cashflow as gift from God. It was not. When you know what to do with money, it will run from you and you will have to pursue it.

When I say dont invest with such a friend, I am saving your asss from future lamentations. I can see it coming.

You do not need friends. You need a money making team driven by same mission.

When you know what to do with money, it will run from you and you will have to pursue it.
You do not need friends. You need a money making team driven by same mission.#respect to you my Man

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by SmartMindsFx: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:
I Don bleep up brothers, how do I handle this situation I'm loosing weight very fast, this idiot I call a friend yesterday told me he wants to come to my place, we were very close in place of business but I don't kn9w much about him aside business so I allowed him to visit, he was there in my house and told me he was going to sleep over I told him its OK as I was going out, that evening, he later called me that a girl was coming to see him I was stunned but didn't say a word I just felt he should enjoy himself and that would be the last, to my surprise when I came back yesterday I saw two big plastic bags containing clothes from dry cleaner in my bedroom after, he wasn't around at that moment as I was still trying to understand the motive the guy pressed the door bell, I opened and he went to lay on my bed, i slept on the living room last night, this morning he left before I woke up with the clothes still in my bed room. I told myself I will talk to him this evening but I was still looking for the polite way to talk to him, then my phone rang again this evening that he is coming I said OK that's fine hoping to talk to him no matter how hard it is (I am a very quiet type) then he did come till few minutes ago. He was banging on the gate and that is a big taboo in our compound because the key to the pedestrians gate was given to everyone in my compound so you can always lock the gate after you leave but this fool was banging at the gate like its a ghetto area. Everyone at the compound was already peeping at their window to know what's happening when I went to the gate to open it for him to my greatest shock there was this razz tattooed lady with him, obviously a prostitute coming inside the compound with him, I was dumbfounded as I noticed people looking from their corridors. I felt the ground should open and swallow me because it was unbearable, I was just recovering from the shock this idiot got to my door instead of removing his shoes on the corridor he walked into my living room with his shoes on (Jesus) I couldn't bear that I told him remove his shoes because we joked a lot he retorted that I shouldn't talk to my boss in that manner again (thinking I was in for his jokes) as I am typing this now, I'm laying on the living room and he is inside my bedroom on my bed with a prostitute. (I have only entertained a female visitor once in my house and I have never had sex with anyone on my bed) now this is what I get. I am just a good guy to a fault (that's what I think) otherwise I couldn't let this guy inside my house, also he has a business that he said he wants to sell because he plans relocating to asaba to his family and I want to buy the business, I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him though that's what he deserves but I need smart ways to bid him farewell. Towards the end of this I could hear a lady moaning meaning they are having sex and Im about to she'd tears why this guy wanna desecrate my home. Sorry for the long story but please advice my based on the delicate matter because I just battled depression and I will be depressed if this continues tomorrow. Thanks
bros its your house and you have every right to send him the Bleep out
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Done and dusted

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Zombicmodz: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:

If they did doggy it wouldn't affect your bed spread badly.
Did she moan for long?
And how was the moaning like?
Was she screaming aloud?

Nawa ooo.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
talk ur mind my brother and chase evil out of your territory
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Zombicmodz: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Look OP if you are not the assertive type as I can read from what you wrote you can always get help. Contact your landlord tell him you made a mistake bringing your friend in.

Tell the landlord you're afraid your friend is a nuisance to the other tenants and will bring down the value of his property if he is allowed to stay. Say that you already told him to leave but refused.

Your landlord will not hesitate to use thugs or the police to throw him out. Don't buy any business from that sociopath friend of yours

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by edoman2016: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

No. He can't come back as soon as he leaving now. I take his property to him, o don't have to bother him taking it along
Sorry, are you above 30 years?
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Dami12345: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:
Update
Cc dami12345

I can't believe I'm this naive, thought I was smart. Was with him in the room for like 2hours don't even know how to begin, eventually I summoned courage told him I'm travelling on Thursday so I can vote in my place and since they don't know him in my compound it will be difficult for him to stay, I said it in a way that implies he leave on or before Thursday. He kept mute, after a while he said he wanted to sleep that the girl didn't allow him sleep at night. I said OK. So I believe he should be leaving on Thursday if not If he calls that he's coming I will simply tell him I travelled but I think he'd leave and that was polite enough. Thanks guys

Hopefully tho I doubt that since he didnt reply.
Anyone would have replied complained or pleaded.
Anyway take a stand for what you want.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by wirinet(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

The guy has a wife and a kid in asaba he says he wants to go meet them there

And the wife and kids no like money? Guy, scrutinise that his business well, there is something wrong somewhere. No one sells a profitable business, even if it is in kano.

Besides, he is selling the business and not dashing you, so you should have the upper hand. Not many people can pay cash in these Buhari times.

Kick him out.

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
edoman2016:

Sorry, are you above 30 years?
No
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by wirinet(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

No. He can't come back as soon as he leaving now. I take his property to him, o don't have to bother him taking it along
Bad idea. He can claim he left N1 million in his bag or an IPhone x and call the police on you or even sue you.

Let him carry his own load with his own hands or get a witness to be present and pack his load outside your house in his presence.

Call and tell him bluntly, that you he cannot stay in your house, that you need your privacy and peace of mind.

21 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
wirinet:

Bad idea. He can claim he left N1 million in his bag or an IPhone x and call the police on you or even sue you.

Let him carry his own load with his own hands or get a witness to be present and pack his load outside your house in his presence.

Call and tell him bluntly, that you he cannot stay in your house, that you need your privacy and peace of mind.

I've delivered it to him at his office already, I cant imagine him sleeping in my house today. I better lose anything I stand to gain from him, for the fact that he brought another woman this morning. Three different women in two nights (OMG). I'm sure he can't allow that in his house and the guy is very loud, like he makes calls as if he's on a stage performing. He's just a no no. Wonder how people grow into terrible being

17 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
wirinet:

And the wife and kids no like money? Guy, scrutinise that his business well, there is something wrong somewhere. No one sells a profitable business, even if it is in kano.

Besides, he is selling the business and not dashing you, so you should have the upper hand. Not many people can pay cash in these Buhari times.

Kick him out.

It's not a big business, it's a sports betting business not something you can just start from scratch because of location. He showed me prove of his commission on that said shop he wants to sell. It's not doing that well for now but I plan to make it better currently his commission is 45 to 55k weekly and that is OK to sort some needs considering the fact I can afford to buy it. It would have been better if it's something I can start from scratch but location is an Ish. You may not understand how it works but I have no option, either I buy or I don't do it besides he said he's planning to relocate to his family and he has similar businessin many places in Asaba and that he can't control the one in lag if he relocates. His wife manages the one in Asaba ATM

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
One of his mistress "borrowed" my earpiece without my consent by the way as I can't find it since morning

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by teresafaith: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:
One of his mistress "borrowed" my earpiece without my consent by the way as I can't find it since morning
If you were my husband you for don hear am, me and weak men tufia

16 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by wirinet(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

It's not a big business, it's a sports betting business not something you can just start from scratch because of location. He showed me prove of his commission on that said shop he wants to sell. It's not doing that well for now but I plan to make it better currently his commission is 45 to 55k weekly and that is OK to sort some needs considering the fact I can afford to buy it. It would have been better if it's something I can start from scratch but location is an Ish. You may not understand how it works but I have no option, either I buy or I don't do it besides he said he's planning to relocate to his family and he has similar businessin many places in Asaba and that he can't control the one in lag if he relocates. His wife manages the one in Asaba ATM

I have two sport betting outlets, so I understand the business far more than you and even your friend.

Sports betting agents are suffering right now. The business is not as profitable as it was even a year ago. This is due to dwindling economy, more competition, betting fatigue among customers and sky rocketing running costs.
A shop with a weekly commission of N45,000 - N55,000 is hardly making any profit. Running costs will eat up most of the commission. You pay cashiers, pay for receipt paper, fuel, bandwidth and maintain equipments like generators, computers, printers, TVs, monitors. It's quite complicated managing sports betting shops. Don't forget to inquire about other hidden costs like shop rent and outstanding NEPA cost. Also make sure there are no debts on the agent account.

As I said, if the business is bringing in good profits, he will not sell. I have been offered many betting shops and the excuse of selling is always relocation. There are many betting shops for sale all over lagos right now.

Do your due diligence well before doling out cash for the betting shop.

35 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
wirinet:

I have two sport betting outlets, so I understand the business far more than you and even your friend.

Sports betting agents are suffering right now. The business is not as profitable as it was even a year ago. This is due to dwindling economy, more competition, betting fatigue among customers and sky rocketing running costs.
A shop with a weekly commission of N45,000 - N55,000 is hardly making any profit. Running costs will eat up most of the commission. You pay cashiers, pay for receipt paper, fuel, bandwidth and maintain equipments like generators, computers, printers, TVs, monitors. It's quite complicated managing sports betting shops. Don't forget to inquire about other hidden costs like shop rent and outstanding NEPA cost. Also make sure there are no debts on the agent account.

As I said, if the business is bringing in good profits, he will not sell. I have been offered many betting shops and the excuse of selling is always relocation. There are many betting shops for sale all over lagos right now.

Do your due diligence well before doling out cash for the betting shop.

I didn't know this but the place has just a cashier and there is stable light there too. What do you think? Rent is quite low 60k per annum. I was hoping to extend the shop, merge two shops and install dstv. I feel it might boost sales and also another cashier

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by wirinet(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

I didn't know this but the place has just a cashier and there is stable light there too. What do you think?
Just one cashier generating N45,000 to N55,000? That is a bit steep. It's quite stressful for just one cashier to be playing sports, sharp sharp, racing etc. Will the one cashier work 15 hours, 7 days a week? Won't the cashier go for break or ease himself/herself?
Maybe your friend handle a second cashier. Then what about online customers? Who manages online customers? Online customers are very important to increasing commission.

If it's bet9ja, the commission came yesterday. Demand to see yesterday's commission. Also demand to see the outstanding debts for today. It is written on the home page.

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by blank(f): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

I'm not weak, I want to buy his existing business which some people might be interested too, I'm just trying to sort it in a polite way yet urgent

Never mix business with pleasure.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by wirinet(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

Rent is quite low 60k per annum. I was hoping to extend the shop, merge two shops and install dstv. I feel it might boost sales and also another cashier

When is the rent due? You will need to put that into consideration when negotiating to buy the business.

A rule of buying an existing business is first determine the profit ( commission minus running costs), and then multiply by 6 months. Don't forget to include a manager's cost. Either you act as the manager or you hire a manager.

It a good idea to extend and expand the business, but make sure you analyse your customer base. Who are your present customers and who are the expected increase. Are they traders around, okada riders, surrounding residents, agberos, workers, etc.

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:
Instead of joining him for a threes0me, u are writing long note?

On a serious note, u should be bold enough to tell him your mind, u sound too fearful for man. Or are u a lady?
Not everyone is in to 3reesoms and orgies bro.

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by jeff1607(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
I see ladies call the OP weak and here I thought they want a man they are either equal with or one they can control

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by ElsonMorali: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

I'm not weak, I want to buy his existing business which some people might be interested too, I'm just trying to sort it in a polite way yet urgent

No, you are not weak, you are just a doormat that everybody walks over and wipe their feet on.

To hell with his stinky business. Throw his cases out in the yard. Lock up your house and go spend a couple of days with your babe.

You shouldn't have let him and the girl through the gates in the first place.

What if they were both armed robbers and they robbed all your neighbors at gunpoint?

Maybe by now you'll be sitting pretty in a jail cell somewhere.

16 Likes

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
wirinet:

Just one cashier generating N45,000 to N55,000? That is a bit steep. It's quite stressful for just one cashier to be playing sports, sharp sharp, racing etc. Will the one cashier work 15 hours, 7 days a week? Won't the cashier go for break or ease himself/herself?
Maybe your friend handle a second cashier. Then what about online customers? Who manages online customers? Online customers are very important to increasing commission.

If it's bet9ja, the commission came yesterday. Demand to see yesterday's commission. Also demand to see the outstanding debts for today. It is written on the home page.

It's inside a market that doesn't open on Sunday's and it's bet king. I would have loved to buy bet 9ja because I learnt they have more patronage but I can't get any. Also when I went there there are no much customers that day but I believe with what I have in mind more customer could be attracted and profit will increase by 50percent

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

Okey! Now I understand, you want to be married on his good side to get a good deal from him.

In that case, trick him, bring a woman you like to stay over for a while then tell him that you need to use the bedroom, so he should move to the living room and do his things there weather is having intercourse with his girl or chilling, whatever, just tell him you need to use the bedroom.
Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
mhd5757:

Okey! Now I understand, you want to be married on his good side to get a good deal from him.

In that case, trick him, bring a woman you like to stay over for a while then tell him that you need to use the bedroom, so he should move to the living room and do his things there weather is having intercourse with his girl or chilling, whatever, just tell him you need to use the bedroom.

Lol. It's not about who sleeps on the bed, I don't just like women going in and out of my apartment. People are watching for Christ's sake. I wouldn't care if it were something good or logical but this is no

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by wirinet(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:

It's inside a market that doesn't open on Sunday's and it's bet king. I would have loved to buy bet 9ja because I learnt they have more patronage but I can't get any. Also when I went there there are no much customers that day but I believe with what I have in mind more customer could be attracted and profit will increase by 50percent

50% of zero is still zero. You need to confirm the commission before you can start making any projections.
I don't know the commission structure of betKing but Bet9ja pays on total turnover weekly. Betking might be profit sharing.

If on the day you went there were not much customers and they don't work on Sundays, how come the weekly commission is average of 45000 to 55000 weekly. It does not add up.
As I said confirm the commission from the agent panel.

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
wirinet:

50% of zero is still zero. You need to confirm the commission before you can start making any projections.
I don't know the commission structure of betKing but Bet9ja pays on total turnover weekly. Betking might be profit sharing.

If on the day you went there were not much customers and they don't work on Sundays, how come the weekly commission is average of 45000 to 55000 weekly. It does not add up.
As I said confirm the commission from the agent panel.

Yeah I have confirmed it but from the responses I think I hAve to shun it primarily because it's not the leading company. I hope I get opportunity to partner with bet9ja though

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Sterope(f): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Some of you like to yarn nonsense. Jew ko undecided

Rubbiish:

I don't go acting like a ju man by disgracing him in front of d girl. This is something u should have done before now, after d girl must have left. Pour out everything u wrote here. Stop living like a slave because u intend buying a business from. Tell him the truth and let him know things u can't tolerate.

Is she still moaning?

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by thesmallgod(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
I can see you are introvert. people take advantage of us a lot. I am sure you know what to do but you feel he might get offended for telling him to leave your house. But the fact is that ones your friend knows that you are fighting how you wanna tell him, he will use that as your weakness.

Re: My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now by Rubbiish(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sterope:
Some of you like to yarn nonsense. Jew ko undecided

How is it nonsense bros?
Disgracing him makes no difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86