Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl (17789 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
castro316:

Have you not lied before? Okay lie now.
y did u ask??
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
blissgregory:
y did u ask??
A kettle calling pot black. Why u calling me lai mohammed?
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
blissgregory:
y did u ask??
come I wanna see ya face
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by ubunja(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Came4apost:

See a woman calling another woman low quality .. This is why I hate educated girls .. They are full of shit and think they know all Bleep you what that low quality girl does to make me happy will shock you .. Low quality we are all human and low quality is less problem .. But still works still takes good care of your kids
you came. You saw. You conquered. wink

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by ubunja(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
catwalq:
R/ships these days are f**ked up. You like someone,but no you can't show it bcus you will be branded weak.

Whatever happened to honesty and integrity among humans? I mean for heaven's sake,if you are with someone, live life,be happy together, create memories etc. And if for whatever reasons, y'all can't be together no more, part ways.

Watsup with everyone tryna rip each other off

welcome to life after the Patriarchy
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by nnamdiosu(m): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
OP I've read all you have to say. Well said. However I'm not going to judge you .

1. You are simply a victim of heart break and circumstances. All your philosophy now, is coming as a result of pain. And fear too. Fear of experiencing this again. So you need to be pro active and love from a distance. But in doing so, you've broken the first law of love. Tell me I'm wrong. From your heart, be sincere and tell me I'm wrong. If I am, ignore the rest of my points and don't bother reading them. If I'm not, then read on.

2. OP, no matter the number of counterfeit, there still exists an original, else there would not be anything called counterfeit. There are still ladies out there that will love you honestly and genuinely. .and its still possible to see this real love amongst our ladies in Nigeria.

3. A truly powerful person, doesn't need to use force to show power. A true king doesn't need to shout to pass a command. He can speak as gently as he wants, and his word will still be taken - because he is a king. His gentility or calmness doesn't rob his kingship away. In showing gentility to a woman, and stooping low to love her, it doesn't reduce you from being a king.

4. In all sincerity, most of the things you said about ladies are true, especially that part of the physiology of women. But your mixing it all up. Inside that explanation, there are still guys like that. Guys that also love women for only money, or intelligence or sex.
Truly, women could be funny. And unpredictable. But so also are men. We are also unpredictable.

5. In summary, the day you experience real unconditional love, or even just a little of it, you'll understand one truth and erase this write up.

Love cannot be taught from a book or write up. Love is surprisingly also pain. Its normal to be hurt in love. That's why its a mystery. Love is a mystery. You just can't define it. Its the most counterfeited thing out there. But its a beautiful thing. Its scare (especially in the midst of economic recession) but Its real. Very real.

There are 3 greatest gifts a man could ever have and experience: faith , hope and love. But the greatest of all is love.

God bless you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by catwalq(f): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
castro316:
the girl make sense die. But if you are young, I duff my hat for you. Its hard to see clear headed girls these days

Thanks. Just to be clear,I never reach evening newspaper grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by catwalq(f): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
ubunja:
welcome to life after the Patriarchy

Toxic patriarchy.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
castro316:
come I wanna see ya face
see mi face here
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
castro316:

A kettle calling pot black. Why u calling me lai mohammed?
kettle ke..y did u call me bobrisky??
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by yetunsbay(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:

Number 1, both of you are fooling yourselves.
Most long distance relationships are scams.
Don't rely on her attention for sustenance.

May I ask how you guys met?
What attracted you to her?
What does she like about you?

From your response, I'll know what to tell you.

Number 2.
Are you always the one initiating communication?
You stopped chatting with her and she didn't reach out to you.
I think this is all the signal you need.

Like I'll always ask, what do you want from her?
Sex or relationship?
If you want a relationship then a long distance one isn't for you??
Both of you are probably cheating or have someone else you admire.
If it's just sex, there are lots of girls close by.
Find one and fùck.

Don't call or contact her.
Or you as well ask her what she wants from the relationship or where she thinks it's headed.

Be plain and tell her what you want.
If it's not amenable to her then you people can part ways.
No need to be spending money on a liability.

Let her go.
Just be friends with her. That way, you're not obligated to her or have to spend unnecessarily.
Keeping the relationship open is good because you can still fùck her anytime you guys find yourselves together.

thanks much for the quick response. To answer aforementioned questns
> we met via social platform

> the attribute of being her self

> this is difficult to answer thou as only she can be 100% on that.... but if I may say based on her belief that I'm gonna be someone to be there for her
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by kollinzgee(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
nnamdiosu:
OP I've read all you have to say. Well said. However I'm not going to judge you .

1. You are simply a victim of heart break and circumstances. All your philosophy now, is coming as a result of pain. And fear too. Fear of experiencing this again. So you need to be pro active and love from a distance. But in doing so, you've broken the first law of love. Tell me I'm wrong. From your heart, be sincere and tell me I'm wrong. If I am, ignore the rest of my points and don't bother reading them. If I'm not, then read on.

2. OP, no matter the number of counterfeit, there still exists an original, else there would not be anything called counterfeit. There are still ladies out there that will love you honestly and genuinely. .and its still possible to see this real love amongst our ladies in Nigeria.

3. A truly powerful person, doesn't need to use force to show power. A true king doesn't need to shout to pass a command. He can speak as gently as he wants, and his word will still be taken - because he is a king. His gentility or calmness doesn't rob his kingship away. In showing gentility to a woman, and stopping low to love her, it doesn't reduce you from being a king.

4. In all sincerity, most of the things you said about ladies are true, especially that part of the physiology of women. But your mixing it all up. Inside that explanation, there are still guys like that. Guys that also love women for only money, or intelligence or sex.
Truly, women could be funny. And unpredictable. But so also are men. We are also unpredictable.

5. In summary, the day you experience real unconditional love, or even just a little of it, you'll understand one truth and erase this write up.

Love cannot be taught from a book or write up. Love is surprisingly also pain. Its normal to be hurt in love. That's why its a mystery. Love is a mystery. You just can't define it. Its the most counterfeited thing out there. But its a beautiful thing. Its scare (especially in the midst of economic recession) but Its real. Very real.

There are 3 greatest gifts a man could ever have and experience: faith , hop and love. But the greatest of all is love.

God bless you.

love is a mystey ,love is unconditional bla bla bla but majority of Nigerian men believe they can buy it with money. smh even me gaan don confuse self .my opinion is this if majority of people believe in one particular ideology most of the time that ideology is not true because the truth is bitter and reality is savage so most people dont like bitter truths or savage .for example in yoruba land agbo is bitter but its the cure for jedi jedi.but sweet food and softdrink are the cause of this same jedi jedi but yet people consume soft drinks in tonnes and agbo in litters .***if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Omalee(f): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:
Let me give you some scenarios.

You see a girl for the first time and you're immediately wowed and taken in.

You walk up to her, make small talk, if you're good with words, you can make her laugh and collect her number.
Maybe you met her in an eatery or mall or anywhere and you end up going to have some drinks and snacks.

What signals are you immediately sending out?
My name is ATM Machine!!!!!
Whoa.. I'm not saying you shouldn't get her drinks or something, but some guys go ahead to do more, like pay for whatever she was buying or something.

Really?

Okay, let me not be sidetracked.
You've gotten her number..
She probably has a boyfriend or atleast 30 passive admirers and 10 active and serious ones.

What are your odds?

Lets assume you're tall, dark, nice physique, smart, well to do.
So she sees you as an option.

Then, that evening or the next you call her/chat her up on WhatsApp and you guys get talking.

You have barely started talking and you're already telling her you like her (heloooooo, she knew that, 20 seconds before you even opened your mouth to talk to her) and how beautiful she is (seriously?? She's heard it a billion times).

Immediately she starts to lose interest in you fast, because, believe it or not, that particular pattern has become boring to her and she actually needs adventure.

Ever seen a broke boy or someone you're obviously better than financially fùcking the girl that said no to you

He is probably daring, has a sense of adventure, stingy with his compliments (so that whenever he actually compliments, she adores it), he's mean, he doesn't bow to her whims and carpricss.

I remember a line from a James Hadley Chase novel I read one time..

"Why are you sitting down there, won't you stand and acknowledge my presence?"

"Say what you want to say and let me be on my way"

"I could have you beaten, you manner less dog!! "

"I've heard about you and your snobbish attitude and I'll have none of that"

Shocked beyond words, she stared at him, then slowly let out a smile.
"at last, a real man"
I hope this does not include an evolved woman who spends. Her time working on being the best version of herself and has no space for emotional unavailable men.?
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Omalee(f): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Don't forget that some girls are not bills so has no space for emotionally unavailable men?

Control a girl as how and what?
The evolved woman is only available for a conscuous lover.someone who is ready to love her rightly and treat her properly.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by ubunja(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
catwalq:

Toxic patriarchy.
but you're complaining people have changed. So what do you want? The old life where people were civil or the new where people are always Savage? Choose

2 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by ubunja(m): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Omalee:
Don't forget that some girls are not bills so has no space for emotionally unavailable men?

The evolved woman is only available for a conscuous lover.someone who is ready to love her rightly and treat her properly.
loooooooooooooooooool heeee heeeeee haaaaaa haaaaaaa bhwaaaaaaaaah evolved woman?? Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkmkkkkk

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!
These sluts and slay queens?? These fatherless hoes participating in Slut Walks?? Loool evolved? Gah gah gah

You are high

5 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by weathykingife(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENT
Luckliy Here you are.

REGNANT SCREEN will give you the best of their service. Tap the link below to be part of our family .

https:///2348185813456?text=Hello%20Regnant%20Screen%20My%20nickname%20is%20.........%20I%20was%20refer%20by%20Wealthyking.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
catwalq:

Thanks. Just to be clear,I never reach evening newspaper grin grin
Lol
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Omalee:

I hope this does not include an evolved woman who spends. Her time working on being the best version of herself and has no space for emotional unavailable men.?

I said a lot of things on what you quoted me.
Highlight the ones you are asking about so I can answer you cogently.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
yetunsbay:
thanks much for the quick response. To answer aforementioned questns
> we met via social platform

> the attribute of being her self

> this is difficult to answer thou as only she can be 100% on that.... but if I may say based on her belief that I'm gonna be someone to be there for her

Okay.
Social media connect.

Most of us have been there before.
I even had a 2go girlfriend then I sent a lot of go credits and recharge cards and we never use eye see till today grin grin.

That aside, I see no reason why you should be spending already.

Whoa, slow down bro.
Remain friends with her.
Give her some excuse. Just don't deceive yourself and hurt yourself in the long run
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
castro316:

You're my niggar
grin
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
blissgregory:
kettle ke..y did u call me bobrisky??
anyway. I enjoyed your fun. The truth is I don't take women seriously until they prove they are not like the others. If you are a small girl be a small girl. I will appreciate that you are being yourself. If you are mature I will appreciate you be yourself no need to form good people attract good. Bad attracts bad. Simple
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
blissgregory:
see mi face here
Where
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Girls want a man that is wanted by other women.

A man becomes 4x more attractive when Adaobi and Funmi are interested in him.

The legendary Casanova used this when a girl was giving him a hard time.
Casanova was a Rake. He could also be an Ideal Lover (For those that have read The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene).
He could go to any length to get a woman he desired.

Story was told of how he tried seducing a girl that was a tenant of his, awaiting her fiancé.
He spent time with her, played cards with her in the evening, went on horse rides with her.

When he told her he had fallen for her, she was very stiff about it.
This would not faze Casanova, he arranged to take her to a tavern in another city.
While there, he met one of his lovers, a voluptuous, beautiful woman who fawned over him and he did well to give her all his attention.

Naturally, the seducee got jealous and would not talk to Casanova.
That night when they went back home, he made love to her and they remained lovers till Casanova left that city.

Sometimes what it needs is that spark.

A girl may subtly or overtly ask you about your girlfriend.
Most guys, try to deny their girlfriend thinking it will score them some points, well, maybe it does for them, what do I know?
But once she knows and sees girls on your matter, suddenly you become a little more attractive.

Have you ever asked yourself why some girls specifically want a guy that has a girlfriend that they probably even know.
Many girls are attracted to married men (aside from the monetary benefits they get).

Use this knowledge and power wisely.

If nobody wants you or wants to hand around you, then it translates to her that you're undesirable and you just became less attractive on her meter.

Stay woke.
Casan0va

6 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by yetunsbay(m): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:

Okay.
Social media connect.

Most of us have been there before.
I even had a 2go girlfriend then I sent a lot of go credits and recharge cards and we never use eye see till today grin grin.

That aside, I see no reason why you should be spending already.

Whoa, slow down bro.
Remain friends with her.
Give her some excuse. Just don't deceive yourself and hurt yourself in the long run
I do appreciate bro
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
All what the op is saying is 100% true. There’s this big ass babe currently on my neck now. She prolly thought because she was endowed i was going to bug her and worship her like other guys do.
She has many guys asking her out. Even though she has a bf, she keeps begging me to go on a date with her. Am always telling her I don’t feel like going out with her., I dont initate our chats( I allow her do the chats)
Right now she’s kinda sad that am always FORMING for her. She said am the only guy with an unusual behavior.
Girls will play with your emotions when dey notice you fancy them.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
My method, date as many as I like and always give them freedom to do whatever they like.
I don't monitor them, neither do I call everyday or visit everyday. I know when to give attention and when to withdraw.
Believe me it is working for me.
How do you get them?
What do you use to keep them?
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by SmallmebigGod: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
Omalee:

Sad but true, this kind of girls also fall for the method OP shared earlier. From experiences
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by catwalq(f): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
ubunja:
but you're complaining people have changed. So what do you want? The old life where people were civil or the new where people are always Savage? Choose

Everyone should just get their acts together. Life's too short for iranu.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hillsabah18:

How do you get them?
What do you use to keep them?
Look good, be funny or talk intelligently most especially have female friends it will help you in building your confidence with the opposite sex.
Keeping them I just try to be me and that being me means that I don't intrude on their privacy.
I dont give too much attention and I try to make my attention worth it and presence memorable.
When dating them avoid dating your coworkers, neighbors, your hood girls and the aftermentioned friends because of casting. Make sure you date girls that live afar apart from you and themselves and dont forget to cover your tracks (no social media show off) no matter what.
Before I forget, good sex is important.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Kseafresh: 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Casan0va post=75824307]Girls want a man that is wanted by other women.

A man becomes 4x more attractive when Adaobi and Funmi are interested in him.

The legendary Casanova used this when a girl was giving him a hard time.
Casanova was a Rake. He could also be an Ideal Lover (For those that have read The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene).
He could go to any length to get a woman he desired.

Story was told of how he tried seducing a girl that was a tenant of his, awaiting her fiancé.
He spent time with her, played cards with her in the evening, went on horse rides with her.

When he told her he had fallen for her, she was very stiff about it.
This would not faze Casanova, he arranged to take her to a tavern in another city.
While there, he met one of his lovers, a voluptuous, beautiful woman who fawned over him and he did well to give her all his attention.

Naturally, the seducee got jealous and would not talk to Casanova.
That night when they went back home, he made love to her and they remained lovers till Casanova left that city.

Sometimes what it needs is that spark.

A girl may subtly or overtly ask you about your girlfriend.
Most guys, try to deny their girlfriend thinking it will score them some points, well, maybe it does for them, what do I know?
But once she knows and sees girls on your matter, suddenly you become a little more attractive.

Have you ever asked yourself why some girls specifically want a guy that has a girlfriend that they probably even know.
Many girls are attracted to married men (aside from the monetary benefits they get).

Use this knowledge and power wisely.

If nobody wants you or wants to hand around you, then it translates to her that you're undesirable and you just became less attractive on her meter.

Stay woke.
Casan0va
I concur

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by jesmond3945: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Op please look for work. Time have changed, if it was in the 90s and early 2000s I would have said okay. This is 2019, we have social media, feminists, LGBT community, olosho and so on. If you want a bomb chick please go and make money, get a good car and live in a good apartment. This thread is for broke guys who would only land village chick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God is love / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.