Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl (17791 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by NoChill: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Deicide:
Please and please don't ever be that guy that always make a girl laugh it would only lead you to the friend zone.

It depends on what you want. Let me tell you something , grab a pen and write down my words for they don't come twice.

In a girll's life there are four zones where she places people of value to her.
1. The friend zone

2. The family zone

3. The babe zone

4. The Alright zone

I will explain these zones to you.

First is the friend zone, this is where she places all her friends including guys and girls. People in this zone are to keep her company, give her advice, help her in times of need and do other things that are not intimate.

Second is the family zone, this is is just similar to the one above. This zone includes her family members and also friends that she holds in high esteem, this zone is tricky and I will explain.

Once you are her female friend and she decides to family zone you, it means that you are very important in her life and she cannot do without you, but the reverse is the case for her male friends, once she family zones a male friend it means she sees you as a brother nothing more. If your aim was to eat that Pucci, you might have had a chance if you were in the friend zone but once you've been relegated to the family zone, men it's been, no Pucci for you.

Third is the babe zone, now this is the zone where most of the guys who come into her life wanna be and she knows so she doesn't put anyone there anyhow. When you are in this zone she will expressly make it clear to you that you guys are dating. And then you will now be given responsibilities such as, giving her attention, giving her money for all what nots, being faithful in the relationship, buying her things she needs and etc. Things you get to benefit from this zone are Pucci, more Pucci, too much Pucci, tiredness of Pucci.

Finally you have the Alright zone, now this is the most important zone for guys like us. Most girls don't even they have this zone until it's too late. This is the zone of collecting without pay. Some call it 'friends with benefits'. In this zone, the girl is not dating you and you are not dating her, she will friend zone you in her mind. But if you are familiar with the guidelines that Ubunja and Casanova here have been pouring out and use it right, then you'll be given the key to the Pucci for free. And if you knack that Pucci to oblivion then Okafor's law shall apply.

Once you are in this zone with us, you will find out that, you are not in her friend zone, you are not in the babe zone, but you are her friend, she likes you, she gives you that Pucci, you don't spend anything, you are not dating (meaning you can eat another Pucci and nothing comot).

Men thank God for the Alright zone. Truth is, most girls don't know they have it until it's too late, even after reading this post.

And the good thing about the Alright zone is that it's not the girl that puts the guy there, the guy puts himself there.

NB this does not apply to every single girl that you meet

#NoChill

8 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2019
ImDStar:

Anyways, we are different people with different experiences.
Some learn from experience while others will learn from other people experiences.

I have chosen to learn from another person experience... That's my stand point.

You're a wise man
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 12:05am On Mar 10, 2019
NoChill:

It depends on what you want. Let me tell you something , grab a pen and write down my words for they don't come twice.

In a girll's life there are four zones where she places people of value to her.
1. The friend zone

2. The family zone

3. The babe zone

4. The Alright zone

I will explain these zones to you.

First is the friend zone, this is where she places all her friends including guys and girls. People in this zone are to keep her company, give her advice, help her in times of need and do other things that are not intimate.

Second is the family zone, this is is just similar to the one above. This zone includes her family members and also friends that she holds in high esteem, this zone is tricky and I will explain.

Once you are her female friend and she decides to family zone you, it means that you are very important in her life and she cannot do without you, but the reverse is the case for her male friends, once she family zones a male friend it means she sees you as a brother nothing more. If your aim was to eat that Pucci, you might have had a chance if you were in the friend zone but once you've been relegated to the family zone, men it's been, no Pucci for you.

Third is the babe zone, now this is the zone where most of the guys who come into her life wanna be and she knows so she doesn't put anyone there anyhow. When you are in this zone she will expressly make it clear to you that you guys are dating. And then you will now be given responsibilities such as, giving her attention, giving her money for all what nots, being faithful in the relationship, buying her things she needs and etc. Things you get to benefit from this zone are Pucci, more Pucci, too much Pucci, tiredness of Pucci.

Finally you have the Alright zone, now this is the most important zone for guys like us. Most girls don't even they have this zone until it's too late. This is the zone of collecting without pay. Some call it 'friends with benefits'. In this zone, the girl is not dating you and you are not dating her, she will friend zone you in her mind. But if you are familiar with the guidelines that Ubunja and Casanova here have been pouring out and use it right, then you'll be given the key to the Pucci for free. And if you knack that Pucci to oblivion then Okafor's law shall apply.

Once you are in this zone with us, you will find out that, you are not in her friend zone, you are not in the babe zone, but you are her friend, she likes you, she gives you that Pucci, you don't spend anything, you are not dating (meaning you can eat another Pucci and nothing comot).

Men thank God for the Alright zone. Truth is, most girls don't know they have it until it's too late, even after reading this post.

And the good thing about the Alright zone is that it's not the girl that puts the guy there, the guy puts himself there.

NB this does not apply to every single girl that you meet

#NoChill

I actually burst out laughing grin grin grin

Girls are funny creatures my man.

There are some that act bossy that needs to be treated with disdain and meanness and they turn to a meek cat in your hands.

No one rule applies to all girls but the female psyche can be hacked.

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by yetunsbay(m): 5:13am On Mar 18, 2019
Hello, this is so urgent

There is this lady we do rapport but of recent she gain admission into higher institutn. In some weeks I'll be visiting her school town based on personal assignmt .....hv informed her already on checking on her when am in town.

What can I do to sleep over & Bleep her that one time opportunity ?

Advice pls
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Perosmith: 7:11am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Starboytwo(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2019
yetunsbay:
Hello, this is so urgent

There is this lady we do rapport but of recent she gain admission into higher institutn. In some weeks I'll be visiting her school town based on personal assignmt .....hv informed her already on checking on her when am in town.

What can I do to sleep over & Bleep her that one time opportunity ?

Advice pls
very simple, just buy mangoes when you visiting her... Girls are suckers for mangoes... Just drop it in her domots, grab her boobs and do your thing.... No time bruh
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Papertrail11(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
relationship these days are too scripted can we all just agree to be together
which one is laying down social engineering for the aim of deciet
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by sAntiAgO147: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Ihateyoumod: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
funmisticqueen:
low quality women are women who don't know what they want, and if they do know what they want, they don't act like it.

They haven't worked on their self worth and won't make a conscious effort to put in effort to go after and position themselves or to attract the what they desire.
They tolerate every sort of behavior from others in the name of being tolerant or dutiful and faithfully.

No one is low quality...u describe a human being like urself like an object. God help u
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 2:40pm On May 20, 2020
This thread still dey? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by FGonline: 2:58pm On May 20, 2020
Came4apost:
your friend might end up in hot soup soon .. Taking money from a lady is like doing money ritual it will not last grin
and he can never grow above his current status

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 10:45am On May 29, 2020
11 months on...
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Chibu5050(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2020
dingbang:
Ah mean, why do we take things that happen on social media too seriously? Alot of people come in here to post things out of their frustrated depressed life and others tend to make them feel like their opinions count!

Jeez! Have a life

You are talking in a nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God is love / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.