Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl (17786 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 12:04am On Feb 18, 2019
Valerie47:
Its not every lady that you can control.
It's not every guy that girls can turn to maga mugu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Uglymugg: 12:27am On Feb 18, 2019
Seandisputed:

hahahaha

you saw that too right?

They always have a real life story to back up their claims.

Trying to down play money is the dumbest thing.

Don't mind them. It's a coping mechanism for their financial insecurities. Very soon they'll tell us how girls were dying for their friend who is a corpse just becAuse he always ignores them.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by catwalq(f): 5:29am On Feb 18, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
the bolded is the most matured comment I have come by in a while

Thanks.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by kense88: 6:14am On Feb 18, 2019
catwalq:
R/ships these days are f**ked up. You like someone,but no you can't show it bcus you will be branded weak.

Whatever happened to honesty and integrity among humans? I mean for heaven's sake,if you are with someone, live life,be happy together, create memories etc. And if for whatever reasons, y'all can't be together no more, part ways.

Watsup with everyone tryna rip each other off

As in eeh, ike gwu
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by kense88: 6:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Came4apost:

See a woman calling another woman low quality .. This is why I hate educated girls .. They are full of shit and think they know all Bleep you what that low quality girl does to make me happy will shock you .. Low quality we are all human and low quality is less problem .. But still works still takes good care of your kids
Who needs her own version of high quality (lazy, unproductive and egocentric) women. Na she go date and marry herself las las

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 6:44am On Feb 18, 2019
GIRLS LIKE A MAN OF MANY TALENTS

To put it simply, they are attracted to a Jack of all trades type.

Both of you go to a pool, you're a good swimmer, you enter the kitchen and produce a sumptuous meal, you're knowledgeable about a particular topic or different topics, you are bi or multilingual, you're street smart, you get the idea right??

Get me, I don't mean you should be a show off or an ITK, that is definitely a turn off to many ladies.
You are a master manipulator, so you know when to bring your talents to fore almost as if you're ashamed to do so.

She's impressed by your dexterity and how you handle problems.
Naturally, she assumes you're also experienced in bed.
So, do well to upgrade your bedroom game.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by KingFalcon: 7:11am On Feb 18, 2019
Casan0va:

Never ask a girl if she has a boyfriend.
How you follow her depends on whether she has one or not
Since you are this good drop your mail.....i got something for you....NL mail aint working
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2019
KingFalcon:

Since you are this good drop your mail.....i got something for you....NL mail aint working

On a public forum?
I don't think so sir.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by jesmond3945: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2019
kollinzgee:

Bro let me educate you there is never a one way of doings things in life .there are many ways to kill a rat you either use gum,trap or rat poison.to get water you either go to the stream,dig a well or drill a borehole even in chemistry there are more than one method of producing hydrogen and oxygen.this rule applies to everything in this planet even wooing women its just common sense .so what matters most is if you know how to get what you want .everybody deserves to be loved wether rich or broke its a free gift of nature.
and am telling you that wooing women evolves overtime. You cannot use the tactics of the 90s and early 2000s and employ it in this age of social media. Who are you and what is so special about you that a woman would listen to you? If you are not bringing anything to the table forget about women.

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2019
jesmond3945:
and am telling you that wooing women evolves overtime. You cannot use the tactics of the 90s and early 2000s and employ it in this age of social media. Who are you and what is so special about you that a woman would listen to you? If you are not bringing anything to the table forget about women.

I don't think so

A woman is still A woman.
No matter +he evolution.
You can say it on here and look smart but we have some people that don't talk about it, they do it
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 18, 2019
Freehuman:

I can bet my life that you have never bleeped her before.
Way Forward:

Send her your nudes. Take marijuana . Get one full carton of condoms , package the carton like a gift with wrapping papers and take yourself to her residence with immediate effect.
Pin her to the wall. Kiss and suck her lips . Take her breasts off her bra, draw her nipples with your teeth. Look into those eyes you once thought were beautiful and Tell her "let bygones be bygones, I'll die if I do not fück you today." Take your D and tear the carton with fashion. Fück her for a while and then pretend that you've collapsed on the bed. She will start crying , open your eyes slowly and tell your queen you need water. She will go get it for you....

I don't know if the above will make her love you, it may not even make her accept your proposal or stay with You temporarily or forever but it will surely make her remember and respect you forever. No matter where she is or where she finds herself, she will never forget you because of the act above.
The kingdom of pussy suffereth violence, you gotta take it by force.
-Freehuman, (2019)

This got me rotflmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by kollinzgee(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2019
maynia:

I don't think so

No matter +he evolution.
You can say it on here and look smart but we have some people that don't talk about it, they do it

leave the learner guy alone abeg am just a hustler guy like most guys yet i got a girlfriend who loves me for me and she is working too i understand bad female experience change peoples mindset about relationships like the guy above.am not saying women dont love money they do but not all from experience.

secondly if you read his post he prefers a slay queen ,why on earth would a guy go through such pain of dating a slay queen when there are millions of good women out there .well i understans good guys love bad girls just like good girls love bad guys shikena.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by jesmond3945: 8:22am On Feb 18, 2019
maynia:

I don't think so

No matter +he evolution.
just look at what you are saying there is a difference between biology and psychology. They psychology of a woman has evolved but the biology of a woman remains the same. That babe that is falling for your sweet words now talk to her in 10 years time whether she wont give you a dirty slap.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2019
jesmond3945:
just look at what you are saying there is a difference between biology and psychology. They psychology of a woman has evolved but the biology of a woman remains the same. That babe that is falling for your sweet words now talk to her in 10 years time whether she wont give you a dirty slap.

Okay.
Like I said earlier some people talk about
While some people do it
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Seandisputed(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Uglymugg:

Don't mind them. It's a coping mechanism for their financial insecurities. Very soon they'll tell us how girls were dying for their friend who is a corpse just becAuse he always ignores them.
Ain't even gat money and i've had my own share of ladies but e no mean say if i see truth i go sugar coat am.

Money fast tracks every fvcking thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Uglymugg: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2019
Seandisputed:

Ain't even gat money and i've had my own share of ladies but e no mean say if i see truth i go sugar coat am.

word!
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by kollinzgee(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2019
Seandisputed:

its a free world believe in what works for you shikena.if you believe money will get you women fine good for you if you believe its your personsality fine for you too but make you sure you get someone who loves you.for me i attract women because i live i dont care lifestyle am emotionally strong in love matters .if you like me fine,if you dont like me who cares,i dont owe anylady money,attention and love i love my self and am not born to impress anyone in this shortlife of ours thats my belief and its works for me live and lets live.

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Seandisputed(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
kollinzgee:

its a free world believe in what works for you shikena.if you believe money will get you women fine good for you if you believe its your personsality fine for you too but make you sure you get someone who loves you.for me i attract women because i live i dont care lifestyle am emotionally strong in love matters .if you like me fine,if you dont like me who cares,i dont owe anylady money,attention and love i love my self and am not born to impress anyone in this shortlife of ours thats my belief and its works for me live and lets live.

You have a point and what you wrote up there is me actually that's why i don't last with girls cos i basically have no time to impress someone's daughter.
But...

Even guys who don't use money to get girls get played. And what makes you think guys with money don't have at least one or every of these characters you mentioned?

Money talks... bullshit walks bro.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by kollinzgee(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Seandisputed:

You have a point and what you wrote up there is me actually that's why i don't last with girls cos i basically have no time to impress someone's daughter.
But...

Even guys who don't use money to get girls get played. And what makes you think guys with money don't have at least one or every of these characters you mentioned?

Money talks... bullshit walks bro.

so rich guys dont get played.ok?
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Look good, be funny or talk intelligently most especially have female friends it will help you in building your confidence with the opposite sex.
Keeping them I just try to be me and that being me means that I don't intrude on their privacy.
I dont give too much attention and I try to make my attention worth it and presence memorable.
When dating them avoid dating your coworkers, neighbors, your hood girls and the aftermentioned friends because of casting. Make sure you date girls that live afar apart from you and themselves and dont forget to cover your tracks (no social media show off) no matter what.
Before I forget, good sex is important.

You're good man.... thanks this is a good reminder..
Cos e get one pussy wey dey invite me for neighborhood.
And then my newest online catch live in same neihhborhood with my end of last year catch.
This new one already likes me but weve not seen sha
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Seandisputed(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
kollinzgee:

so rich guys dont get played.ok?
I was trying to tell you that even the random broke guy also gets played same way some guys are being "loved" because of their money.
At this point, i can't continue if you didn't grab what i typed earlier.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by KingFalcon: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Casan0va:

On a public forum? I don't think so sir.
U dont have another email??
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
KingFalcon:

U dont have another email??

Jayilych4real@gmail.com
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2019
jesmond3945:

Lol
A girl will slap me cause i said sweet words...
What am i suppose to say?
Bitter words?

Kid

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by jesmond3945: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
maynia:

Lol
A girl will slap me cause i said sweet words...
What am i suppose to say?
Bitter words?

Kid

you say the right thing boy, if you want to know what it is follow the time that is if you are talking to someone enlightened.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
you say the right thing boy, if you want to know what it is follow the time that is if you are talking to someone enlightened.

OK �
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by ubunja(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
say what? cool
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by ImDStar: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Casan0va:
So, the first mistake you should never make when meeting a girl for the first time is to spend a penny on her.

If you collected her number inside the bus, pay your fare and bid her goodbye.

If you met her at the mall, pay for what you bought and bid her farewell.

I bet you, about 35% of guys that started off like this, some days or weeks later, the girls phone will suddenly have problems, her house rent will become overdue, her mother will fall sick and no money for hospital bills, her provision will finish, her pad will finish, she will not have eaten since morning..

Beware!!

Back to my reference to the JHC novel, when you meet a girl and you're overwhelmed by her beauty, you turn to a Yes Man.
Anything she asks for or want, you'd happily oblige, some even go as far as displeasing themselves or borrowing.

She probably looks at you with disgust at your weakness, even though she's milking you dry.

There are some requests she'll make, you can do it quite comfortably, but don't.
This sets a precedent in your relationship that she just can't get anything she wants.

"Emeka, I want to make my hair", you transfer 10k to her account.

She'll enthuse you with, Aww, thanks babe, I know I could count on you.

She's probably laughing at you.
And she even probably sent half of the money to a broke guy that's found the secrets to her heart and kitty.

You've probably heard tales of "I gave her everything she wanted, I tried to provide her needs, but after everything she dumped me/found her cheating on me".

That's a common tale..

It's a psychological thing with women.

They need you to show strength, to show you have a will of your own, not just a will controlled by pussy.

I'll continue later.

You are the real guy...

I don't comment on romance section often, but guy, you just described me.

I just dey laugh myself...

Me: Oo Your pad finished, buy and buy my own join now my first lady, or give me loan pls. Lolz
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2019
ImDStar:

You are the real guy...

I don't comment on romance section often, but guy, you just described me.

I just dey laugh myself...

Me: Oo Your pad finished, buy and buy my own join now my first lady, or give me loan pls. Lolz

Ah, finally, my ban has been lifted.
I've learnt one valuable lesson. Never enter politics section and abuse cheesy grin.

My man, when you get these secrets, you'll become a god with the female folk.
There's this girl in my department, she's pretty with a nice shape.
Omo, this babe dey knack maga guys.
There's a tale she told us about a guy she called to buy her suya(after her hostel was locked).
Did you know that Eediot bought it and gave it to her through the window of her room??

Her roommates all burst out laughing.
He just sold his soul and according to her, she's only ever given him a hug.

Ahh, I'm on a bus, I'll continue later.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by ImDStar: 7:21am On Mar 04, 2019
Casan0va:

Ah, finally, my ban has been lifted.
I've learnt one valuable lesson. Never enter politics section and abuse cheesy grin.

My man, when you get these secrets, you'll become a god with the female folk.
There's this girl in my department, she's pretty with a nice shape.
Omo, this babe dey knack maga guys.
There's a tale she told us about a guy she called to buy her suya(after her hostel was locked).
Did you know that Eediot bought it and gave it to her through the window of her room??

Her roommates all burst out laughing.
He just sold his soul and according to her, she's only ever given him a hug.

Ahh, I'm on a bus, I'll continue later.

Anyways, we are different people with different experiences.
Some learn from experience while others will learn from other people experiences.

I have chosen to learn from another person experience... That's my stand point.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by ImDStar: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2019
yetunsbay:
Casanova ur view on this :

1. We're in newly established distance relationship (inter-state) basically I care for her & communicate often every night. What next step can be taken to sustain my 'genuine' love in her heart and to avoid being desperate ?

2. There exist other peep whom we've been rolling & I belief she knws already where am driving at indirectly. The issue is she lies (jst bit of my belief sha) in the sense that most often she promise to visit but always default.... in whc at this period I sacrifice a lots to avoid disappointing her. Now, for a week have stopped chatting/calling her & neither she hasn't. What next step is advisable at present bro ?

To number one question: invite her over to spend some quality time with you while you make it a memorial visit. Something she can take home as a memory. Lots of fun.

2 Question: don't ever bother yourself on a lady or a guy that don't value you, if both parties values themselves and truly feel for each other, then communication must erupt between them.

However in this case is the lady... After awaiting her chat and she's not remorse on chatting me up, I will chat her to appreciate all the moments we had together and complement her, then end the chat with

It's nice and wonderful knowing you.
That's will be the last chat and
If she's lucky enough, I will retain her number.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by NoChill: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Came4apost:

Fact is masculinity is not the way up a woman's heart women wants comfort, some level of protection, and space for errors .. Acting manly and strict will get you nowhere with real women .
All ladies take the idea of looking for comfort and step it up to the point where they become gold diggers ..my point a real woman can still be loved the normal way and treated right not socially engineered in any way .. That's a violation to me
Yes you are right these afore mentioned things, comfort, protection space for errors etc are the things a woman wants but you'll find out that in recent times an average woman is being showered with a lot of these things by so many men on dailys that they have gotten sick and tired of it that what they desire now is something different, something out of the norm. That is why most of them go after these mysterious or strange men who don't exhibit those normal attributes. But truth still be told no matter how much awareness you might try to create about how to control a woman there would still be more men out there who are falling prey to the whims of these women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker / God is love / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.