Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (15185 Views)

Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ebuka10box(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2019
ifyalways:
@OP, you will recieve a PM and 2K from me today.
The 2K is your transportation from ikotun to lekki while the PM will be to tell you the eatery in lekki to go pick up foodstuff and drugs for your children.

Like I said before, get family planning , very important. Regardless of your religious and anyone else's view on it.

God help you. I have unfollowed your threads.
I don't know you but God bless you for that kind gesture
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sisisioge: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2019
ThothHermes:
Same response

Herd mentality or what? Are you sheep?

You used to be able to read...don't worry, this too will pass. Don't quote me again please!
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tabithababy(f): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2019
ifyalways:

Some things are better ignored. Trust me cheesy . Not worth your e-time me no matter how harrrrrrrrrrrrrd they try.

Dem go quote you :- ignore
Patronize you :- ignore
PM you :- ignore
Fight you :- ignore
Finally dem go quench. You smile cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2019
sisisioge:

You used to be able to read...don't worry, this too will pass. Don't quote me again please!
I just did. Go call police.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2019
Anugod go to church what are you doing here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Anugod(f): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2019
kelizosuy:
Anugod go to church what are you doing here cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy Wetin you dey do here?
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2019
tabithababy:

How much have you sent to the op

Ah he has sent a lot oh. Over 2 Million now grin grin grin. There are all same persons nau. Using different accounts. We can't be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ahnie: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
floxy2020:
Ifyalwsy , the Woman is in Lagos , there was a day my Step brother called me From Abuja to get buyer for dissel in Lagos to get some Percentage, though i Am not Interested so i told that same woman to get buyer inorder to get something to cater for her kids, that i will help her Post it Online incase and she agreed

Madam you really need to go out there and look for something legit to do.instead of trying to scam people with your sob stories. woman up and go hustle.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2019
Yes because I was still okay 2014 till 2016. My step brother to give me 100k now, pls I never said my blood brother but my step. Most steps will want your down fall not to talk of helping you. If its that easy to source for buyer for disel I don't think most steps will involve. Use ur brain
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Pls someone should come and verify all my claims- for my sake, I believe, it will settle the whole issue. If I'm real or scammer.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 25, 2019
Pray hard u don't find urself in this situation, is not easy to beg, cos no dignity in begging
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by armyofone(m): 6:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Pass me not too oga make i add. Island, after wearing dross, pass the change.

sisisioge:

Oga do the needful and stop being such a kiddo. Or, you could just add the 2k to what you plan to send to OP and post the transaction here. Your excuses are getting so boring biko, you weren't asked before you offered. Abi posting account number is your own format too? Even retardiinnes know better undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2019
Ifyalways, actually you're indeed a kind person for trying to help a needy person especially the drugs u offer to the innocent boy, and also trying to fish out scammer, despite that the help didn't workout, I will still not blame you as a human being you are. because is only God that doen't look at one's short comings.

But the mistake you made is to post the long mail I wrote to you alone in private to public, to achieve what? Or to humiliate me? There is some things one may not say in public based on some reasons. Do u think is everything one can post online?

So having two email addrsses or two Phones makes one a scamer, What evidence do u have?
How I wish u will come and verify all my claims. See things with ur eyes. See children before pictures and now, I bet you, u will luck urself in the house crying without food for 3days. Anyway God bless u for everthing.

Let's God judge me if truely I'm trying to scam u. If not let him help me to comeout of this challenge quick. Amen
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 7:47am On Feb 25, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:
I have decided to follow this thread to know the final outcome of this movie script, a blockbuster indeed would it be when the production have been finalized with

Ifyalways as the Director
Florence Miriam as the lead actor
Nkieru as the Nanny

Introducing Guest Actors

The Igbo & Yoruba ladies

Produced by .....

*chuckle*

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2019
floxy2020:
Ifyalways, actually you're indeed a kind person for trying to help a needy person especially the drugs u offer to the innocent boy, and also trying to fish out scammer, despite that the help didn't workout, I will still not blame you as a human being you are. because is only God that doen't look at one's short comings.

But the mistake you made is to post the long mail I wrote to you alone in private to public, to achieve what? Or to humiliate me? There is some things one may not say in public based on some reasons. Do u think is everything one can post online?

So having two email addrsses or two Phones makes one a scamer, What evidence do u have?
How I wish u will come and verify all my claims. See things with ur eyes. See children before pictures and now, I bet you, u will luck urself in the house crying without food for 3days. Anyway God bless u for everthing.

Let's God judge me if truely I'm trying to scam u. If not let him help me to comeout of this challenge quick. Amen
Oga/Madam, I did not post your FULL email to me here,and you know that.

2. I posted excerpts/parts that are telling a different story from what YOU have already told us here , 2014 till date.

3. I will be MAD to come or send anyone to visit you in Ikotun. I no get money to pay ransom, please.

4. There is nothing you will show or type here that will make ME skip a meal or shed a tear.

5. I don't need you to ask/pray to God to bless me. Pray for yourself and I will pray for myself likewise.

6. Some people who believe your story will send you money. Look through this thread carefully, call them out or pm them. I don't control anyone's pocket.

7. You dont have two email addresses. You have and have used atleast 3 On NLD alone.(attached is one) plus the other two you have mentioned and maybe more if I have time to spare( unfortunately I don't have)

8. The time you spend online creating threads, email addresses, posting on jiji etc is the same time I spend working my butts off to earn my keep. Use your hand . I see you have already adviced me to use my brain.

9. Someone have also suggested you go back to your husband or even your people but of course, you only want money from strangers so it's not an option for you.

10. I will ignore your mentions from henceforth.

12 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2019
Modified

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2019
You can't force someone to help you, take the advice and start a small business.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2019
floxy2020:

How I wish u will come and verify all my claims. See things with ur eyes . See children before pictures and now, I bet you, u will luck urself in the house crying without food for 3days. Anyway God bless u for everthing.

But I thought she sent 2k that will transport you from ikotun to Island. Why haven't you gone? At least you should have gone so she'll verify your claims.
Heaven helps those who help themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mancala: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
FloraEC:

But I thought she sent 2k that will transport you from ikotun to Island. Why haven't you gone? At least you should have gone so she'll verify your claims.
Heaven helps those who help themselves.

A friend referred me to this thread to buttress a point he's been trying to make, but that's beside the point of this post. I've read through the existing 6 pages and a couple things struck me as worthy of mention. First, God Bless you Ifyalways for providing help from the get go, even before you could ascertain if this was genuine. You offered/provided this help publicly on page 1, but I am astonished to see that the OP acknowledged receipt and expressed "gratitude" somewhat recluctantly, days after, all the way afterwards on page 6 shocked. That is not good enough. The Yoruba's say: Eni ti ase I'oore ti ko dupe o dabi eni pe olosa ko eni ni eru lo.

Second, I find this quote from the OP's post very instructive. "Ifyalways, actually you're indeed a kind person for trying to help a needy person especially the drugs u offer to the innocent boy, and also trying to fish out scammer, despite that the help didn't workout

Why the reference to one's own child in an impersonal/dispassionate manner? I am familiar with circumstances under which this is usually done and it is not complimentary to the OP. In addition, what does the OP mean by "despite the help didn't work out"? Was the money not received? Why were the drugs not picked up if the child was indeed in dire straits? This money was sent for the sole purpose of enabling the OP to go pick up the drugs. OP ignored this and has been chasing additional monetary contributions. Another apt Yoruba proverb for this situation: Eni le eku meji yio p'ofo

I am not passing any judgements, only making some observations and expressing opinions!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 26, 2019
FloraEC, say what you're sure, will I beat her? She said, she is not giving the drugs again.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2019
floxy2020:
FloraC, say what you're sure, will I beat her? She said, she is not giving the drugs again.
The 2K is your transportation from ikotun to lekki while the PM will be to tell you the eatery in lekki to go pick up foodstuff and drugs for your children.

Did you go when she sent the money?
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Graxie(f): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2019
How this people think they have entitlement mentality to come online and beg money is baffling. See, nobody owes you anything, people are trying to make their own ends meet. I suggested church in the other thread, someone attached me. Churches this days have medical stand, but because this people are professional beggars, they have exhausted their offline method and they are now online. Go and meet your husband village meeting, your village meeting. Stop begging online. It is sad. Haba!!! Ifyalways you really tried, I help only those offline. People I am sure that needs help not these type. Well-done ma.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mrphysics(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2019
FloraEC:

Did you go when she sent the money?
The story is not adding up anyway. Ifyalways offered to help, and perhaps during her discussion with the op via mail, she got suspicious that the op isn't genuine and withdrew her offer.

Ify always, let's do this again and perhaps for the last time. If you are still willing to give the drugs and foodstuff, I will her the transport to come and pick it. I will send N3000 for her to and fro movement to pick the foodstuff and drugs for her children and also to verify her claim.

Kindly reply this if you are ready, I trust your lead and judgement on this issue.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Gulher: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2019
mrphysics:

The story is not adding up anyway. Ifyalways offered to help, and perhaps during her discussion with the op via mail, she got suspicious that the op isn't genuine and withdrew her offer.

Ifyalways, let's do this again and perhaps for the last time. If you are still willing to give the drugs and foodstuff, I will her the transport to come and pick it. I will send N3000 for her to and fro movement to pick the foodstuff and drugs for her children and also to verify her claim.

Kindly reply this if you are ready, I trust your lead and judgement on this issue.

Regards
You want to indulge this person another 3k. A woman whose child is truly sick would have been desperate for the drugs and foodstuff to not be withdrawn despite all and she would have found her way there by now. All this back and forth this person never asked to still pickup the food and drugs for her child.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
mrphysics:

Ify always, let's do this again and perhaps for the last time. If you are still willing to give the drugs and foodstuff, I will her the transport to come and pick it. I will send N3000 for her to and fro movement to pick the foodstuff and drugs for her children and also to verify her claim.

Regards
When her story was not adding up, I indeed asked her to hold on first from coming to Lekki. She offered to return my 2K immediately. Lol

I emailed her last night because we've already bought the drugs and asked her to come pick up if she or he is still interested, she's yet to respond.

You can give her whatever u want to give her . Her story is unbelievable ( I told her so) but just for the faintest hope that there is any child anywhere truly sick, my offer remains open to her till the end of the week. I'm not verifying nada, not even meeting her myself. So give as you are led or convinced.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mrphysics(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
ifyalways:

When her story was not adding up, I indeed asked her to hold on first from coming to Lekki. She offered to return my 2K immediately. Lol

I emailed her last night because we've already bought the drugs and asked her to come pick up if she or he is still interested, she's yet to respond.

You can give her whatever u want to give her . Her story is unbelievable ( I told her so) but just for the faintest hope that there is any child anywhere truly sick, my offer remains open to her till the end of the week. I'm not verifying nada, not even meeting her myself. So give as you are led or convinced.

With the emboldened, floxy2020 please confirm you'd go to pick the drugs and foodstuffs. I will send N3k for your to and fro journey after you've confirmed your readiness to go for this.

@Ifyalways thank you and have a great evening ahead.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by skyangel(f): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
ifyalways:

God bless you ify. You are indeed a compassionate person.

@ topic, no one who works hard for his/her money dishes it out without being convinced about the receiver's true intention

@op, ifyalways has made the offer open again. Pls go and get it for the sake of your child

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
fyalways:

please accept my apology .

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hi Ifyalways

I appreciate your intention to help me and my kids out temporally but I want to also let you know that it hurts to see myself and my kids in the situation we are right now but it hurts more for someone to tag you a scammer when you are sincerely and painfully asking for help as I did. You were even making jest of the situation when you said you do not have a ransom to pay because I said you may come or send someone to verify.

I needed help mostly because of my kids, if not I would rather die than to be ridiculed for the sake of asking for help. Whatever help anyone renders to me today, it's only God that will reward such a person because I cannot reward you. I want to let you know this today; if I am a scammer or trying to extort money from you or anyone under false pretenses for selfish reasons, let God Almighty judge me without mercy but if my request for help is genuine and sincere, then let God show me and my kids abundant mercy and grace and bring us out of this delima in no time.

I don't have to convince you to help me because that will be compulsion in other words and if you want to help, let it come freely from your innermost heart without any form of negative thought and feelings. Don't give me because people are compelling you to give and don't make fun of my predicament before helping me.
One thing is certain in life, if you cannot help me today that does not mean God cannot bring someone else who can help freely from the heart without any form of emotional torture and humiliation.

Initially, when you offered to help me and my kids I was very happy and glad, more over when you sent me 2k for transport but that happiness was gone when you accepted that I should return your money via recharge cards and I am trying to return it, despite I have used it after you told me that it will not work out at the time for obvious reasons.Remember that after you sent me the 2k you did ask me when I would be coming to collect the drugs and food stuffs and I told you that the next day would be OK because I was desperate and have no option to delay because my plea for help is genuine.

I don't understand the sudden twist, you saying I should come and collect the things you promised despite you still don't trust me or believe my story. You don't have to believe my story in order to help me because my story may not be the way you want it to be or meet your evaluation. Most times people die telling the truth while most people will still not believe them and my case is not different. My plea for help is genuine, not because I said so but because it's so have no pride in asking for help because it hurts me so much to be in a situation that creates room for mockery and unwarranted inquiry into my private family life. I forgive you and everyone who have said anything in the contrary that did hurt me in this because without such forgiveness I cannot accept anything from you. I understand, we all have our different opinions towards a particular thing in a particular situation.

As it is now, if you really want to help, let it be from your heart and because of children and not because someone compel you to help, hopefully if I get the transport to come I will be coming tomorrow (2nd of March 2019).
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by keepingmum: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Madam floxy2020 - one last question. Is thisyour husband or not? Ify asked the question and you havent really addressed it

Also, if he isnt, why are you against going to join your hubby in thr village where alot of your financial burden will be reduced.
Atleast i havent mocked you (i dont think i have but pardon me if you do)

ifyalways:
Lastly is this your sick husband or your neighbours driver ?

Just asking . . . Cos he was online a few hours ago

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Floxy2020, I have nothing to give you, there's no arrangement or meeting of any sort between us.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
O ma ga ke undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pills Without Husband Consent / Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? / How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.