Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (15188 Views)

Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
ifyalways:

What have I not seen on this land? See the Ekpa that wants to send me money or card? cheesy

Choi cry

Send your account number! you have 5mins to decide
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
ifyalways:

What have I not seen on this land? See the Ekpa that wants to send me money or card? cheesy

Choi cry
see this young lady, how much is 2k the you are embarrassingly mud sliding over the internet? the truth is she's hungry, well I have some cheap election alcohol for your crew, last last you girls will be alright

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sisisioge: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
islandmoon:

Oga do the needful and stop being such a kiddo. Or, you could just add the 2k to what you plan to send to OP and post the transaction here. Your excuses are getting so boring biko, you weren't asked before you offered. Abi posting account number is your own format too? Even retardiinnes know better undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
sisisioge:

Oga do the needful and stop being such a kiddo. Or, you could just add the 2k to what you plan to send to OP and post the transaction here. Your excuses are getting so boring biko, you weren't asked before you offered. Abi posting account number is your own format too? Even retardiinnes know better undecided

I'm glad you called me Oga, Oga means MASTER , this is the price she will have to pay , she will post the account no, apologize, then get 5k, and for you, don't be rude please
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by amanda2013(f): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=islandmoon post=76040162]
see this young lady, how much is 2k the you are embarrassingly mud sliding over on the internet? I have some cheap election alcohol for your crew, last last you girls will be alright [/quote wetin person no go see for nairaland.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by NoToPile: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
4tunebest:
Ole l'o mo ese ole e tò.

Eni ile mo ba ni barao

Hmmm deep.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
islandmoon:

The woman no need your money, send the money to op. Drive your online limousine comot here!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sisisioge: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
islandmoon:

I'm glad you called me Oga, Oga means MASTER , this is the price she will have to pay , she will post the account no, apologize, then get 5k, and for you, don't be rude please

grin grin grin grin grin

May God help you to be wise. Na person wey dey gift people cars you wan give 5k with oga attitude. Cheers man, buy yourself some dinner biko.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

May God help you to be wise. Na person wey dey gift people cars you wan give 5k with oga attitude. Cheers man, buy yourself some dinner biko.
Make him drop plate for dinner, I doubt if him dey buy dinner

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

what is car? we are talking about her attitude over 2k toward the woman, you ladies should free me, I've got bigger fish to fry I'm out of here.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by skyangel(f): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
islandmoon:

see this young lady, how much is 2k the you are embarrassingly mud sliding over the internet? the truth is she's hungry, well I have some cheap election alcohol for your crew, last last you girls will be alright

Why don't you just send money to the op and let us experience our peace.
You are even rude to someone who sent her transport n offered to get her drugs & food stuff before bubble burst.
You dey here dey make mouth, kobo you no send to the person wey say she need am

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Some people are unbelievable sometimes, what a thread!!!
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by talltosyne: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
ahnie:
Lolz@the Oga above mie grin grin

Coward ni e. U for come clean instead of hiding under 1 finger.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
I left too early.

cheesy cheesy

Grandma @ ifyalways you be the real Don!

Who remembers one stupid rat that came begging but when he was uncovered he kept taunting everyone about how he has built houses and owns businesses from this begging?
I foresee same thing happening.

If it smells like a rat, it is a rat.

Ole alapamashishe, goan and repent.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
ifyalways:

You started begging in 2014 but you also claimed you were living fine in a 3bed apartment in 2016.

So, how come you were begging in 2014?

It is possible. She travelled to the future and went back to the past. Time travel grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ishilove:

Ify! Nairaland's resident EFCC agent. cheesy cheesy

As in ehn, Seun should wake up and give this woman a gift abeg. Ifyalways deserves Official gift from Nairaland

We need to do end of the year awards on the Nairaland to some people Lol. cheesy cheesy grin

She has been saving our asses since God knows when. I was pitting for the Woman until I continued reading the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
islandmoon:

I'm not giving you my email address, send me your account number, and you have to apologize to that woman .

You must be the Woman's scam husband who is bed ridden but with a working Dick. So with all the evidences she put out. You cannot see that she is a scam.

Its either you are an accomplice or just an Ignoramus.

I think your case is the latter!

12 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have decided to follow this thread to know the final outcome of this movie script, a blockbuster indeed would it be when the production have been finalized with

Ifyalways as the Director
Florence Miriam as the lead actor
Nkieru as the Nanny

Introducing Guest Actors

The Igbo & Yoruba ladies

Produced by .....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
tabithababy:
cheesy
Op, go and find work to do o
Dont faint biko
Abeg get sense
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
truthsayer009:

You must be the Woman's scam husband who is bes ridden but with a working Dick. So with all the evidences she put out. You cannot see that she is a scam.

What is the evidence because I can't see it?
What I see is a desperate woman who has fallen on hard times and has resorted to begging with embellished tales of woe. A pretty common thing among people in her predicament (not giving her a pass on that anyway).

How come when she clarified the 3 kids/4 kids issue your resident oversabi detective pretended not to see it and just moved on to the next line of inquiry? Does it not point out that the goal of this inquest is to humiliate a perceived fraudster for the entertainment of her cheerleaders? Like a judge with a verdict before the trial.

Go ahead. Accuse me of being in cahoots with the OP. You know you want to.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

Thank God say man no be God o. Some people for dey chop grass.

People dey wey dey dash plane.
Rubbish!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 1:21am On Feb 24, 2019
truthsayer009:

You must be the Woman's scam husband who is bes ridden but with a working Dick. So with all the evidences she put out. You cannot see that she is a scam.

what is this one saying? do I have time to read all your trash epistle you people posted over there? guy you are jobless oo, you read all that?
get a job! keep away from my mention!
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Ifyalwsy , the Woman is in Lagos , there was a day my Step brother called me From Abuja to get buyer for dissel in Lagos to get some Percentage, though i Am not Interested so i told that same woman to get buyer inorder to get something to cater for her kids, that i will help her Post it Online incase and she agreed
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Pls read my Story Again. I needed accomodation before Christmas 2017 and the Woman took uS to her house 29 DECEMBER 2017 we Stayed there till January and she got uS apartment that same January 2018 that is just expired Last month been January 2019

Whatelse if u dont believe me ,is ok Pls my Phone doesn,t alowo me to Writer is blackberry Curve the battery is bad
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tabithababy(f): 4:23am On Feb 24, 2019
ThothHermes:
What is the evidence because I can't see it?
What I see is a desperate woman who has fallen on hard times and has resorted to begging with embellished tales of woe. A pretty common thing among people in her predicament (not giving her a pass on that anyway).

How come when she clarified the 3 kids/4 kids issue your resident oversabi detective pretended not to see it and just moved on to the next line of inquiry? Does it not point out that the goal of this inquest is to humiliate a perceived fraudster for the entertainment of her cheerleaders? Like a judge with a verdict before the trial.

Go ahead. Accuse me of being in cahoots with the OP. You know you want to.

How much have you sent to the op

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 5:31am On Feb 24, 2019
floxy2020:
Ifyalwsy , the Woman is in Lagos , there was a day my Step brother called me From Abuja to get buyer for dissel in Lagos to get some Percentage, though i Am not Interested so i told that same woman to get buyer inorder to get something to cater for her kids, that i will help her Post it Online incase and she agreed
Ofcourse you have an answer no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

You need a job/are broke. Your step brother informs you of diesel business and your neighbours nanny number is the one to use for the business, yours is for begging.

You are not interested in marketing diesel and making money , you are only cut out for begging.

Your step brother in diesel business should be able to give you a one off lump sum of 100K at least to start whatever business you desire. Diesel is not pure water.

Good luck. I'm not interested in your lies, luckily for you, some people are./believe you die. I'm sure they will send you the money you seek.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 5:34am On Feb 24, 2019
tabithababy:

Some things are better ignored. Trust me cheesy . Not worth your e-time me no matter how harrrrrrrrrrrrrd they try.

Dem go quote you :- ignore
Patronize you :- ignore
PM you :- ignore
Fight you :- ignore
Finally dem go quench. You smile cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sisisioge: 6:14am On Feb 24, 2019
ThothHermes:
Thank God say man no be God o. Some people for dey chop grass.

People dey wey dey dash plane.
Rubbish!!!

We all be man, but let's put our mouths where our money is. By the way, let me thank you on behalf of the OP for gifting her money, after all, that's why we dey here. Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by keepingmum: 6:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Madam since ur marriage is still intact and it appears (from ur write up), the temp separation is caused by circumstances and ur hubby is infact in the village; why not relocate back to join him with the kids??
Instead of remaining in Lagos subjecting ur kids to unnecessary hardship?
According to you, a good samaritan housed you for a month, then paid yout rent for a year. In the 1 year free rent timeframe, you havent been able to sustain yourself and your kids, they still aint in school either.....its unlikely you will make a successful career out of handouts.
People also have their own challenges and no matter how much they support you, eventually they ll get tired. I am sure alot of us who have commented here have someone like you within our family/social circles with similar challenges and we would rather channel our support to those individuals.

Go back with your kids to the village to meet your hubby, atleast they ll be food for them their, free shelter and free education plus you ll get to live with your hubby and kids as a single unit. alot of the stress you are going thru in Lagos will be minimised.

Lagos isnt for everyone and just because it appears you havent succeeded in Lagos doesnt make you a failure. Re-evaluate your life and move to start afresh.

12 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by olashas(f): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2019
ifyalways:

Choi cry

grin grin
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2019
tabithababy:

I was actually expecting something profound. Weak!
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2019
sisisioge:

We all be man, but let's put our mouths where our money is. By the way, let me thank you on behalf of the OP for gifting her money, after all, that's why we dey here. Kudos.
Same response

Herd mentality or what? Are you sheep?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pills Without Husband Consent / Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? / How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.