Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (15181 Views)

Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
ifyalways:

Please send me 2K recharge card, any network is fine. Thanks

Email to send it to Ifyalways at gmail dot com.

smiley

I'm not giving you my email address, send me your account number, and you have to apologize to that woman .
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by comtem2011: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
islandmoon:

I'm not giving you my email address, send me your account number, and you have to apologize to that woman .
she didn't say u should give her your email, rather she dropped hers that you should send the card there.

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ifyalways pls I was not begging in 2014 I said I needed a job. That any one can help me with. Reason because I do not want to depend on my husband,

The only time I beg for help or job is for my neigbour's nanny who looses her job back then and needed job and help to care her child. I never it was me though she also bears Nkeiru.

The issue of journalist is for another person who demanded for it . There was a time sth happened in my neighourhood, so the person was seeking for journalist. But the number is theirs not mine. I know once any journalised called, the will be they wii be the one to answer not me ,cos they're in the better position to answer.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tabithababy(f): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
islandmoon:

You are mixing it up shocked

Send the 2k recharge card pin to the email she posted there and please update the house

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
The issue of not posting insectide here, remember I just started it last year 2018 with #9500, the bizness have not expanded, I only see small profit to feed my kids not to move around to show ppl
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Full option: Tokunbo 2006 Merce

clearing status:
Tincan cleared
price 3.5m
des Benz R350 4MATIC for grabs. power leather seat, power steering, auto sun roof, 3 row seat, etc.Tokunbo 2006 Mercedes Benz R350 4MATIC For Grabs by floxy2020: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2015.

At least u have seen me post my husband bizness here 2015
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
floxy2020:
Ifyalways pls I was not begging in 2014 I said I needed a job. That any one can help me with. Reason because I do not want to depend on my husband,

The only time I beg for help or job is for my neigbour's nanny who looses her job back then and needed job and help to care her child. I never it was me though she also bears Nkeiru.

The issue of journalist is for another person who demanded for it . There was a time sth happened in my neighourhood, so the person was seeking for journalist. But the number is theirs not mine. I know once any journalised called, the will be they wii be the one to answer not me ,cos they're in the better position to answer.
Okay.
Ignoring the coincidence with the names, help me reconcile this :

Your neighbours nanny named Nkeiru who you were sourcing jobs for in Sep 2014 was also in Abuja in nov 2014 supplying diesel?

Interesting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lastly is this your sick husband or your neighbours driver ?

Just asking . . . Cos he was online a few hours ago

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Na wa ooo grin
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
I don't think there's any Nkeiru. She is Nkeiru. Here's what she wrote on a thread in 2014.

PLS LET'S HELP OURSELVES:
Hello good people of Nigeria I greet u all,

pls anyone here with good information should help a woman and her 2kids to get good job to feed her kids everyday, if not for anything at least for d sake of her kids and for the fact that she doesn't beg, pls help her get a nice job it will help them a lot and they need to survive. This is her number incase u have any job for her, she is just an SSCE holder, [b]08035598048
, her name is Nkeiru, thank you all for ur concern.
She is also willing to do business incase u want to assist her financially. pls let's help her she needs our help, her location is isolo Lagos.
https://www.nairaland.com/1891558/pls-lets-ourselves

As she states in the above post, Nkeiru's number is 08035598048

Now in the Business section she has a thread about supplying diesel, posted in 2017:

WE SUPPLY DIESEL NATIONWIDE
We supply good quality diesel to your homes, hospitals, hotels, banks, schools etc with effectiveness of delivery at an affordable price. We deliver at your doorstep. Call [b]08035598048

https://www.nairaland.com/1991583/supply-diesel-nationwide

The phone numbers are the same: 08035598048, so I don't think there's any Nkeiru. She's the same person. She/OP had 2 kids in 2014 and now has 4. If you look thru her threads she has different/multiple phone numbers, but I think she forgot to write a different number in the Diesel thread so no one will catch on that she's the same person owning that phone number.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
No,it's her neighbours nanny that suddenly went from jobless, starving in Ikotun to diesel supplier/marketer in Abuja all within two months ie Sep to Nov 2014

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by eyinjuege: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
floxy2020:

Your stories are too much madam. Your neighbors nanny also bears nkeiru?
You should know you're not talking to toddlers, and you keep digging a hole deeper for yourself, and even those that might want to help you by giving you a job will not do so because of all your inconsistencies.
Please o, NLders anyone that can assist her with a job should kindly do so. Those that can teach her some skills or how to fry akara should also do so. I believe the capital for roadside cooking isn't so much, and people can support you with the materials you need if you show some seriousness by learning the trade.
There are NLders here who are also business owners who started small. They can give you advice and how to avoid loopholes. However, I won't advice anyone to give cash, but to buy stove, large frying pans etc for her and give her

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
tabithababy, pls pray u don't fall a victim of circumtance, if not the whole world will turn against u, family, friends, neigbours and everyone around u. Even devil himself will use you do yeye. Pls don't mock me today u neva can tell. Tnx
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by comtem2011: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
eyinjuege:

You should know you're not talking to toddlers, and you keep digging a hole deeper for yourself, and even those that might want to help you by giving you a job will not do so because of all your inconsistencies.
Please o, NLders anyone that can assist her with a job should kindly do so. Those that can teach her some skills or how to fry akara should also do so. I believe the capital for roadside cooking isn't so much, and people can support you with the materials you need if you show some seriousness by learning the trade.
There are NLders here who are also business owners who started small. They can give you advice and how to avoid loopholes. However, I won't advice anyone to give cash, but to buy stove, large frying pans etc for her and give her
Her party members are coming to attack you for this.

grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
ifyalways:

Okay.
Ignoring the coincidence with the names, help me reconcile this :

Your neighbours nanny named Nkeiru who you were sourcing jobs for in Sep 2014 was also in Abuja in nov 2014 supplying diesel?

Interesting
Ify! Nairaland's resident EFCC agent. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
ifyalways:

I fear you...

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Floxy2020 please explain this :

The Yoruba woman got you an apartment in Dec 2017 but in same Dec 2017/Jan 2018 you were yet here, begging for house rent

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ishilove:

I fear you...
No waste your fear o cheesy

I'm cool. Truly trying to understand this man/woman.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by comtem2011: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hmmmm, interesting!!!!
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
eyinjuege:

She should just come clean bc her stories aren't adding up, and why she has been begging since 2014. Some people beg for a living and make money out of it. Her stories about her husband isn't adding up either.

I have sent money to someone here before who turned out to be a fraud. Some of us here are being critical bc we've had experience with scammers here.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 4tunebest(f): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ole l'o mo ese ole e tò.

Eni ile mo ba ni barao
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by egojeny1(f): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
ifyalways:

No waste your fear o cheesy

I'm cool. Truly trying to understand this man/woman.
Common, i hope you work with the DSS if not try hook urself up with the DSS headqtrs, you really need to be one of the directors in the future.

Have been following this thread since day one and i must say thumbs up to you, you deserve an accolade.

Well done!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by egojeny1(f): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Madam, the whole gist is complicated. Like people have adviced, find something to do and help urself and family.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
ifyalways:

This one is easy.

This bearded gentleman is her Nanny's neighbor's husband.

Chai, oversense wee not kee me cool

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
ifyalways:
Floxy2020 please explain this :

The Yoruba woman got you an apartment in Dec 2017 but in same Dec 2017/Jan 2018 you were yet here, begging for house rent

I understand what happened here.

It is Nkeiru the nanny that needed the house rent, not her. Remember both she and her neighbor's nanny bear the same name.

Wait is it her neighbor's nanny that is named Nkeiru, or her neighbour is a nanny named Nkeiru? undecided

This Madam's story is making me unnecessarily dizzy angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
The problem with lying is trying to remember the lies so that you can keep them consistent. Truth, on the other hand is constant.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chii8(f): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ishilove:
The problem with lying is trying to remember the lies so that you can keep them consistent. Truth, on the other hand is constant.

Lying is so stressful and brain draining. What about the guy that wants to send recharge card?
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
chii8:

Lying is so stressful and brain draining. What about the guy that wants to send recharge card?
Don't mind him. It is just mouth he is making.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
tabithababy:

You are mixing it up shocked

Send the 2k recharge card pin to the email she posted there and please update the house

i can not step outside because of this by the way I'm not even wearing boxer, send your account number on her behalf, post it here, don't send to any email, about five people fighting over coins .

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tabithababy(f): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
islandmoon:

i can not step outside because of this, send your account number on her behalf, post it here, don't send to any email, about five people fighting over coins .

You will send it tomorrow then

Hope you have sent something to op's account

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
tabithababy:

You will send it tomorrow then

Hope you have sent something to op's account

if she need the money, she will proudly send her account number here and apologize to the innocent woman, I can not drive out because I want to send some rude people airtime airtime on the internet.

Damn! Young lady, I just stepped out from the shower, do you want me to run inside the car naked with my long thing dangling in between my legs? what if police stopped me on the way? c'mon!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
islandmoon:

i can not step outside because of this, send your account number on her behalf, post it here, don't send to any email, about five people fighting over coins .
What have I not seen on this land? See the Ekpa that wants to send me money or card? cheesy

Choi cry

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Brush My One Year Old Son's Teeth / Pills Without Husband Consent / Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.