Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity (89885 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by sojfarm: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2021
We can now see the genesis of Kwara State missionary schools controversies.

13 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by tinktanker: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2021
These are main reasons pmb chose him and that is y most northerners are fighting for him 2 remain there. He pushes their heart desires, islamize Nigeria by force

13 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by AMINDA: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2021
Lordave:
You’re basically saying that the reason America wants us to have a unified database supersedes the risks of having our bio data in the hands of a terrorist?

I am basically saying that no matter who the Communications minister is, this policy is inevitable. Your biodata will not be in the hands of a "terrorist", it will be in the hands of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Buhari won't be president in 2023.

The real people who will be affected by this policy are the ones sponsoring this smear campaign. If not Pantami, any other person with the balls to carry out this exercise will face similar attacks from these people. It is important that this happens before 2023 if the menace of Boko haram and bandits will be nipped in the bud. Their sponsors are already feeling the heat which is why even Shekau has released videos threatening Pantami.

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by leicestercamper: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2021
From today onwards, I will see any northerner as a terrorist.

10 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by steve6: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2021
This is deep!

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2021
ALLAH IS A TERRORIST

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Quran 8:65 - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran 9:20 -"Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant."

Quran 9:41 - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew."

Quran 8:39 - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion (Islam) is all for Allah"

Abu Dawud (14:2527) (considered daif) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Lordave: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
AMINDA:

I am basically saying that no matter who the Communications minister is, this policy is inevitable.
Ain’t nobody calling for the the policy to be scrapped.

The issue we have at hand, without much deeper thoughts suggest the policy be suspended until Pantami is arrested and we know the degree of information at his disposal.

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Nathan2016: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
What Nnamdi Kanu saw in the morning of 2015, my fellow Nigerian are just waking up after 6 years. Goood moring o

Why are you guys worried about this Patami guy self?

Everyone knows the president is an islamic extremist and tribal bigot.

Remove patami and they will likely replace him with another terrorist like him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Coldie(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2021
If this post had been made today I will say it's his political enemies hunting him, but this is something coming from as far back as 2010 when he was a nobody.

Nigeria can never move forward when majority of it's people love injustice as far as they are benefitting from it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by ukahrawah: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2021
AMINDA:
The contents of this thread is now been regurgitated and branded as some form of exclusive report and being used to stoke up ethnic and political tensions in 2021. These same materials that were fabricated by 5th columnists to fuel religious tensions in Kaduna and Plateau States.

Modified: i can see the topic of the thread has been edited and it is now moved to frontpage. But the screenshots in 2010 shows that even the poster posted it to debunk the authenticity of it. That is dishonest if you ask me.

See also Facebook link in 2014 just before the elections on this same topic. It always resurfaces whenever the political key players are looking for propaganda material. It never fails.

https://m.facebook.com/PrayForChristiansInTheNorthOfNigeria/posts/flashback-top-secret-revealed-on-plateau-and-kaduna-statesminutes-of-a-joint-mee/519486118172723/

These incisive posts and many like it from both sides have been shared on social media in Kaduna and Plateau States from way back and helped to the crisis tensions between these two religions. How many more people will die before we learn?

Anybody who understands the mindset of Muslims, especially northern muslims would never doubt this report. The dream of northern muslims all through the years was to takeover Nigeria.

Many already know that the only reason why buhari has been fighting to rule Nigeria was to islamise the country.

Unfortunately, his long nurtured experiment is now consuming the same north.

Lesson: Those who fight for their god should never ever fight those whom their God fights for.

8 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by NobleRace: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2021
Regtkh:
try other sites Nigerians don't buy stuff like this.
Tried this 2 years back.
Made zilch

Please, kindly suggest other sites. Thank you.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by bisitopi: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2021
TheClown:
Why would any right reasoning Nigerian Christian say he doesn't believe this? Is it not happening already? Please don't be foolish! Even you can't predict future, can't atleast observe the past and the present? Nonsense!

I'm a northerner and a Christian, if we disregard this revelation, we are not worthy to be called sensible human beings. What have we not suffered? Is there any reason not to believe it? Don't be foolish!!!!!!!

Please don't be a fool, even if we can't predict future but we can now see the hand writing on wall
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Elidrisy20: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2021
make una GO link una Sim to una Nin, period
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2021
One Muslim idiot is talking of this trend been faked since he can't fault the 10 years gap even before we knew pantami and his antecedent of championing terrorism

Let's look at the first Northerner Christian who made FP on this page "theclown"

He was last seen 2016 till date even when pantami wasn't yet bursted

Muslims are active Terrorists, the potential Terrorist ones would keep playing Taqiya to cover the active Terrorists

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Ayobami7(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2021
na wa ooo
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by ukahrawah: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2021
Regtkh:
who Pantami offend abeg?
Be like say him village people don open him file

It was God that opened his files.

4 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Coldie(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2021
All those Igbos way think say being an Apc member is by being stup1d look how Pantami despite all the glaring evidences against him northerner's are still supporting him.

I remember during stella oduahs time how stella was attacked by everybody and she got sacked.

Tomorrow u will hear Nigeria is bad Nigeria is bad and you will think it's our leaders when each and everyone of u supports evil

3 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Fragility6: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2021
November24:
The country is divided already. I see another protest.

This time the army will take over govt.
Mark my words
A Army of largely muslims? If protests arise again i doubt if nigerian army fit withstand wetin dey come

2 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by slimman007: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2021
brainpulse:
Fake news

Fake news kill you there

2 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Regtkh: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2021

Of course members of a forum aren't suppose to have admin access to a sites server.
If you had any functioning neuron in that thick skull of yours you would deduce I was implicitly suggesting the owners of this site are all in on this hatchet job...
femi4:
Illiterate, a member of a forum cannot fake the age of a thread.
You cannot even edit your moniker.
He doesn't have such authority
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Coldie(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2021
This thread here is not just a crime by Pantami against Nigeria, but against christians especially from the north.

Imagine what they are going through, the persecution they have suffered from their own northern brothers all because they are of a different religion or faith.

Even if u are heartless think about humans who have lost their lives to selfish islamic imams who will tell u politicians are wicked kill for Allah, next minute same imam is a politician telling u I was misquoted in the past when people have already lost their lives

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by ogascomax: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2021
It now made sense to me why governor Jang was jailed. It was more than a corruption fight. This was about Christian and Muslim.

7 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by byinks(f): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2021
Ever since my neighbor in working with DPR took our northerner gate man to his house and threatened my life for just staring at him....I've Known all northerner are terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Ournolly: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2021
AMINDA:
The contents of this thread is now been regurgitated and branded as some form of exclusive report and being used to stoke up ethnic and political tensions in 2021. These same materials that were fabricated by 5th columnists to fuel religious tensions in Kaduna and Plateau States.

Modified: i can see the topic of the thread has been edited and it is now moved to frontpage. But the screenshots in 2010 shows that even the poster posted it to debunk the authenticity of it. That is dishonest if you ask me.

See also Facebook link in 2014 just before the elections on this same topic. It always resurfaces whenever the political key players are looking for propaganda material. It never fails.

https://m.facebook.com/PrayForChristiansInTheNorthOfNigeria/posts/flashback-top-secret-revealed-on-plateau-and-kaduna-statesminutes-of-a-joint-mee/519486118172723/

These incisive posts and many like it from both sides have been shared on social media in Kaduna and Plateau States from way back and helped to the crisis tensions between these two religions. How many more people will die before we learn?
No need for the unnecessary long grammar, the above message provide proofs beyond any reasonable doubt so are you insisting it was fabricated?
If yes, how do you prove that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by sinola(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2021
gameboy727:
This thread is almost 11 years old. Wow

social media does not forget...... shocked
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by ukahrawah: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Remember!!!

Always document a murderous plot and ensure to keep it where your "enemies" can find it.

One should never believe that nonsense about JNI organdized the killing of Yakowa when he chaired the meeting. Who takes minutes of meeting when assassination is been discussed? Meanwhile Pantami can never Chair JNI meeting cos is like saying a Baptist Priest chairing Vatican meeting..lol. They are of different sects. It is only Sultan or any of the 1st class Emirs in the North that can chair such. So that memo is fake and a lie from the pit of hell. The antagonists are doing everything possible to rope Pantami in a scandal to justify their 1st accausations which refused to stick. They are desperately desperate to hang Pantami.

Shut up.

6 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by naijadrivablog: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Evil men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by lordatkinson07(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2021
This man called PA-TA-MI is very sick. Islamabad!

4 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Kreme(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2021
mamdanju:
A plain sheet of paper report that any Jupiter is giving some people high blood pressure. This is an evil machination against a man that is through bred professional, a great patriot and a God fearing leader. This machinations like all the others against good men will fail. Pantami is being planned for greater things ahead. The plan of the enemies of this country will fail.
Ofo lomi efo n se, ofo loo se
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2021
leicestercamper:
From today onwards, I will see any northern as a terrorist.
Northern Muslim bro
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by gnykelly(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2021
This man is a terrorist. All this northern leaders should be thoroughly investigated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? / Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) / Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.