Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (51252 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by blackparadise: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
She is praying for you indirectly leave her let her go and she will com back to you..take heart guy move on and struggle hard...
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by blackparadise: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2022
2dice01:
Chaii this girl just finish your career cheesy

Leave her alone.. You have done your part in her life

Face reality
Work harder

Even you can't date yourself in your broke state smiley
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Cazzim(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2022
Kalashnikov382:
Hello Nairalanders, My girlfriend of two years broke up with me. She broke up with me because of my financial situation right now.

I have been struggling for like 5 months now then she started acting weird and calling me names. The whole thing started when a guy I don't know bought her an iPhone last month. She lied she got it herself which I know is not true. We fought, argued then she went on to block me on WhatsApp.

After begging her for a month she later unblocked me and started posting pictures of different guys with love emoticons. Then she started asking for money everyday. I told her I would give her if I see her in person that I haven't even set my eyes on her for like 2 months.

She has has been avoiding me but asking me for money. Then Started saying She knew I would never gets out of this broke-ness. She told me I am addicted to brokeness that I can never make it in life. The same girl I pay part of her third year school fee, I paid her final year school when their school payment portal was almost closed, I sold my expensive iPhone and some other gadgets for a very shameful price. I once did everything any guy would do for a girlfriend. I used to spoil her with everything when I have money. I've bought her phone twice, Take care of her school bills time to time. Use my things to loan money to send money to her. I did some stupid things just to satisfy this girl.

After everything she told me I did nothing for her that I am addicted to poverty that they told her I'm destined to be poor. She text all sorts of terrible things and insulted my parents that's when I slammed her with some crazy text back (My parents? No No I won't take that shi.t).

This girl I lose my everything just to make her happy. Worst of it is that I am at the most toughest time of my life now. Last week I lose almost a million, I am still healing from that. Her words are affecting me mentally. I adore this girl because she was once a nice and good girl any guy would want to date in fact to be honest, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever meet all my life.

She believes her beauty can get her anything. Please Nairalanders how can I forget this girl and her words totally. Those words are really affecting me mentally, I am losing hope. Please how can I erase everything from my head. I'm frustrated and depressed
mugu simp, u are not even ashame of urself u posting it here
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by pansophist(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

He's the creator of his problems. I read his post trying to pinpoint why he went to all that length for a lady who could insult his parents. Immediately I saw "beautiful", I knew he was the originator of his problems.

Op was never financially stable enough to "afford" a beautiful girl, yet he secured one and foolishly believed he could keep her with what he had instead of adding more to his finances. He should have known from first day, that the minute he was broke, she would leave him.

There's no karma waiting for the lady. Not for this particular case. The man will not have the last laugh.

If he doesn't go for a beautiful girl, who make he come go for naw? Haha. Again, If the girl thinks he is not her level, then why accept him?

But anyways your hint about him being the architect of his problem can be true, because at the end, you should not be with someone that sees you as a prey. Its his duty to protect himself, not hers.

About karma waiting for the lady, it all depends if she won't do better than him. Because when women think they are too good enough for the man they can get, in many cases, it's not true.

5 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Maisiba(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23
You are comparing onions with tomatoes and yet you know the difference. It is disgraceful for a man to beg a woman not to leave him. LET HER GO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.