Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 (7616 Views)

APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by helinues: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Initially after the elections, I asked the same questions..

My answers leads to the saboteurs within governors from SW

Akeredolu Is funding AA party in Ondo while Amosun is funding APM in Ogun state. Even if their supporters wished to vote for Buhari, they might not be familiar with Apc logo on the ballot paper.
Because of selfish interest, Ajimobi and Shittu made Pdp to win in Oyo

Buhari also got the blames for not handling the situation properly.

From the look of things, Osinbajo is really disappointed and I have been avoiding public functions.

No communications between Tinubu vs Akeredolu and Amosun

I hope we can put our house in order before 2023.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by APCsupporter: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Quorax:
bro, believe it or not , the North has an agenda to keep power till 2031. There are reports stating this. Tinubu might end being eating. Trust no one, even the op.

You have started your fake news again. we have enjoyed our turn now. It is time for either the SW or SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Biety: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Quorax:
bro, believe it or not , the North has an agenda to keep power till 2031. There are reports stating this. Tinubu might end being eating. Trust no one, even the op.
I can't just imagine how that can be posible. The North is often given the power it doesn't posses. By 2023 the presidency would return to the South, and an Igbo or Yoruba would emerge as president. Pls stop taking seriously everything you read or see on the social media.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by gberra: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
adadike if you try that nonsense with me ever again, ama slam you real bad..
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Exactly!! Buhari with his almost anti party behaviour caused serious problems for his party. He welcomed APM candidate hand for Ogun gov and also raised APC for the same position.

His men and Oyegun supported Akeredolu against the elders of the party in ondo. See even Lagos where the kitchen cabinet in Abuja were pushing Ambode to go against the foundational mandate group in Lagos?

Infact under Buhari's nose, DSS detained his own party chairman for 9hrs under interrogation!! Can any baggar try that under OBJ? Buhari almost ruined the party chances even in the north. See the mess in Zamfara and even Adamawa because of Aisha's plan to have her brother take over? What was Buhari's response?

See the mess in Rivers state? Leaving Amaechi alone to fight the battle when a simple presidential intervention could have nipped things in the bud.

FriendNG, pls just thank whatever you believe in that those loyal to the perception of his character and who saw the works from him and his hard-working ministers stayed true to the cause otherwise you would have started helping to pack his load by now.

Well said bro
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Stop deceiving southerners. Pdp gave NE Speaker and presidential ticket yet they voted against PDP because their candidate have ideologies that are to advanced for the backward north. But you want a highly civilised yoruba tribe to support a feudal govt. Yoruba must redefine political interest and learn from SE2003 and NE2019. political "relevance" is not a political interest.
Biko ewen kwa eve.
Thank God the op is a known northerner. If not you will be reading igbo this and that.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by shegzy0514(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
sw votes were shared BTW the two party becus Muslim and Christian are they major people in that region Muslims voted APC while we Christian voted PDP
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
KunleyY19:

Chai...
I was afraid that day ooo...
Most Christian on my line where just saying the man want to islamize... Now I was asking them questions yet they could not substantiate it...

Las Las they won my PU...
But Today Their Mouth Don Close...gringringrin
Na only my redeem friends still dey balance a bit...
So why can't you call the op ipob or igbo like you did in the other thread ? Smh
I am sure the op created this thread to make the piggywesrtnrs understand the Masters' feelings. At least, he is a known northerner. The guy down there may even be known to him and you and your people have been calling him ipob, /igbo. I smh again.
SEE EXPLANATIONS WITH HUMILITY.

5 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by FriendNG: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Biety:

I can't just imagine how that can be posible. The North is often given the power it doesn't posses. By 2023 the presidency would return to the South, and an Igbo or Yoruba would emerge as president. Pls stop taking seriously everything you read or see on the social media.

Nobi FFk talkam yesterday. Sameway he and his like told southerners in 2014 that Buhari will Islamize Nigeria if Elected. Today it's just few months for the tenure to elapse yet some still take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Nonsense. Yoruba masses rejected buhari. Yoruba nairalanders just are cowards. Have some balls and tell your northern master that your people have rejected buhari because he has failed. See how you are explaining like a slave who is scared of punishment from his master for failing to obey his command
omo the thing funny ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy see as the guy kneel down dey explain like diya been kneel down b4 abacha dey explain dey cry cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by KunleyY19(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
So why can't you call the op ipob or igbo like you did in the other thread ? Smh

Ki Lo Kan Mi...
4+4
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by KunleyY19(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
shegzy0514:
sw votes were shared BTW the two party becus Muslim and Christian are they major people in that region Muslims voted APC while we Christian voted PDP

Plain Truth...
But Come 2023 if Osibanjo is picked and Muslim do the same thing that was done now dem go cry foul...
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by FriendNG: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
shegzy0514:

Dem say religion is not an issue in Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by KunleyY19(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Xisnin:

This is a joke.

unless you want to deceive yourself...
One Set went for Buhari
The other Went for Atiku despite the fact that he's from their Fold...

On Most Yoruba Station Osibanjo was coming out to publicly denounce the islamization propaganda... Have you asked why he was bothering on it

Because he knew what was been said on altars will sway a lot of his own people...
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by gberra: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
obonujoker:

Oponu, what have these names done us for us over here??

Obasanjo
Tinubu
Gbenga Daniel
M.K.O

And why should I support a failure who doesn't allow Osibanjo to work??

Akotileta like you....
Why was Atiku missing side by side Obj?.. where they not together in his Administration?
Are infrastructures not visibly faring much better than they ever were?
obo, yio ba'ya re, yio ba baba re, morimopopo re. Anu re n se mi fa.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
omo the thing funny ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy see as the guy kneel down dey explain like diya been kneel down b4 abacha dey explain dey cry cheesy
That is EXPLANATIONS WITH TOTAL HUMILITY.
On the other thread with face and name, they called him ipob.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Can you explain why Buhari's vote in Kano dropped from 1.9m to 1.4m?

Why he lost Aso Rock? Why he lost Abuja, Senate and all?

Why he got only 400k in Sokoto? Why Kaduna dropped from 1.4m to 900k etc?
Now this is what I am talking about. You are making serious sence

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

Just shut up. When do igbos start licking our balls in SW?

Votes in Oyo & Ondo were never for Atiku, rather a protest vote against some two timing idiots of a governor.
Maintain your lane & fook off.

PMB still won in the SW.
You are afraid of punishment for your masters. Protest should have gone to sowore whi is from ondo. You cowards can't cease to amuse us

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
That is EXPLANATIONS WITH TOTAL HUMILITY.
On the other thread with face and name, they called him ipob.
grin grin grin as in see as all of em dey panick dey explain chei like say friendng na one military officer wey hold belt .....as in na only him be the northerner for this thread but all the afonja ethnic warriors including their mod gather dey explain grin grin grin grin dan allah friendng mai gida ka yi ha kuri sun yaribawa ba su sani abin da suke yi grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by FriendNG: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

You are afraid of punishment for your masters. Protest should have gone to sowore whi is from ondo. You cowards can't cease to amuse us

Stop spamming my thread by Repeatedly posting same picture over and over again.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Before nko? Is it not a joint ticket? They both would have been booted out together.

The bottom line is that Buhari seriously undermined the party in the South, particularly the SW. It was Tinubu's sheer determination and that of his foot soldiers that did it
Tinubu violent thugs actually

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Greatomotoy: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
investbrooker, deomelo, ODVanguard, Buharifanatic, babaolofin, Queseda, HerzennlsHere, Melian, Goke7, Olddirtywizard, Jaymicheal, Elsonmorah, pajapaja,
Honourables, pls contribute to the Discourse
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by obonujoker(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Lol.....leave all these Yoruba Muslims jare

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Kagawa10: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
FriendNG:

Lalasticlala do you know the answer to my question?

There were many factors that contributd to that.

First, the Hunger on the street. If we were to be frank, Buhari government isn't as rosy as it was under Jonathan which isn't Buhari's fault but the common man on the street don't know this. All they see is the price of goods which has been inflated 3 times than it was, e.g a bag of rice that was 7000 naira is now 17000 naira today. Thanks to Osinbajo for his house to house campaign to enlighten people on this. If not, no one would have even voted for Buhari.

Secondly, the herdsmen attack in Ondo and Oyo states. I know of many who were either attacked or kidnapped by Fulani in Ondo state while they demanded for millions for their ransom. One medical doctor who works in Owo govt hospital was even butchered by the Fulani. The opposition capitalized on this and spinned lot of propaganda to scare people from Buhari government.

Thirdly, the anti party activities of some of our governors who rather than fund APC party to counter atiku's dollars were busying concentrating on their mini party. Buhari was part of those who brought in such mess because when Tinubu had wanted to select strong candidate for the SW zone, it was Buhari who was backing the anti Tinubu elements in the party because he had listened to his northern caucus who had warned Buhari to not trust Tinubu totally but see what it birth today in Ondo state. If not for Osinbajo's popularity among his folks in Ogun state, APC would have alao lost Ogun state because of Amosun anti party scheming coupled with Obj loud mouth.

Fourthly, some SW governors failed to perform well nor payed salary. The likes of Ajimobi and Aregbesola failed to pay salaries and the workers have been so angry about this. And so many other things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by deomelo: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
PMB won in the SW, PMB won in the North, but Igbos are killing themselves instead over the SW instead of asking why their lord savior, crooked and corrupt athiefkuLooter was crushed and pulverized in his own region by his own fellow Northerners.

Was athiefKulooter not supposed to sweep the North as you Igbos boasted all over the place

PMB won in the SW, PMB won in the North, but your worthless athefKulooter lost in the SW and the entire North, his backyard where he was soundly and massively rejected.

Igbos trying too make their failure and rejection about Yoruba people. You Igbos just cannot eat, breath and exist without paying homage and measuring heir limp d@cks with Yoruba people.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by FriendNG: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
grin grin grin as in see as all of em dey panick dey explain chei like say friendng na one military officer wey hold belt .....as in na only him be the northerner for this thread but all the afonja ethnic warriors including their mod gather dey explain grin grin grin grin dan allah friendng mai gida ka yi ha kuri sun yaribawa ba su sani abin da suke yi grin grin

You guys are just consoling urself because Atiku/Obi are defeated. I did not open my thread for mockery but intellectual discussion. Today you're taunting SW and tomorrow when we remind you of defeat u will begin to insult north Almajiri, illiteracy bla bla bla.

Contribute wisely or face front.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
FriendNG:

Stop spamming my thread by Repeatedly posting same picture over and over again.
Thank you for quoting me after avoiding me for long. Let me tell you, buhari have no regards for the South. He believes the North alone is enof for him. This has been his attitude 2023. If not for federal might now on his side he will fail as usual (he actually failed but rigged himself in ). In 2007 an igbo ANPP member made it clear that he will testify against buhari in court that his failure was because he believed that only the north is enof for him to win. But look at afonjas here showing cowardice like slaves

5 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
FriendNG:

My prior thought was a walk over for Apc in the southwest. Not knowing I'm totally wrong.

It's supprising that the opposition candidate "Atiku" has not only win the 25% requirements in the 6 Southwestern states but also proceed to defeat the incubent "Muhammad Buhari" in some of the states.

Now let's look at the structure of Apc & Pdp in the Southwest.

1. APC

a. Vice President
b. National Leader
c. 6 Apc governors
d. Lagos Ogun and Oyo standard Gauge rail (linking 3 of the 6 south west states)
e. Road constructions like Lagos Ibadan express and others.

2. PDP:

a. No presidential candidate
b. No vice Presidential Candidate
c. No party chairman
e. Gov Wike even insult the SW.
d. Atiku fails to campaign in Ogun state.
f. No railway construction in the region for 16 years.
g. The roads were terrible during their time and now they are being reconstructed.

Seriously I cannot find a reason for the bad outing. Some blame it on governors but that cannot stand. We all know who we are voting for.

I can remember before the election there were serious debate on who should be Atiku's vice presidential candidate.

Some Yorubas suggest that Atiku should choose a Southwest VP to divide the Yoruba votes, because the SS - SE will naturally aligned with PDP. On the other hand the SE kicked the idea.

Here we are today & the SW votes has been divided even with no vice presidential candidate.

Or is it because Buhari is being accused of Islamization agenda by the likes of Ffk & some pastors?

Ironically Apc did well in the South south. Kudos to Ameachi, Oshiomole, Orji Kalu etc. Also Tinubu has done his best but the followers fail to vote APC.

Had Buhari/Osinbajo Reelection Fails, Who Will Be The Biggest Loser

1. The SW will lose the Vp while the north still has a president

2. The SE will have Peter Obi as vp

3. After Atiku - Obi tenure the presidency will then move to Southeast instead of southwest. And by the tradition it will come back to north again. That will have deprive the SW opportunity to produce a President for 16 years.

I have already come across messages on social media about how the south west dissapoint Buhari with some calling for a payback.

Make no mistake the southwest did nothing wrong. It's their own wish to vote who they want without being challenged. And I respect their decision.

But I must remind us politics is about interest & calculations. My own opinion is they have failed this time in their calculations and need to recalculate ahead of 2023.

Lalasticlala do you know the answer to my question?

Why are you afraid of the real elephant in the room? Simply that Buhari has a southern Nigeria problem. Take a good look at the electoral map, Buhari lost 13 out of 17 southern states in an election that was largely free and fair! It is a sad commentary and it speaks volumes of his nepotistic tendencies.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by deomelo: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
[s]
Asshurbanipal:

Thank you for quoting me after avoiding me for long. Let me tell you, buhari have no regards for the South. He believes the North alone is enof for him. This has been his attitude 2023. If not for federal might now on his side he will fail as usual (he actually failed but rigged himself in ). In 2007 an igbo ANPP member made it clear that he will testify against buhari in court that his failure was because he believed that only the north is enof for him to win. But look at afonjas here showing cowardice like slaves

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8882362_8877580img20190227wa0013jpeg85260902a2a6d30ba57cf9f725f65974_jpeg93a0e517a17f6b45db1a55704adec551

[/s]

lmao @ this ipob carrying fake poster all over the internet...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by gberra: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Lol.. empty head. Sowore was able to manage a paltry 33000votes. He is no worry to us other than a misfit of a governor.
Okoro, your own worry should be about how you will slave for us 4yrs down this line..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, This Is Not Our National Flag (see Photos) / OML 40 Contract: Host Communities Commend FG Initiatives Of Ceding Pipeline Job / Seun Finally Agreed That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord and withdrew his support (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.