Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 (7622 Views)

APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
KadunaMafia:
FriendNG has summoned the whole SW e-warriors to the courtyard to explain why they didn't vote PUB as expected and they are all lining up to answer like kids begging for candy.

The only SWesterners with balls are those ones outside Nairaland who are bold to challenge the feudal Lord from the Dan fodio North that wants to subdue them.

The SW mod even came to explain.

Haba mana.

FriendNG walahi you be real Da iska
Lol. There is something fundamentally wrong with a yoruba person

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by gberra: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Which fear? Okoro is pdp. Explain to your oga while you voted Okoro party
stop spamming my mentions with a nameless hot air blowing lout.

Why not be less uptight & be a bit patient till the budget is approved & appointments made before taking his nobody seriously

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Sure
I know you as a yoruba person. If I am right please how do you rate replies from your people here?

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by KadunaMafia: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Lol. There is something fundamentally wrong with a yoruba person
I beg to differ. The Tinubu slaves should be the proper word not Yoruba people. Can't you see Tinubu slaves answering questions from the guy like he is Buhari P.A

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
FriendNG:

Yes he has issues but you should not burn your house because you're chasing rat. Had he lose the southwest lose also. Even a bigger lost for the southwest. And all the reasons you listed are not enough reasons to sacrifice him with Atiku Obi.

On where he is lacking, it's up to him to show the General in him now or never.
Show which General in him? Yeye dey smell!
Quota system general!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

stop spamming my mentions with a nameless hot air blowing lout.

Why not be less uptight & be a bit patient till the budget is approved & appointments made before taking his nobody seriously
Consolation. You are pencilled for punishment for voting ipob party against the wish of your master

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Kagawa10: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

All these happened yet the cowards kept quiet? What type of humans are these people? Is that their definition of political relevance? To be cheated and killed and keep silent so that you will be better than igbos? smh

Will you keep your mouth shut? We ain't like Enugu governor who was crying over Fulani menace. Of course the state goverment tightened up the security of the state but the propaganda by opposition had already spread far and beyond with lots of evidences to back it up. Hence, some people were scared of Buhari government. I really don't blame them.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by gberra: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
You insult his mother for this??

You know sometimes I just wonder the real people behind the monikers here and who they really are in real life.

With this your display here, I already know that you are outside here. Shiooor

The Yoruba language you learnt is not a waste, it helps give you a good deal of sense. But I don't know you. Who the fook exactly are you?... start talking.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
KadunaMafia:
A mod calling gej useless when it was under he I that Seun gave you this job that enabled you to upgrade your phone.

Your bias on this forum has reached the height and I will call you out soon
inukwa?? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
Show which General in him? Yeye dey smell!
Quota system general!
Buhari is failure personified.

5 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by FriendNG: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin

I can see some people are really in civa pain because ObChina lose the election. They have successfully overun the thread but they cannot overun the government.

Just like the way Atiku win with nairaland likes.

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Kagawa10:

Will you keep your mouth shut? We ain't like Enugu governor who was crying over Fulani menace. Of course the state goverment tightened up the security of the state but the propaganda by opposition had already spread far and beyond with lots of evidences to back it up. Hence, some people were scared of Buhari government. I really don't blame them.
Its better to cry for your people killed by murderous herders than to cowardly keep quiet. Why did you think the herdsmen were later confined to benue and did not move into enugu any longer? The outrage it generated even made sultan and kwankwaso visit enugu but stvpid political relvance is more important to these cowards. What type of idio.tic political strategy is this? Ortom boldly defected and resisted buhari rigging but cowards in ondo are shouting next level but voting secretly for pdp. Smh for afonjas

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
KunleyY19:

Plain Truth...
But Come 2023 if Osibanjo is picked and Muslim do the same thing that was done now dem go cry foul...
For 12years, buhari campaigned along religious lines and it was ok by you. SMH
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by duality(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Three reasons:
1. SW vote their conscience always. Note where the majority votes went to PDP: Oyo and Ondo. They were the ones that bore the issue of the Fulani herdsmen incursion the most. And they did not like it. Falae's farm was destroyed. Iseyin farmers displaced. And they saw inaction from Buhari over those incursions. That was a warning shot to the APC to stop the incursions into their land.

2. Some felt Buhari and APC did really badly with the economy and SW salaries and said they needed to vote him out. Someone I know in Ondo said "we made a mistake with this man, and we will vote him out. If Atiku messes up, we will vote him out as well in 4 yrs. Someday we will get it right". I expect APC to have challenges in Ondo and Oyo in gubernatorial election upcoming because the sentiments are bad with regards to the salaries plus (1) above.

3. Religious Leaders: Buhari was really de-marketed by the Christian religious rulers as some form of Islamization force. He needs to see this as a rebuke from the SW and bury the idea (and never resurrect it again) of cattle colonies for his Fulani brethren. That was seen as a way to spread Islam all over the south. Yorubas like live and let live. Don't force your lives (or cattle herders in this case) on others. Keep them in the North where they belong. Why all the movement by the way? Haven't they heard of irrigated ranches? The Northern governors can do that easily to keep them in the North. The Christians in the NC's cries resonated in the SW as well.
The religion bit was why Sanwoolu was chosen instead of Hamzat to replace Ambode, another Christian. Normally the Yoruba don't care. However Buhari is making the APC appear too focused on Islam and the leaders in the SW are quick to make sure that is not seen to be true in the SW.

But Buhari won.. So where do we situate all these
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

I know you as a yoruba person. If I am right please how do you rate replies from your people here?

They're being civil. It's a discussion and as rational human beings, you are expected to respond to points or ask your questions in a civilised manner. The OP wanted to be schooled and I'm sure he's now better informed

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Kagawa10: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Its better to cry for your people killed by murderous herders than to cowardly keep quiet. Why did you think the herdsmen were later confined to benue and did not move into enugu any longer? The outrage it generated even made sultan and kwankwaso visit enugu but stvpid political relvance is more important to these cowards. What type of idio.tic political strategy is this?

It's like your brain dey inside sewage sink. Didn't you read where I stated security was beefed but the damage has been done?. The sheer fact that the opposition cried out and spinned the story to enable for more emphatic effect was the reason many were scared.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
deomelo:
PMB won in the SW, PMB won in the North, but Igbos are killing themselves instead over the SW instead of asking why their lord savior, crooked and corrupt athiefkuLooter was crushed and pulverized in his own region by his own fellow Northerners.

Was athiefKulooter not supposed to sweep the North as you Igbos boasted all over the place

PMB won in the SW, PMB won in the North, but your worthless athefKulooter lost in the SW and the entire North, his backyard where he was soundly and massively rejected.

Igbos trying too make their failure and rejection about Yoruba people. You Igbos just cannot eat, breath and exist without paying homage and measuring heir limp d@cks with Yoruba people.
See this one grin
Supremacist Friendng summoned you here to explain your role in last Saturday's poor outing of APC in the SW and you are here wailing over Ipob...guy you are just impossible grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
FriendNG:
grin grin grin

I can see some people are really in civa pain because ObChina lose the election. They have successfully overun the thread but they cannot overun the government.

Just like the way Atiku win with nairaland likes.
Nairaland likes cannot be rigged. Meanwhile meet the people who are in civia pains now

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Kagawa10:

It's like your brain dey inside sewage sink. Didn't you read where I stated security was beefed but the damage has been done?. The sheer fact that the opposition cried out and spinned the story to enable for more emphatic effect was the reason many were scared.
You must not offend your master so continue twisting story. Cowards

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Kagawa10: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Who's twisting story? If you don't act civil, I won't as well. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
See this one grin
Supremacist Friendng summoned you here to explain your role in last Saturday's poor outing of APC in the SW and you are here wailing over Ipob...guy you are just impossible grin
Those guys don't qualify as southerners

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

You always invent stories that makes you feel good. If it was igbos now it would have been called lack of unity.
Yorubas are not one direction zombie like you and your people. This has nothing to do with unity or nay. There has neither been nor would there ever be bloc vote from SW Nigeria. Every Yoruba man is liberal. Because you as my brother hate someone doesn't mean i have to hate him too. So sit tight.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Kagawa10:

Who's twisting story? If you don't act civil, I won't as well. Yeye dey smell.
Who is talking about civility? You are twisting story to avoid telling your masters that their dulladic son failed your people and his kinsmen killed your people

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
FriendNG:

You guys are just consoling urself because Atiku/Obi are defeated. I did not open my thread for mockery but intellectual discussion. Today you're taunting SW and tomorrow when we remind you of defeat u will begin to insult north Almajiri, illiteracy bla bla bla.

Contribute wisely or face front.
This touched me. The illiteracy part. But why do your people love illiteracy and poverty more than their own lives?

With all the power going round the north since independence, why has this region remained so backward all the same?

Some say the major religion there is why they are backward and shun education, but what about places like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, UAE etc.

If you put in the energy you expend here masturbating into getting at least elementary education for your people, the world will be a better place!!

Every day in my estate, I keep seeing new faces of young but dastardly illiterate young northerners and I just feel sorry for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Queseda: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Nonsense. Yoruba masses rejected buhari. Yoruba nairalanders just are cowards. Have some balls and tell your northern master that your people have rejected buhari because he has failed. See how you are explaining like a slave who is scared of punishment from his master for failing to obey his command
Coming from someone whose tribe abandoned their Biafra cause for a VP slot. The joke is on you guys, you're the slaves in Nigeria and everyone knows it, that's why none of the two major political parties in Nigeria dare present an Igbo as presidential candidate, because a slave has no right to a throne, even a minority tribe like Ijaw have produced a President....and don't bug me with your usual stale rhetorics of 'Igbos don't need to be President" because we've all seen how you people have been feeling funky for an ordinary VP position, to the point that you snitched on your chief pig � - Nnamdi Kanu grin grin. Don't pour your frustrations on Yorubas, if you're a freeborn rather than a slave, you can form your phantom hamlet you call Biafra and see if your masters won't come for you like we did in 1966.
Despicable filthy pigs grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

same way everyone of you couldn't afford to offend your Cameroonain Fulani master Ati'ku Frimpong which made you patiently obidiently walked to your own death. Sniper is now cheaper than before you know. PMB is such a wonderful man even making death cheaper for his haters.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by KunleyY19(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
For 12years, buhari campaigned along religious lines and it was ok by you. SMH

Read and Understand My post wella...
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Queseda:

Coming from someone whose tribe abandoned their Biafra cause for a VP slot. The joke is on you guys, you're the slaves in Nigeria and everyone knows it, that's why none of the two major political parties in Nigeria dare present an Igbo as presidential candidate, because a slave has no right to a throne, even a minority tribe like Ijaw have produced a President....and don't bug me with your usual stale rhetorics of 'Igbos don't need to be President" because we've all seen how you people have been feeling funky for an ordinary VP position, to the point that you snitched on your chief pig � - Nnamdi Kanu grin grin. Don't pour your frustrations on Yorubas, if you're a freeborn rather than a slave, you can form your phantom hamlet you call Biafra and see if your masters won't come for you like we did in 1966.
Despicable filthy pigs grin grin
You will kill somebody ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
IntrovertedK:
Yorubas are not one direction zombie like you and your people. This has nothing to do with unity or nay. There has neither been nor would there ever be bloc vote from SW Nigeria. Every Yoruba man is liberal. Because you as my brother hate someone doesn't mean i have to hate him too. So sit tight.
But you are bragging with a "Victory" made possible by northern block votes which is why your northern master opened this thread to scold you

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
IntrovertedK:
same way everyone of you couldn't afford to offend your Cameroonain Fulani master Ati'ku Frimpong which made you patiently obidiently walked to your own death. Sniper is now cheaper than before you know. PMB is such a wonderful man even making death cheaper for his haters.
Big lie. The Cameron ish even originated ftom one of us

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

But you are bragging with a "Victory" made possible by northern block votes which is why your northern master opened this thread to scold you
buh you are stupid to see that we all contributed to the victory bloc vote or nay. And your own fulani Cameroonian master is addressing the world to tell them his choiced slave is an unfortunate one.

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Big lie. The Cameron ish even originated ftom one of us
yes, everyone knows it all originated from the chief pig office, you don't have to remind us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We're Looking At Another Abubakar Shekau From Eastern Nigeria / Justice Pemu Escapes From Kidnappers / Osinbajo Breakdown In Tears Kneel Down Beg Abba Kyari- Post Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.