Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 (7611 Views)

APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Queseda:

Coming from someone whose tribe abandoned their Biafra cause for a VP slot. The joke is on you guys, you're the slaves in Nigeria and everyone knows it, that's why none of the two major political parties in Nigeria dare present an Igbo as presidential candidate, because a slave has no right to a throne, even a minority tribe like Ijaw have produced a President....and don't bug me with your usual stale rhetorics of 'Igbos don't need to be President" because we've all seen how you people have been feeling funky for an ordinary VP position, to the point that you snitched on your chief pig � - Nnamdi Kanu grin grin. Don't pour your frustrations on Yorubas, if you're a freeborn rather than a slave, you can form your phantom hamlet you call Biafra and see if your masters won't come for you like we did in 1966.
Despicable filthy pigs grin grin
But you begged for ipod vp ticket na. Don't try it in 2023. Biafra has always been on. Biafra and Nigeria politics are mot mutually exclusive. You coward slaves should have a particular direction. Explain to your master why you voted ipob party even after they rejected you and denied you both party chairman and vp ticket. Apc 2023 ticket is now going to SS

6 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by deomelo: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
[s]
Gandollaar:
See this one
Supremacist Friendng summoned you here to explain your role in last Saturday's poor outing of APC in the SW and you are here wailing over Ipob...guy you are just impossible grin
[/s]

You village athiefKulooter Igbos mean SW votes for PMB was actually more important than the multiple million Northern votes by his own people in the North that destroyed and vanquished athiefKulooter into pieces.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Op changed the title? Lol
Hahahahaha... Friendng changed the title oooo grin grin

He changed it when he heard that MC Oluomo and his gang we're heading this way

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
IntrovertedK:
buh you are stupid to see that we all contributed to the victory bloc vote or nay. And your own fulani Cameroonian master is addressing the world to tell them his choiced slave is an unfortunate one.
Contributed which victory. With margin lower than ebonyi state? Your master has spoken

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You village athiefKulooter Igbos mean SW votes for PMB was actually more important than the multiple million Northern votes by his own people in the North that destroyed and vanquished athiefKulooter into pieces.

Which northern votes? Hear from northerners themselves slave

5 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Ijeshaooduaman: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ibos call Yoruba slaves after people refused to atikultte obidiently.

Hypocrisy is another for Ibo

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Lol. There is something fundamentally wrong with a yoruba person
.. Yoruba Muslims if you may

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Queseda: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Greatomotoy:
investbrooker, deomelo, ODVanguard, Buharifanatic, babaolofin, Queseda, HerzennlsHere, Melian, Goke7, Olddirtywizard, Jaymicheal, Elsonmorah, pajapaja,
Honourables, pls contribute to the Discourse
In all honesty I think the SW really shot themselves in the foot with their performance in this election. For me, the battle for 2023 should be between the SS(they really turned up) and SW.
You Yorubas are still yet to understand that Nigerian politics is all about personal interest because it's a winner-takes-all. Your brothers across the Niger understand this very well and you can see that in the way they gave block votes to GEJ in 2015 despite his poor performance in office, I have said it many times, you guys run the risk of taking the backseat as far as politics is concerned if you don't learn to put your money where your mouth is. The same okoros who call you all sorts of names for your alliance with the north are secretly negotiating behind you but will come here to gloat and grunt about not giving a Bleep about political positions, the recently concluded elections have shown that but the entire SW just dodged a bullet, thanks to the huge votes from the North.
The problem with SW in my opinion is that you people take too much significance into what others think about you, because I really can't explain why PDP got such huge numbers despite their very poor records in the region. Make I no talk much as una be my inlaws grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

I know you as a yoruba person. If I am right please how do you rate replies from your people here?
Shuku0kukobambi is not Yoruba. He's from the minority kogi. Just like omenka who's from minority Tiv, they attach themselves to yorubas for relevance and validation.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by sapoyoro(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Goke7:
Sw need to get its politics right and stop fighting tinubu. For every agenda, you need a leader to spearhead it. I have profiled most sw big politicians, tinubu is still ahead of them. The more they fight him, the more divided they will be especially in other sw states apart from Lagos. Aferall the man is not contesting any office, na dem dey fight to become senators and governors.

Those who say it's the performance of the sw governors, I wonder what is the performance of governors in other regions where they give bloc votes. Am just happy osinbajo will use his 8 yes as VP and am satisfied with that. Whatever the sw wants to do from 2023, na dem sabi. Only one person can be boss at a time.
tinubu agenda does not equal Yoruba agenda.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Contributed which victory. With margin lower than ebonyi state? Your master has spoken
you have a long way to go bro. Don't waste all your energy in one night. It's a years of wailing, reserve some energy, hun?

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Biety: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
FriendNG:

Nobi FFk talkam yesterday. Sameway he and his like told southerners in 2014 that Buhari will Islamize Nigeria if Elected. Today it's just few months for the tenure to elapse yet some still take him serious.
No mentaly matured person takes FFK seriously.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
IntrovertedK:
buh you are stupid to see that we all contributed to the victory bloc vote or nay. And your own fulani Cameroonian master is addressing the world to tell them his choiced slave is an unfortunate one.
Hey Oga taofeeki, supremacist Friendng summoned you here to explain your role in the just concluded election and you are instead barking up the wrong tree. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ijeshaooduaman:
Ibos call Yoruba slaves after people refused to atikultte obidiently.

Hypocrisy is another for Ibo
Gbe enu runrun da ke! Your mates are already in bed.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Queseda:

In all honesty I think the SW really shot themselves in the foot with their performance in this election. For me, the battle for 2023 should be between the SS(they really turned up) and SW.
You Yorubas are still yet to understand that Nigerian politics is all about personal interest because it's a winner-takes-all. Your brothers across the Niger understand this very well and you can see that in the way they gave block votes to GEJ in 2015 despite his poor performance in office, I have said it many times, you guys run the risk of taking the backseat as far as politics is concerned if you don't learn to put your money where your mouth is. The same okoros who call you all sorts of names for your alliance with the north are secretly negotiating behind you but will come here to gloat and grunt about not giving a Bleep about political positions, the recently concluded elections have shown that but the entire SW just dodged a bullet, thanks to the huge votes from the North.
The problem with SW in my opinion is that you people take too much significance into what others think about you, because I really can't explain why PDP got such huge numbers despite their very poor records in the region. Make I no talk much as una be my inlaws grin
It's only the Liberal character of the Yorubas that is killing us. We don't have same agenda like other tribes, we are free minded. Just because you offend my brother doesn't automatically make you my enemy. There has never been bloc vote in the SW. Don't expect it anytime soon either.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Their business.

For us patriotic Nigerians, we will never allow thief Tinubu near our national treasury.

North West 2023 remains sacrosanct.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
Hey Oga taofeeki, supremacist Friendng summoned you here to explain your role in the just concluded election and you are instead barking up the wrong tree. SMH
keep shaking your head till you'd get tired and decide on the best option wailer. Maybe the Lagoon way or the sniper way, whichever come first or would give you the best comfort. And don't forget your plan B since the cameroonian thief plan of picking an unfortunate slave has failed. Biafra or death is a melody to our hear you know.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Their business.

For us patriotic Nigerians, we will never allow thief Tinubu near our national treasury.

cheesy you are already pledging your loyalty to your master even though there are still 4 years in btw? What a loyal slave. Let's hope the NW master won't pick another unfortunate slave in 2023 again boy.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by deomelo: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Which northern votes? Hear from northerners themselves slave

Ipob joker rubbing around the internet with with rubbish and worthless tweets and captions.

Election don finish, PMB and PYO don collect certificate, world leaders don sanction election and congratulations are flowing in left and right.

Jobless village ipob miscreants...

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by gberra: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
Gbe enu runrun da ke! Your mates are already in bed.
$o, you sabi insult someone in my language and you dare accuse me of talking sense into a brother. Koro gba o lenu.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Queseda: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
IntrovertedK:
It's only the Liberal character of the Yorubas that is killing us. We don't have same agenda like other tribes, we are free minded. Just because you offend my brother doesn't automatically make you my enemy. There has never been bloc vote in the SW. Don't expect it anytime soon either.
While this is a good thing, you need to evolve politically and start putting your interests first before any other considerations or forever take the backseat as far as politics in Nigeria is concerned. Check the numbers across the country, it is only the SW and NC that gives almost 50:50 votes to the two parties, the NC can be excused for its diversity, same can't be said of Yorubas. The North will always be winners and will only look for a reliable partner (that can help further their cause with Bloc votes) downsouth which the SW has unfortunately failed to show they're capable of. The SW either evolves politically or take the backseat
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
IntrovertedK:
cheesy you are already pledging your loyalty to your master even though there are still 4 years in btw? What a loyal slave. Let's hope the NW master won't pick another unfortunate slave in 2023 again boy.
As long it will protect our commonwealth from the thieving fingers of Tinubu. Tinubu is a danger to our CBN vault. We need a President we can trust with our CBN keys.

It is definitely not Tinubu.

We have decided for 4+4+4+4. NW 2023 is sacrosanct.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
deomelo:

Ipob joker rubbing around the internet with with rubbish and worthless tweets and captions.

Election don finish, PMB and PYO don collect certificate, world leaders don sanction election and congratulations are flowing in left and right.

Jobless village ipob miscreants...

grin grin

We have accepted the result and we have moved on. We are going to support Buhari to lead us to the next level.

And since we don't trust Tinubu's thieving fingers to keep the keys to our CBN vault safe, we will return power to NW. He is a danger to our commonwealth and must be rejected.

4+4+4+4
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by gberra: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Look at Igbos as they are rooting for Northern 2023 presidency after having lost all their stakes on Obi. 2023 SW Presidency is sacrosanct. Swallow the pill if you can.
But we are not any surprised at your tantrums, we are rather determined to see you look more stupid.

And this is why I don't eat pork. Shameless pigs.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by deomelo: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
[s]
SouthEastFacts:

We have accepted the result and we have moved on. We are going to support Buhari to lead us to the next level.

And since we don't trust Tinubu's thieving fingers to keep the keys to our CBN vault safe, we will return power to NW. He is a danger to our commonwealth and must be rejected.

4+4+4+4
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
IntrovertedK:
keep shaking your head till you'd get tired and decide on the best option wailer. Maybe the Lagoon way or the sniper way, whichever come first or would give you the best comfort. And don't forget your plan B since the cameroonian thief plan of picking an unfortunate slave has failed. Biafra or death is a melody to our hear you know.
Have you answered the call? Go and explain your role was all I advised and you are here masturbating.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

buhari lion?? Abeg no make me laugh. A Lifeless Sudanese who raised Great Ogboru's hand as the fresidential and governotarial candidate is a lion?? A block head quota system general is who you call a lion?
SMH!

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

$o, you sabi insult someone in my language and you dare accuse me of talking sense into a brother. Koro gba o lenu.
You insulted his mother. I offered an advice. How are they the same?
MC Oluomo protege.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Hotfreeze: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
No one is even talking about the SE.

Those ones have been thrown into eternal offside.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Biety: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2019
.:
Their business.

Since yesterday you have been all over the place typing 4+4+4.
I can feel your pain over the lose of Atiku because you and your kinsmen spent too much time on the social media,voluntarily working for Atiku,only for your expectation to be dashed. What a pity!
As your efforts on the social media couldn't help Atiku to become the president,same way your efforts here won't be enough to stop SW presidency after Buhari.
It's a done deal. Think verry well before you embark on another hate and envy inspired assignment that'll result in futility like the one you did for Jonathan and Atiku. My advice for you is to desist from fighting lost battle. Whether you and your people like it or not a yoruba man will take over from Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Omoluabi16(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2019
These ones are looking for slaves. 'You didn't vote buhari so we will suffer you'. I no blame una, I blame southerners lining up to feed from the crumbs. You lots rigged Awolowo out twice, killed abiola and his wife, almost set our region on fire. The last thing I will do is trust these Fulani people.You are their friend when you're a willing tool in their ride to power. FriendNg you and your people can not decide the destiny of others.You may have the power, but what do you do with it?
I remember you gloating when there was a crisis between Ife and Hausa people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ihedioha, El-rufai, Okowa Condole With Makarfi Over Father’s Death / Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) / Police Uncover 2 Bombs At UNIJOS Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.