Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 (7619 Views)

APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
FriendNG:

You guys are just consoling urself because Atiku/Obi are defeated. I did not open my thread for mockery but intellectual discussion. Today you're taunting SW and tomorrow when we remind you of defeat u will begin to insult north Almajiri, illiteracy bla bla bla.

Contribute wisely or face front.
haba mai gida contribute wetin ?? grin idan kana so ka yi su bulala , mai nen ne da mua na? grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by gberra: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

You are afraid of punishment for your masters. Protest should have gone to sowore whi is from ondo. You cowards can't cease to amuse us

Lol.. empty head. Sowore was able to manage a paltry 33000votes. He is never been a worry to us other than a misfit of a governor.
Okoro, your own worry should be about how you will slave for us 4yrs down this line..
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
FriendNG:

You guys are just consoling urself because Atiku/Obi are defeated. I did not open my thread for mockery but intellectual discussion. Today you're taunting SW and tomorrow when we remind you of defeat u will begin to insult north Almajiri, illiteracy bla bla bla.

Contribute wisely or face front.
Even if atiku is defeated, how is that igbo defeat? Oyo and ondo are igbos or what? You have not explained why buhari lost all PUs in ado rock. Now answer this question, since politics is a game if interest, will north vote Yoruba interest in 2023 against northern interest?

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

Lol.. empty head. Sowore was able to manage a paltry 33000votes. He is never been a worry to us other than a misfit of a governor.
Okoro, your own worry should be about how you will slave for us 4yrs down this line..
The master had decided who is his slave.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by deomelo: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Even if atiku is defeated, how is that igbo defeat? Oyo and ondo are igbos or what? You have not explained why buhari lost all PUs in ado rock. Now answer this question, since politics is a game if interest, will north vote Yoruba interest in 2023 against northern interest?

You mean rejected and defeated athiefKulooter was never your ipob candidate?

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by gberra: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
haba mai gida contribute wetin ?? grin idan kana so ka yi su bulala , mai nen ne da mua na? grin
You snakes!

Tufiakwa
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by gberra: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
The master had decided who is his slave.
Table turns exactly in 4yrs. Swear down, you will grope at our feet.

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
helinues:
Initially after the elections, I asked the same questions..

My answers leads to the saboteurs within governors from SW

Akeredolu Is funding AA party in Ondo while Amosun is funding APM in Ogun state. Even if their supporters wished to vote for Buhari, they might not be familiar with Apc logo on the ballot paper.
Because of selfish interest, Ajimobi and Shittu made Pdp to win in Oyo

Buhari also got the blames for not handling the situation properly.

From the look of things, Osinbajo is really disappointed and I have been avoiding public functions.

No communications between Tinubu vs Akeredolu and Amosun

I hope we can put our house in order before 2023.
Forget story oga. Yoruba masses cannot be brainwashed like poor illiterate northerners. Meanwhile nothing for you in 2023 because apc will die without Buhari. The only way to put your house in order is to integrate into the larger southern interest.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

Table turns exactly in 4yrs.
Swear down, you will grope at our feet.
In four years time you will come begging for pdp ticket as usual. Cowards who can't take hard stance always looking for cheap good feeling of "winner" bandwagon

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by APCsupporter: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
grin grin grin as in see as all of em dey panick dey explain chei like say friendng na one military officer wey hold belt .....as in na only him be the northerner for this thread but all the afonja ethnic warriors including their mod gather dey explain grin grin grin grin dan allah friendng mai gida ka yi ha kuri sun yaribawa ba su sani abin da suke yi grin grin

You are funny. But your post is rubbish
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Goke7: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sw need to get its politics right and stop fighting tinubu. For every agenda, you need a leader to spearhead it. I have profiled most sw big politicians, tinubu is still ahead of them. The more they fight him, the more divided they will be especially in other sw states apart from Lagos. Aferall the man is not contesting any office, na dem dey fight to become senators and governors.

Those who say it's the performance of the sw governors, I wonder what is the performance of governors in other regions where they give bloc votes. Am just happy osinbajo will use his 8 yes as VP and am satisfied with that. Whatever the sw wants to do from 2023, na dem sabi. Only one person can be boss at a time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Now this is what I am talking about. You are making serious sence

Sure
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by APCsupporter: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
The rift you guys are trying to start between the North and the SW will not work

5 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
deomelo:

You mean rejected and defeated athiefKulooter was never your ipob candidate?
The thread is for you to do some explanation to your masters on why you voted ipob candidate. Do the needful. Apc 2023 ticket is going to SS

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by KadunaMafia: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mynd44:

No house was burnt. People just refused to vote anybody which was why voting numbers were low.

If Buhari lost, SW doesn't lose. Yes, they lose the central but it is in times of opposition your true strenght is tested. And please don't ask about the gains before President Buhari. GEJ was totally useless hence it was a loss for everyone
A mod calling gej useless when it was under he I that Seun gave you this job that enabled you to upgrade your phone.

Your bias on this forum has reached the height and I will call you out soon

5 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by gberra: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Okoro coward is already begging the question. Lol

Let the fear flow through you..

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
APCsupporter:
The rift you guys are trying to start between the North and the SW will not work
Lol. The loyalty of the treacherous slaves is still need to legitimize illegal mandate

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by KadunaMafia: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:
adadike if you try that nonsense with me ever again, ama slam you real bad..
noise making won't get you anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

Okoro coward is already begging the question. Lol

Let the fear flow through you..
Which fear? Okoro is pdp. Explain to your oga while you voted Okoro party

5 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by FriendNG: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Goke7:
Sw need to get its politics right and stop fighting tinubu. For every agenda, you need a leader to spearhead it. I have profiled most sw big politicians, tinubu is still ahead of them. The more they fight him, the more divided they will be especially in other sw states apart from Lagos. Aferall the man is not contesting any office, na dem dey fight to become senators and governors.

Those who say it's the performance of the sw governors, I wonder what is the performance of governors in other regions where they give bloc votes. Am just happy osinbajo will use his 8 yes as VP and am satisfied with that. Whatever the sw wants to do from 2023, na dem sabi. Only one person can be boss at a time.

You're right.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by GreyLaw(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Olddirtywizard:

Why are you afraid of the real elephant in the room? Simply that Buhari has a southern Nigeria problem. Take a good look at the electoral map, Buhari lost 13 out of 17 southern states in an election that was largely free and fair! It is a sad commentary and it speaks volumes of his nepotistic tendencies.

I hope the OP reads this and thinks deeply about it. Nigerians are not stupid. The OP ignored serious issues and instead asking funny queations.

President Buhari has a lot to learn when it comes to inclusiveness and love for every region of the country

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by APCsupporter: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Lol. The loyalty of the treacherous slaves is still need to legitimize illegal mandate

There are 2 slaves in Nigeria. The SW that voted for Buhari and the SE that abandoned their secession agenda for another northerner

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

obo, you betrayed your own for omo okoro..
Yio ba'ya re.
You insult his mother for this??

You know sometimes I just wonder the real people behind the monikers here and who they really are in real life.

With this your display here, I already know what you are outside here. Shiooor

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Kagawa10: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
FriendNG:

Dem say religion is not an issue in Southwest.

Religion isn't an issue in the SW but killing is an issue. Even some Muslim in Oyo state were against Buhari because Fulani herdsmen entered into their farm and destroyed their crops. Let me not even mention the lot of killing perpetrated by these killers or the many kidnapped in the southwest. It was the fulani killers we were wary of, eventhouh it was opined as Islamisation agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
adadike:
could this really be mynd 44? My respect for him have just began
No way! This is just a flash in the pan. Mynd44 remains a foe to the good people of Nigeria who needed a breath of fresh air.

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Op changed the title? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by gberra: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
KadunaMafia:
noise making won't get you anywhere
Oh.. your siggy, you need to get a life, bro.

She insulted me before her post was deleted by mynd.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by justtoodark: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
bullshit....many igbos are in lagos....its no big surprise that votes was split....

but keep in mind,when buhari is gone the game will be completly different....

it would not wonder me when most igbos in lagos vote for osibanjo....

i dont see fee dee fee makin any difference no more....
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by KadunaMafia: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
FriendNG has summoned the whole SW e-warriors to the courtyard to explain why they didn't vote PUB as expected and they are all lining up to answer like kids begging for candy.

The only SWesterners with balls are those ones outside Nairaland who are bold to challenge the feudal Lord from the Dan fodio North that wants to subdue them.

The SW mod even came to explain.

Haba mana.

FriendNG walahi you be real Da iska

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Asshurbanipal: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Kagawa10:

Religion isn't an issue in the SW but killing is an issue. Even some Muslim in Oyo state were against Buhari because Fulani herdsmen entered into their farm and destroyed their crops. Let me not even mention the lot of killing perpetrated by these killers or the many kidnapped in the southwest. It was the fulani killers we were wary of, eventhouh it was opined as Islamisation agenda.
All these happened yet the cowards kept quiet? What type of humans are these people? Is that their definition of political relevance? To be cheated and killed and keep silent so that you will be better than igbos? smh

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
sarrki:

I agree with your submission

Baba was slow in some decision making

Especially on National issues

Also he should rejigig his security apparatus to give it a National outlook

He should be bold and apt in his decision making

Keeping quiet makes him weak
Stop decieving yourself.
Buhari is not slow. Buhari is not weak. Buhari is just not in charge because he's clueless.

They take a decision and communicate it to him.
Next they have the decision typed out boldly for him.
Then they invite cameramen.
Then they tell him to read out what they have typed.
Then Zombies begin to jubilate that their baba is working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by KadunaMafia: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
FriendNG:

You're right.
Guy tell me the magani you used to summon all Yoruba e warriors to come explain at your feet grin

Seunmsg modath come and explain because your Lord need answers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains / APGA Primary, A Monumental Embarrassment – Ojukwu / Abia Bye-Election: Ikpeazu Restricts Movement In Aba North, Aba South LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.