Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 (7625 Views)

APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Omoluabi16(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2019
Queseda:
. The North will always be winners ) t
I disagree. I reject this.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by FriendNG: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2019
Omoluabi16:
These ones are looking for slaves. 'You didn't vote buhari so we will suffer you'. I no blame una, I blame southerners lining up to feed from the crumbs. You lots rigged Awolowo out twice, killed abiola and his wife, almost set our region on fire. The last thing I will do is trust these Fulani people.You are their friend when you're a willing tool in their ride to power. FriendNg you and your people can not decide the destiny of others.You may have the power, but what do you do with it?
I remember you gloating when there was a crisis between Ife and Hausa people.

Nigerians will decide who 2 vote & every Nigerian has 1 vote. Yes I carry the matter for head because you want to use media and cover it with lies.

It was exposed at the end. Even the so called man that was killed has later denied being killed In a video tape obtain by naij (now legit).
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by stephleena(f): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
KunleyY19:

Same thing Here in Lagos...
People even forgot that Osibanjo is a Christian...
Yes of course. when Kaduna south Christians are murdered on a daily basis ..even his own sister evangelist Eunice olawole killed for her faith... her killers are still roaming freely on the street of Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Queseda: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Omoluabi16:
The north doesn't discreaminate like what obtains in the south so they will always win. Have u ever heard of a rift between the NE and NW? Can same be said of the South?
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Melian(f): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Greatomotoy:
investbrooker, deomelo, ODVanguard, Buharifanatic, babaolofin, Queseda, HerzennlsHere, Melian, Goke7, Olddirtywizard, Jaymicheal, Elsonmorah, pajapaja,
Honourables, pls contribute to the Discourse

So much to say. Now isn't the time. I'm going to be posting something soon. Omoluabi ma sun.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Melian(f): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Queseda:

Coming from someone whose tribe abandoned their Biafra cause for a VP slot. The joke is on you guys, you're the slaves in Nigeria and everyone knows it, that's why none of the two major political parties in Nigeria dare present an Igbo as presidential candidate, because a slave has no right to a throne, even a minority tribe like Ijaw have produced a President....
Despicable filthy pigs grin grin

Touché. Savage

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Melian(f): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Nonsense. Yoruba masses rejected buhari. Yoruba nairalanders just are cowards. Have some balls and tell your northern master that your people have rejected buhari because he has failed. See how you are explaining like a slave who is scared of punishment from his master for failing to obey his command

Vile from a putrid mouth. And one yoruba from outside will call this Satan a friend. I don't know who is dafter between you and that yoruba person who thinks he's found friendship with you.

P.S - if you're Yoruba, reading this and still saying, "I won't stoop low to tribalism", then consider yourself omo ale. A forum like NL is where these satanic agents show their colors but outside the forum they wear back their mask. Omoluabi ma sun.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gabriel004: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Queseda:

While this is a good thing, you need to evolve politically and start putting your interests first before any other considerations or forever take the backseat as far as politics in Nigeria is concerned. Check the numbers across the country, it is only the SW and NC that gives almost 50:50 votes to the two parties, the NC can be excused for its diversity, same can't be said of Yorubas. The North will always be winners and will only look for a reliable partner (that can help further their cause with Bloc votes) downsouth which the SW has unfortunately failed to show they're capable of. The SW either evolves politically or take the backseat
Shut your mouth oga. Who knows you. We do not care. Obj was president for 8years, what did he do for Yoruba's. We prefer back seat and be developed than front seat but backward. Poverty rate, North takes first position, education, they are behind. Was it not in the north that almajiris were picking food from the ground. Politics, politic, politics, yet nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gabriel004: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Big lie. The Cameron ish even originated ftom one of us
One of you that you insulted and called names. Well nobody takes people that abandoned their so called struggle to vote their Fulani master because of mere VP.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gabriel004: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Forget story oga. Yoruba masses cannot be brainwashed like poor illiterate northerners. Meanwhile nothing for you in 2023 because apc will die without Buhari. The only way to put your house in order is to integrate into the larger southern interest.
Are you the ones that will kill it.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gabriel004: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

In four years time you will come begging for pdp ticket as usual. Cowards who can't take hard stance always looking for cheap good feeling of "winner" bandwagon
Ode, when has yoruba ever begged for useless pdp ticked. You post without thinking. Even when your northern slave masters imposed obasanjo on Nigeria, you slaves happily accepted him and yorubas voted against him. Nigerian slaves

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Gabriel004: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

All these happened yet the cowards kept quiet? What type of humans are these people? Is that their definition of political relevance? To be cheated and killed and keep silent so that you will be better than igbos? smh
I said always think before you type. The killing that happened in enugu, what did you coward does than crying and fasting?

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by futurism: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Stop deceiving southerners. Pdp gave NE Speaker and presidential ticket yet they voted against PDP because their candidate have ideologies that are to advanced for the backward north. But you want a highly civilised yoruba tribe to support a feudal govt. Yoruba must redefine political interest and learn from SE2003 and NE2019. political "relevance" is not a political interest.
the person you quoted for this is actually a Northerner. Don't expect anything less.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by futurism: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Three reasons:
1. SW vote their conscience always. Note where the majority votes went to PDP: Oyo and Ondo. They were the ones that bore the issue of the Fulani herdsmen incursion the most. And they did not like it. Falae's farm was destroyed. Iseyin farmers displaced. And they saw inaction from Buhari over those incursions. That was a warning shot to the APC to stop the incursions into their land.

2. Some felt Buhari and APC did really badly with the economy and SW salaries and said they needed to vote him out. Someone I know in Ondo said "we made a mistake with this man, and we will vote him out. If Atiku messes up, we will vote him out as well in 4 yrs. Someday we will get it right". I expect APC to have challenges in Ondo and Oyo in gubernatorial election upcoming because the sentiments are bad with regards to the salaries plus (1) above.

3. Religious Leaders: Buhari was really de-marketed by the Christian religious rulers as some form of Islamization force. He needs to see this as a rebuke from the SW and bury the idea (and never resurrect it again) of cattle colonies for his Fulani brethren. That was seen as a way to spread Islam all over the south. Yorubas like live and let live. Don't force your lives (or cattle herders in this case) on others. Keep them in the North where they belong. Why all the movement by the way? Haven't they heard of irrigated ranches? The Northern governors can do that easily to keep them in the North. The Christians in the NC's cries resonated in the SW as well.
The religion bit was why Sanwoolu was chosen instead of Hamzat to replace Ambode, another Christian. Normally the Yoruba don't care. However Buhari is making the APC appear too focused on Islam and the leaders in the SW are quick to make sure that is not seen to be true in the SW.

God bless you.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by deomelo: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
buhari lion?? Abeg no make me laugh. A Lifeless Sudanese who raised Great Ogboru's hand as the fresidential and governotarial candidate is a lion?? A block head quota system general is who you call a lion?
SMH!

PMB is so lifeless that he defeated and lash your athiefKuloooter mercilessly with koboko.

These village Igbos sef..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by deji17: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
adadike:
could this really be mynd 44? My respect for him have just began

Your respect for him? Why do Igbos think that their respect for anybody amounts to anything? Tomorrow if he does not say what you like, then he will lose your respect again.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by deji17: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
deomelo:

PMB is so lifeless that he defeated and lash your athiefKuloooter mercilessly with koboko.

These village Igbos sef..

Those LiePobs are very senseless beings. Already, they have lined up to go to Aso Rock , with a list of what Buhari should do for them. Can you believe that? Even those who voted for Buhari had not made any demands, but these shameless creature have come up with a list.

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by futurism: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Omoluabi16:
lol... You don't know what is coming. By 2023, you will find out... Again, everyone in the South except you guys already knows this. North is taking that seat again and get ready to be ejected out of APC by the North.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Mujtahida: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kyase:

Come to Kaduna and enter any church aside redeem you go hear talk...
Every Sunday na topic
You really don't understand what this islamization agenda is. If you think - as I used to think and I guess you do now - that islamization means the conversion of the Christians to Muslims then you need to look deep again. I never believed in it until I penetrated that word in the light of certain things I saw.
Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Mujtahida: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Queseda:

While this is a good thing, you need to evolve politically and start putting your interests first before any other considerations or forever take the backseat as far as politics in Nigeria is concerned. Check the numbers across the country, it is only the SW and NC that gives almost 50:50 votes to the two parties, the NC can be excused for its diversity, same can't be said of Yorubas. [b]The North will always be winners and will only look for a reliable partner (that can help further their cause with Bloc votes) downsouth which the SW has unfortunately failed to show they're capable of. The SW either evolves politically or take the backseat[b]
The south West need not evolve. The rest of the country needs to move up and embrace the paradigm set forth by the people of the SW. If not that Nigeria appears to be a jinxed country, it is the Yorubas who ought to our political pathfinders;they more than any ethnic collective should guide our politics in the direction of progress for all(which was Awo logo's) since they've shown that the stupid sentiments which the other parts of the country are so in love with has no part in the way they (yoruba people ) look at political issues.

I get disturbed when people say politics is about interest(just as they say it's a game of numbers but forget that merely saying it's a game of numbers without adding that it's about inclusiveness, means that some will perpetually win while some will perpetually lose and this is not good for any country that wants to develop) . Even in one of your post you said that its about personal interest. Though this looks like facing the reality of Nigerian politics, truth is if we continue to endorse such low level motivation as the framework for politics in Nigeria, we are forever doomed. In all these nobody talks about national interest. It's all about personal interest. When has personal interest ever led a country to prosperity and development? Show me one country from a survey of historic empires and Kingdoms to modern day Nations which has made progress along such childish, inane lines of political thought and action. Nations only make progress when leadership galvanizes the energy of the people and directs them along national lines to achieve great goals. Unfortunately we are cursed with small minded politicians.

Again you say that the North will always win. Fact on ground shows they are the biggest losers. Northerners are really not political wizards. They only appear to be political geniuses because the people in the south are too foolish, too independent minded, too disunited to forge a common front. And for the North, power has become like a toy they must just have. It has nothing to do with development, has nothing to do with raising the standard of living of the mass of poor people in the North, it has nothing to do with combating poverty, has nothing to do with improved health care and education for Northern people. If at all the North can even use their access to power to turn just that region of Nigeria into a small Dubai, I'd be pleased because at least I can say yes, the Northern part of my country is developed. No region-wide policy to tackle the major issues confronting the people who live in the North.

Power for the North is about the weaponization of poverty and illiteracy(It breaks my heart to see many able bodied and possibly intelligent young people of the North who lack basic education). Power for the North is about prebendal politics and political patronage - appointing Northerners to choice positions in government. It's about using the lowest level to define how much of progress is made. It's about the perpetuation of retrogressive and oppressive forces.

I dare to say that the North is the only region in the world which has access to power but has not been able to create wealth nor lift up its people. Look at the Jews, they have power, even world power (that's if you are Jew wise, you will know what I mean ) but Jews as a group are among the wealthiest, most educated and well off people in the world. They use their power for the benefit of their people. Not so the North.

I used to think Islam was the problem but when I look at UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey, Tunisia, Singapore, Malaysia and other Muslim countries making progress, I know to look elsewhere for the cause of the problem. How can Islam be the problem when even the prophet said one should look for knowledge even if it means going to China! If you know how China was to Arabia then you'd understand that he's in effect saying that one should go to the moon to get knowledge in other words: be educated, get knowledge! (and the world is a better place for the contribution of the Arabs and the Muslim world to knowledge - in mathematics, in music, in literature, in arts, in architecture, in chemistry, in medicine right from ancient times till now etc) yet the North today has the highest number of out of school children to be found anywhere in the North. It's really tragic!

Is it not time we dropped this idea of interest defined in personal terms and embrace national interest? My heart is grieved.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 by Quorax: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2019
FriendNG:

One of those fed with lies by FFk.
I want a peaceful Nigeria. A peaceful and progressive Nigeria but I see non in sight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force / PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. / Edo State- Oshiomole Where Are The Industries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.