Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic (18655 Views)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2010
cool
chakula:

Typical of you. you have not came with a bit concrete since from the commencement of this thread while according to the name which was given to the thread was simply educated us that you will make it available in the Arabic language, at the closing stages only haraf and vowels name of the persons e.t.c that what's my eye witnesses from your participation, why not a full grammar?

cool Young man ! if you are a Jihadist, then you will not have the patience, because suicide bombers dont grin
But if you are a follower of yesua Almasiya, then patience is a spirit givin by him to all who desire it. And you would also have observed that the jihadists havent allow me to breathe so that i can face the business of this thread, Do not forget i started this thread, no body forced me. So take it easy on me.meanwhile download the link I gave earlier on, let us start from there. And lastly who is the moderator of this thread,perhaps if I report these jihadists they may be banned cool.
I am ever ready to match their deception as I have been defeating them using their own Quran, here; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445327.768.html
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
cool point of order i never said i will make this thread in arabic language.go back to page one and get clarity.and if you think i am a noise maker, you can as well ignore me and my thread. ceasefire pls :-x
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2010
cool ismanee! laa tansa hal anna tadhkuru ila antum grin
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by kolaoloye(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2010
subscribing
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by vedaxcool(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2010
Almuhandis:

cool point of order i never said i will make this thread in arabic language.go back to page one and get clarity.and if you think i am a noise maker, you can as well ignore me and my thread. ceasefire pls :-x

Almuhandis
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic
« #46 on: September 06, 2010, 08:20 AM »

Quote from: OLAADEGBU on September 06, 2010, 02:00 AM
Thanks for exposing these fake folks who only memorise arabic language with little or no understanding of what they are reciting. I don't really understand the arabic language but I suspect that these funny people pretending to be the custodian of the language are somehow stretching the truth when it comes to the arabic language.

Can you tell us what the name Jesus Christ is in the arabic language, and what do you mean by Shukran jiddan if you don't mind?

God bless you.
Cool

you are blessed of our God jesus christ. I am glad you fully understand the gimmicks and antics of the jihadists who are not even sure of a plce in heaven unless they kill people in jihad.and off course, their heaven is all about sex and vagins-that further confirms the perverse mind of mohammed Undecided

have you notice that while I was challanged to translate a phrase on this thread-which I did to the glory of Lord Jesus.
the return match has not been done, of course just has you said-memorising and understanding Arabic is two different operation.
Now to your ques:Ž  يسوع المسيحYesua Almasiya is Jesus Christ. Shukran is the spoken word for thank you.when you add Jiddan, it further means , thank you very much.
It may interest you to know that my Arabic is self taught by the inspiration of the Holy Ghost.And believe me I am still at the elementary level-which is far advanced for these illiterate ones.

Now almmumudias you will Have to Agree that you started the challenge and when the boat got to hot for u, you wash your hands like Pilate but unlike pilate you use Lies to Sanctify your words. Remember all Liars shall Perish.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by samuraix1: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2010
Make it a date with Dr Christopher Kolade @ Harvest Place

Date: November 7th 2010
Time: 10am
Venue: Harvest Place. 10 Emmanuel Street. (Very close to Elomaz Hotel, former Jesu Oyinbo Street) Maryland. Lagos
Theme: You, Your career and Nation Building
Enquiries: 08029563137, harvestadmiral@yahoo.com
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2010
This page contains the following errors:error on line 1 at column 1509: PCDATA invalid Char value 29
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.This page contains the following errors:error on line 1 at column 1509: PCDATA invalid Char value 29
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
kola oloye:

subscribing
cool
cool @ Vedaxcool your stupidity is in 3D. where in the post you brought forward did I say I will run the thread in Arabic? Instead you just help me to prove what I said I knew. even with my elementary Arabic I beat your Jihadist brother then-and he left me alone. cool If u no get work, make you stay de help me de build the thread. mumu like u no de for Nairaland
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by vedaxcool(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2010
Almuhandis:

This page contains the following errors:error on line 1 at column 1509: PCDATA invalid Char value 29
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.This page contains the following errors:error on line 1 at column 1509: PCDATA invalid Char value 29
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error. cool
cool @ Vedaxcool your stupidity is in 3D. where in the post you brought forward did I say I will run the thread in Arabic? Instead you just help me to prove what I said I knew. even with my elementary Arabic I beat your Jihadist brother then-and he left me alone. cool If u no get work, make you stay de help me de build the thread. mumu like u no de for Nairaland

Coward that can never answer any challenge. the cretin that goes to Google translation to get the meaning of the Arabic he quotes. Rancorous Crusader. We hardly expected less from you.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2010
you still didnt show me which post I said I will run this thread in Arabic,the whole world is waiting for you grin see! you still cant leave my thread,you are drawn to the awesomeness of it cool
So you now know who is the COWARD you cant even speak within the context. advanced mumu like you embarassed
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2010
AFTER ALL THIS I SAW ANOTHER ANGEL COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN WITH GREAT AUTHORITY AND THE EARTH GREW BRIGHT WITH HIS SPLENDOR. HE GAVE A MIGHTY SHOUT: 'BABYLON IS FALLEN-THE GREAT CITY IS FALLEN SHE HAS BECOME A HOME FOR DEMONS.SHE IS A HIDEOUT FOR EVERY FOUL SPIRIT, THEN I HEARD ANOTHER VOICE CALLING FROM HEAVEN, COME AWAY FROM HER,MY PEOPLE DO NOT TAKE PART IN HER SINS,OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED BY HER. REV 18 from verse 1 to2 and verse 4.Amen[/color]
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by vedaxcool(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2010
Your condition deserves pity "UKMO, SUMO,BUKMO"
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2010
Please leave Almuhandis the Aljannu alone. His arabic is self taught. So he speaks Egyptian street language. Where is jiddan in Fusah arabic? This is similar to Magribi "giliya". neither is proper arabic except the street type which you do not pay money to learn.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2010
cool See the recurrent strategy! EVASIVE MODE-SHALLOW NO SUBSTANCE.Street Arabic. Egyptian arabic, Jiddan.your foolishness is in 3D. Are you saying Aljazeera network uses street arabic. saudi tv 123 all on NILESAT 7 degree are all using street arabic! boy now I know you are lost in the wilderness grin
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by vedaxcool(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2010
nopuqeater:

Please leave Almuhandis the Aljannu alone. His arabic is self taught. So he speaks Egyptian street language. Where is jiddan in Fusah arabic? This is similar to Magribi "giliya". neither is proper arabic except the street type which you do not pay money to learn.

Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DLol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy smiley
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2010
vedaxcool:

I am still waiting for you to show the whole world in which of my post i said i will run this thread in Arabic cool Modified MUMU like you, see as you have short your self in the foot, untill you show it your spirit is less than a dog and a pig put together.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by vedaxcool(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2010
vedaxcool:

vedaxcool:

Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DLol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy smiley
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by chakula: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2010
نَا  - na - pl. us, our, ours

فِيهِ - feehi - prep. in this, in, at, on, within

I am expecting you to run this thread as the same as the above example ,whenever you put a vowel or consonant down you must digested it for the understanding of others.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2010
chakula:

نَا  - na - pl. us, our, ours

فِيهِ - feehi - prep. in this, in, at, on, within

I am expecting you to run this thread as the same as the above example ,whenever you put a vowel or consonant down you must digested it for the understanding of others.

Thank you very much.shukran jiddan. I thought i started something as you are suggesting above,but spoilers attacked it cool Can you imagine, one who is suppose to be proficient in Arabic saying that the word jiddan is a street arabic word. And I saw you signature below which means 'very beautiful' I hope I am correct? once a gain I appreciate-I will begin as you suggested,though I have some software issues, as my laptop does not have the Arabic Alphabet.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2010
أنا-anaa means I,it begins with the first Arabic alphabet called Alifun with the short vowel on it called fatha(a)-a short diagonal stroke fromthe top right hand side to the lower left hand side
the 2nd alphabet is known as noon or nuon, english equivalent is letter N. however the letter noon is modified by the vowel fatha and the long vowel Alif al-madd(aa) نَا
an example is anaa naijeeriyat  أنا النيجيرية I am a Nigerian
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2010
What was the Arabian experience like for Bulus?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2010

grin

!

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2010
the Injil of the letter to the Ephesians

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by chakula: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2010
Almuhandis:

grin

!

Dude, can you Explain the standard of the above qoute.Thanks.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2010
cool hello sir! untill i saw in an indian thread that 'dudue' wasnt realy insultive, I would have thought you are giving me a first rate insult grin
I expected you to critique the post I made on the pronoun I.
After that i posted the Arabic version of the book of Ephesians from the new testament(the Injil).
so which one are you talking about?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2010
@Almuhandis, how you dey? I got another kweshun for u:

How many types or dialects do they have in the arabic language? and which one did Mo receive from "angel gabriel"
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2010
@OP i will like to know the meaning of the arabic word on the nigerian naira note?

Each time i ask some muslims they always refuse to divulge such information, I wonder if its a coded??
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2010
cool my sister you wont believe this; those inscriptions are not Arabic phrases cool but Ajemi-a genrically modified(if you like corrupted arabic) arabic in Hausa form.In effect its the hausa way of writing hausa spoken words in a direct pseudo-arabic form. eg the 200N note has written on it Naira dari biywu (biyu) in betwwen the dari and the biyu, there is a letter,written like the letter s,which I believe is not an Arabic Alphabet.if it had a two dots under it, it would have been the arabic alphabet yaun,english equivalent is Y.200N in arabic would be Mi'atain Naira- مائتي ناير
The 100n note in the ajemi inscription is naira dari, again with that same letter(this time at the end-in isolated form)that looks like Y in Arabic.In arabic 100N would be Mi'a Naira- مائة ناير
I hope this is helpful and I hope you are jamil grin shukran cool
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2010
luli:

@OP i will like to know the meaning of the arabic word on the nigerian naira note?

Each time i ask some muslims they always refuse to divulge such information, I wonder if its a coded??
I assure you anybody who does not understand hausa and such a fellow learnt his arabic from a road side Alfa,such a fellow cant read the inscriptions on the naira notes grin
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

@Almuhandis, how you dey? I got another kweshun for u:

How many types or dialects do they have in the arabic language? and which one did Mo receive from "angel gabriel"
cool long time how you de too.I de see you missiles for other thread-that eckanka guy,i just de set trap small small for him. very soon i go lock am down grin
Check back I have listed the Arabic dialects-i think I posted a link to it.

cool however Mo 'recieved' the one he understands(in his own Qura(i or y )shi dialect) see how Mo be sharp man grin
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46am On Oct 23, 2010
Almuhandis:

cool long time how you de too.I de see you missiles for other thread-that eckanka guy,i just de set trap small small for him. very soon i go lock am down grin
Check back I have listed the Arabic dialects-i think I posted a link to it.

Are you talking about the intercontinental ballistic missiles? grin May the Lord send His Word and deliver them from all their captivity in Jesus' name. I will appreciate it if you can direct me to the post where you listed the arabic dialects. It will help if you can remind me of the post # but I will try and check it out.

Almuhandis:

cool however Mo 'recieved' the one he understands(in his own Qura(i or y )shi dialect) see how Mo be sharp man grin

If he received it in his quraish dialect and he could not write, how would those who belong to different dialects understand the meaning of similar words that have different meanings?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Are you talking about the intercontinental ballistic missiles? grin May the Lord send His Word and deliver them from all their captivity in Jesus' name. I will appreciate it if you can direct me to the post where you listed the arabic dialects. It will help if you can remind me of the post # but I will try and check it out.

If he received it in his quraish dialect and he could not write, how would those who belong to different dialects understand the meaning of similar words that have different meanings?

grin you see why I said he was a sharp man-like a con man, or himself was conned by the Baba of con men-shaitan.
Brother we must pray can you imagine our brother like NOPUQEATER lost in the wilderness of a confused pathe to the almighty creator?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.