Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic (18616 Views)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 12:02am On Aug 31, 2010
angry Did you know that the arabic language is not the exclusive property of any religion. Do you know we have been decieved in nigeria by [[bad people]], who hide behind the exclusitivity of thr Arabic language, and has been killing innocent people. Do you know that there are around 2.5million people in the middle east whose church language of worship is arabic. to be cont
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2010
Arabic caligraphy of Revelation 3 vs 20

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 12:50am On Aug 31, 2010
Did you know that the arabic alphabets are written from right to left and that they are 29 in number shocked
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:33am On Aug 31, 2010
Do you speak or understand arabic?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by aletheia(m): 2:51am On Aug 31, 2010
Looks interesting. Awaiting more.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Jenwitemi(m): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2010
Arabic is just another language like any other, meaning that it can be used in any religion for worship. . . just like any other language. So, what is the big deal? No language is specially tied to any religion. Nothing stops a christian arab from worshiping in his native language the way the yoruba christians worship in their mother tongue.

1 Like

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2010
Sabaahalkhair fi antum. khaifa haal
Good morning to you all.how are you.
I am a student of this beautiful language-not yet a pro cool
angry teaser;would it be possible that paul(bulus) knew the Arabic language? do you remember somthing?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 7:33am On Aug 31, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Arabic is just another language like any other, meaning that it can be used in any religion for worship. . . just like any other language. So, what is the big deal? No language is specially tied to any religion. Nothing stops a christian arab from worshiping in his native language the way the yoruba christians worship in their mother tongue.
Laa! laa! should you not know,attempt to go and study islam and the quran in saudi arabia using yoruba and tell me how far you will make it. How ever its only in christianity that all languages are equal-and we say Alhamdulilah.Now this is the intresting and the "big deal" if not for cable tv and the internet we wouldnt have known that there are millions of Arab christians with arabic bible.I have a down loaded version,secondly,in nigeria here people have shut people out from enjoying the poetic nature of this language, because its used as medium of violence cry Shukran

1 Like

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2010
mp3 format of psalm 134.
shukran jiddan

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2010
Almuhandis:

Sabaahalkhair fi antum. khaifa haal
Good morning to you all.how are you.
I am a student of this beautiful language-not yet a pro cool
angry teaser;would it be possible that paul(bulus) knew the Arabic language? do you remember somthing?

Can you educate us on the translation of the arabic name of Esau?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2010
ysaw عيسو

Like i told you i do not claim any scholarly proficiency in the Language.
however, above is the best i can offer.Its the cairo dialect.I suspect another might be isaw.
shukran!
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 12:13am On Sep 01, 2010
arabic-language.org/arabic/dialects.asp
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 12:32am On Sep 01, 2010
http://www.arabic-language.org/arabic/facts.asp
A 100000 SPEAKERS FROM MY COUNTRY
THIS MAY NOT BE TRUE?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by seyibrown(f): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2010
I did take an interest in the language when I was around 7 years old. I learnt the alphabets, and could write and recite them. I can only recite them now! It was very interesting!
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2010
grin Naam (yes) my sister. the arabic language is very beautiful, very poetic.It exposes the student to a whole world of opportunity.Even in the meditation of the the kalimatuallah- yesua (word of God).browse the internet there are so much free material both christian and secular arabic materials. I shall support you as we advance the kingdom of our master and God.amen
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2010
Almuhandis:

ysaw عيسو

Like i told you i do not claim any scholarly proficiency in the Language.
however, above is the best i can offer.Its the cairo dialect.I suspect another might be isaw.
shukran!

Thanks.  Can you post a clip of the reading of the book of Genesis?  I would like to listen to how it is being pronounced.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Sep 02, 2010
Poster. . .

You mean understand Arabic? undecided
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by PastorAIO: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2010
I believe that Paul would have been quite familiar with the arabic language, yes. But the Arabic he would have been familiar with would have been quite different from the Arabic of the Quran. Just like the arabic of the Quran is quite different from the various forms of arabic spoken today.

All language evolves. All that stuff about the original language, or the language God speaks in heaven is such petty rubbish used to further one cultures pathetic imperialist ambitions.

But that aside, I find the arabic phonetic alphabet very interesting. Especially the connection with the hebrew alphabet and from there to the greek alphabet.

But what I find even more interesting is the history of the numeral system and it's calligraphy. That is where we get our modern day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, . . . . 9 . . .
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2010
mama-gee:

Poster. . .

You mean understand Arabic? undecided
Shukran jiddan your eagle eye helped.I hope i can correct it.
Pastor AIO:

I believe that Paul would have been quite familiar with the arabic language, yes. But the Arabic he would have been familiar with would have been quite different from the Arabic of the Quran. Just like the arabic of the Quran is quite different from the various forms of arabic spoken today.

All language evolves. All that stuff about the original language, or the language God speaks in heaven is such petty rubbish used to further one cultures pathetic imperialist ambitions.

But that aside, I find the arabic phonetic alphabet very interesting. Especially the connection with the hebrew alphabet and from there to the greek alphabet.

But what I find even more interesting is the history of the numeral system and it's calligraphy. That is where we get our modern day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, . . . . 9 . . .

shukran! pastor your contribution is very correct,infact i was at a website where it was said that the language has truly evolved,even the people.eg the lebanese people tent to see themselves as phonenicians than arabs.There are over 10 dialects of the arabic language. infac a palestine does not understand the north african when he speaks.All though a common platform is the modern standared arabic.It evolved from Egypt.its used in news casting and drama all over the middle east.
We know better that the Arabic language is for all including we that follow the WAY.
I agree that Paul would have known Arabic-stayin in a place for fourteen years,is plenty time to learn the basics.once again shukran jiddan
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2010
the audio version of genesis is to heavy for upload -is above 200kb.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2010
king james version

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2010
Only an uneducated person with have the kind of thinking that Arabic language is the preserve of any religion. Aren't there Christians? And to educate you further, the first professor of Arabic in Nigeria is a Christian. One professor Ogun-something of UI.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2010
Jarus:

Only an uneducated person with have the kind of thinking that Arabic language is the preserve of any religion. Aren't there Christians? And to educate you further, the first professor of Arabic in Nigeria is a Christian. One professor Ogun-something of UI.
Peace of Jesus be with you.Shukran jiddan
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2010
سبحان الله انظر إلى هاؤلاء يعلموننا لغة ديننا الكريمة, المهندس, أو ماذا سميت نفسك, أجب إن استطعت,
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2010
abulbanaat:

سبحان الله انظر إلى هاؤلاء يعلموننا لغة ديننا الكريمة, المهندس, أو ماذا سميت نفسك, أجب إن استطعت,
grin What a fool you are,your arabic tenses are very poor,yet I am able to construct your mind for you.
you started by sayin Hallelujah!thank God you said it because Jesus is glorified! yes the arabic language is precious, laa, its not your language-check the middle east, you will find pure arabs who worship Jesus.
Yes i call my self an Engineer-no apologies to you.Finally as you can see i have answered you.
cool dONT come here again this thread is meant for the people of the way not for khafir like you,second class muslim like you from the southwest
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 1:23am On Sep 04, 2010
عار عليك ، لا يمكنك الكتابة باللغة العربية الخاصة بك. أنت مجنون cool
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2010
قد حاولتُ أن لا أسبك و لكن أراك امرؤا سوءا. تقول أني مجنون و أشرت إلي بعار قلتَ أني لا أجيد لغة ديننا الإسلام. و الله إن فضلنا عليكم ـ أيّها المشركون ـ لكثير. نحن مسلمون و أنم عباد المسيح و سيعذبكم الله إن لم تتوبوا
أترككم مع بعض آي القرآنية تبشركم بالنار:
قال الله تعالى
"Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allâh is the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary)." but the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allâh, My Lord and Your Lord." Verily, Whosoever sets up partners in Worship with Allâh, then Allâh has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode . And for the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong­doers) there are no helpers.
Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "Allâh is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no Ilâh (God) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but one Ilâh (God -Allâh). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them.
Will they not repent to Allâh and ask his Forgiveness? For Allâh is Oft­Forgiving, Most Merciful.
The Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before Him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the Words of Allâh and his Books]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allâh does not eat). Look how we make the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth).
Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "How do you worship besides Allâh something which has no power either to harm or to benefit you? But it is Allâh who is the All­Hearer, All­Knower." [Maaidah: 171-176].

O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor Say of Allâh aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allâh and his word, ("Be!" - and He was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Rûh) created by Him; so believe In Allâh and his Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allâh is (the only) one Ilâh (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is In the heavens and All that is In the earth. And Allâh is All­Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.
The Messiah will never be proud to reject to be a slave to Allâh, nor the angels who are near (to Allâh). And whosoever rejects his Worship and is proud, then He will gather them all together unto himself. [Nisaa: 171-172].

هذا ما ندين به ربنا تبارك و تعالى. لا نشك فيه, فعليك أن تسلم إن كنت تطلب النجاة من عذاب النار.
و السلام على من اتبع الهدى .

1 Like

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2010
grin I pity you with your pirated arabic.why are you not decoding my reply.instead you are writing what you do not understand
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2010
www.kalimatullah.com.
pls pray for the persecuted Arab Christians in the middle east , Pakistan an Afghanistan.That our lord yesua almasihu will comfort them by the Holy spirit. shukran laka
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2010
وَلَقَدْ ذَرَأْنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِيرًا مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالإنْسِ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ لا يَفْقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ أَعْيُنٌ لا يُبْصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ آذَانٌ لا يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا أُولَئِكَ كَالأنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ أُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْغَافِلُونَ
(A'raaf:179)
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2010
Translation of the above:

"And surely, We have created many of the jinns and mankind for Hell. They have hearts wherewith they understand not, they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not (the truth). They are like cattle, Nay even more astray; those! They are the heedless ones."
[Al-A'raaf: 179]
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2010
Almuhandis:

عار عليك ، لا يمكنك الكتابة باللغة العربية الخاصة بك. أنت مجنون cool
From your prophet to you now-double standard, deciet and evasive manuvere seems to be the cheapest thing you guys do.FOOL I say translate what i wrote above-shei i did translate the poor phrase you wrote.Instead you went and lift from a book that has a parallel translation .Ode ni yen.you must be an xpert in exam malprctices.I permit you to take it to an ilitrate Alfa who will decode the simple phrase I wrote to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / The Church Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Recession - Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.