Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic (18650 Views)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

I hope that expose puts their agitations to rest, we can now continue with the topic at hand.

Kweshun.  Why do these deceivers claim that Isa is the translation of Jesus instead of Yesua in arabic?
I really do not know why they tried to,  if you check the Arabic Bible you would discover that yesua is used.
grin I think Mohammed wanted to simplify the name,you know he was an ILLTERATE! grin
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2010
Almuhandis:

I really do not know why they tried to, if you check the Arabic Bible you would discover that yesua is used.
grin I think Mohammed wanted to simplify the name,you know he was an ILLTERATE! grin

Satan took advantage of this misinformation to enslave about a billion people who can now kill and maim for this lie from the pit of hell. If this is not what the Bible reveals as the spirit of antichrist then I don't know what else it is.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by vedaxcool(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Satan took advantage of this misinformation to enslave about a billion people who can now kill and maim for this lie from the pit of hell. If this is not what the Bible reveals as the spirit of antichrist then I don't know what else it is.
Almuhandis:

I really do not know why they tried to,  if you check the Arabic Bible you would discover that yesua is used.

Can Two fools gyuide each other? Obviously not, Let me ask these Fools under the misguidance of the devil, was jesus a greek or a jew?, If Jesus was a Jew then why call him Jesus instead of Yeshua, which will be his real name just like Jehovah which in Hebrew is Yehova, at last the Ignorant claim to be Knowledgeable yet the fool Ahmudais was asked to translate some arabic terms yet the Cretin couldn't as for Olaadegbu when Jesus said For those My enemies who do not want me to reign over them Bring them and slay them hear. why he theratened Violence against those that did not accept him, Allass the the no bainer has nothing to offer but raw Fanaticism.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2010
lipsrsealed i went to your site i couldnt find any material on Arabic?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2010
vedaxcool:

Can Two fools gyuide each other? Obviously not,

Obviously not.  Jesus said if the blind leads the blind they will both end up in the ditch.  This is a case of one man leading over 1 billion souls into the ditch. Did did Mo not say that he did not know what will become of him on the Judgment Day?  Yet you guys follow him and swallow everything he says hook, line and sinker.

vedaxcool:

Let me ask these Fools under the misguidance of the devil, was jesus a greek or a jew?, If Jesus was a Jew then why call him Jesus instead of Yeshua, which will be his real name just like Jehovah which in Hebrew is Yehova,

Lets see who is misguided by the devil here.  You agree that Yeshua is the Hebrew name, Jesus is the Greek name, Jesu is the Yoruba name, Yesua is His Arabic name then, what language calls Him Isa?  Those who can read and understand the Arabic language have revealed to us Yesua is the arabic equivalent of Yeshua, so where did you get the name Isa from if not from the pit of hell?

vedaxcool:

at last the Ignorant claim to be Knowledgeable yet the fool Ahmudais was asked to translate some arabic terms yet the Cretin couldn't

The reverse is the case, none of you have been able to converse with him in arabic except you post what is not congruent with the conversation.

vedaxcool:

as for Olaadegbu when Jesus said For those My enemies who do not want me to reign over them Bring them and slay them hear. why he theratened Violence against those that did not accept him, Allass the the no bainer has nothing to offer but raw Fanaticism.

This is what one of my brethren calls ignorance laminated. grin grin grin  If you can't comprehend the arabic language it is a shame that you find it difficult to understand what Jesus was saying here in English and in the  context He was saying it.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by vedaxcool(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Obviously not.  Jesus said if the blind leads the blind they will both end up in the ditch.  This is a case of one man leading over 1 billion souls into the ditch. Did did Mo not say that he did not know what will become of him on the Judgment Day?  Yet you guys follow him and swallow everything he says hook, line and sinker.
Look who is talking, you are the one that is misguided by the geat Liar himself No, how do explain a eligion where its adherants read one thing and make the opposite Conclusion, how?, when people like you ead that Jesus says " I can by myself do nothing" yet you great Liars will claim that all what he did was by his power, one can go and on and on showing you how lies has permated your scalp but this example is enough for the wise but will the fools take heed

OLAADEGBU:

Lets see who is misguided by the devil here.  You agree that Yeshua is the Hebrew name, Jesus is the Greek name, Jesu is the Yoruba name, Yesua is His Arabic name then, what language calls Him Isa?  Those who can read and understand the Arabic language have revealed to us Yesua is the arabic equivalent of Yeshua, so where did you get the name Isa from if not from the pit of hell?
Again you showed why your parents would have been better off calling you a f-o-o-l, as the Arad christians call Jesus as Yassou, , and by the way do you know the Hebrew equivalent of Jesus? I doubt as the Hebew meaning of the Name is also render as Joshua Yehoshua(Hebrew)*----> Jesus, Joshua as we read in wikepedia that- Yehoshua is also the origin of Joshua. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_name, again the Ignorant claims to know but know not a thing, agin I have reseached futher and come to see how a typical Christian is Ignorant of simple things of his faith:

[b]Was his name "Yeshua`"?

- Yeshua` - This name is rooted in the word "yasha`" meaning "safety" in Hebrew. Christians attempt to proselytize their theories of a "man-god" Jesus by saying this name of his meant "Salvation". The Problem with that theory is the fact that this name means "He is saved".
If he is God then who saved him? If this name is a sign of divinity then what of the others with the name Yeshua`? Were they the "only begotten son of God" as well? Obviously not, as no Jews ever held this erroneous idea.

"Now these are the children of the province that went up out of the captivity, Which came with Zerubbabel: Jeshua, Nehemiah, " [Ezra 2:2]

"The ninth to Jeshua, the tenth to Shecaniah," [I Chronicles 24:11]

"And next him were Eden, and Miniamin, and Jeshua, and Shemaiah, Amariah, and Shecaniah, " [II Chronicles 31:15]

"And next to him repaired Ezer the son of Jeshua, the ruler of Mizpah, " [Nehemiah 3:19]

Each and every one of these people have the name "Yeshua`" spelled exactly how the Christians allege Jesus' supposed original name is spelled. However as we can see, this name was transliterated into "Jeshua" by the early Biblical writers and not "Jesus" or "Ieosus". Why then is Jesus the only one named "Jesus" in the entirety of the Bible and, moreover, in the entirety of any recorded history of his time? It is because his name was unique and neither "Yeshua`" or "Yehushuwa`" were his name.[/b]

OLAADEGBU:

The reverse is the case, none of you have been able to converse with him in arabic except you post what is not congruent with the conversation.
Converse with who, almudias you must be kidding as simple wods whee given to the fool to translate and yet he "turned" blind, no I better converse with honest Individual not a deceitful Missionary.

This is w
OLAADEGBU:
hat one of my brethren calls ignorance laminated. grin grin grin  If you can't comprehend the arabic language it is a shame that you find it difficult to understand what Jesus was saying here in English and in the  context He was saying it.

Do you know Hebrew? if you don't then you really are of liittle intelligence, coz Jesus never spoke english I laugh at people that bray like donkeys only to think they are talking.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2010
This is a former Islamic terrorist exposing the lies and myths that they had been brainwashed with right from their infanthood.  His exposition here reveals what these lunatics are up to and they are simply following their master's bid.  He is a firebrand Christian and speaks arabic language fluently unlike our almajiris here who have to memorise his language with little or no understanding.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPe8NtArqiE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

This is a former Islamic terrorist exposing the lies and myths that they had been brainwashed with right from their infanthood.  His exposition here reveals what these lunatics are up to and they are simply following their master's bid.  He is a firebrand Christian and speaks arabic language fluently unlike our almajiris here who have to memorise his language with little or no understanding.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPe8NtArqiE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
My Brother, the Lord Yesua is your Banner.
You see grin  ;Done defeat after another yet these pitable ones wouldnt give up-do you notice the anger in their writing?frustration has set in grin grin
see why i say ignore these ones. all our posts are here any one can go back and check and see who has been unable to translate simple Arabic phrases. I cant waste my time with one who does not know 'yes' in Arabic
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2010
grin في البدء كان كلمة
In the Beginning was the word
The first Arabic word is pronounced fi, with a short vowel marker -a short diagonal line called kasrah
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by vedaxcool(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2010
Almuhandis:

grin في البدء كان كلمة
The first Arabic word is pronounced fi, with a short vowel marker -a short diagonal line called kasrah
vedaxcool:

Look who is talking, you are the one that is misguided by the geat Liar himself No, how do explain a eligion where its adherants read one thing and make the opposite Conclusion, how?, when people like you ead that Jesus says " I can by myself do nothing" yet you great Liars will claim that all what he did was by his power, one can go and on and on showing you how lies has permated your scalp but this example is enough for the wise but will the fools take heed
Again you showed why your parents would have been better off calling you a f-o-o-l, as the Arad christians call Jesus as Yassou, , and by the way do you know the Hebrew equivalent of Jesus? I doubt as the Hebew meaning of the Name is also render as Joshua Yehoshua(Hebrew)*----> Jesus, Joshua as we read in wikepedia that- Yehoshua is also the origin of Joshua. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_name, again the Ignorant claims to know but know not a thing, agin I have reseached futher and come to see how a typical Christian is Ignorant of simple things of his faith:

[i][b]Was his name "Yeshua`"?

- Yeshua` - This name is rooted in the word "yasha`" meaning "safety" in Hebrew. Christians attempt to proselytize their theories of a "man-god" Jesus by saying this name of his meant "Salvation". The Problem with that theory is the fact that this name means "He is saved".
If he is God then who saved him? If this name is a sign of divinity then what of the others with the name Yeshua`? Were they the "only begotten son of God" as well? Obviously not, as no Jews ever held this erroneous idea.

"Now these are the children of the province that went up out of the captivity, Which came with Zerubbabel: Jeshua, Nehemiah, " [Ezra 2:2]

"And next him were Eden, and Miniamin, and Jeshua, and Shemaiah, Amariah, and Shecaniah, " [II Chronicles 31:15]

"And next to him repaired Ezer the son of Jeshua, the ruler of Mizpah, " [Nehemiah 3:19]

Each and every one of these people have the name "Yeshua`" spelled exactly how the Christians allege Jesus' supposed original name is spelled. However as we can see, this name was transliterated into "Jeshua" by the early Biblical writers and not "Jesus" or "Ieosus". Why then is Jesus the only one named "Jesus" in the entirety of the Bible and, moreover, in the entirety of any recorded history of his time? It is because his name was unique and neither "Yeshua`" or "Yehushuwa`" were his name.[/b][/i]Converse with who, almudias you must be kidding as simple wods whee given to the fool to translate and yet he "turned" blind, no I better converse with honest Individual not a deceitful Missionary.

This is w

Do you know Hebrew? if you don't then you really are of liittle intelligence, coz Jesus never spoke english I laugh at people that bray like donkeys only to think they are talking.

if you and the fanatical element ola--- cannot explain why you call yesua- jesus and not Joshua then accept my condolence of the death of reason in your life.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2010
Almuhandis:

My Brother, the Lord Yesua is your Banner.
You see grin  ;Done defeat after another yet these pitable ones wouldnt give up-do you notice the anger in their writing?frustration has set in grin grin
see why i say ignore these ones. all our posts are here any one can go back and check and see who has been unable to translate simple Arabic phrases. I cant waste my time with one who does not know 'yes' in Arabic

I can understand those who are bent on being deceived and deceiving others but when I came across their modus operandi I realised that their All'ah recommends deceit because the Qur'an describes him as the best deceiver there is, a liar who is not above using the same evil and wicked schemes of his opponents.  Here it is in the arabic language and if these guys really understood the meaning then why do they continue in this deceit?

The Qur'an calls Allah a makr, in fact the best makr there is:

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers

In arabic it goes like this in their Qur'an:

Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena Surah. 3:54; cf. 8:30

There are other places in the Qur'an that identifies Allah as a makr such as:

Are they then secure from Allah's deception(makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's scheme (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. Surah. 7:99 Pickthall

So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme while they perceived not (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran),  Surah. 27:50
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by vedaxcool(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2010
Sami-Zatari

Shamoun's main argument is that Allah deceives or schemes on his enemies. I for one see no evil in that, there is difference when you deceive some one well that has done no harm to you, or when you deceive some one to cause them harm, such as Satan. However when you read the verses Shamoun posted, in which Allah deceived his ENEMIES, and the ENEMIES of the prophets, it was to derail their plans, their evil plans. I see no evil in that; Allah is helping out his prophets, the good people by getting one over the bad guys who are trying to do something bad. Allah does not deceive good people to harm them as Satan does, Allah just plots and plans on his enemies when they plan and plot against him, such as to kill his prophet or harm the Muslims.

Now let us quote the verses Shamoun posted on which Allah supposedly deceived Muslims:

Remember in thy dream Allah showed them as a few: if he had showed them to thee as many, ye would surely have been discouraged, and ye would surely have disputed in your decision: but Allah saved you: for He knoweth well the (secrets) of (all) hearts. S. 8:43

I find it funny that Shamoun is going for whatever he can get. To start off, Shamoun claims that Allah is deceiving Muslims and so on. However so, Shamoun is making up an argument as if to say that Allah deceived the Muslims so harm could come to them, when in fact you read the verse and you get no sense of that at all. The verse is clear, the enemies were much more than the Muslims, so if the Muslims saw that, they would have been discouraged, many would flee, and many with argue with one another on what to do. This would cause a lot of deaths to the Muslim side; however so, Allah comforted them, and made it appear to the Muslims that they were not that many, and that the Muslims were indeed the stronger side. Allah was simply helping the Muslims out, Allah simply wanted his believers to triumph over his enemies, so he comforted them and as a result the Muslims were victorious. Had Allah not comforted them something terrible would have happened, and the Muslims would have lost, and the enemies of God would have prevailed, is that what Shamoun wants? The fact is, the only true deceiver here is Shamoun, he makes arguments out of nothing and tries to make a situation seem very bad, he tries to show that Allah deceived the Muslims and misguided them as if to cause them harm and evil. However Shamoun forgets, Shamoun tries to show that this thing is evil, when in fact you look at it and you see no evil in it, Allah did not make the enemies number seem less to CAUSE HARM AND DEATH AMONG MUSLIMS, Shamoun is trying to liken Allah to satan, which he completely fails to do. Satan deceives to cause harm and send people to hell, I would like Shamoun to show me the evil that Allah caused when he actually comforted the Muslims and lead them to victory, I want Shamoun to show me the evil Allah intended to do on the Muslims. Shamoun has yet to show the evil, the verse shows anything but evil, it shows God helping the Muslims. The same goes with his previous verses in which Allah deceived HIS ENEMIES, I want to know the evil in that, Shamoun deceived his enemies who were plotting to kill his believers and prophets, where is the evil in that? I would like Shamoun to show it to me. Shamoun forgets, Satan deceives to cause harm and sin, Allah does not.
furthermore Makireen can slao be translated as planner or schemmer, the verse must be understood in its context not as Paul's fantasy.

vedaxcool:

Each and every one of these people have the name "Yeshua`" spelled exactly how the Christians allege Jesus' supposed original name is spelled. However as we can see, this name was transliterated into "Jeshua" by the early Biblical writers and not "Jesus" or "Ieosus". Why then is Jesus the only one named "Jesus" in the entirety of the Bible and, moreover, in the entirety of any recorded history of his time? It is because his name was unique and neither "Yeshua`" or "Yehushuwa`" were his name.[/b][/i]Converse with who, almudias you must be kidding as simple wods whee given to the fool to translate and yet he "turned" blind, no I better converse with honest Individual not a deceitful Missionary.

This is w

note if you cannot answer the challenge above you are no better than an individual who follows his fanciful wish.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by poweredcom(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2010
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2010
A little bit of the English language here, The Chambers Dictionary defines deceit as;

the act of deceiving; anything intended to mislead; fraud; falseness -- adj. deceitful full of deceit; disposed or tending to deceive; insincere.

This is English and not Arabic so you have no excuse to say that you don't know what you are doing except you are practising your learnt altaquiyya as practise by your master.  Deceit is of satan, whether it leads to harm or not.  This should tell you about the character of the one you guys are worshipping and he is definitely not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by vedaxcool(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2010
When God said in thebibili that he made Moses a God to Pharoah so it also means that Moses is also a God that should be worshiped --if not everybody--but Pharoah yet a fool like you would say the Context does not give us that meaning, yet only a foolish man will read those verses out of their context as I have maintained the word Makirreen also means Planner and Schemer which we can use instead of deciever but being a dishonest person one should not expect much fom you and Like I said if You cannot explain why you do not call Jesus -Joshua and reply the below then accept my condolence once again for your pitiable situation where unreasonable and unintelligent clinging on wrong notions and understanding of your religion, you are hardly worth my time answering.

vedaxcool:

This is w

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by poweredcom(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
@vedaxcool
Converse with who, almudias you must be kidding as simple wods whee given to the fool to translate and yet he "turned" blind, no I better converse with honest Individual not a deceitful Missionary.

This is w

I Like your stand on this
but they told us Jesus was white which was a biblical teaching od the same Bible King James wrote, where as He was an essene Jew whose DNA could be truly traced back to present day Ethiopia and the Black man has been existing ever since 1,818,036 years before Christ and these bones were found in Tanganyika In the Black continent .then how was Jesus white, if he was white why was he born in a dirty stable and a poor place in the ghetto here poor black essene hebrews lives while the white Pharisee refused to give Mary and Joseph a helping hand in a better place to deliver the messiah.why did pontius pilate fre barnabas a criminal just becasue he was a white skin and despitethe truth of the messiah, due to his dark skin and hatred they all had for him, crucified him, ask your self, use your common sense dont we see that repeat it self in todays world of racism that excist in South Africa, USA and every where,we Africans are been fooled that if an enlighten Black man tell his fellow black man that Jesus was not white , thay dont agree, that is mental slavery they are still waiting for their white slave masters to come back and do research and remind them he was not white, BLACK MAN KNOW THY HISTORY OF YOUR SELF.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-517287.0.html
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:16am On Sep 23, 2010
Almuhandis:

grin في البدء كان كلمة

That verse is powerful. Here is a videolink of the testimony of a former Muslim and the gospel of John in Arabic.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnLxUdK9Whg&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&version=3[/flash]
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 1:45am On Sep 23, 2010
@Olaadegbu; « #175 on: Yesterday at 04:19:44 PM »
[Quote]A little bit of the English language here, The Chambers Dictionary defines deceit as;

the act of deceiving; anything intended to mislead; fraud; falseness -- adj. deceitful full of deceit; disposed or tending to deceive; insincere.

This is English and not Arabic so you have no excuse that you don't know what you are doing except you are practising your learnt altaquiyya as practise by your master. Deceit is of satan, whether it leads to harm or not. This should tell you about the character of the one you guys are worshipping and he is definitely not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.[/Quote]Olaadegbu, you are a fraud. There is no two ways about it .Here is Almuhandis (by the way; is this your given name and whats the meaning of it?) is leading you around with a noose or by the head, following him around as if the whole brain is zapped out, becoming a zombie.

This afternoon I was reading Surah TaHa and it dawned on me in some verses, it ended with "Yaa Musaa". A person who is a student of this beauty called Arabic Language will wake and imagine when Musa (AS) got to the fire in "Muqadasi Tuwaa" and the fire is not consuming the vegetation (a huge miracle by itself, and now a voice came in, from the fire, clear as a bell, ringing through and mention Musa by name as IT addressed him. What a sign, what a miracle upon miracle.

Your Bible, can it wake your soul up like that? I am certain it can, because the OT fights the NT, while the NT retaliates. Its a bowl of confusion, and 3 gods cant contain the disagreements.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 1:55am On Sep 23, 2010
@Almuhandis: WHile fi is "In", who was the narrator of the "In the begining, was the word" of the Bible? Jesus who came in later, God Almighty Who the "word" is with (physically or imagined? Let us know how the word dis occur in the beginning, while it was not yet spoken (made active)), or somebody saying it as a writer?

We know God exist even before the begining. So God exist before we reach "in the beginning" of the Bible.

Incidentally, Biblical God created many things, before He ever spoke the "word". Are those thing not in existence therefore before the "word"? We know that God Who created them exist before them, There was never a time that God does not exist. But there are times that Jesus did not exist; Before he was spoken as the "wod", according to Bible and when "he died", according to Bible. In any of these a hallmark of God?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 2:30am On Sep 23, 2010
[Quote]« #170 on: September 21, 2010, 10:41 PM »

Grin في البدء كان كلمة
The first Arabic word is pronounced fi, with a short vowel marker -a short diagonal line called kasrah[/Quote]Maybe in the Bible. And the master of the Arabic language is Islam, for Fusah Arabiya came with the revelation of Quran.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by cgift(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
poweredcom:

@vedaxcool
but they told us Jesus was white which was a biblical teaching od the same Bible King James wrote, where as He was an essene Jew whose DNA could be truly traced back to present day Ethiopia and the Black man has been existing ever since 1,818,036 years before Christ and these bones were found in Tanganyika In the Black continent .then how was Jesus white, if he was white why was he born in a dirty stable and a poor place in the ghetto here poor black essene hebrews lives while the white Pharisee refused to give Mary and Joseph a helping hand in a better place to deliver the messiah.why did pontius pilate fre barnabas a criminal just becasue he was a white skin and despitethe truth of the messiah, due to his dark skin and hatred they all had for him, crucified him, ask your self, use your common sense dont we see that repeat it self in todays world of racism that excist in South Africa, USA and every where,we Africans are been fooled that if an enlighten Black man tell his fellow black man that Jesus was not white , thay dont agree, that is mental slavery they are still waiting for their white slave masters to come back and do research and remind them he was not white, BLACK MAN KNOW THY HISTORY OF YOUR SELF.

In all of this, the only thing I am willing to consider is the fact that we should keep an open mind about that there is a probability that Jesus was Black. I am doing some research on this. Ultimately however, the truth is that His colour does not matter one bit. It does not reduce the person of Christ and also does not exclude anyone from accepting His unfailing love and His invitation to all to come and enjoy eternal life including the jews (if He was one when he came to earth) or an Ethipian (if He was one) or an Arab (if He was one).
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2010
I am sure even if you worship a stone, it will tell you that this is not the thread to talk about an open mind cool in fact here we do not need an open mind-thats prostitution!
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2010
nopuqeater:

Maybe in the Bible. And the master of the Arabic language is Islam, for Fusah Arabiya came with the revelation of Quran.

أنا حييكم مع سلام الله
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2010
@Cgift: « #182 on: September 23, 2010, 07:06 PM »: There is a place in Brooklyn called cgate (seagate). Funny.
[Quote]Quote from: poweredcom on September 22, 2010, 09:01 PM
@vedaxcool

In all of this, the only thing I am willing to consider is the fact that we should keep an open mind about that there is a probability that Jesus was Black. I am doing some research on this. Ultimately however, the truth is that His colour does not matter one bit. It does not reduce the person of Christ[/Quote]Similarly, the lies and falacies heaped on the Messenger of Allah does not make him diminish from his lofty position of "Rafahanna laka dhikirah".

[Quote] and also does not exclude anyone from accepting His unfailing love[/Quote]No prophet of Allah truly loves disbelief and or disbelievers. Jesus was not exceptions, by his saying of the disbelieving jews "you are a generation of vampires, leeches, fools, adulterous, etc". Thats not love. You know it and denying make you a complete hypocrite. But I know thats not love.

[Quote]and His invitation to all to come and enjoy eternal life including the jews (if He was one when he came to earth) or an Ethipian (if He was one) or an Arab (if He was one).[/Quote]He does not have love to give. God his Master Who sent him does. Jesus showed displeasure and not love to the Jews. Enough of your lies, cgift. Am tired of it. grow up. its time to face reality.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2010
Almuhandis:

أنا حييكم مع سلام الله

Don't expect these fake Muslims to fathom the meaning of what you wrote up there. grin
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Don't expect these fake Muslims to fathom the meaning of what you wrote up there. grin
Hey! My Brother, how are you? its been some time now grin
Its obvious that he doesnt consider me as such or just as you said he may not know it. maybe I should say it in yoruba cool
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by chakula: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2010
To my bombshell why almuhandis and co failed to attain the major objective in which the thread was shaped for, why not posting and having a conversation in Arabic since it was designed for that, anyway
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2010
Almuhandis:

Hey! My Brother, how are you? its been some time now grin
Its obvious that he doesnt consider me as such or just as you said he may not know it. maybe I should say it in yoruba cool

God richly bless you my brother in Christ. I am not surprised that he is no longer exhuberant as before since you debunked the myth that arabic is exclusively for Muslims, he will not be too happy that you also exposed the fact that he could not read nor communicate in arabic.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2010
chakula:

To my bombshell why almuhandis and co failed to attain the major objective in which the thread was shaped for, why not posting and having a conversation in Arabic since it was designed for that, anyway

Before you shell your bomb why don't you respond to the arabic that Almuhandis posted up there if you can really communicate in arabic language?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by zubeyr(m): 3:20am On Oct 01, 2010
@AL muhandiss I guess that where you get your name from but your Arabic still poor and need more improvement anta la tetekellem Alarabiya jeyyiden ya ablah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? / The Church Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Recession - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.