Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic (18654 Views)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2010
cool Shukran. min alummah.
see the love god share with us for dying for our sins both for the arabs and all the gentiles

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2010
و الله سأبين لك أنك ضال مضل ملعون ممقوت[size=15[color=#990000][/color]pt][/size]
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2010
To add to your sadness take this:

"And they say: "The Most Beneficent (Allâh) has begotten a son (or offspring or children) [as the Christians Say that He has begotten a son ['Iesa (Christ)]."

Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing.

Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins,

That they ascribe a son (or offspring or children) to the Most Beneficent (Allâh).

But it is not suitable for (the Majesty of) the Most Beneficent (Allâh) that He should beget a son (or offspring or children).

There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Beneficent (Allâh) as a slave.

Verily, He knows each one of them, and has counted them a full counting."

[Maryam: 88-94]
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2010
"Say (O Muhammad ): "O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allâh - to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He); it is He who gives life and causes death. So believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad), the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e.Muhammad) who believes in Allâh and his Words [(this Qur'ân), the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and also Allâh's Word: "Be!" - and He was, i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary),], and follow Him so that you may be guided."
[Al-A'raaf: 158.]

You either accept it or die in rage!
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2010
إلا أن تسلم أو تموت ملعونا يا المهندس المسكين
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2010
The gospel of John in Arabic.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSkRHwQTqRQ?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2010
[b][/b]"Woe to those who write the book with their own hands and Then say, "This is from Allâh," to purchase with it a little price! Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for that they earn thereby."
[Baqarah: 79]
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2010
!ويل لكم
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

The gospel of John in Arabic.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSkRHwQTqRQ?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]

Shukran, shukran jiddan.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:00am On Sep 06, 2010
Almuhandis:

Shukran, shukran jiddan.

Thanks for exposing these fake folks who only memorise arabic language with little or no understanding of what they are reciting. I don't really understand the arabic language but I suspect that these funny people pretending to be the custodian of the language are somehow stretching the truth when it comes to the arabic language.

Can you tell us what the name Jesus Christ is in the arabic language, and what do you mean by Shukran jiddan if you don't mind?

God bless you.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 5:13am On Sep 06, 2010
@almuhandis, do you know anything above shukran, shukran jiddan?

And what is its correlation فخ the stupid things you say here?

'Thanks, thanks very much.'

That is not classical in the Arabic language, you only have the faint knowldge of the Arabic languagem what they call Darjiyyah or Ahmiyyah that can be translated into pigdin English in the Nigerian context.

Oladeegbu, the guy is only pretending to you that he understands the Arabic Language to give you peopel a false hope.

Wait, I am ready to expose him.

سوف ترى يا المهندس الكذاب من أعلم بالعربية بيني و بينك

OLAADEGBU:

Thanks for exposing these fake folks who only memorise arabic language with little or no understanding of what they are reciting. I don't really understand the arabic language but I suspect that these funny people pretending to be the custodian of the language are somehow stretching the truth when it comes to the arabic language.

Can you tell us what the name Jesus Christ is in the arabic language, and what do you mean by Shukran jiddan if you don't mind?

God bless you.

You shall see whether it is only memorization or otherwise when your champion is brought down.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 5:19am On Sep 06, 2010
Still a knock!

"And (remember) when Allâh will Say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allâh?' " He will say: "Glory be to You! it was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner­self though I do not know what is In yours, truly, you, Only you, are the All­Knower of All that is hidden and unseen.

"Never did I say to them aught except what you (Allâh) did command me to say: 'Worship Allâh, my Lord and your Lord.' and I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, you were the watcher over them, and You are a witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).

"If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All­Mighty, the All­Wise ."
Allâh will say: "This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: Theirs are Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise) - they shall abide therein forever. Allâh is pleased with them and they with Him. That is the great success (Paradise).

To Allâh belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and All that is therein, and He is Able to do all things.
[Al-Maaidah: 116-120]
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by jujukemist(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2010
abulbanaat:

Still a knock!

"And (remember) when Allâh will Say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allâh?' " He will say: "Glory be to You! it was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner­self though I do not know what is In yours, truly, you, Only you, are the All­Knower of All that is hidden and unseen.

"Never did I say to them aught except what you (Allâh) did command me to say: 'Worship Allâh, my Lord and your Lord.' and I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, you were the watcher over them, and You are a witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).

"If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All­Mighty, the All­Wise ."
Allâh will say: "This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: Theirs are Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise) - they shall abide therein forever. Allâh is pleased with them and they with Him. That is the great success (Paradise).

To Allâh belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and All that is therein, and He is Able to do all things.
[Al-Maaidah: 116-120]

grin www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445327.512.html
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks for exposing these fake folks who only memorise arabic language with little or no understanding of what they are reciting.  I don't really understand the arabic language but I  suspect that these funny people pretending to be the custodian of the language are somehow stretching the truth when it comes to the arabic language. 

God bless you.
cool

you are blessed of our God jesus christ. I am glad you fully understand the gimmicks and antics of the jihadists who are not even sure of a plce in heaven unless they kill people in jihad.and off course, their heaven is all about sex and vagins-that further confirms the perverse mind of mohammed undecided

have you notice that while I was challanged to translate a phrase on this thread-which I did to the glory of Lord Jesus.
the return match has not been done, of course just has you said-memorising and understanding Arabic is two different operation.
Now to your ques:Ž  يسوع المسيحYesua Almasiya is Jesus Christ. Shukran is the spoken word for thank you.when you add Jiddan, it further means , thank you very much.
It may interest you to know that my Arabic is self taught by the inspiration of the Holy Ghost.And believe me I am still at the elementary level-which is far advanced for these illiterate ones.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2010
I said it, that you do not understand the Arabic Language. If you are certain of yourself and your damn holy ghost, just let us exchange five posts and leave others to watch. And see who knows Arabic.

Remember I have posted several Arabic lines so far and you have not pointed out one error.

As for the one you wrote, let me show your folly:

عار عليك ، لا يمكنك الكتابة باللغة العربية الخاصة بك. أنت مجنون

عار عليك
It is a vituperation that goes back to you.

لا يمكنك
'It does not make you possible.' See how dull.

You should have written:

لا يمكن أن تكتب

'It is not possible for you to write.'

الكتابة باللغة العربية الخاصة بك

You can be sure that it is nonsense that you wrote above here.

أنت مجنون

Yes, madness, every beginner learning a language will always have the madness to say somebody is mad.

But you have seen who is mad, you of course. you said it that you have 'holy ghost' in you which is sure evil ghost you Christians are known to have.

Now over to you bring out errors in posts have posted in this thread in Arabic.

F-O-O-L.

I told you I would expose you.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2010
Do not poke nose.

"And follow not (O man i.e., Say not, or do not or witness not, etc.) that of which you have no knowledge (e.g. one's saying: "I have seen," while In fact He has not seen, or "I have heard," while He has not heard). Verily! The hearing, and the sight, and the heart, of each of those you will be questioned (by Allâh)."
[Al-Israa: 36]

Traditionally, Arabic is the language of all the Muslims.

What is the language of the Christians? English? Latin? Aramaic? Hebrew?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 4:30am On Sep 07, 2010
"…So the disbeliever was utterly defeated. And Allâh guides not the people, who are Zâlimûn (wrong-doers, etc.)."
[Al-Baqarah: 258]
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 4:34am On Sep 07, 2010
"All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, who has guided us to this, never could we have found guidance, were it not that Allâh had guided us! Indeed, the Messengers of our Lord did come with the truth."
[Al-A'raaf: 43]
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 4:36am On Sep 07, 2010
"And the close of their request will be: Al-Hamdu Lillâhi Rabbil-'Alamîn [all the praises and thanks are to Allâh, the Lord of 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists)]."
[Yunus: 10]
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by vedaxcool(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2010
abulbanaat:

"…So the disbeliever was utterly defeated. And Allâh guides not the people, who are Zâlimûn (wrong-doers, etc.)."
[Al-Baqarah: 258]

abulbanaat:

"And the close of their request will be: Al-Hamdu Lillâhi Rabbil-'Alamîn [all the praises and thanks are to Allâh, the Lord of 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists)]."
[Yunus: 10]

Indeed this words are true, Knowing almudias he is a roving coward that will always run away when Challenge, Jazakulahukhayr Abulbanaat, Amin
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by vedaxcool(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2010
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by muhsin(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2010
Salam,

@Abulbanat,

You still day, bros? How are you doing; and your fasting? May Allah accept our ibadat in this month and beyond, amin.

By the way, you are done with that misguided fella. He squarely fits the description of that Qur'anic ayah: he claims he "understands" Arabic yet he doesn't see the unambiguous message therein the Qur'an and/or other Islamic books. He really deserves nothing more than pity (and prayer if one can do). Further, as also pointed out Jarus, it's only somebody who knows little or nothing about Islam and the Muslim world that will be surprised at finding out that there are Arab Christians.

May Allah guide us to the right and straightforward path, amin.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34am On Sep 08, 2010
Almuhandis:

cool

you are blessed of our God jesus christ. I am glad you fully understand the gimmicks and antics of the jihadists who are not even sure of a plce in heaven unless they kill people in jihad.and off course, their heaven is all about sex and vagins-that further confirms the perverse mind of mohammed undecided

have you notice that while I was challanged to translate a phrase on this thread-which I did to the glory of Lord Jesus.
the return match has not been done, of course just has you said-memorising and understanding Arabic is two different operation.
Now to your ques:Ž  يسوع المسيحYesua Almasiya is Jesus Christ. Shukran is the spoken word for thank you.when you add Jiddan, it further means , thank you very much.
It may interest you to know that my Arabic is self taught by the inspiration of the Holy Ghost.And believe me I am still at the elementary level-which is far advanced for these illiterate ones.

Thanks once again for this revelation that Jesus' name is not Isa but Yesua in arabic as those charlatans would want us believe. He is called Yeshua in Hebrew which is similar to Arabic and I believe Paul spent three good years in Arabia as soon as he got converted and must have preached and spoken in the Arabic language, this was before there was anything like Islam. I noticed that they did not respond to your post where you challenged them on some arabic words until they have consulted with their imams. Keep learning the language bros. as this has been rattling what they call their exclusive rights. It just reminds me of those reciting Latin but are unable to conduct a simple conversation with it.

Shukran. Shukran Jiddan. wink
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Enigma(m): 12:47am On Sep 08, 2010
^^ Laa Afwan (on behalf of your correspondent)

Edit I just realised that I did not even know what the preceding discussion was about as such ---- and was just getting in on the "Arabic groove/thing"!
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by aletheia(m): 1:31am On Sep 08, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

It just reminds me of those reciting Latin but are unable to conduct a simple conversation with it.
^^Spot on observation. This thread was intended for Christians that can speak and understand Arabic but notice how they all showed up. Apparently afraid that more of their lies will be exposed.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 4:31am On Sep 08, 2010
The nasaniyan kufar gathered themselves together for destruction from Allah Al Jabbar.

Almahandis thinks the yorubas are not muslims. Count all the people who are responding to you; almost all of them are yorubas. There are Calabar, Igbo etc muslims today. Hausa Fulani etc group, though my brothers and sisters are not holder of Islam, exclusively over anybody in Nigeria.

Just like Arabs do not hold the same over anyone around the world.

I see that Almahundis is a northern Nigerian and he is using his ethnic idiocy here thnking that it faces us. We know that hause or any group is not better just because he is from that group, except by tawakkul minal Allah.

Not all Arabs have that Tawakkul.

He speaks street arabic, like if Lagos street yoruba is truly the academic Yoruba.

Arabic that is Academic is what Quran is revealed in. Then everyone have to learn it, the pure Arabic. It is the standard, and the Bible and any academic book copy it.

Instead of jannah, Almahundis says ganna; a cairo slang. Is that Arabic? of course not.

Continue to fool your "alladinna (kafaru,) min allal kitab wal mushkinina mush fikin, atat bayina (Lanatullahi alal dhulimin)
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2010
The Gospel of Luke Chapter 1 (In Arabic and English).

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EihCGmjfN1Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by bashydemy(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2010
abulbanaat:

What is the language of the Christians? English? Latin? Aramaic? Hebrew?

Any Answer to that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? / What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? / Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.