Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic (18647 Views)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by PastorAIO: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2010
I didn't know that religion must have language. And that religion wey no get language must dey inferior to the one wey get language. Is it that God can only understand one language?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2010
@PAstor AIO: Just supposed for a moment Nigeria, as a people is a way of life, a religion. Anyone who wants to be part of this specific way of life must learn how to have the basic conduct, minimally at least, so that when non nigerians see him conducts his special affairs that identify him, that basic quality is seen.

then the non nigerians and the nigerians alike can say, oh he or she is a nigerian. the reason we know is at least he does that specific thing which a non nigerian will do.

that specific thing in Islam is the conduction or observance of Salah, in Authentic Arabic; Quranic Arabic is called Fusat. Unlike the street or gutter arabic that almuhandis, the ignorant from the worst part of his ethnicity is cajoling the ignorants like with.

I called him the worst of his ethnicity because he said the Yoruba Muslims are the least in Islam. He forgets that Islam is not based on ethnicity. Allah in Surah Imran (Chapter 3) that He has [revived, reraised, finally and never to disappear again] the muslims who are the best community in mankind (li yukrujja li nassi), they are to encourage people in good deeds, and discourage people from doing evil, they are to be a people of moderate path (Umma wasathur), not going in either extremes; neglecting obligation like the jews and or the christians in many of their religious duties and instructions (each read the same book, but says the other have no religion; canceling each other out by reasons only from their own desire, and not from God Who revealed Tourah, Sabur and Injil to His Servants, the Messengers and or Prophets), and over exaggerating the quality of entity while their is no proof to such a reverence (Christians love Jesus son of Mary so much that they one one hand relegated Moses to nothingness, and ignored the natural successor; the another comforter who fits the precise quality as Jesus gave it) and on the other hand elevated Jesus to partnership with his Sender, God.

I am from Islam. What is good of Yoruba quality, as long as it is not in conflicts with Islam, I keep it. I do not dobale for example. And I do not accept idobale or ikunle. No one can fori anyone bemi. I do not fori anyone be anybody.

Almahundis, keeps the worst qualities of his ethnicity; arrogance, ignorance, etc. Is a people better than the other, just because he or she is from this or that? Of course not. Proof: sometimes you meet jews who are dull as a dumbbells. They will not be the brightest in their classes, Same goes for every group. It is the individual that matters.

so when this worst of his people insult the best of my people, then I have to challenge him. Dr. Adegbite is a yoruba Muslim, recognized worldwide among muslim elites. I have seen a book written by a yoruba Muslim used in Arabic School by arabs, themselves. How this worst of his people justify his ethnic egoism? All over the worrld, the faces of nigerian muslims are primarily yorubas, spending their "selves" and wealth for the pleasure of Allah. I think he is a villager who just crawl out of under the rock he had lived in until he learnt the street language ot Cairo. That is not Arabic. It will be arabic when Lagos street yoruba is Pure University of Ibadan's Yoruba.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2010
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by muhsin(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^^

Hey, OLAADEGBU

Do you mind me advising you? Those postings you are eagerly making are but simply and deductively portraying your little if not none knowledge of what you may claim you do have knowledge about, i.e. Islam. For instance, I am a Muslim right from birth. Although the religion of Islam is very Arabic--language of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention; the Qur'an and for the Jannah (Muslim paradise) dwellers--but I know there are innumerable non-Muslims Arabians. I am informed about Lebanon, Syria, Egypt (particular Alexandria), Sudanese Nubians and host of others.

Hence, please go and rest or concentrate of other topics you are "informed" about. Thanks
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2010
But Olaadegbu will not see that the Jesus in the film wore beard (Olaadegbu is clean shaven; its called dirty shaven trying to look like a woman), and the women wrapped their heads (while todays christianity encourages tossing the bare head, flowing with long hair about, and the men wrapped their heads, tooo(while todays modern "christians" like Oaadegbu) cant get enough of uncovering of their heads).

SO much for being Jesus- like, sorry Christ-like.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by muhsin(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^^Most of these days Christians are just Christians by names.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by aletheia(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2010
Pastor AIO:

I didn't know that religion must have language. And that religion wey no get language must dey inferior to the one wey get language. Is it that God can only understand one language?
^^Well seems the Arabian god only understands Arabic.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2010
grin i am perplexed why a thread meant for xtians is invaded by theophobic jihadists. One even claim he knows islam because he was born in to it-what a poor way to claim authority.Yet another says Arabic language is the xclusive preserve of the muslims,contradicting yet what another said.Bunch of confusionists! Yet another says i speak Egyptian Street arabic,Alhamdulilah. For a Nigerdeltan to be able to speak broken MSA,must be the Lord's doing.
Why should I waste time with a fella who goes to consult with his road side alfa before running back to answer me. one who uses delay tactics before he is able to translate a simple phrase.Let any one who stands for the truth to go back on this thread and check how long it took for the Jihadist to interpret my written Arabic. I did his almost immediately-the times can be confirmed.
Did i even start this thread for any muslim. Laa! so are they not ashamed-I have not gone to any islamic thread to interfare with their posting,Yet i have enough islamic knowledge to even dislodge the Prophet (saw) I have done my presentations from within a christian thread, with sound quranic refrences.up till now,non of the jihadists have been able to answerme on Nasikh-so unfortunateall their Alfas have failed them. let me go to the other thread to continue to torpedo this foolish ones
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2010
aletheia:

^^Spot on observation. This thread was intended for Christians that can speak and understand Arabic but notice how they all showed up. Apparently afraid that more of their lies will be exposed.

What amazes me is why should they always imitate the Jews or Christians that they passionately detest? They do not only imitate the Jews they also imitate Christians. The Jews have a language - Hebrew, the Muslims now claims Arabic is their exclusive language forgetting that Christians have been speaking arabic ever before Islam was conceived. They copy the RCC who memorise and recite Latin even most do not understand it nor could they conduct a simple conversation with it; the Muslims equally memorise, recite and learn by rote without any comprehension claiming it is the language of their Allah. They also copy the King James Bible by writing in archaic English as if that is what makes it holy, and if you observe them closely you will realise that they are now referring to themselves as brothers and sisters, when did slaves begin to call themselves like that, are they now saying that they are children of Allah? The lie that they have been propagating that Jesus in arabic is Isa or Eesa has been uncovered by Almuhandis and we now know that the Arabic name is Yesua just as He is called in Hebrew - Yeshua, so their so called prophet Isa is not who we know as Yesua but another person.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2010
Almuhandis:

grin i am perplexed why a thread meant for xtians is invaded by theophobic jihadists. One even claim he knows islam because he was born in to it-what a poor way to claim authority.Yet another says Arabic language is the xclusive preserve of the muslims,contradicting yet what another said.Bunch of confusionists! Yet another says i speak Egyptian Street arabic,Alhamdulilah. For a Nigerdeltan to be able to speak broken MSA,must be the Lord's doing.
Why should I waste time with a fella who goes to consult with his road side alfa before running back to answer me. one who uses delay tactics before he is able to translate a simple phrase.Let any one who stands for the truth to go back on this thread and check how long it took for the Jihadist to interpret my written Arabic. I did his almost immediately-the times can be confirmed.
Did i even start this thread for any muslim. Laa! so are they not ashamed-I have not gone to any islamic thread to interfare with their posting,Yet i have enough islamic knowledge to even dislodge the Prophet (saw) I have done my presentations from within a christian thread, with sound quranic refrences.up till now,non of the jihadists have been able to answerme on Nasikh-so unfortunateall their Alfas have failed them. let me go to the other thread to continue to torpedo this foolish ones

Good job my brother! What pains them is that you understand the language that they have been forced to memorise from their infanthood and yet they are unable to converse in it fluently. Continue to learn the beautiful language which is a foreign language as this embarrasses and exposes them. Shukran. Shukran Jiddan.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
muhsin:

^^^

Hey, OLAADEGBU

Do you mind me advising you? Those postings you are eagerly making are but simply and deductively portraying your little if not none knowledge of what you may claim you do have knowledge about, i.e. Islam. For instance, I am a Muslim right from birth. Although the religion of Islam is very Arabic--language of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention; the Qur'an and for the Jannah (Muslim paradise) dwellers--but I know there are innumerable non-Muslims Arabians. I am informed about Lebanon, Syria, Egypt (particular Alexandria), Sudanese Nubians and host of others.

Hence, please go and rest or concentrate of other topics you are "informed" about. Thanks

For you information, this thread was opened for Christians to share their knowledge of the Arabic language as it is also the language of other arabians who are not Muslims. The Arabic language has been in existence before Islam and outside Islam so you cannot continue to deceive us that it is the exclusive preserve of Muslims. The fact that you were born by Muslims parents who indoctrinated you by forcing you to memorise and recite the language doesn't mean that you understand the language, and if you do Almuhandis has challenged you to converse with him even with the little he knows. I admit that I don't understand the language as I am willing to learn but don't come here to show that you have mastered the language when you have not.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2010
nopuqeater:

But Olaadegbu will not see that the Jesus in the film wore beard (Olaadegbu is clean shaven; its called dirty shaven trying to look like a woman), and the women wrapped their heads (while todays christianity encourages tossing the bare head, flowing with long hair about, and the men wrapped their heads, tooo(while todays modern "christians" like Oaadegbu) cant get enough of uncovering of their heads).

SO much for being Jesus- like, sorry Christ-like.

Can you distinguish between those acting in the film and the Person of Jesus?  Who told you that those acting in the film were the actual persons portrayed?  At least you watched the film unless you were just looking for what to critize about the actors and actresses.  My advise to you is to learn from the message taught in the film as this will give you a good idea of what the gospel is all about not the dressing or their appearances of the actors and actresses (and that's if you really understand the arabic language).
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 12:46am On Sep 09, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Good job my brother! What pains them is that you understand the language that they have been forced to memorise from their infanthood and yet they are unable to converse in it fluently. Continue to learn the beautiful language which is a foreign language as this embarrasses and exposes them. Shukran. Shukran Jiddan.
grin Asalamualaikum! yesua huwa ibnu Allahu.
thank you for identifying with the master Jesus. Assuedly i say unto you, because you have been bold and not ashamed of him, so also he will put in a kallimat min anti ( our advocate). Amin
pls go to this website and down load the offline version(under 300mb) of it.If every day you sit with it for an hour, you will become a master of the beautiful language -surpasingeven the prophet of JIhad.

www.madinaharabic.com

Shukran!
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 12:52am On Sep 09, 2010
cool cool On a second thought, agreed that arabic lang is yours.Thank you for leting us know. Can you guys just go-leave us alone.you guys should not force me to come to your dry threads on this forum. Pls leave us alone. All the followers of jesus, make una help me pray make this pests leave us alone.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:24am On Sep 09, 2010
Almuhandis:

grin Asalamualaikum! yesua huwa ibnu Allahu.
thank you for identifying with the master Jesus. Assuedly i say unto you, because you have been bold and not ashamed of him, so also he will put in a kallimat min anti ( our advocate). Amin
pls go to this website and down load the offline version(under 300mb) of it.If every day you sit with it for an hour, you will become a master of the beautiful language -surpasingeven the prophet of JIhad.

www.madinaharabic.com

Shukran!

Shukran.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by seyibrown(f): 1:42am On Sep 09, 2010
Isn't this thread for Christians who understand Arabic? Please stop coming in here to cause trouble!

If any muslim thinks the OP or anyone else is not translating correctly, why don't you just correct the errors in a civilised (ISLAMIC = PEACEFUL) manner, with the view to enlightenment and not blasphemy!

E so ra yin o! E ma je n re f'ejo yin sun Lemomu o(Ibadan accent)! grin Koboko ti mo n dun lori yin nigba te mo nt'orungbe ni ile keu si n be l'owo re o (Kwara accent)! grin

Awa o le f'odun meedogun ka keu ka to ka itumo re! Ni'joo ni o to ye ni! A fe mo itumo bi a se n koo ti a si n kaa (Ibadan accent)! We will recite with the spirit and with understanding!

Alfa Almuhandis, Carry go jo; I is(sic) singing and dancing along o jeee(Kwara accent)! grin
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nuclearboy(m): 5:33am On Sep 09, 2010
^^^ Koboko? They don't use koboko much anymore. What they do is chain neck to wrists and wrists to ankles. My bricklayer brought a boy to site and I almost wept. The wounds! shocked shocked shocked His oga laughingly told me the alfas chained him for 4days without food because he was sturbbon. What sturbonness? He didn't answer the prayer call fast enough. 13 year old. His eyes are now dead indicating deadened emotions. He beat him 2ce that day (with me begging like it was me) and it didn't seem to mean anything to the boy. When it was prayer time, he went through the motions. A life basedon fear.

When they eat in those ile-kewu, you'll think its animals fighting - grab and bolt or even stuff into your pocket to eat later. Which is why they'll not leave here - the emptiness has become life and they live in fear. Supporting error is a good thing for them cos they're taught it gives them points.

BTW, the longer and less applicable their stories/posts, the more certain the beatings they received then have dislodged vital brain portions
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2010
seyibrown:

Isn't this thread for Christians who understand Arabic? Please stop coming in here to cause trouble!

If any muslim thinks the OP or anyone else is not translating correctly, why don't you just correct the errors in a civilised (ISLAMIC = PEACEFUL) manner, with the view to enlightenment and not blasphemy!

E so ra yin o! E ma je n re f'ejo yin sun Lemomu o(Ibadan accent)! grin Koboko ti mo n dun lori yin nigba te mo nt'orungbe ni ile keu si n be l'owo re o (Kwara accent)! grin

Awa o le f'odun meedogun ka keu ka to ka itumo re! Ni'joo ni o to ye ni! A fe mo itumo bi a se n koo ti a si n kaa (Ibadan accent)! We will recite with the spirit and with understanding!

Alfa Almuhandis, Carry go jo; I is(sic) singing and dancing along o jeee(Kwara accent)! grin

Ese Ma grin infact i prefer this new Title you just gave me ALFA MUHANDIS grin grin shei see as i dey role for floor .
this boys still get hangover from the torture house called ile-kewu. my sister in the Lord May my Rab'bana (Lord) yesua almasihu guard your heart. Amen. see where i torpedo one of them www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445327.576
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2010
Coming back from Sallah Break, and noticing the much noise and claims, have this O Christians:

"And who turns away from the Religion of Ibrâhim (Abraham) (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism) except him who befools himself? Truly, we chose him in this world and Verily, in the Hereafter he will be among the righteous.

When his Lord said to him, "Submit (i.e. be a Muslim)!" He said, "I have submitted myself (as a Muslim) to the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists)."

And this (submission to Allâh, Islâm) was enjoined by Ibrâhim (Abraham) upon his sons and by Ya'qûb (Jacob), (saying), "O My sons! Allâh has chosen for you the (true) religion, Then die not except in the faith of Islâm (as Muslims - Islâmic Monotheism)."

Or were you witnesses when death approached Ya'qûb (Jacob)? When He said unto his sons, "What will you worship after me?" they said, "We shall Worship your Ilâh (God - Allâh), the Ilâh (God) of your fathers, Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), one Ilâh (God), and to Him we submit (in Islâm)."

[Baqarah: 130-133]

Hope you can see your folly O disbelievers in Islam!
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by bashydemy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2010
Pls tell them oooo Happy Eld Mubarak
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2010
if indeed you are a true muslim you would stay away from this thread, simple courtesy demands it.especially since you say your religion is one of peace. shukran-yesua loves you
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by bashydemy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2010
Almuhandis:

if indeed you are a true muslim you would stay away from this thread, simple courtesy demands it.especially since you say your religion is one of peace. shukran-yesua loves you
This is NL and i dont see the reason why i can't here on any tread/forum cos my contribution is highly needed if am wrong let seun say so
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by seyibrown(f): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin! Una welcome back o!
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2010
Still for non-Muslims to ruminate over:

"Say (O Muhammad): "He is Allâh, (the) One.

"Allâh-us-Samad (the Self-sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).

"He begets not, nor was He begotten;

"And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

[Al-Ikhlaas: 1-4]

Allaah is ever Great!
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2010
for God so love the World, that he gave is only begotten son, And as he came out of the water a voice spoke from heaven 'this is my beloved son. Which implies that the yesua that walked the earth was the Beloved of God grin in Arabic he would also be called Habîbullâh cheesy نعم
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2010
"Or Say you that Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob) and Al-Asbât [the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)] were Jews or Christians? Say, "Do you know better or does Allâh (knows better, ; that they All were Muslims)? And who is more unjust than he who conceals the testimony [i.e. to believe in Prophet Muhammad when He comes, written in their Books. he has from Allâh? And Allâh is not unaware of what you do."

[Al-Baqarah: 140]
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by nopuqeater: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2010
Almuhandis must be a sick man. Habibullah is Muhammad (AS). Read the Quran and see how Allah Subhannah wa Ta'ala attaches Muhammad's name to His Own Name: Muhammad Rasulullah. In Surah Munafiq which wil fit many Arewa leadership and many Yoruba leaders starts with Rasullah before Allah mentioned His Own Name.

By the way, since you say Yesua is the son of Yahweh, who is the wife of Yahweh?

It is prudent that Yahweh has a consort to have a child, otherwise it will acceptable that illegitimacies is actually copying Yahweh's process of having children.

I need answer.

I know you will not, since you are talking out of ignorance. Seyi, o je sun seyin fun eniyon to ma mu e lo si inu ino. Mo ti so fun e o. Sugbon o ku si e lowo.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2010
When will almuhandis resume his wretched Arabic lesson.

Nay, Faaqidu shayin laa yu'ti-hi' ['He who has not cannot give'].

I am waiting for you.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by bashydemy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2010
nopuqeater:

Almuhandis must be a sick man. Habibullah is Muhammad (AS). Read the Quran and see how Allah Subhannah wa Ta'ala attaches Muhammad's name to His Own Name: Muhammad Rasulullah. In Surah Munafiq which wil fit many Arewa leadership and many Yoruba leaders starts with Rasullah before Allah mentioned His Own Name.

By the way, since you say Yesua is the son of Yahweh, who is the wife of Yahweh?

It is prudent that Yahweh has a consort to have a child, otherwise it will acceptable that illegitimacies is actually copying Yahweh's process of having children.

I need answer.

I know you will not, since you are talking out of ignorance. Seyi, o je sun seyin fun eniyon to ma mu e lo si inu ino. Mo ti so fun e o. Sugbon o ku si e lowo.
abulbanaat:

When will almuhandis resume his wretched Arabic lesson.

Nay, Faaqidu shayin laa yu'ti-hi' ['He who has not cannot give'].

I am waiting for you.
hahahaha resume i doubt that you will no see them here for like 2days since it has to do with a concrete question like this and they will be back with another issue derailing the question
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2010
hahahaha resume i doubt that you will no see them here for like 2days since it has to do with a concrete question like this and they will be back with another issue derailing the question
[quote][/quote]
cool Sir! I thought you had brain matter in your skull, sincerely so I thought. But since you have allowed outcasts to HIJACK our discussion, you left me with no option than to enter Harbun with you. I dont have to proof to any of these kafirs if I know arabic or not-I dont. Afterall (on a second thought) I see that this thread is irresistable to these kelbu-كلاب
No wonder you cannot stay out-enjoy your stay.
angry Do I need to answer any dog here-what about all the answers i gave? I even asked questions from the quran yet so called muslims cant respond-they ask me I answer there and then, but them angrythey ran off to consult their road side alfas. NOW HERE COMES ANOTHER INTIFADA cool NO ONE WOULD BE SPARED, INCLUDING THE PEDOPHILE HIMSELF-MEET BE AT THE BATTLE FIELD //www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445327.576.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by bashydemy(m): 1:50am On Sep 13, 2010
Almuhandis:

cool Sir! I thought you had brain matter in your skull, sincerely so I thought. But since you have allowed outcasts to HIJACK our discussion, you left me with no option than to enter Harbun with you. I dont have to proof to any of these kafirs if I know arabic or not-I dont. Afterall (on a second thought) I see that this thread is irresistable to these kelbu-كلاب
No wonder you cannot stay out-enjoy your stay.
angry Do I need to answer any dog here-what about all the answers i gave? I even asked questions from the quran yet so called muslims cant respond-they ask me I answer there and then, but them angrythey ran off to consult their road side alfas. NOW HERE COMES ANOTHER INTIFADA cool NO ONE WOULD BE SPARED, INCLUDING THE craddle-robber HIMSELF-MEET BE AT THE BATTLE FIELD //www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445327.576.
hmmm you are the most stupid idiot and you are suffering from brain derailed lots of questions have been put to you but you cannot Answer them but if you are ready i can personally confront you ask me any Question but pls if you wanna ask Question make sure with proof cos if am gonna ask its gonna be with proof shall we start ask anything and you shall get reply right away
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by abulbanaat(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2010
كلاب – kelbu!

كلاب, you ought to know that the transliteration of the word in Arabic is 'Kilaab' not the damned 'kelbu' that you wrote. The latter is singular while the former is plural.

And the correct accent ought to be 'Kalb.' Your 'ke' is rustic.

'You left me with no option than to enter Harbun with you.'

Even the common rule is that the last vowel in every Arabic word is silent. Your faint and crooked knowledge of the Arabic Language has failed you.

Your word ought to read 'Har'b' not your wretched 'Harbun.' And contextually you have failed in the usage of the word. Do you ask me how? I shall teach you if you want.

But I like to ask; are you one of those stupid Christians sent to Sudan and other Arabic speaking countries to learn Arabic Language against the Muslims? Indeed you are all fools.

"They intend to put out the light of Allâh (i.e. the religion of Islâm, this Qur'ân, and Prophet Muhammad) with their mouths. But Allâh will complete His light even though the disbelievers hate (it).

"He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the Religion of Truth (Islâmic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger Muhammad hate (it)." [Saff: 8-9].

I will advise you, O Muhandis, to stop showing that you have any knowledge of the Arabic, I do not mean you cannot have it, many orientalists before you such as David Cowan, Arberry, Edward Williams, etc, had had it, in fact they were very proficient yet they could not achieve their intent of destroying Islam; so you too, as you have shown that you are interested in the language, should go back and learn it properly then come let us see what you have. But that you should come here and boast of what you lack, O je'yan re ni'su.

Even your English is very poor. Can't you polish your English first, I think that ought to be your major concern, before you trade in crooked Arabic? You need English for you pastor business than Arabic; the Arabs are still Muslims just as the English are still Christians.

And if you do not mind, 'a person that runs to a roadside Alfa' can teach you English Language; he had the privilege of studying two English Language related courses in two Nigerian Universities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. / If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? / What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.