Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,590 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic (18651 Views)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by zubeyr(m): 3:33am On Oct 25, 2010
@ muhandis
Ikhrass ya munafiq ya aduwa Al haq massiruka ila aljahim daimen abeden
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by zubeyr(m): 3:39am On Oct 25, 2010
un poltron comme toi ne parle pas  l Arabe je doute que tu sois polyglott rends moi un service va te faire pendre ailleurs
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2010
zubeyr:

@ muhandis
Ikhrass ya munafiq ya aduwa Al haq massiruka ila aljahim daimen abeden

Laa grin anta laa taqdar qul haadaa.ihdhar cool

zubeyr:

un poltron comme toi ne parle pas  l Arabe je doute que tu sois polyglott rends moi un service va te faire pendre ailleurs
Boy you need medical help grin you cant pose for me grin I dont need you at all.since i defeat you all in the other thread, you are now entering French.Open a new thread, i assure you ,you will get followers for french class.

For the last time leave my thread alone.shame no they worry you. I thought i had disgraced you in the other thread.
you are an unbeliever,so you have no business here.In case you have forgotten, this thread is for Yesua's followers.

1 Like

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2010
qul lee in Arabic means Tell me قل لي
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by zubeyr(m): 1:48am On Oct 26, 2010
Anta himar la tefhem chey en wa kazzab
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by zubeyr(m): 1:58am On Oct 26, 2010
You can't speak Arabic stop copying stuff you don't understand
neither you or  your cohort can defeat me in any thread unless in your dream
May Almighty God  protect me from following  your Yesua Allahumma Amen
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 1:19am On Oct 27, 2010
zubeyr:

You can't speak Arabic stop copying stuff you don't understand
neither you or  your cohort can defeat me in any thread unless in your dream
May Almighty God  protect me from following  your Yesua Allahumma Amen
cheesy all jihadists worldwide have a common virus-the virus of imapatience.no wonder suicide bombing is a hobby.When I posted a reply you were not even online anymore.
Now you quickly came back and declare yourself the father of Arabic on nairaland, inMY ABSENCE cool Very strange.
And yet from the very beginning, even before you came to my thread-i have made it clear that I didnt come to compete with anyone especially a unbeliever like you. Well since you have declared your self a winner in a non contesting situation,i have come to a conclusion that there is no need reasoning with a nut case.stay deluded-Like I told one of your brothers before-you don win ;Dok I dont know arabic.byebye.you have just been ERASED undecided

1 Like

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by bashydemy(m): 5:35am On Oct 27, 2010
He only Challenge you by saying you can't speak Arabic so why the spitting on your PC?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2010
grin nooo I didnt spit on my Pc. ok abeg I beg you guys in Allah's name could you guys leave me to do the reason for this thread. pls
We can do all our disagreement in the other threads. pls shukran laka wink
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by bashydemy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2010
Well you have been forgiven go and sin no more grin grin
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by zubeyr(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2010
I still reiterate the fact that you can't speak or understand Arabic
This would be my last reply to you I have no time for lunatic like you
ANTA JAHIL WA HIMAR WA SHUKRANE YA KIRD
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2010
cool NAAM. Me too!
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
bashy_demy:

Well you have been forgiven go and sin no more grin grin
cool Shukran! Anna jiddan farhan grin
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Sweetnecta: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
And he fools his brain dead comrades by his lies. Won o kuku mo otun yato sosi.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by vedaxcool(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2010
Sweetnecta:

And he fools his brain dead comrades by his lies. Won o kuku mo otun yato sosi.

Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2010
cool men i am enjoying this attention,its obvious you guys cant do without me grin hang on as i give you the bread of live

1 Like

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by bashydemy(m): 12:01am On Oct 29, 2010
Almuhandis:

cool men i am enjoying this attention,its obvious you guys cant do without me grin hang on as i give you the bread of live
Did i hear you say bread of life? bread of life fire wasn't that was Judas eat and later Betray Jesus? wasn't that what Peter and Deny Jesus 3times? i tire for this guy call Aljanu oooo
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 1:04am On Oct 30, 2010
cool Speak; in Arabic is takallam.
eg takallam ila yesua almasiya-speak to jesus Christ (messiah)
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by bashydemy(m): 1:55am On Oct 30, 2010
@Almuhandis why are you ignoring my Question this shows that you can't Defend your religion
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by adaybayor(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2010
@almuhandis, can you give me a brief and straight forward meaning of jihad

and one other thing is that understing arabic does not mean you undy anything about islam, they are two diff. things, one is a lang. the other a religion ok, so stop pretending you understand islam
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by bashydemy(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2010
Well he has went to his pastor's again for another reply he has been brainwashed Almighty Allah will save him
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2010
@ Poster
Wallahi laa tafham shayan fii haadhihil lughatil kareemah.
anta jadeedun fi tadreesi llugha.
sa akhyar laka idha ghalaqta fammak.

The poster obviously understand nothing about the noble lang.
He has composed ungrammatical and meaningless statements.
Better for u if u stop flaunting ur ignorance.
ignoramus
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Sweetnecta: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2010
The guy called Almuhandis has pride like Fir'awn, Shaytan [and it wss the source of their doom].
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2010
;d oops! they are still here?
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2010
grin ….-----‘for my people perish for lack of knowledge’-the Christian God.
I am not worthy to define JIHAD-laa.But I must turn to the Holy Quran for the definition and the modis oparandi. May Allah reward me as I speak his commandments.
Jihad is a command to all muslims, enforced by the Holy Quran (you can say otherwise-you can not modify the Quran!)
The focus of Jihad is to overcome people who do not accept islam. In Mohammed’s day jihad was therefore practiced against xtians and jews on a regular basis, as well as people who were idol worshippers-anyone who did not convert to islam(confirm from surah 2vs217; 4vs71-104; 8vs24-36,39-65. Ok enough of just reeling of surahs, let the quran speak clearly:
‘THOSE WHO REJECT ISLAM MUST BE KILLED . IF THEY TURN BACK(FROM ISLAM),TAKE(HOLD OF) THEM AND KILL THEM WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM-------surah 4 vs 89,the Noble quran
SO WHEN YOU MEET(in fight-jihad in Allah’s cause)THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE, SMITE(their) NECKS TILL WHEN YOU HAVE KILLED AND WOUNDED MANY OF THEM, THEN BIND A BOND FIRMLY(on them, ie take them as captives) surah 47 vs 4, the Noble Quran
I can go on and on (while they will keep living in deceit and self denial)
Allah commanded the Prophet muhammed to enforce KILLING rather than take prisoners(chilling!)
‘IT IS NOT FOR A PROPHET THAT HE SHOULD TAKE PRISONERS OF WAR(and free them with a ransom) UNTILL HE HAD MADE A GREAR SLAUTHER(among his enemies) IN THE LAND. Surah 8 vs 67, the NOBLE QURAN.
So much more to say, let me stop here for now (may yesua grant me access to his jabali mukadas!)
When I return I will(from the quran) expose the origin of the killing and hatred the muslims have against the Christians.
Shukran jiddan
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by bashydemy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
Aljanu you always make me laugh, did you read where it says war you always find a way to bring out any comment but when a Question was put to you. you not gonna be here for days ok here is the Question for you again Did Jesus forgive Judas and of what sin, so when are you gonna get on here again.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by Almuhandis: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2010
grin foolish! if he didnt forgive him, is that why women and children and other non muslims must be killed for islam to reign. I slam is already a dying religion.you will remember i said this. always holding on straw, leaving the substance for the trash.
I only posted the above because one of you is asking for the verses where you your useless Allah commands the destruction of other people simply because they wont follow a dead religion cool.
Go and jump in to the lagoon because I refuse to answer your question grin
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by bashydemy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2010
grin grin grin grin you answer Question's with insult kai you are an idiot what planet are you from again remind i know you once said planet of the apes am i right? you just bring the wrath of God on yourself and you have started what you can't finish, about Killing almost all the prophets fight war one way or the other except Jesus not sure why maybe him dey fear well he try to when he has his disciples to sell there bags and by sword but the enemies are too much for him so he have to give up. give me a proof in the Bible where Jesus said he come to die for our sin.
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by adaybayor(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2010
@almuhandis

i told you to give me mean of jihad , your damn foolish idiot went beating about the bush , now i no your problem(ignorance) , out of stupid arrogance u have refused to learn , this forum is for pple that have got brain or at least ready to learn and not arrogant fools like you, instead learning u av decided to flaunt you illitracy, if you are ready to learn then read this and stop being a perv!

in its simplest form jihad means "striving(not killing) to the righteous path" it could be with your soul, you can even perform jihad on your self( fool i am not telling u to commit suicide or u go hell straight without judgement) by condemning evil and doing good dids, you can perform jihad by given arms to the poor , and i wont forget to tell you that holy war is just another form of jihad,

i guess dt is enough to temporarily stop your display of foolishness, i know it is inherent in you
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by adaybayor(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2010
@almuhandis

i told you to give me mean of jihad , your damn foolish idiot went beating about the bush , now i no your problem(ignorance) , out of stupid arrogance u have refused to learn , this forum is for pple that have got brain or at least ready to learn and not arrogant fools like you, instead learning u av decided to flaunt you illitracy, if you are ready to learn then read this and stop being a perv!

in its simplest form jihad means "striving(not killing) to the righteous path" it could be with your soul, you can even perform jihad on your self( fool i am not telling u to commit suicide or u go hell straight without judgement) by condemning evil and doing good dids, you can perform jihad by given arms to the poor , and i wont forget to tell you that holy war is just another form of jihad,

i guess dt is enough to temporarily stop your display of foolishness, i know it is inherent in you
Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic by adaybayor(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
@almuhandis

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? / The Church Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Recession - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.