Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? (20007 Views)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
dairykidd:

grin grin
aswear bros..... my babe fit get 5bfs and o go take am as normal thing.... I was born and brought up in Lagos.... came here in 2005.... abj girls rewired my Brain with their mumuness.... my last relationship was in lag.... am just into partnership with my babe being d CEO managing other partnership and na normal thing....
no b madness

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
dairykidd:

grin grin
aswear bros..... my babe fit get 5bfs and o go take am as normal thing.... I was born and brought up in Lagos.... came here in 2005.... abj girls rewired my Brain with their mumuness.... my last relationship was in lag....but here in abj, am just into partnership with my babe being d CEO managing other partnerships and na normal thing....
no b madnessgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Filmewell(f): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2019

13 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
Robnectar:
it's okay miss.... life no b by force.... wink
I don't even get u. Besides you've never messaged me before.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin
Wife material fit dey Abuja sha....
Tor. That mentality is affecting d good ones.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Filmewell:
Generalization. I live in Abuja and I know many decent ladies here.
But the men most of them are seriously broke. I even pity them .to be a man is not easy. You will see some of them carrying back pack around, I tell that's all their property in the that bag. And they are beggars once they meet you like this ehn before you say Jack Robinson. That's how I met one the other before anything he is talking of traveling abroad through me because I let it slip am a nurse
Buhhhaaahhhhaaaahaaaa. To be a Nigerian ain't easy.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Robnectar:
aswear bros..... my babe fit get 5bfs and o go take am as normal thing.... I was born and brought up in Lagos.... came here in 2005.... abj girls rewired my Brain with their mumuness.... my last relationship was in lag.... am just into partnership with my babe being d CEO managing other partnership and na normal thing....
no b madnessgrin
Hmmmmm, see Abuja guy using Abuja babe to climb d ladder.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Ifeoluwav(f): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hasty generalisation

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Filmewell:
But the men most of them are seriously broke. I even pity them .to be a man is not easy. You will see some of them carrying back pack around, I tell that's all their property in the that bag. And they are beggars once they meet you like this ehn before you say Jack Robinson. That's how I met one the other before anything he is talking of traveling abroad through me because I let it slip am a nurse
So the number of broke guys is more than the ladies??haba.....

then abuja is not a city for the rich
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by elonize(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
lefulefu:
i am not abuja based but then i know a number of guys based in abuja are also into the gigolo stuff as well.one guy like dat wey we go primary school together right now he"s based in abuja.the tell me he dey sleep with sugar mummies and dem dey pay am.d dude no dey hide anything for me.he said there are lots of bored wives married to wealthy politicians or wealthy single sugar mummies who hire sugarboys to service them.
shocked my eyes dey see something, abeg connect me to dat ur guy na
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by finalboss(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Filmewell:
Now you sound like a ripper. Nwanyiawkaetiti
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by victorian(f): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Robnectar:
I was born and brought up in Lagos.... came here in abj in d year 2005.... lag girls can love you for being urself even of u no get money.... but most abj girls are wired completely diffrnt DAT even we guys here in abj are adapting to d way they think, like for example..... I know say my babe get like or more than 3boyfrnds and me as a guy take am as normal thing, babe is DAT not stupidity?....... and all nah bcox of dis money grin

Lol
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
victorian:

Lol

plz tell me if am not ryt nah grin
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by finalboss(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
So the number of broke guys is more than the ladies??haba.....

then abuja is not a city for the rich
nor mind her, when she finally meets the rich ones. Nor be to use anger rip em off. Naso them they talk. They are desperate
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hmmmmm, see Abuja guy using Abuja babe to climb d ladder.
babe nthin like ladder here.... am talking on base on experience wink
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ifeoluwav:
Hasty generalisation
this is not just some random generalising... babe nah abj u dey stay
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
finalboss:
nor mind her, when she finally meets the rich ones. Nor be to use anger rip em off. Naso them they talk. They are desperate
we know watsup with most ladies for abuja na......see as she use mouth shout generalization as the matter concern girls
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by victorian(f): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Robnectar:
plz tell me if am not ryt nah grin

I don't know oooo

grin

Sighs man and woman matter just makes me laugh most times . My own na just to watch.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
Most Abj babes dey into runs! Period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Right now in wuse 2 after wuse market port novo street i dey dere live ashana plenty evereywhere i for snap but i no wan dey rude grin hot hot ashana even those wey were hijab

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
elonize:
shocked my eyes dey see something, abeg connect me to dat ur guy na
na waoh na today u dey hear such news shocked
na wetin most young guys for abuja dey do nau cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lalasticlala what do you think? Do you feel there are no wife materials in Abuja?

undecided
Stylishly calling for front page.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
victorian:

I don't know oooo

grin

Sighs man and woman matter just makes me laugh most times . My own na just to watch.
u self get ur roles wey u dey play... how many bfs u get
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

undecided
u no want make d topic enter FP because ur location nah abj and u also get ur roles wey u dey play concerning d discussion we holding here cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
Robnectar:
u no want make d topic enter FP because ur location nah abj and u also get ur roles wey u dey play concerning d discussion we holding here cheesy

Lol. You're wrong.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. You're wrong.
lol... so tell me what do u think abt d topic thoughsmiley
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

undecided
Atleast having 3 threads hit Frontpage within 3 months ain't no small feat dear grin

Apart from that, this is a social discourse
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Robnectar:
babe nthin like ladder here.... am talking on base on experience wink
Good one
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
finalboss:
Now you sound like a ripper. Nwanyiawkaetiti
I sound like a ripper?
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
ClixMaster:
Most Abj babes dey into runs! Period.
and those ones dat travel to abuja from other states telling their boyfriends or fiancees that na one business or so carry dem come abuja...we all know wetin carry them go dere grin

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
elonize:
:, abeg connect me to dat ur guy na

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
Right now in wuse 2 after wuse market port novo street i dey dere live ashana plenty evereywhere i for snap but i no wan dey rude grin hot hot ashana even those wey were hijab
That's besides the point. There are ashana in all cities. You no different from them if u soliciting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm Young And Making It - Photos / Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live / Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.