Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? (20010 Views)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
victorian:

My dear , the society won't allow us breathe in peace and live our lives . Also family too will also butt in with their mentalities.

Have dated a younger guy before and I regretted it at the end. There are certain crucial decisions the younger guy is meant to take as a man but cos of his age and his exposure . I will be hearing , my dad said. My mum said . my aunty said , you are kind of older , left to me as a guy I don't really care but when it comes to parents putting their foot down, Victorian am so so sorry sad and its breaking my heart saying this but it seems my dad is pessimistic about the age difference and tribe .
While my mum is even like over her dead body .

Have heard such excuses way back , when I was still naive and foolishly in love . I won't fall for such traps anymore . Experience is the best teacher .

You are better off with ladies in their 20s. And I'm better off with my age bracket kind of guys .

Thank me later smiley
Deep. Age is just a number Sha. Some guys in their mid 20s get sense pass many guys in their mid 30s...

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

Sure. Compare the marriage rate to the population of those between age 25-35; you'd probably get 0.005% marriage conversion rate/marriageable age of the population.

Like I said, the cool and calm ones are so small that they seem to be negligible.

How will a hungry/broke boys like me attract a broke lady too. I should be attracting sugar mummies
So broke girls should be attracting sugar daddies? Be careful though, I heard some rich people exchange destinys of gullible to make themselves richer.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by mrphysics(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So broke girls should be attracting sugar daddies? Be careful though, I heard some rich people exchange destinys of gullible to make themselves richer.

@ the emboldened, ladies are already doing that. It's a forgone conclusion, no longer debatable.

To others:
Lol, akuko mike ejiagha
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by rashfat(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
victorian:

I will find and marry you...*Promise*

I understand too. That's why I need to be very careful and weigh both sides , with naija parents, friends and family factor join. Love and compatibility is not enough in this side of the continent .

Thanks dear .
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

Lol, akuko mike ejiagha
Odinma
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by victorian(f): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Deep. That was how one was like his mom did this, his mom said that. His mom kept disturbing him to come back to the western part during that election period for safety, that dude is safer with family than alone in Abuja... His mom even waybilled fried chicken and food ingredients for the dude. This dude is in his 30s oooo! Ajekpako like me was turned off by such blatant ajebutter shii... I had to jakpa abeg.

Such things are annoying . Can u imagine ? 30? Too bad .

U made the right decision . Cause it will always be mummy said this . mummy said that . A man should be able to stand up for himself and take some final decisions after consulting parents and friends. He wears the shoes , so he should be able to make a final and concrete decision in his relationship after weighing peoples advice .
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by mrphysics(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That question is now the norm among guys o. It's irritating. I don't even need to ask such question, simple interaction and observation and I'll pick that up.

I see. But not always. One asked me where I work, I told her Mr. Bigg's restaurant. That was how it ended
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by victorian(f): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=rashfat post=76682304][/quote]

That's deep smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Saintino111(m): 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
If you say so...
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by rashfat(m): 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
victorian:

That's deep smiley

Note today's date please....I like ur openness, sincerity and maturity
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

I see. But not always. One asked me where I work, I told her Mr. Bigg's restaurant. That was how it ended
My dear Abuja guys are something else o
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
Saintino111:
If you say so...
Contribute to the discourse pls
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
rashfat:

I'll be very happy if this happens. Atleast this thread has brought two together. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. How about u guess?
lol guess ke..... okay 26wink
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Many of them are fraudsters and connected to politicians.
very true.... grin
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
victorian:

Theyve come again

Can't you just use selective blindness with your eyes and skip my stories part ?

Its not hard, close your eyes when u see Victorian .

nah monitoring spirit b DATgrin
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

For easy remembrance.

It's a business transaction here. If you meet any new babe for Abuja, the first question she will ask you is "where are you working". She's not interested in what you do in your workplace. If your response isn't among the names on her Next Level list, then she has no business with you. However, you might be shocked to meet same babe along Adetokumbo Ademola Crescent by 9pm today.
so u guys in abuja how una dey take cope getting a serious girlfriend over there? dat my guy doing sugerboy business in abuja say god forbid he settles with an abuja babe.says wen im wan settle down na non abuja babe im go settle down with.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by victorian(f): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
rashfat:

Hmmm! Thanks .
Such determination, first ever smiley

@ the bolded life is too short to pretend and create unnecessary games. My openess , gives me so much freedom within. Most men don't like it but hey! This is me, hate me or like me. Life must go on.
My female friends ,some family members and my Pastors appreciate me a lot for it . smiley

But thanks on the compliments . smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Raalsalghul:
37 and half grin grin grin grin grin
oh no motherfvckergrin
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by victorian(f): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:
nah monitoring spirit b DATgrin

grin tell am o
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
victorian:

grin tell am o
they will soon tirewink

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:
lol guess ke..... okay 26wink
Naso. U try
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:
oh no motherfvckergrin
He tried
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
lefulefu:
so u guys in abuja how una dey take cope getting a serious girlfriend over there? dat my guy doing sugerboy business in abuja say god forbid he settles with an abuja babe.says wen im wan settle down na non abuja babe im go settle down with.
Lol. This mentality though. Does the city one live in affect their true nature? No matter where he goes, his karma will b served hot.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by rashfat(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
You're welcome

[
quote author=victorian post=76682944]

Hmmm! Thanks .

@ the bolded life is too short to pretend and create unnecessary games. My openess , gives me so much freedom within. Most men don't like it but hey! This is me, hate me or like me. Life must go on.
My female friends ,some family members and my Pastors appreciate me a lot for it . smiley

[/quote]
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He tried
oya tell me.... me guessing 26/26
am rytwink
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by rashfat(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'll be very happy if this happens. Atleast this thread has brought two together. Good luck

It is well
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. This mentality though. Does the city one live in affect their true nature? No matter where he goes, his karma will b served hot.
who no like good thing cheesy
even ladies wey dey do proffesional runz job always want to settle with a decent and caring guy cheesy wen time don reach 4 dem to settle down.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by rashfat(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
[ cryquote author=victorian post=76682944]

Hmmm! Thanks .

[/quote]

I just sent you a mail missy
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by mrphysics(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
lefulefu:
Bro, for me nah non Abuja babe ooo. It's less risky.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:
oya tell me.... me guessing 26/26
am rytwink
U try
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

Bro, for me nah non Abuja babe ooo. It's less risky.
And you'll bring her to Abuja right? How sure are you she won't b carried away by the flashy cars and all?

Very funny dude. Just pray for a responsible lady that's all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm Young And Making It - Photos / Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live / Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.