Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. (2630 Views)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back / Thick Girls- Who Doesnt Love Em??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by thebaron(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2010
Well Nairalanders, I must say that this really hard for me cos I am not the type of guy who reveals how he feels. However, I have to state here that I feel really terrible about what has happened to me. August 31st 2010, my fiancée told me that she doesn't love me. I cant seem to understand it. We had been dating for 3 years, and everything seemed so perfect. I know I love her beyond words but right now I feel so betrayed and my heart is pieces. I doubt if I can love or trust another woman again. She has dumped me without any other explanation other than she doesn't love me anymore. We have already set dates for our wedding and now this. Please I am trying to make sense of the whole thing and right now it feels like a dream. Please someone help me.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by likeme(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2010
Take heart, It Happens in life. Thank god she did not disappaer on ur wedding day or start affair when she is fully married.

Thank your star now and move on, check beside, around you, there are ladies there that loves you. Get along and get a new life

Peleeeee
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by thebaron(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^^^^
Thanks, I am trying to forget her, but to be frank it is so frigging hard. We were so close, she was my best friend, sister and lover. I built my world around her. I wish I can stop feeling the way I am feeling now. I told a few of my close friends and my family and they were outraged. I guess this is one of those things we see in life.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by likeme(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2010
It happens, It's as if the world is crumbling on your head, it's as if you don't know how to make things work. Nevertheless, look inward nd draw strenght from your inner ability, Pray if you can. Get something else you can push the pain into.

e.g see yourself as somebody that want to be better than she left you so you can channel alll the energy into a professional course, I bet you you will pass, . or Channel it into sport if you like 1, u will excel or be reading books or be attending programs. Men you will come out better.

It's not meant to be , if it has been meant to be, it will work out.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by MissyB1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2010
**Big Hug**
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by Omolola1(f): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2010
Am really sorry about what happened to you. u should be thankful she did this before the wedding. take heart~
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by Olami099(m): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2010
Women!Women!!Women!!!They are not to be trusted.If u see a snake and a woman passing kill d woman first before killing d snake cos dey are 1 of d deadiest creature on earth.Take care bruz,gather ur pieces 2gether and move on,live goes on.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by Omolola1(f): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2010
@Olami, So you would rather kill your mother instead of a snake, bah~
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by no1madman(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2010
Olami099:

Women!Women!!Women!!!They are not to be trusted.If u see a snake and a woman passing kill d woman first before killing d snake cos dey are 1 of d deadiest creature on earth.Take care bruz,gather your pieces 2gether and move on,live goes on.
haba!y i go kill woman b4 snake. . .dat proverb get as e be!
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2010
You still need to investigate the reasons,its very important you know why she did that,because your new relationship could end up the same way or in the same fashion.I guess you live in Nigeria,i know there are so many pastors that say a lot of bullshit.Its possible they might have told her something .Get to find out .
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by eveneky: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2010
pls my dear, thank God that it happened now. Every disappointment is always a blessing.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by kokoye(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2010
Someone (parent or pastor) obviously told her something.

Ladies dont usually behave like that after planning for a wedding.

What else can I say? Suck it up and move on.

I know it is tough but you have to - for your own good and future.

Please do not take it out on other women - your wife is out there waiting for you.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by omofat: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^ Nobody told her anything.

I know what happened.

She met another guy that has excited/is exciting her. She has to explore those feelings, thinking the grass is greener and all that rubbish.

She will realize that the other grass is brown later. It may or may not be too late then.

In the meantime bro, try and hold yourself together and keep your dignity - that's all you gat left o. Do NOT beg!

I know it is easier said than done (trust me, I KNOW). Natural instinct is to beg and convince and cajole and pamper. DONT DO IT
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by SunnyDayz: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2010
Really sorry to hear this. Tough sit to deal with. But everything happens for a reason sweetheart. Looking back, can you honesty say that there were no warning signs? Personally, I think she met someone else. I don't think a woman would do this after three years of dating and an engagement.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by honeric01(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2010
Bro, before anything happens, they must have been signs and traits, i bet you were too blinded by love and didn't take note of these little signs, sorry bro, for every disappointment comes a reward (Blessing in abundance). just count it as one of those things that a man should (must or otherwise) pass through. embarassed

Get someone to confide with, don't keep to yourself, go out with friends, try to get yourself engaged with other things, sooner enough, you'd be just fine to face life and relationship again. sad

God is watching us all! cool
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by thebaron(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2010
@All, I appreciate all your comments, well I cant say I know what caused this. Well she did show some funny signs some months ago, but I dismissed it as cold feet. I have tried to ask her why she did this to me, but she has offered is that she doesnt love me and she doesnt want to continue with the relationship. I told my mum about it and she is so disturbed about it. Everyone in my family really liked her all my friends liked her and to top it off I loved her too much (maybe I still do). But I am goin to forget her and channel my energy into my work.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by Olami099(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2010
Omolola1:

@Olami, So you would rather kill your mother instead of a snake, bah~
God forbid!!!IMPOSSIBLE!!!Nowadays badwomen has corrupted d goodones.It is hardly to find a quality woman nowadays. @omolola is dat understood,i hope wat happens to dis poster wld not happen to 190 cos he is going to,
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by kokoye(m): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2010
thebaron:

@All, I appreciate all your comments, well I cant say I know what caused this. Well she did show some funny signs some months ago, but I dismissed it as cold feet. I have tried to ask her why she did this to me, but she has offered is that she doesnt love me and she doesnt want to continue with the relationship. I told my mum about it and she is so disturbed about it. Everyone in my family really liked her all my friends liked her and to top it off I loved her too much (maybe I still do). But I am goin to forget her and channel my energy into my work.

Maybe there's someone else like omo fat said earlier then.

Good luck to you
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by tpiah: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2010
Take heart, It Happens in life. Thank god she did not disappaer on your wedding day or start affair when she is fully married.

gbam.

broken engagement is bad, but still better than broken marriage.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2010
Is very obvious that she is not meant 4 u.Open ur eyes n look @ d other lady nxt 2 u.D lord is ur strength.I must say that there re still so wonder n lovely ladies out there.So dnt let d bitter experience of this affect ur further r/ship.

If u close ur eyes because u think that there re bad people around,when the good would pass ur eyes would still b close.Free urself.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2010
olas2u:

You still need to investigate the reasons,its very important you know why she did that,because your new relationship could end up the same way or in the same fashion.I guess you live in Nigeria,i know there are so many pastors that say a lot of bullshit.Its possible they might have told her something .Get to find out .

@poster
first and foremost, i suggest you follow the above statement because not doing so will turn you into a bitter person against women for the rest of your life. be mature and try to sit down with your "ex"and communicate in an adult manner so that you can understand where y'all went wrong and, therefore, be wiser in your next relationship.
what a waste of life if you cant even learn anything positive from this unfortunate experience.

also you have to understand that 3yrs is a long time and, just because it was all great 2yrs ago, doesnt mean that it will stay that way forever. some people dont WORK on their relationship, they just believe that once they get the gal, its all good and they can relax!
getting the gal was the easy part, making sure that she stays attracted and crazy about you is the hard part.

btw: did you actually expect her to love you for the rest of your natural life?!
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2010
maybe she just does not love you anymore.It happens to men y do you think it cnt happen to a woman?
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by sexylogan(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2010
undecided
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by albridge(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2010
well its better you found now than later. i mean it could have been worse if she kept quiet and married you and then started to cheat on you with your best friend. not easy i know but its better now than never.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by tpiah: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2010
At least it's better than what happened to my neighbor last year. his wife's ex
showed up from yankee on their wedding day in his tear-rubber Hummer Jeep-mind u when he arrived

they had exchanged vows and were seated with all guests at the reception.when she saw the ex,
she screamed, ran to him, kissed him and they
drove off-end of reception,end of marriage,end of story

pardon me for doubting this actually happened.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by Shola2009(m): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2010
^^Lmao! u dey mind am?
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by MrWaters: 1:38am On Sep 07, 2010
consider yourself lucky
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by thebaron(m): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2010
@ MrWaters, why do you want me to consider myself lucky? cry

Well this experience has been really horrible. I am just trying to forget her and move on with my life for now.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by Mudley313: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2010
your girl MOST probably found someone else

move on guy. such is life. you will find your own someday; atleast u be man
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by Omolola1(f): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2010
She is in love with someone else
Take heart
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by karjard(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2010
guy you just have to take heart and move on with your life.just thank God she told you this on time.remeber that the darkest part of the night is the part closest to morning,just take this period as that darkest part and watch for the dawn of the morning.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by queeneve: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2010
Awwwww poster, come give momma a big hug (looking through the side of my eye at husband)

Uhmmm let shake hands,

It gon be alright suga, she done gave her heart to another man and KNOW THIS SHE WAS NEVER YOURS,

What belongs to you will always love you no matter what, REMEMBER THAT SUGA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? / How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend / She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.