Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts (65247 Views)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Obi Cubana's Wife Reacts To Her Husband's Arrest By The EFCC / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by DonCrack: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2019
Nigerian mom shares the message she got from the wife of a man she wished a happy birthday

According to the lady, she warned her not to call her husband dear, because she didn't like the idea of another woman calling her husband (dear)

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/lady-shares-message-she-got-from-wife.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Actuarydeji(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2019
The wife is a goat!

243 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by bobokeshington: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2019
Well I think I really don't fit in to this planet Earth anymore. I want to relocate to Jupiter.

I'm OUT

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by chiipink(f): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2019
Actuarydeji:
The wife is a goat!
I don't think so,
She was just being proactive and protective.
And it's good the other lady explained politely too undecided

407 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by dingbang(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2019
grin women dont trust themselves.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by donstan18: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2019
This is not insecurity from the man's wife--It's common sense.

I see nothing but a home breaker politely pretending not to have intentions towards the man.

Nice confronting from the man's wife. I like it when people are bold and straightforward on issues, just like the she confronted her, before it turns to another thing.

292 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2019
Insecurity at it's peak.....had it been something was really going on she thinks she'd find out that easily?

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Olalan(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Olalan(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Madam is trying to protect her territory maybe she know her husband falls for such word like some guy foolishly do.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by BareFacedLies(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
The wife is immature

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by lilmax(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
lol

she knows how too easy it is to get her husband to bed,that's why grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by AdsenseSnow(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin this man's wife is jobless and senseless wink their marriage will soon break up because of her

Check my signature I wan buy Google Adsense

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Y'all above can bash the woman all you want but i'll reiterate that in partnership,there's always jealousy...except there is no BOND

The lady should go and look for her own dear...

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Biglittlelois(f): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
I think the husband must have cheated with someone who calls him dear all the time so she doesn't want same situation happening all over again, I dont blame her though.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by freedomchild: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
women and insecurities are like apc and lies... If her husband falls for these little things, it means she got no man in the first place.. she only has a manwhore at home.. as for the innocent lady, please block the man from facebook and have your peace before they accuse you of snatching someone's husband

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Gentleziggy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
Resist d devil n he will flee

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by luvyaself95(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Women At Their Insecurity Peek
Who Know Maybe She Is Cheating...
A Killer Will Never Allow Cutlass Pass His Throat..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by seniorgozman(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
The wife is very childish

5 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ogbeni I dey support d woman joor. If she no caution u.. Next time u go say "happy birthday sweetheart"
Abeg hu go help me with dat BESTIE meme picture?

29 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by jeff1607(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
I wonder how the people bashing the woman would feel if a man calls their wives darling or honey on her birthday

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by emeijeh(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
What's the big deal using "dear" for someone you are not emotionally attached to?

Some women sef!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by gungab(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
E-commerce website available for sale. It comes with 1year Domain and Hosting. Check my signature for contact
Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by frankblinkz(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
Don't blame her, she's playing a defensive game our Hanties are terrible this days

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Ekakamba: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Must you call someone dear? grin tongue

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by opalu: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by oyetunder(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
undecided Dear ladies, just hand us over to the divine grace.. you cannot shield us if indeed we wanna go on adventures. I dont drink... smoke.. go to club... or chase women, not by my power anyways, but a grace beyond my natural self seems to shift my attention from such -so let not my wife thinks she is a good janitress. Let her also know that I have been like that years before i met her.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Burger01(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Stop calling married husbands 'dear'. A word is enough for the wise cheesy

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by coolestchris(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
high blood pressure loading for the lady. ask me why

5 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by icebird25(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
I don't blame the wife at all o... The earlier the better... Because all this social media slay queen are ready to chop your husband raw o....

23 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by DimIsaac10(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
A one sided story is like a sex without an orgsm...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by somez(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Which kin unsecured wife be that?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.