Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! (5134 Views)

God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank you for at least acknowledging that much!

I am indeed a babe and would continue to be a babe until i get to where only babes go. cheesy
exactly what i used to say too. Bro, continue i have no interest in you losing faith. I will keep challenging your messages tho and those of others. They are lies if you want to continue in lies, fine, but it wont make me not to call them out. A dog is more useful to me now than your God. So just forget About me ever becoming a christian again. All your posts are not even enlightening they are just the normal bulllcrap any christian wld say. They would never read or learn anything outside the bible because they all think including you that knowledge is satanic. Keep it up. Unlike you, i know all you can ever preach and i know what thinkers, satanists, budhists, hindus and much more have to say. I read anything and everything and i think over what they say. You are not even close to saying anything thought provoking just the usual rants anyone who is deluded would make. You are no different from boko haram who would not take a break and question their belief. You are just like them. Ignorant arrogant and primitive
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
So would you be if God finally gives you the proof of His existence that you've been seeking all these while?

For I know you would definitely get it, and therefore that you'd definitely come back to Him, but you that said that talk is cheap, is making us to talk too much, as you seem unwilling to wait a little for that power to come.
till then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
i have done all these things before. All what you are saying sounds like me some years back. I am done with God and all those concocted stuff. I am convinced beyond measure that there is no true man-god connect as described by your religion (tho you will claim christianity is not a religion) i encourage you to serve this god with your everything. Dont deviate do all the bible requires of you, give your 100% and soon you will see the truth. Only those who are dishonest stay religious. Fact! Only dishonesty makes you not to ask God questions on why his supposed words dont add up in reality. Only dishonesty makes you see a lot of contradictions in the bible and ignore them.
Exactly. Ex-christian atheists I have met were really what people would call "spirikoko" or "pastor". They know the bible very well. Watching moderates(dishonest assholes who never take their religion seriously and readily live a "sinful" life) and newbies say that we were not real christians or we never really knew the word of god is really laughable.

Christians who have read the bible and don't like kidding themselves become atheists. I am sure in your journey to dumping christianity you must have asked yourself "why don't these christians take these obvious awesome promises and parts of the bible seriously?" later you realised that it was all bullshit and they knew it but they weren't honest to admit it. They even love their delusions and cook up excuses for the bible and god. They cook up excuses why they don't and shouldn't follow certain parts of the bible or they just ignore those parts.

Jesusjnr2, by now I expect you to start asking for proof and evidence for the god you serve. Wake up. You don't want to ask for clear cut evidence because you know, deep within you, there is none and you don't want to have your delusion destroyed.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Exactly. Ex-christian atheists I have met were really what people would call "spirikoko" or "pastor". They know the bible very well. Watching ?moderates(dishonest assholes who never take their religion seriously and readily live a "sinful" life) and newbies say that we were not real christians or we never really knew the word of god is really laughable.

Christians who have read the bible and don't like kidding themselves become atheists. I am sure in your journey to dumping christianity you must have asked yourself "why don't these christians take these obvious awesome promises and parts of the bible seriously?" later you realised that it was all bullshit and they knew it but they weren't honest to admit it. They even love their delusions and cook up excuses for the bible and god. They cook up excuses why they don't and shouldn't follow certain parts of the bible or they just ignore those parts.

Jesusjnr2, by now I expect you to start asking for proof and evidence for the god you serve. Wake up. You don't want to ask for clear cut evidence because you know, deep within you, there is none and you don't want to have your delusion destroyed.
dont mind them. I can boldly say it. I lived almost 2years without commitig a single sin. But i know they willargue cos they are allliving in sin. They think it is impossible to be righteous. Bloody liars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
you see? You think you know me but you dont. I did not leave christianity because of anyone. I left for myself and by myself. After reading a lot and being honest with myself on questions on my belief and experience with God. It was eveb hard. Took me a year struggling and praying and thinking i will be stronger. Naaah. What a fraud of a religion. Fraud fraud fraud it is. The bible and all are based on man's creation. Nothing supernatural in it all. All none sense. The holy spirit, salvation, power, speaking in tongues, faith all crap. You think they mean anything because you are a chicken in its cage just comfy with your delusion of life.
You don't understand me but the more you speak, the more you show to me why God is so interested in you.

Something you don't seem to have any idea of in spite of all your wisdom and knowledge, is that when a prayer is offered to God, that the answers to such prayers doesn't come at a time when one expects it doesn't automatically mean that God does not exist, or has stopped to exist.

For the ways God operates is much different from man's ways, and so the time someone's prayer could come to God's remembrance might even be when the person has already forgotten about it and giving up on God ever answering it.

So just maybe it's all those your prayers during that time that has finally come to God's remembrance, that He wants to answer now.

And regardless of what you say, i certainly that the attitude and unwilling ways of "Christians" certainly played a significant role in your decision, either directly or indirectly, for at least if they were as those of the first church, then you most def would have remained and still be a part of the church up till your dying day.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
dont mind them. I can boldly say it. I lived almost 2years without commitig a single sin. But i know they willargue cos they are allliving in sin. They think it is impossible to be righteous. Bloody liars
I agree with you hardmirror, it's possible, but they'd rather not want to commit that extent to God.

So you see why God wants you back?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
You don't understand me but the more you speak, the more you show to me why God is so interested in you.

Something you don't seem to have any idea of in spite of all your wisdom and knowledge, is that when a prayer is offered to God, that the answers to such prayers doesn't come at a time when one expects it doesn't automatically mean that God does not exist, or has stopped to exist.

For the ways God operates is much different from man's ways, and so the time someone's prayer could come to God's remembrance might even be when the person has already forgotten about it and giving up on God ever answering it.

So just maybe it's all those your prayers during that time that has finally come to God's remembrance, that He wants to answer now.

And regardless of what you say, i certainly that the attitude and unwilling ways of "Christians" certainly played a significant role in your decision, either directly or indirectly, for at least if they were as those of the first church, then you most def would have remained and still be a part of the church up till your dying day.
lets blame men. God is always right. Right? Lol!!! Your god does not exist. Go tell it that i said so.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
I agree with you hardmirror, it's possible, but they'd rather not want to commit that extent to God.

So you see why God wants you back?
i have told you time and time again. All you need is give this god your 100% then you will see the lies
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
i have told you time and time again. All you need is give this god your 100% then you will see the lies
But you didn't, and I have, but it's exactly the otherwise!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
lets blame men. God is always right. Right? Lol!!! Your god does not exist. Go tell it that i said so.
So who should I tell if it indeed doesn't exist as you say?

I know yours is not just an excuse though.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
But you didn't, and I have, but it's exactly the otherwise!
i hear u. I didnt.... lol. You make me laugh
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
Don't mind them. Despite knowing the "saved by grace" then, I still strived to live a christ-like life. Many christians around me used god like a joker card : they have premarital sex anyhow and then play the "god will forgive and he is merciful" card. They are the same ones that will condemn us for not being "true" christians or never understanding the word of God or Jesus in that first place. Bloody jokers.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
So who should I tell if it indeed doesn't exist as you say?

I know yours is not just an excuse though.
i am a free being god shld fvck itself. Afterall it was created by men. Been an athiest sinve 2013 and i dont miss shit from god. I see the world as it is. Whenever i. Like i go to church, yes i some times go to church for the fun of it or along with family. Life is good with the freedom i have. Stvpid me of the past is long gone.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't mind them. Despite knowing the "saved by grace" then, I still strived to live a christ-like life. Many christians around me used god like a joker card : they have premarital sex anyhow and then play the "god will forgive and he is merciful" card. They are the same ones that will condemn us for not being "true" christians or never understanding the word of God or Jesus in that first place. Bloody jokers.
bro it is just so funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
i hear u. I didnt.... lol. You make me laugh
I would say maybe 85-90% but not hundred as I have done, that I can assure you, otherwise you'd never be a fake mirror that only reflects lies and perversions of the truth.

So next time let it be a hundred percent, so that we won't end up with even a worse mirror than hardmirror, Lol! cheesy
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
i am a free being god shld fvck itself. Afterall it was created by men. Been an athiest sinve 2013 and i dont miss shit from god. I see the world as it is. Whenever i. Like i go to church, yes i some times go to church for the fun of it or along with family. Life is good with the freedom i have. Stvpid me of the past is long gone.
Don't worry you'll remember all these you said when you finally get your proof, okay?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
I would say maybe 85-90% but not hundred as I have done, that I can assure you, otherwise you'd never be a fake mirror that only reflects lies and perversions of the truth.

So next time let it be a hundred percent, so that we won't end up with even a worse mirror than hardmirror, Lol! cheesy
i said i have heard you nau. Lol
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Don't worry you'll remember all these you said when you finally get your proof, okay?
you dont get it. I have seen it all.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah! like Jesus had when He said it to Peter His disciple.

Any one that allows himself to be used by the devil to frustrate the efforts of God to bring back His creation to Him is worthy of being told, rebuked as such.

That's why the likes of hardmirror left their faith in God because of unchristlike Christians as yourself, who don't care about the sheep, but their own selfish interests.

You shouldn't have come here in the first place, if you knew that you had nothing positive or good to offer, for even hardmirror an atheist knew who I meant by the Jesusmirror.

But of course you had to be your usual unchristlike christian self, to spoil one's effort to bring the sheep of the Master which had gone astray, back to Him, as characteristic.

So "get thee behind me Satan" for the second time, just in case you didn't get it the first time, for your useless presence here is unwelcomed!

Tempers indeed!

#nonspiritualsense! grin
And how did I do that? I only perceived you were rather glorifying yourself before hardmirror instead of Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

And how did I do that? I only perceived you were rather glorifying yourself before hardmirror instead of Christ.
hedonism everything is about self. Christians think they are serving god but truth is they are serving themselves

2 Likes

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
IAmSabrina:
Wow
Just....

Wow
Hi sabrina!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

If that's what you perceived then that means your perception is under the influence of the satanic forces you spiritually dead Christian, as I said earlier get thee behind me Satan, old serpent, fallen angel, father of liars, chief devil, etc.

Using unchristlike christians to drive the sheep of the Shepherd from him, and keeping them away from Him.

We knew they are the tares you came into the church and sowed among the wheat of Christ while men slept, but the men who slept have awoken, so the days of you and your tares are numbered, you murderer.

Coming to spoil God's work, because you never come but to steal, kill and destroy, but Jesus has come to Nairaland to destroy all the works of the destroyer.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
you dont get it. I have seen it all.
No wonder you were Michelle's favorite atheist, for now you have also become my favorite atheist, but that's not gonna be for long though, for reasons you already know of.

Really nice meeting you, for i'm already feeling as though I've met a spiritual brother in truth, so start packing your things, because you're soon back coming home. cheesy
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Sheunma: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
If that's what you perceived then that means your perception is under the influence of the satanic forces you spiritually dead Christian, as I said earlier get thee behind me Satan, old serpent, fallen angel, father of liars, chief devil, etc.

Using unchristlike christians to drive the sheep of the Shepherd from him, and keeping them away from Him.

We knew they are the tares you came into the church and sowed among the wheat of Christ while men slept, but the men who slept have awoken, so the days of you and your tares are numbered, you murderer.

Coming to spoil God's work, because you never come but to steal, kill and destroy, but Jesus has come to Nairaland to destroy all the works of the destroyer.
Quran 3:85 And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

Reading your threads here, your responses are very volatile to those who even remotely point out any error to you. Are you implying you're completely right?

You are very quick to brand people satanic here. You know, witches are very quick to call people around them witches, is that the case with you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
No wonder you were Michelle's favorite atheist, for now you have also become my favorite atheist, but that's not gonna be for long though, for reasons you already know of.

Really nice meeting you, for i'm already feeling as though I've met a spiritual brother in truth, so start packing your things, because you're soon back coming home. cheesy
not an accomplishment for me. I just want to live my life with no lies. Anything i post here is to challenge people to think not score points.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Boxer007(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

WOW. Brother you always sound sweet and nice. Can we link & Can I hug u sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by budaatum: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
grin Nah. Have you checked out the moniker sciencewatch? He is a T.B. Joshua apologist and ass licker. He believes and claims that scientists all over the world are tuning in to Emmanuel TV to learn more about reality. He claims that the preaching, fulfilled prophecies and miracles performed in the Synagogue Church (which are captured on Emmanuel TV ) have drawn the attention of scientists and are informing them on reality. grin I kid you not. grin

Too bad sciencewatch has left Nairaland. grin
Are the wages of stupidity not death?

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hi sabrina!
Hello cheesy
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
let me tell you an experience. As a christian i discovered that most christians are terrible. They dont give a damn about other people's welfare. And they just gather to celebrate themselves.
A crippled begger once came to our fellowship. They contributed money for him and he left. I did not feel comfy about it at all so i left the church service and went after this crippled man. When i caught up with him. I asked him why he goes around begging. He said he cannot work.[b] I asked him if he did not know God could heal him. He said he knows but it has never worked. His family took him to many men of God before. I was confident God wld heal him and i told him the same. Bro God did not heal him. /[b]I dont care the excuses you want to give for God. It ramains that, god does not heal or answer prayers. It is self evident. Christians would laff at you when you trust god for a miracle and it does not come. If you are sick and you choose to pay than take medications and you die. They will call you stvpid. They will say God expects you to be wise. That sounds like God expects you to be faithless. It is a waste trying to talk sense to these people. They shld continue in their folly.

Serve God with all your heart and all your might. You will only remain a christian when you dont put your all into your belief in God. Follow the bible and you will see how worthless it is.
But, did you try putting your own faith to work unbehalf of that crippled man?

Reading your retorts here, it seems you didn't really know how to go about receiving from whom you claimed you believed.

Are you sure you really Knew Him?, becos without faith, no man can actually receive from God. Everyone who came to Jesus for healing answered a question, 'Do you believe I can do this?'.

Did you?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

But, did you try putting your own faith to work unbehalf of that crippled man?

Reading your retorts here, it seems you didn't really know how to go about receiving from whom you claimed you believed.

Are you sure you really Knew Him?, becos without faith, no man can actually receive from God. Everyone who came to Jesus for healing answered a question, 'Do you believe I can do this?'.

Did you?
be typing rubbish everyone has become an expert on who i am and what i was. If i did not have faith he could get healed why will i go after him? Are you sure you even know what faith is?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Reading your threads here, your responses are very volatile to those who even remotely point out any error to you. Are you implying you're completely right?

You are very quick to brand people satanic here. You know, witches are very quick to call people around them witches, is that the case with you?
Get thee behind me Satan and all the tares you've sown in the church, and y'all can go and hang yourself in hell and burn to ashes for all I care for your opinions and suggestions are as good as dung here, if you didn't here me before now!

Ole of souls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? / Imagine A World Without Muslims! / Anglicanism Questions and Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.